Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New bijas and their usage.

Wulfen Stag

What is the order of the bijas to be used and in what order? Root to crown? Crown to root? What bijas are allocated to the 8 chakras?

What chakra is laum, vaum, raum, aum, haum, thaum, saum, yaum, gaum, maum, mana, is satanama used, what is the new discovered order and usage of the bija mantras, the spiritual medicine of Mageson666, Ave Satanas

Wulfen Stag said:
What is the order of the bijas to be used and in what order? Root to crown? Crown to root? What bijas are allocated to the 8 chakras?

What chakra is laum, vaum, raum, aum, haum, thaum, saum, yaum, gaum, maum, mana, is satanama used, what is the new discovered order and usage of the bija mantras, the spiritual medicine of Mageson666, Ave Satanas
Egrigore partner? man here we are Spiritual Satanists we do serious stuff ya know? having astral sex with a cartoon thoughtform is degenerated.....

Aquarius said:
Wulfen Stag said:

Egrigore partner? man here we are Spiritual Satanists we do serious stuff ya know? having astral sex with a cartoon thoughtform is degenerated.....
And four childrens (with the thoughtform)...lol

On a serious note to the OP, we are telling you this because we want to help you. Satanism is not having Astral sex and kids with random thoughtform. If you want Astral sex then there are succubus/incubus but before that i suggest you to clean yourself from lies. We are here to help and there is always joyofsatan.org that you have to read.

Wulfen Stag said:

Is your egregor physical? Can you take picture of "her"?

Yeah imagining sex with a princess midna thoughtform from legend of zelda twilight princess is not normal, I do not know what else to say on this post...

Wulfen Stag said:
I seriously hope you don't think you have sex with, a relationship with, and four children with, a fictional video game character. This is some troll, new age, otherkin shit right here lol.

The only beings on the Astral that you should be communicating with and learning any kind of knowledge from are Demons of Satan, and they are actual beings which resemble us, not some kind of furry entity coming out of a cartoon.

As for the mantras, you already need to read the main Joy of Satan site anyway to get yourself straight on Demons, Astral Entities, and the Gods, so you may as well do your own reading in the meditation section and witchcraft section there after you deprogram your mind of the degeneracy plaguing it.

http://joyofsatan.org/

Best of luck.

Wulfen Stag said:

You should go from Crown to Root, which follows the principal order of creation, manifestation and Power.
Going from Root to Crown is pralaya or dissulution, It will make you ungrounded and all the raised energies will dissipate.
The most reccomended bija use for Chakras:
-Crown - MAUM
-Pineal - GAUM
-6th. - YAUM
-Throat. - HAUM
-Heart - AUM
-Solar - RAUM
-Sacral - VAUM
-Root - LAUM

SATANAMA can be used for all chakras, but mainly for the upper “Moon Region” (The Crown, Pineal, 6th complex)

SAUM is a mantra used for raising Pranic energy.

luis said:
Aquarius said:
And four childrens (with the thoughtform)...lol

On a serious note to the OP, we are telling you this because we want to help you. Satanism is not having Astral sex and kids with random thoughtform. If you want Astral sex then there are succubus/incubus but before that i suggest you to clean yourself from lies. We are here to help and there is always joyofsatan.org that you have to read.

I guess Luis and Aquarius just don't understand TrUe SoRcErY
people-loser-jedi-nerd-with-dew.jpg

Do you even have your alter set up with every color of enchanted Dew Crystals? Come on get on our level! This the real magic right here.

Savitar said:
Wulfen Stag said:

You should go from Crown to Root, which follows the principal order of creation, manifestation and Power.
Going from Root to Crown is pralaya or dissulution, It will make you ungrounded and all the raised energies will dissipate.
-Crown - MAUM
-Pineal - GAUM
-6th. - YAUM
-Throat. - HAUM
-Heart - AUM
-Solar - RAUM
-Sacral - VAUM
-Root - LAUM

SATANAMA can be used for all chakras, but mainly for the upper “Moon Region” (The Crown, Pineal, 6th complex)

If you don't mind mind me asking.
Is there a mantra that could be used to purge phlegm/kapha which obstructs the mind/heart(in chinese medicine). Causing mental problems.

winragefilled666 said:
Is there a mantra that could be used to purge phlegm/kapha which obstructs the mind/heart(in chinese medicine). Causing mental problems.
Look in my link for David Frawley's book Ayurvedic Astrology Self Healing Through the Stars. It teaches a lot about balancing the doshas with different mantras, it will tell you what to do. But be very careful with these because a sudden bad imbalance of the doshas can be painful. Be sure what the problem actually is and how to fix it, or you could make it worse if you do the wrong thing.

winragefilled666 said:

You have several options when it comes to fighting mental dullness and the kapha energy that is usually behind it:
-Most of the Fire natured mantras work for this purpose. My number one recommendation would be solar mantras such as Suryae, SAUM (with extra emphasis on the U sound) or Hrim due to the fact, that the Sun is sattvic in nature: it creates tranquility, calm, clean and balanced state of mind along with removing the subtle phlegm.
Try vibrating SAUM to the point between your two eyebrows. (It's a marma point, that connects into the 6th and regulates the flow of Prana.

-RAUM Meditation: It's based on fire energy mantra, creates an ascending flow of energy, but balances it at the end. It removes phlegm from all chakras, therefore the whole mind.
-King & Queen type of workings, or the Lucfer's Grail Breathing exercise: Connecting the Solar to the 6th Chakra means, that there is an interchange of rejuvenative energy from the 6th to the solar, and a heating, purifying one from solar to the 6th -> cleasing the mind.

-Develop Udana Energy: Udana is the ascending, expressive form of pranic energy, the flows from the throat to the head. many of the ayurvedic remedies fighting colds involves strenghtening Udana, because it removes Kapha from the head.
Head standing posture is exellent for this purpose.
You could also work with the following mantra: AUM HAUM UDANAYA SZVAHAH

-Alternate Nostril Breathing (4-16-8) - It works for everything. The lengthened retention directs energy into the head/ upper chakras.
-Breath of Fire - Also great for almost anything, especially fighting kapha.
-Right Nostril Breathing in case you feel Alternate Nostril Breathing is not enough.

Wulfen Stag said:
All consenual sex between two partners is free in Satanism.
This is what happens when you're a lonely teenager who falls too deep into occult corruption and fall in love with a shortstack furry character from your favorite video game.

Funny thing, I remember on the old forum there was another "member" here saying they were having sex with an astral entity from Legend of Zelda and I believe it was the same exact waifu you got, and they had babies too...

Savitar said:
winragefilled666 said:

You have several options when it comes to fighting mental dullness and the kapha energy that is usually behind it:
-Most of the Fire natured mantras work for this purpose. My number one recommendation would be solar mantras such as Suryae, SAUM (with extra emphasis on the U sound) or Hrim due to the fact, that the Sun is sattvic in nature: it creates tranquility, calm, clean and balanced state of mind along with removing the subtle phlegm.
Try vibrating SAUM to the point between your two eyebrows. (It's a marma point, that connects into the 6th and regulates the flow of Prana.

-RAUM Meditation: It's based on fire energy mantra, creates an ascending flow of energy, but balances it at the end. It removes phlegm from all chakras, therefore the whole mind.
-King & Queen type of workings, or the Lucfer's Grail Breathing exercise: Connecting the Solar to the 6th Chakra means, that there is an interchange of rejuvenative energy from the 6th to the solar, and a heating, purifying one from solar to the 6th -> cleasing the mind.

-Develop Udana Energy: Udana is the ascending, expressive form of pranic energy, the flows from the throat to the head. many of the ayurvedic remedies fighting colds involves strenghtening Udana, because it removes Kapha from the head.

-Alternate Nostril Breathing (4-16-8) - It works for everything. The lengthened retention directs energy into the head/ upper chakras.
-Right Nostril Breathing in case you feel Alternate Nostril Breathing is not enough.

Thank you for the advice. The problem isn't just mental dulness though, but confusion at times, tunnel vision, absentmindness/lack of connection to physical body, changed/diminished sensory perception.(which I think all apply to kapha , but does your advice still apply for that?) This and other problems have prevented me from working with my chakras for months, so I can't use the advanced raum etc. meditations.

Could you suggest a starting point for doing alternate nostril breathing/breath of fire for more of a begginer with them? (4-16-8 seems too much to start with) Head/hand stand is enough adding into yoga rutine or should I also do it more as a standalone? Also how many reps of saum to start with and how long before a change should be perceived?

Bardhonen said:
Wulfen Stag said:
All consenual sex between two partners is free in Satanism.
This is what happens when you're a lonely teenager who falls too deep into occult corruption and fall in love with a shortstack furry character from your favorite video game.
except he looks like he's 30

winragefilled666 said:
Savitar said:
winragefilled666 said:

Thank you for the advice. The problem isn't just mental dulness though, but confusion at times, tunnel vision, absentmindness/lack of connection to physical body, changed/diminished sensory perception.(which I think all apply to kapha , but does your advice still apply for that?) This and other problems have prevented me from working with my chakras for months, so I can't use the advanced raum etc. meditations.

Could you suggest a starting point for doing alternate nostril breathing/breath of fire for more of a begginer with them? (4-16-8 seems too much to start with) Head/hand stand is enough adding into yoga rutine or should I also do it more as a standalone? Also how many reps of saum to start with and how long before a change should be perceived?

What you described is not Kapha, They are the symptons Vata. Negativ kapha: the feeling of heaviness, fixation, sluggishness, hard to change, hard to move. It’s water and earth based.

Being nervous ungrounded, confused, worn and dryed out, changed sensory perception are all Vata symptons, which rules over nervous activity. It’s Air and Ether based, related to Mercury (mainly on the positive side) and Saturn (which represents the negative effects of Vata)

Vata not only needs heating, but lubrication, nurturing, stabilizing and grounding as well. It is the most unstable, mutatble Dosha, and is easily agitated/aggrevated.

There is two type of Vata: One is blocking in nature (such as the feeling of anxiety) while the other is drying, energy diminishing. (The feeling of being totally worn and dried out.)
Blocking Vata needs heat energy to be removed, while the latter needs lubrication and healing.

Please consider following advices

-Focus on developing a strong and protecttive Aura (which will fill your nervous system with energy, center you to keep the energy from dispersing. It will also reduce sensitivity to external stimuli, therefore your Vata won’t become agitated.

-Develop sexual energy and work with the pineal gland every day - lubrication, It will create a stable base and grounding for nervous energy and an increased resource which is the main weakness of Vata.

-Keep balance in the practices always aim for a calm, grounded and stable outcome. Give yourself time after meditations.

-Strenghten your core and lower body with Yoga

-Alternate Nostril Breathing is your best friend (start with 4-6-4 if 4-16-8 is too much)

-Do smaller amounts of Breath of Fire (Its’s good for nervous strenghtening and removing blocks, adding heat)

-Develop Apana (Downward flowing, eleminative force): AUM Kshaum Apanaya Svahah

General advices:
-Get enough rest and sleep, don’t stay up late.
-Regulate your time on computer, tablet, television etc - Its’s very bad for Vata.

As for the headstand: You can incorporate it into your Yoga practice or do it on It’s own whenever you feel the need of it,

SAUM: I use this technique as a quick energy recovery. Close my eyes, focus on the pojnt between the brows and vibrate SAUM (loudly if possible, if not, then mentally is okay) 9 to 18 times. It’s instant.

Savitar said:
winragefilled666 said:
Savitar said:

What you described is not Kapha, They are the symptons Vata. Negativ kapha: the feeling of heaviness, fixation, sluggishness, hard to change, hard to move. It’s water and earth based.

Being nervous ungrounded, confused, worn and dryed out, changed sensory perception are all Vata symptons, which rules over nervous activity. It’s Air and Ether based, related to Mercury (mainly on the positive side) and Saturn (which represents the negative effects of Vata)

Vata not only needs heating, but lubrication, nurturing, stabilizing and grounding as well. It is the most unstable, mutatble Dosha, and is easily agitated/aggrevated.

There is two type of Vata: One is blocking in nature (such as the feeling of anxiety) while the other is drying, energy diminishing. (The feeling of being totally worn and dried out.)
Blocking Vata needs heat energy to be removed, while the latter needs lubrication and healing.

Please consider following advices

-Focus on developing a strong and protecttive Aura (which will fill your nervous system with energy, center you to keep the energy from dispersing. It will also reduce sensitivity to external stimuli, therefore your Vata won’t become agitated.

-Develop sexual energy and work with the pineal gland every day - lubrication, It will create a stable base and grounding for nervous energy and an increased resource which is the main weakness of Vata.

-Keep balance in the practices always aim for a calm, grounded and stable outcome. Give yourself time after meditations.

-Strenghten your core and lower body with Yoga

-Alternate Nostril Breathing is your best friend (start with 4-6-4 if 4-16-8 is too much)

-Do smaller amounts of Breath of Fire (Its’s good for nervous strenghtening and removing blocks, adding heat)

-Develop Apana (Downward flowing, eleminative force): AUM Kshaum Apanaya Svahah

General advices:
-Get enough rest and sleep, don’t stay up late.
-Regulate your time on computer, tablet, television etc - Its’s very bad for Vata.

As for the headstand: You can incorporate it into your Yoga practice or do it on It’s own whenever you feel the need of it,

SAUM: I use this technique as a quick energy recovery. Close my eyes, focus on the pojnt between the brows and vibrate SAUM (loudly if possible, if not, then mentally is okay) 9 to 18 times. It’s instant.

Thanks for all the suggestions, I will try incorporate them. It's probably a combination of both imbalances. I was mostly coming from chinese medicine background which has this pattern http://www.itmonline.org/arts/phlegmmist.htm which I had been diagnosed with (pulse/tongue confirmation) and which seemed really similliar to kapha dosha.

It's great how you put vedic information into satanic context. Did you make these connections yourself or is there a source/book you would reccomend which would hint at them? For apana, is the triphala formula beneficial?
After how long should I progress to the higher count with the alternative nostril breathing?

Last and maybe a little stupid question but what about reading is it also bad for vata? And in case it isn't is reading on a tablet or physical book equal?

winragefilled666 said:
Thanks for all the suggestions, I will try incorporate them. It's probably a combination of both imbalances. I was mostly coming from chinese medicine background which has this pattern http://www.itmonline.org/arts/phlegmmist.htm which I had been diagnosed with (pulse/tongue confirmation) and which seemed really similliar to kapha dosha.

It's great how you put vedic information into satanic context. Did you make these connections yourself or is there a source/book you would reccomend which would hint at them? For apana, is the triphala formula beneficial?
After how long should I progress to the higher count with the alternative nostril breathing?

Last and maybe a little stupid question but what about reading is it also bad for vata? And in case it isn't is reading on a tablet or physical book equal?

True, having a dual doshic constitution is actually quite frequent, with a primary and a secondary one, manifesting on different levels.

I have read a lot of books on Ayurveda and Tantric/Vedic spirituality and made the connections to incorporate it into Satanic spirituality.

Triphala formula is exellent for Vata persons. I recommend it. Ginger tea is also great, I is sattvic in nature and good for Vata and Kapha as well.

For Alternate Nostril Breathing, the point is, that the breath retention should not be forced, because the results you seek will reverse: The point of retention is to still the mind, open the Sushumna and normalize/balance the flow of energy. If you force it, it will only aggrevate and upset the pranic currents.
Therefore it depends on the individual. If you want to progress faster, do a few minutes of deep breathing and Breath of Fire before starting your practice. This will serve as a warm up and fills the cells with oxigen, your capacity to hold the breath is increased. I would start with 3-5 minutes of deep breathing and 3 rounds of 1 minute long Breath of Fire. Test it out, how long can you hold the breath before it becomes uncomfortable. That will help you to create a systematic plan for progress
An example with the warm up exercises included:
1. Week: 4-8-8, 5 rounds
2. Week 4-10-8, 5 rounds -> If too much, return to Week no. 1 and increase the repetition to 10 for the week, or stay with Week no. 2 and decrease the repetition to 2 rounds and do it twice per day.
3. Week 4-12-8, 5 rounds -> Follow the same pattern
4. Week 4-16-8 5 rounds -> Adjust it to your capabilities as above.

Reading in itself is not bad at all, but the problem for Vata is that It’s eletric in nature, meaning Vata persons have quick burst of large amount of energy but their reserve is very small, and end up depriving themselves quickly. Have you every started doing something with huge enthusiasm, spending hours with it intensly.... until you’re out of battery the next day, or the next 3-4 days. :lol:
Reading itself is great, but stop trying to read your favorite book in one day. That’s what the Vata gang does.
Using tablets or phones is also okay, but Vata gang members can easily forget about themselves and spend way too much time on it without doing anything meaningful.
Reading from books is a better option by the way.

Hi Savitar,
Big question here. For SAUM, do you vibrate (as in the word snake) or hiss the 'S'?
What are your experiences with either?

Savitar said:
winragefilled666 said:

Wulfenstag why do you have "the hobbit" video in your signature? Bit weird to post that here don't you think?

Hornet666 said:
Wulfenstag why do you have "the hobbit" video in your signature? Bit weird to post that here don't you think?
Definitily better than what he had before.

For Saum I don’t use any affirmation at all, since It’s only for a quick energetic boost and recovery and It’s a naturally menefic type of mantra.

I work with Udana to fight off colds or, to enhance mental faculties and use the affirmations accordingly.

Savitar said:
For Saum I don’t use any affirmation at all, since It’s only for a quick energetic boost and recovery and It’s a naturally menefic type of mantra.

I work with Udana to fight off colds or, to enhance mental faculties and use the affirmations accordingly.
Hey man ,does the vata dosha also have symptoms like constant barrage of thoughts all day, no concentration, constant daydreaming, thinking about something else while doing something etc and can the mantra Aum Kshaum Upanaya svaha help with this ? What affirmation should I use to fix my particular issue ?

Savitar said:

Thank you! :)

Jack said:
Savitar said:

Hey man ,does the vata dosha also have symptoms like constant barrage of thoughts all day, no concentration, constant daydreaming, thinking about something else while doing something etc and can the mantra Aum Kshaum Upanaya svaha help with this ? What affirmation should I use to fix my particular issue ?

Precisely.
Vata is very light, thus movable, dry and cold, Air and Aether based. The state of Mind reflects the state of energies. If the energies are balanced, centered, grounded and strong, the thougths will also be clear, forceful, the mind tranquil, calm but creative and constructive.

Udana can help when you’re in the need of clear and forceful mental expression, want to become sharp and put an end to the day dreaming, however do not overdo it: Udana’s direction is upward flowing, therefore it can unground you in excess. To sum it up, It helps with the energy output, but Vatas need energy Input and energy balancing/grounding more, than anything.

The most important pranic current for Vata types is Apana, which is the downward flowing force, that serves as a foundation/base for all the other currents. It also keeps the energetic system clear(and your thougths), since It’s main function is elimination.

The mantra to be used for Apana: AUM KSAUM APANAYA SVAHAH

As a long term strategy to deal with your Vata challanges is to put a bigger focus on balancing and grounding instead of simple energy raising. The goal is to increase the capacity to hold on to higher levels of energy, learn to control it, preserve it, and integrate it into your being, instead of using it all up in a very short period.

@Νίκος you’re very welcome.

Savitar said:
Wulfen Stag said:

-Crown - MAUM
-Pineal - GAUM
-6th. - YAUM
-Throat. - HAUM
-Heart - AUM
-Solar - RAUM
-Sacral - VAUM
-Root - LAUM

Savitar i don't think it's wrong to go from Root to Crown. In Jos it's wrote that you can go from Root to Crown only when your chakras are fully open. I think it's mainly because of safety, if your chakras are not fully open then your kundalini could awake if you go Root to Crown. I do Crown to Root too but mainly because my chakras are not fully open. If you think about It there are meditations that go from Root to Crown like the Raum meditation.

Savitar said:
Jack said:
Savitar said:

Precisely.
Vata is very light, thus movable, dry and cold, Air and Aether based. The state of Mind reflects the state of energies. If the energies are balanced, centered, grounded and strong, the thougths will also be clear, forceful, the mind tranquil, calm but creative and constructive.

Udana can help when you’re in the need of clear and forceful mental expression, want to become sharp and put an end to the day dreaming, however do not overdo it: Udana’s direction is upward flowing, therefore it can unground you in excess. To sum it up, It helps with the energy output, but Vatas need energy Input and energy balancing/grounding more, than anything.

The most important pranic current for Vata types is Apana, which is the downward flowing force, that serves as a foundation/base for all the other currents. It also keeps the energetic system clear(and your thougths), since It’s main function is elimination.

As a long term strategy to deal with your Vata challanges is to put a bigger focus on balancing and grounding instead of simple energy raising. The goal is to increase the capacity to hold on to higher levels of energy, learn to control it, preserve it, and integrate it into your being, instead of using it all up in a very short period.

So are you saying instead of using the upanaya svaha mantra ,I should use the apanaya svaha mantra ?

luis said:
Savitar said:
Wulfen Stag said:

-Crown - MAUM
-Pineal - GAUM
-6th. - YAUM
-Throat. - HAUM
-Heart - AUM
-Solar - RAUM
-Sacral - VAUM
-Root - LAUM

Savitar i don't think it's wrong to go from Root to Crown. In Jos it's wrote that you can go from Root to Crown only when your chakras are fully open. I think it's mainly because of safety, if your chakras are not fully open then your kundalini could awake if you go Root to Crown. I do Crown to Root too but mainly because my chakras are not fully open. If you think about It there are meditations that go from Root to Crown like the Raum meditation.

It is not “Wrong”. Ascending order is useful if you want to increase your awareness, sensitivity, receptivity and such, and dissolution can mean dissolution of negative energies and patterns. Also, with Raum meditation, you balance out your whole energetic system with the I-O and E-A + Raum in the Aura at the end.

However the descending order advocated by Joy of Satan is what leads to true energy development and power.
Ask yourself the following question: Why are we using the downward pointing diagram instead of the upward pointing one like wiccans? Why is the symbol of Shakti (Power) the downward pointing Triangle?

Try doing an intense meditation session in the morning, empowering the chakras from root to crown, then get up and try to be as productive as possible.
Then the next day, do a meditation session from Crown to Root and see the difference for yourself.

The natural direction of Manifestation, Power, Shakti is from up to down, from the inner world to the outer world That is simply the natural order of it: Something is created in your inner world, a thougth, a goal or a purpose. With Power, it can become a reality. it begins in your mind, in the upper or inner world and it can take form and manifest in the lower or outer world.
Which one is more important for you? The abillity to receive something outside of you and be able to contemplate it, immerse yourself in it?
Or the abillity to manifest something from the insde and mold your life and evirmoment according to your will? Personally, I prefer the latter.

Jack said:
Savitar said:
Jack said:

Precisely.

So are you saying instead of using the upanaya svaha mantra ,I should use the apanaya svaha mantra ?

Aum udanaya svahah for us is more of a technical, particular use, a specific purpose (such as getting your mind sharp quickly or fighting off a cold, etc) while Apana is a fundamental and basic need.

The planetary squares can be used as an analogy: In general, the Sun Square is the best option. The best option for general empowerment, and such. For specific purposes (Love -Venus, Spirituality -Jupiter, Studying -Mercury) the other planets can/should be used.
Udana = specific goals, short term
Apana = general use, long term

Go to Satan if you are having trouble with a Satanist, unity is paramount, we are innocent of Jewish blood until proven guilty on these forums. Please have respect for your brothers and sisters in Satan. I hope all is well with you and have a good day. Ave Satanas!

"I grant indulgence according to the just merits of those qualities wherewith each disposition is by nature endowed, i.e., I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposeth me shall have regrets and be grieved."

Just because you're gay doesn't mean I have to be. Just because you don't like Midna doesn't mean that I can't love her. Our personal fetishes make us fulfilled and unique individuals. I see, communicate and feel Midna just like you do with a succubus. And to be completely honest with you, I said that she was an egrigore because I was afraid what JoS Members would think of me if she was actually a succubus; and she is a succubus. But give it a break and please stay on topic, because I didn't want your opinion about anything other than my OP and I am bitterly disappointed that the staff seem to condone this trash talk. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND STAY OUT OF MY LOVE LIFE!

"That there are interpolations is seen in the fact that each sect endeavors to prove that the others are wrong and to destroy their books."

Arguing with a xian is like banging your head in the wall over and over again; they literally have a musical instrument called dar bibble that they can play to any tune. The internet is an informed choice, a person who is wrong will find a reason to be wrong.

But my point is with that one is that I am wrong for loving Midna. But the truth is that it is wrong for YOU to love her, because that is not your nature. Emotional reactions never tend to be logical and many here have taken the stance of intolerance, which is a remenant of xianity.

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them."

And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end. -Mark3:26

Get some senses into yourselves! Do not curse or slander other Satanists or you will invite the wrath of Beelzebub!

Ave Satanas!

Savitar said:
Jack said:
Savitar said:
Precisely.

Aum udanaya svahah for us is more of a technical, particular use, a specific purpose (such as getting your mind sharp quickly or fighting off a cold, etc) while Apana is a fundamental and basic need.

The planetary squares can be used as an analogy: In general, the Sun Square is the best option. The best option for general empowerment, and such. For specific purposes (Love -Venus, Spirituality -Jupiter, Studying -Mercury) the other planets can/should be used.
Udana = specific goals, short term
Apana = general use, long term
This was very helpful for me brother. I'm really impressed by this information you gave me. I believe many people here can relate to this and get help from your knowledge. You should make a post on the doshas, their descriptions and how to deal with these, mantras and the auxiliary use of those as you did here. It was really helpful.

Wulfen Stag said:
Please stay on topic. Thank you.

From what I see it's you that shoved all this in people's faces, and they do not have to like it. Now that you know, please also respect others as you demand to be respected yourself.

People do not in general put pictures and other things of their 'fetishes' here. If anyone did, rest reassured others would flip out. But they don't tend to do that, so there is no problem.

But you did it so there was an issue with people. That's that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wulfen Stag said:
Please stay on topic. Thank you.

From what I see it's you that shoved all this in people's faces, and they do not have to like it. Now that you know, please also respect others as you demand to be respected yourself.

People do not in general put pictures and other things of their 'fetishes' here. If anyone did, rest reassured others would flip out. But they don't tend to do that, so there is no problem.

But you did it so there was an issue with people. That's that.

You just seem to think that I shoved it in your face when you took the liberty of getting into my business. That was In my signature because it is an important part of my life and i love her, it is a big part of my life because I have had a relationship with her since I was 15 years old. Yes, of course I would want to share that with my friends. But you don't think I am your friend d even though I have been following Jo's and participating in spiritual warfare since before 2012. Jo's is the most important thing that ever happened to me and i just want to be your guy's friends and it breaks my heart.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back