Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Stepping up the Online Warfare

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What's funny is the jew is totally funneling billions to disinform, lie, corrupt, ruin people mentally, and in the end of the day they are struggling against what they call goyim who have nothing of the means they possess.

They are like in governments and they are angry about the opinions of the average goy or something. They are just afraid of any shadow that creeps into their room.

This should be a testament. The jews have fucked up so hard, so bad, for so long, that literally it takes only some little pushing to get them off the rails. Their train is just going too bad.

If there was a building of "Thousands and thousands" of people doing this work for 8 hours a day, just imagine the impact here. They have a whole internet army and all they receive is just spit on their face when they push their kosher propaganda.

I was thinking about when the Jews looked down in the comment sections, it would be like them getting a big punch in the face.

I don't know if someone already pointed it out, but make sure you remove a dot or two or add some spaces to any link you post on social media to change it from being "clickable", as these platforms make sure those comments and posts get less exposure, as they want people to spend as much time as possible surfing only their website instead of going to different websites. At least that's their excuse.

Artanis said:
Ninja 666 said:
Artanis said:
I think i should also focus my time on Online Warfare as much(or at least like 15 comments: RTR, comment, RTR, comment, RTR, comment etc. etc), as the FINAL RTR is ANNIHALITING the Enemy SOOOO hard, that they are actually SHOWING their panicking publicly more and more clearly... Just one more sign of the RTRs working :cool: :cool:

And with the new forum to help us organize and co-ordinate this branch of Warfare, i think it will become MUCH more easier and WAYYY more powerful than before. CANT WAIT!! :p :p :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You should stick to 4 or 5 comments a day, unless you work in a group and other people like your comments, because if you post more you'll get ghost banned and eventually IP banned.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=15142#p60274

4-5?? If THAT is The recommended amount a Day for an individual, it should take like 10 mins or something a day and NO ONE should have ANY kind of a reason to NOT do that! :lol:

I know, I agree with you 100%! Let's keep this up until the enemy is down!

Ninja 666 said:
Here's a list of fresh links to use, these babies will do miracles.

www | joyofsatan | org
www [ exposingchristianity [ org
exposingthelieofislam | wordpress | com
www()kabbalahexposed()com
www { 666blacksun } com
blacksforsatan + com

To make the urls more unique and original, add a little touch of yourself.

If you want some more information, tips, ideas, here's some answers and a sermon:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32&start=950#p62260

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32&start=950#p59053

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=15142#p60347

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=14299#p58323

A Guide To Internet Activism & Spreading The Message
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15142
Hi there so create a fake username or account on YouTube and then spam these ?

I want online warfare like a beast what's the simple steps here gents/ladies ... Just create alias and then spam sites ?

BoRn of fire said:
I want online warfare like a beast what's the simple steps here gents/ladies ... Just create alias and then spam sites ?

Basically. 4-5 comments should still be max on YouTube, so you dont get shadowbanned.

BoRn of fire said:

Basically. 4-5 comments should still be max on YouTube, so you dont get shadowbanned.

BoRn of fire said:

Almost that simple, there are just a few tips to make sure your comments aren't ghost-banned, and so you don't get IP banned. If you read the first post here, you'll get the gist of it. The other links you quoted goes more into depth.

It's mostly summed up with being a little creative, so your comments aren't "spam" in the "eyes" of the algorithms of the bots. A few lines addressing the original post or video will do. And as you said anonymity. Safety is paramount! Use VPNs, fake accounts etc.

Here's one of the best tips:
Spreading some of your comments as replies to people you see are open to our influences is a major way. When you reply to a comment, everyone else on the reply chain gets a notification. So if there are 40 people who has replied, there are 40 people who are notified about your comment.

If you need more info to pin point your arguments, you'll find this in the sermons and on the sites.

If you have any more questions just ask.

Holy shit im having to write this out again because i got logged out just after i proofread and posted!

Anyways! Somethings been nagging me about this lately and i want to come to terms with it and ask our members if they're interested in what i have in mind. Would anyone be interested in joining/forming an open group for online warfare? I know we had the SIDF a while ago that failed, but i believe its fatal error was the allowance of conversations to take place in their skype group which led to it being easily infiltrated and allowed powertripping to occur. What i have in mind for our new group would be a place for participating members in online warfare to have a instant access bulletin board for comments to get upvoted/liked/thumbs up or defended by adding backup or acknowledgment to said comment. We would have a 2-4 administrators who are trusted members that would also setup weekly/bi-weekly targets for online trends and platforms so we can spread the truth to audiences that could be more aware.

I was planning on setting this up through discord and having just 2 text channels on said discord. The purpose of the first channel would serve as the weekly/Bi-weekly goals that the administrators set and only have writing privileges to. The second channels purpose would be the bulletin board i was talking about, which our members would post the urls to there comments for other members to upvote and defend. Any form of discussion or conversation inside the discord would result in automatic bans. I simply want to keep it as a instant access bulletin board.

So what does everyone think about doing something like this? If there is any actual interest, i am more then willing to make this a reality. I just get really stoked on the idea of taking over social trends through online warfare and amassing more members/awareness on the jews.

Zygisrko said:
Holy shit im having to write this out again because i got logged out just after i proofread and posted!
Hate that! After you log in, you can click the back arrow to go back to before the log in page. Sometimes the big comment you wrote will still be there! But if you don't go back like this, after you just sign in it takes you to a new blank comment page.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Zygisrko said:
Hate that! After you log in, you can click the back arrow to go back to before the log in page. Sometimes the big comment you wrote will still be there! But if you don't go back like this, after you just sign in it takes you to a new blank comment page.

This is why I check on 'remember me' and just in case copy the entire post before I press submit.

Any good links to expose Islam as this shamini chick seems to be trending on YouTube I wana post links etc

Zygisrko said:

Anyways! Somethings been nagging me about this lately and i want to come to terms with it and ask our members if they're interested in what i have in mind. Would anyone be interested in joining/forming an open group for online warfare? I know we had the SIDF a while ago that failed, but i believe its fatal error was the allowance of conversations to take place in their skype group which led to it being easily infiltrated and allowed powertripping to occur. What i have in mind for our new group would be a place for participating members in online warfare to have a instant access bulletin board for comments to get upvoted/liked/thumbs up or defended by adding backup or acknowledgment to said comment. We would have a 2-4 administrators who are trusted members that would also setup weekly/bi-weekly targets for online trends and platforms so we can spread the truth to audiences that could be more aware.

I was planning on setting this up through discord and having just 2 text channels on said discord. The purpose of the first channel would serve as the weekly/Bi-weekly goals that the administrators set and only have writing privileges to. The second channels purpose would be the bulletin board i was talking about, which our members would post the urls to there comments for other members to upvote and defend. Any form of discussion or conversation inside the discord would result in automatic bans. I simply want to keep it as a instant access bulletin board.

So what does everyone think about doing something like this? If there is any actual interest, i am more then willing to make this a reality. I just get really stoked on the idea of taking over social trends through online warfare and amassing more members/awareness on the jews.

Artanis, you should check this out.

Zygisrko said:

This sucks! I started writing it in documents on my computer and copy-paste it in after proof reading. If you're on your phone, there should be a notepad or something where you can do the same.

Zygisrko said:

Good idea. But unfortunately as always, it would be on the *Enemies* platform. I would have perhaps THE most amount of time out of ALL members( :lol: :lol: ) to moderate the posts, but im not really good at choosing the targets :lol:

Zygisrko said:

Too bad there isnt any way to make sure it WILL be safe regardless if it would be on Enemies platform or not. :roll:

BoRn of fire said:
Any good links to expose Islam as this shamini chick seems to be trending on YouTube I wana post links etc

Original link is this:
https://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/

Ninja 666 said:

www | joyofsatan | org
www { 666blacksun } com
blacksforsatan + com

Zygisrko said:

I always copy the massage before submiting. If you have to relock you can simply paste the text again. Had this same problem a few times ;)

Artanis said:
Good idea. But unfortunately as always, it would be on the *Enemies* platform. I would have perhaps THE most amount of time out of ALL members( :lol: :lol: ) to moderate the posts, but im not really good at choosing the targets :lol:

I dont think it matters really. Its would just serve as a bulletin board, so having people post anything besides a URL and their username to the comment would just result in a ban.

Zygisrko said:
Artanis said:

I dont think it matters really. Its would just serve as a bulletin board, so having people post anything besides a URL and their username to the comment would just result in a ban.

Hmmm... Ok. Im down for this. :) But i think we should need HP HoodedCobras opinion on this. "Normal organized" online warfare seems a little bit uneffective for me. Ive always Been wanting for The Internet Warfare to Be organized as well. But ive realized we should get The Clergys opinion on these kind of "projects". Their The most experienced And most reliable in Warfare-related things.

Ninja 666 said:
BoRn of fire said:

Original link is this:

Ninja 666 said:

www | joyofsatan | org
www { 666blacksun } com
blacksforsatan + com

Thank you :p

Fuchs said:
Zygisrko said:

I always copy the massage before submiting. If you have to relock you can simply paste the text again. Had this same problem a few times ;)

Lol, me too

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

someone asks why the HP’s do not have a real-time chat here, either for the clergy or whoever they want?

SdD said:
Fuchs said:

Lol, me too

someone asks why the HP’s do not have a real-time chat here, either for the clergy or whoever they want?

Why? Because before you know it, the infiltrators will be far more than all of you, let alone agents, and whatever the fuck one can imagine, from sick perverts to dumb muslims who want to mislead and prey on the weak or at those who do not guard themselves properly.

While some people hesitate to spent 15 minutes online to do the proper thing to better the world, a lot who want to make things go to shit, sit there by the hour to work daily rot, by creating hundreds of accounts, and posting sometimes hundreds of messages, to push their own xian or whatever other garbage. There are people of the enemy who spend their daily bread to come here and misinform, corrupt, and harm.

I have a responsibility to care for the people here and not just satisfy anyone's whims.

Every chatroom, and I tell you from around 10 years of experience now, always turns to shit. Infiltrators, all sorts of garbage individuals who mentally enslave others, or make cults around their face, even serious scams can take place, things turn personal, work never really gets done.

Then you have 'space cadet and right hand of Lucifer Exorsus 666' coming in, with his 'Divine Wife Lilithya MyGodImSoAwesome' to preach the sermon of the mount. It's always the same useless shit, which contributes nothing to warfare, and only harms individuals.

Zygisrko said:
Artanis said:

´Why? Because before you know it, the infiltrators will be far more than all of you, let alone agents, and whatever the fuck one can imagine, from sick perverts to dumb muslims who want to mislead and prey on the weak or at those who do not guard themselves properly.

While some people hesitate to spent 15 minutes online to do the proper thing to better the world, a lot who want to make things go to shit, sit there by the hour to work daily rot, by creating hundreds of accounts, and posting sometimes hundreds of messages, to push their own xian or whatever other garbage. There are people of the enemy who spend their daily bread to come here and misinform, corrupt, and harm.

I have a responsibility to care for the people here and not just satisfy anyone's whims.

Every chatroom, and I tell you from around 10 years of experience now, always turns to shit. Infiltrators, all sorts of garbage individuals who mentally enslave others, or make cults around their face, even serious scams can take place, things turn personal, work never really gets done.

Then you have 'space cadet and right hand of Lucifer Exorsus 666' coming in, with his 'Divine Wife Lilithya MyGodImSoAwesome' to preach the sermon of the mount. It's always the same useless shit, which contributes nothing to warfare, and only harms individuals.`

Well... I guess we´ve got our answer Zygisrko :roll:

Zygisrko said:

I am making the framework to get this done on the forum, in a specific forum.

The idea is also investigated on if it should be like a bulletin, but not like that. Sort of like a pinboard of weekly targets, so we can go and do our job.

I'll update you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Zygisrko said:

The idea is also investigated on if it should be like a bulletin, but not like that. Sort of like a pinboard of weekly targets, so we can go and do our job.

I'll update you.

Great! I plan on being very active on this sub-forum. I feel good about this, makes me feel like my vision for structured online warfare with HP backing is materializing. Always wanted to do more here.

Artanis said:
Zygisrko said:
Artanis said:

Hmmm... Ok. Im down for this. :) But i think we should need HP HoodedCobras opinion on this. "Normal organized" online warfare seems a little bit uneffective for me. Ive always Been wanting for The Internet Warfare to Be organized as well. But ive realized we should get The Clergys opinion on these kind of "projects". Their The most experienced And most reliable in Warfare-related things.

I had the same thoughts in regards to whether organization is more effective or not, and the conclusion I drew from my mind was why not have both lol. And I feel like a organized online warfare sect could do further damage, such as taking over a twitter #hashtag or with enough members I suppose, boosting comments up with likes/thumbsups/etc. And obviously on like spare time, just do random comments and the such.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Zygisrko said:

I'll update you.

Sooo... Who decides the weekly taergets? :?

BoRn of fire said:
Ninja 666 said:
BoRn of fire said:

Original link is this:

Ninja 666 said:

www | joyofsatan | org
www { 666blacksun } com
blacksforsatan + com

Thank you :p

:p

bluebow said:
Youtube is hard because it asks for your phone number, hope youre using a dud number that doesn't link to you.
I have an app on my phone called Betternet that blocks your ip. I also use the search engine DuckDuckGo; it doesn't track you. They have an app too or you can just set as default search engine..
Reddit is a really good platform to infiltrate.

Hail Satan Forever.

I just recently did a butt load of research on all the free VPNs and found ProtonVPN to be the safest. Betternet does potentially pose a security threat, as per: https://thebestvpn.com/reviews/betternet/

"In 2017, several outlets reported the result of an academic study on VPN apps and whether they might be injecting malware or adware—or just not providing the security they advertised. ...Betternet was ranked among the ten worst. ...the fact that an academic study identified them as suspect is very worrying."
Betternet is also part of the 5 eyes, as it's Canadian. ProtonVPN is outside of the 5, 9, and 14 eyes (though, neutral with such countries, at least IMO poses less of a potential threat).

Also DuckDuckGo is owned by a Jew. I used to use it until I found that out. Now I use startpage.com

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SdD said:
Fuchs said:

Lol, me too

Why? Because before you know it, the infiltrators will be far more than all of you, let alone agents, and whatever the fuck one can imagine, from sick perverts to dumb muslims who want to mislead and prey on the weak or at those who do not guard themselves properly.

Then you have 'space cadet and right hand of Lucifer Exorsus 666' coming in, with his 'Divine Wife Lilithya MyGodImSoAwesome' to preach the sermon of the mount. It's always the same useless shit, which contributes nothing to warfare, and only harms individuals.

What HP HoodedCobra says here holds true. I was in this group as well and saw it go downhill and even got personal with the individuals who ran it. My life was almost ruined thanks to these two idiots. I wasn't in the best state of mind back then either and was eager to be close to so called SS that I was thought were actually dedicated to the cause. So it's on me as well for getting myself in a bad situation. This shows not only how idiots and infiltrators will continue to destroy a chat room or something outside of here but will also have honest SS fall into traps. It's best to keep things here and not go too far out at least for now. It wasn't even SIDF only either. Apparently another branch was made from that group and they went thru the same shit. I visited this group when it was pretty much done with and yeah no one was was really doing any work and people where just chatting about unimportant and normie shit.

The anti-semitic comments on there seem to show some honesty, but one question I have is this - why is this advert in English (or American) and not in hebrew or yiddish? Is the jew trying to get a rise out of anti-semites? To know what the anti-semites say against the jew (because most non-jews can't speak/understand hebrew/yiddish) to use it against them?

This also reminds me of "israel" paying students to defend it online while at the same time Stop SESTA and Life of Internet At Stake Again Now in Europe - Important are happening; the jew is demanding worldwide Internet censorship -

https://i.imgur.com/qr1o0XN.png

The jew is demanding worldwide internet censorship but chooses to ignore that "israel" is in this world and exempts itself from this worldwide-demanded "rule".

I have used chatrooms a lot in the past, as well, and I can verify that it is shit. It's a great breeding ground for muh sadz and huwt feewings in a real-time situation. At least here, the posts are not live and that can help diffuse things a lot. Plus the points mentioned already about spreading shit, misinformation, spam, opposition things, etc.

Hearsync said:
bluebow said:
Youtube is hard because it asks for your phone number, hope youre using a dud number that doesn't link to you.
I have an app on my phone called Betternet that blocks your ip. I also use the search engine DuckDuckGo; it doesn't track you. They have an app too or you can just set as default search engine..
Reddit is a really good platform to infiltrate.

Hail Satan Forever.

I just recently did a butt load of research on all the free VPNs and found ProtonVPN to be the safest. Betternet does potentially pose a security threat, as per: https://thebestvpn.com/reviews/betternet/

"In 2017, several outlets reported the result of an academic study on VPN apps and whether they might be injecting malware or adware—or just not providing the security they advertised. ...Betternet was ranked among the ten worst. ...the fact that an academic study identified them as suspect is very worrying."
Betternet is also part of the 5 eyes, as it's Canadian. ProtonVPN is outside of the 5, 9, and 14 eyes (though, neutral with such countries, at least IMO poses less of a potential threat).

Also DuckDuckGo is owned by a Jew. I used to use it until I found that out. Now I use startpage.com

Oh shit. Thanks for the info. Should’ve done more research myself.

HSF

Sorry for being very slow but recently I found a sub-forum here, JoS Activ. How can I add myself to it? I saw a password is needed. Or members can add me to?
Unfortunately in these months I mainly used cellphones and other public internet and had no much time for online activism :(
Because of my work too...
I also have to get my laptop fixed and get newer ones too as usual for these kind of works. :D
I would like to be active again, educate more people, tranlate those fucking awesome exposing kabbalah sermons too and of course continue to bulldoze jewtube and other places as well. And maybe I also should switch on the "Vlad Tepes" mode here and there on the net when it's necessary...lol

So add me to that subforum or send me the password to my email address. ^^

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
Sorry for being very slow but recently I found a sub-forum here, JoS Activ. How can I add myself to it? I saw a password is needed. Or members can add me to?
Unfortunately in these months I mainly used cellphones and other public internet and had no much time for online activism :(
I also have to get my laptop fixed and get newer ones too as usual for these kind of works. :D
I would like to be active again, educate more people, tranlate those fucking awesome exposing kabbalah sermons too and of course continue to bulldoze jewtube and other places as well. And maybe I also should switch on the "Vlad Tepes" mode here and there on the net when it's necessary...lol

We will open it, it has no members now, but after the retrograde, we will open it and go for spiritual warfare on daily or a weekly basis.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:

We will open it, it has no members now, but after the retrograde, we will open it and go for spiritual warfare on daily or a weekly basis.

Oh, I see! Okay!

I just notice something also I have no ability to delete my account here if I choose?..
Do I have to ask permission to delete my account..
I'm only asking because that's kind of messed up that I'm being accused that I treats Satan like a Halloween character.. I've never done no such thing...

satansasylum said:
I just notice something also I have no ability to delete my account here if I choose?..
Do I have to ask permission to delete my account..
I'm only asking because that's kind of messed up that I'm being accused that I treats Satan like a Halloween character.. I've never done no such thing...

You posted one website that you said was for "Satans Honor" and it had a rotting hand touching a desk or something, just moving. How is that honorable exactly?

The other thing was a forum where you put all sorts of "Satanists" who believe in all sorts of hebrew defilement and invited our people into your "Forum". To conversate about what? If our ideas had to do with this kosher crap, we would be on a 'joint' forum already.

We really differ, and if you are with us, we are HERE for you to join.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back