Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mantra and neuroplastisity

groryofsatan666

Can mantra help with neuroplasticity?
How can one use mantra to change the neurochemicals of the brain to feel more happy and positive

This will happen automatically, the more you meditate, you will be happier as you will emotionally and mentally resolve everything.

A better title would have been "mantra for happiness"....

Sananda is a sanskrit mantra for happiness and joy, I've known SS who had good results with this, myself included when I experimented with it some time ago. It's on the JoS, 6th paragraph down: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

Jupiter square too.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Jupiter_Square.html

Hello Lydia,what I am asking about is rebuilding the neuro pathways that brings the feeling of happiness and pleasure,I know this is advance but I was wondering if there is a working for this

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This will happen automatically, the more you meditate, you will be happier as you will emotionally and mentally resolve everything.
I meditate every day,rtr aura cleaning and aura of protection,void meditation.but it seems this problem I have is a mental problem and there is not much meditation can do on this one unless maybe I keep meditating and as I advance the problem will just solve on its own but I don't know how long that going to take thats is why I ask for a specific mantra that can fix this problem particulally,I have totally lost the ability to feel happiness and there is not much meditation is doing about it

shinninglight said:
Hello Lydia,what I am asking about is rebuilding the neuro pathways that brings the feeling of happiness and pleasure,I know this is advance but I was wondering if there is a working for this
Like she said use the mantra with the right affirmation and it will works. Your explanation is way to complicated and the mantra will definitily work (whatever it will rebuild the pathway or not).

shinninglight said:

Sometimes people think the cause of something is X, when it could in fact be Y or Z. So instead of focusing on one area and thinking that is all there is to the problem, it could be something else. Perhaps the brain does some things that are as a direct relation to something in the soul. So if you focus on rebuilding the neuro pathways, if the problem is in the soul, this will not have the permanent and healthy effects you want. That's why I suggested going right for a mantra for happiness, if the problem is in your brain then this will also fix the problem there :)

Lydia said:
shinninglight said:

Sometimes people think the cause of something is X, when it could in fact be Y or Z. So instead of focusing on one area and thinking that is all there is to the problem, it could be something else. Perhaps the brain does some things that are as a direct relation to something in the soul. So if you focus on rebuilding the neuro pathways, if the problem is in the soul, this will not have the permanent and healthy effects you want. That's why I suggested going right for a mantra for happiness, if the problem is in your brain then this will also fix the problem there :)
OK thank you,much appreciate :)

Lydia said:

Sananda is a sanskrit mantra for happiness and joy, I've known SS who had good results with this, myself included when I experimented with it some time ago. It's on the JoS, 6th paragraph down: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

Jupiter square too.

The link is taken down, can you pls send or post this mantra, I seriously want this. Thank you Lydia

shinninglight said:
Can mantra help with neuroplasticity?
How can one use mantra to change the neurochemicals of the brain to feel more happy and positive

Nish is sanskrit for bliss. Ohh more RTR time.

Manofsatan said:
Lydia said:

Jupiter square too.

The link is taken down, can you pls send or post this mantra, I seriously want this. Thank you Lydia

The mantra is just that: Sananda. It's in the banishing page. You can access through the satanisgod portal. The second link is to the Jupiter Square.

Lydia said:
shinninglight said:

Pls Lydia what is that mantra for happiness and break down the vibration(how to viberate it). The link is down. I really need this, thank you.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back