Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Growth

Harris

Hy I am short in nature and I would love to change that. I know it will take time but am willing to do that or is there a mantra or medicine to use vitamin etc

You should be advanced enough to be able to change this the spiritual way.

I've heard that some sports can help you a lot with growing taller - for example, basket ball. And there are quite a few types of exercises to be used for posture and encouraging growth, but I don't know how good for you they actually are.

BlueLight said:

I've heard that some sports can help you a lot with growing taller - for example, basket ball. And there are quite a few types of exercises to be used for posture and encouraging growth, but I don't know how good for you they actually are.
Thanks

In my experience, magick is more effective when used for additive effect, than for subtractive.

You would have easier job making yourself taller, than someone who wants to be shorter, for example.

Harris said:
BlueLight said:

Thanks

You are very welcome!

A person has to be very powerful to change their appearance. The thing is once a person is at that level then naturally means they aren't insecure about something so menial. You have to love your natural yourself. Yes improving yourself is important but making yourself taller isn't something that is needed to advance. Healing yourself and freeing yourself from bad karma and hang ups is what's needed. On the contrary, getting rid of that hang up about feeling insecure about being short will most likely help you advance as you will feel more confident in yourself. You're most likely feeling like this because you're connecting with the normie thought that being tall is some sort of achievement.

Also it's not like you can't be attractive without being tall. Have a clean face. Get in shape. These things are natural. Wanting to be taller is on par with someone who wants to use magic to have bigger boobs or a bigger dong, in my opinion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back