Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

a question that bothered me for years

They are not bound. By bound we mean,there was astral blockage that cause miscommunication before the blockage was cleared by HPMaxine and other dedicated people. And since the methods used for summoning and contact in the west were wholly Jewish written by Jews in the middle ages, it caused very problematic phenomena occult wise.

satanama666 said:
how could the demon gods be bound by mortal enemies?
From what i understood we were bound so we could not hear them spiritualy and so they could not help us. By removing the binding the comunication between them and us is much cleared instead before it was like the 'line' of comunication was disturbed and so they couldnt really help us in anyway.

They put the earth and all gentile in a prison and Astral comunication with the God's was almost impossible and really prone to mistakes.

Jewish sorcerers were never able to fully bind our Demons. The demons have always been able to fight back against them. But the Demons can be annoyed like getting a phone call every two minutes.

also,why didn't they just destroy the enemy aliens after meeting them and finding out what they want?
what"cosmic war"did they lose that allowed jews to enslave us?

satanama666 said:
also,why didn't they just destroy the enemy aliens after meeting them and finding out what they want?
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4148

satanama666 said:

You think they didn't try to do that in some form or other?

The gods were in the middle of perfecting us when the enemy attacked the planet. Even some of Satan's own people, nordics went against him and his creation of us humans just because we were being made to be more advanced than the nordics; they didn't want to be 'outclassed' like a bunch of childish kids, they feared us for our potential but Satan and our true gods didn't.

The enemy nordics work against us alongside the yahweh(reptiloids) to eradicate us from existence. The reptiloids just want to enslave us and literally farm us as a food source so they created the jews to mimic our appearance and hide amongst us so that they could infiltrate and spread their corrupting bullshit to make humans 'pliant and tame' in order to enslave us. An astral prison of sorts was built around the entire planet to cut off our communications with the gods. They never 'allowed' the jews to enslave us at all, they fought with all of their might to protect us, but because they were outnumbered they could not at the time. And believe me, I cannot imagine their remorse, anger and dismay from that loss.

Satan and the gods lost a battle(but not the war) ages ago, and I don't know the details of what happened to the gods but the enemy must have done something to them that had them severely weakened. It was thanks to HPS Maxine and some other Satanists working with her that all of the gods were free and regained their strength.

I can't say for certain if Satan and the gods are fully recovered from that battle yet, but offering them energy (especially orgasmic energy) to them as a gift is something I believe every member should be doing. Right now we humans here on Earth are a sort of ground front where we fight the enemy from the inside, the gods look to us to do our part in this war from on the planet and that's part of why this ministries was created and why some of us work to become direct fighters against the enemy in spiritual warfare.

Living in the world from our point of view is like living in a damn sci-fi film. But don't be thinking it's all 'fun' and 'magical times', I myself along with many others who fight in this war have seen too many of our fair share of attacks from the enemy, and yes these attacks can get real personal. Every time the enemy has attacked me no matter how small, I've made a furious point to fight back and have gone so far as doing 12 RTRs in one day; they don't bother with me as much as a result as well as my lack of fear. I only get excited at the thought of being able to destroy a filthy grey and I can't remember the last time one attacked me. We can defend ourselves and we can fight back. We Satanists are not the subservient cattle the enemy wants us to be.

They didnt "lose a war". They lost a battle. Our gods are powerful not omnipotent. There is strength in numbers especially for the more advanced and evolved creatures out there. Our Gods were outnumbered and had to retreat and thus lost the battle here. Advanced warfare is also not short and simple like the wars we know about. This war has been going on for THOUSANDS of years. We also have won and lost battles here on Earth since thousands of years ago. The renaissance which ended the medieval time period and NS Germany led by Hitler were both wins that prevented/ended nearly total Jewish control.

I forgot to add: The Gods aren't rampaging cosmic warlords and the future isn't set in stone. They don't go around destroying any species/ race on a whim or just because they are a little dangerous. There was always the chance they wouldn't attack us and could have at the very least been neutral. They chose to become our enemy and they will be destroyed because of it.

Unless I have missed it, I think it is very important that a sermon be done about the reality versus the fantasy of Astral and Physical realms. I am not to do a sermon, but I am making some points here.

People have been led to believe - i.e. misled to believe - that anything is possible, instantly and extremely powerfully, with Magick. This is not entirely true. Harry Potter and Sabrina, the Teenaged Witch are unrealistic and fantastical. They might be entertaining and enjoyable, but they are false. Maybe one day we could have cool special effects of pretty, colourful sparks coming out of our fingers or wands to impress the Children, but that is rhetorical, trivial at the moment. Especially christians and muslims coming from "god"/"allah" and other people who focus more on entertainment - i.e. escapism - than reality, they must be deprogrammed much further. A lot of them tend to be airheads, with flights of fancy and unrealistic ideas.

Those with Astral powers and abilities are more powerful than those with merely Physical powers and abilities, but the Physical lags behind the Astral, and while it does, those who are more attuned to the Physical and who are very clever are more, better, and quicker/efficiently able to manupulate the Physical - while the processing is pending and is being done from the Astral down into the Physical, the Physical can still be done, used, manipulated by those Physicals to affect the Astral and counter-act the Astral work; however, the Astral/Spiritual is more hidden, so while you can appear to be a good little Goy in front of the jew, secretly you are fighting against the jew using Magickal abilities, which the jew struggles against. Both the Physical and Astral affect each other. In a sense, think of it as Astral is building a building, and while the bricks are laid and the mortar is setting, the cement/concrete is setting for the paths, the grass is growing and the flowers are blooming, etc., all of which takes time, someone can come along and fuck it all up quickly. Likewise, energy takes the path of least resistance. Think of building the Taj Mahal or the Palace of Westminster - all of the designing, working out the dimensions, planning, gaining planning permission, gathering of resources, employing workers, training them, setting dates, contending with the weather, the medium of spending money and paying wages, contending with noise and other polution surrounding, etc., etc., etc. all takes a long time and a lot of energy/power/resources. Someone destroying this can either gain permission and waste much less time, or they can do it maliciously - just coming along and using TNT or a bulldozer or wrecking ball to destroy it all in a matter of minutes and not care about the consequences. (The show of a fancy building shows power and authority, but this power and authority is unjust and undeserved, while the peasants, serfs, peons, live in squalour. While they may live in the palace of the jew wearing nice clothes and eating nice food, they still are lowly slaves of the jew. The jew uses Physical means to wage war against Earth and Her Inhabitants. The show and power and authority of those who do deserve it is just and well-looked-after and we are willing to engage in the upkeep of them, if desired or necessary.)

It is very unrealistic to think that "clicking one's fingers == ≡ (equals exactly) making X happen immediately-instantaneously". We must be brought back down to Earth and get our heads out of the clouds, get back to reality and to notice, realise and understand what is actually possible - what is actually possible.

The Physicals (not quite the jew because it is about to be destroyed in every way quite soon, but the jew's overlords/reptillians and their other entities such as greys, etc.) all outnumber Satan and Satan's Friendlies very, very much. I think the sphere of influence of Satan, Orion, Du'at and Friendlies is much more incredibly powerful closer to Their homes; further out, the influence is weaker. Each Individual, Race and Species of being has their own defences and are impenetrable; we, on the other hand, as the Earth's Human Species with a few Races, were building ourselves up but hadn't quite reached a sufficient milestone yet. So that trying to conquer Orion/Du'at would be impossible, both Physically and Spiritually/Astrally, further away, here, 10s of thousands of light-years away, it was much easier to fuck us up and also punish Satan and the Friendlies in that manner. It should also be that our sphere of influence is much more powerful closer to home/to us here, as well, individually and also as an Elite People fighting for Freedom. So much so that internally, once we win the battle in our Minds and our Souls and our Hearts, the jew is beyond fucked. Previously, the jew managed to rape us, not only our Bodies Physically/Sexually (which includes Mentally/Psychologically, Emotionally, and Spiritually, as well), but also our lives, livelihoods and Earth, and has done so for thousands of years. It managed to get in our Heads, Hearts and Souls and destroy us quickly or slowly - but now it has lost. Once we win the battle internally, in our Minds, Souls and Hearts, then we can go on to improve oursleves and Earth.

As for punishing Satan and the Friendlies in the manner of fucking us up here 10s of thousands of light-years away - if the jew cannot punish you, it will go after your Family... It is a literal, albeit indirect, punishment against Satan and His Side. Any and all curses and ill will, malevolence, etc., directed towards Satan are nullified; it cannot reach Him, but all the way out here, there are less defences and we were building ourselves up with the help of the Gods and Goddesses. As Ghost in the Machine just said, "I cannot imagine their remorse, anger and dismay from that loss" - while the curses and ill will, malevolence, etc., cannot reach Satan and His Side, they still feel pain and upset from this shit, so that is the only type of thing, the only way that the enemy can actually get to Our Gods and Goddesses. Look at how much the jew manipulates people's emotions in very many various ways.

There is safety in numbers, and Satan's Side was outnumbered and still is outnumbered vastly. Do realise that space is so, very, hugely, incredibly, vastly, massively far and wide and big. We have a resolve now which is strengthened, and after the jew fails, innevitably, it is to be destroyed (which is a disappointment of mine because I'd like to punish it without any possible escape of quick death, but nevermind!) we can and will, and are doing, build ourselves up again and be much more powerful and strong, more so than we ever were before.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Living in the world from our point of view is like living in a damn sci-fi film.
I refrained from going there, but I think you probably know that I consider it in that way, as well. I could do so, including using Sci-Fi games, and other examples, as well, but I think I go on about that a bit too much.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
They didnt "lose a war". They lost a battle. Our gods are powerful not omnipotent.

Ah, yes. Thanks for reminding me. There is no such thing as omnipotence. The mindset of "unlimited power and ability" must be destroyed from people's/sheeple's thinking. There is always room for more advancement and empowerment; it is never-ending, it can and will and does always increase more and more. It has been said that it is actually possible to be as powerful as LORD Satan Himself; could this also mean that it is actually possible to be more powerful than LORD Satan Himself? Yes. It has also been said, that since the Universe is infinite and eternal, that there very well may be one or more entities which are more powerful than Satan. "Omnipotence" is more like omni-mpotence - it is just 1 letter that is missing; it is false.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
I forgot to add: The Gods aren't rampaging cosmic warlords and the future isn't set in stone. They don't go around destroying any species/ race on a whim or just because they are a little dangerous. There was always the chance they wouldn't attack us and could have at the very least been neutral. They chose to become our enemy and they will be destroyed because of it.

The enemy nordics are not our gods, yes they could've been such and our allies but instead they chose to go against their own leader Satan just because the creation of us humans was something they didn't agree with. They are spiteful against us for whatever childish reason and they have and are trying to destroy us, that's why we call them enemy nordics. This absolutely does not mean nordics are 'evil' in any way but just like humans can betray other humans the nordics that have betrayed Satan and their own people (our true gods) have sided against us and have made themselves our enemy.

There are neutral nordics of a sorts that have even interacted with us before, but they are not 'with' Satan, therefore I strongly distrust them and would recommend as little interaction as possible until there is clarification from Satan. But so long as they leave us alone, we leave them alone. Nordics are a very powerful race, but this does not mean all of them deserve our respect just because they are of the same race as Satan and our gods. It's smart to be wary.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back