Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Am I Jewish?

HailSatanForever

Hello everyone I consider to be my brothers and sisters in Satan.

My whole life, I've had an aversion towards religion and a big curiosity for the occult and paranormal, even at 6 or 7 I remember being scolded for wanting to go into those mystic, Pagan shops ("we don't go in there, that's where the Devil lives!", that just made me want to go in more), at age 10 I found the JoyofSatan and suddenly I knew where I belonged and was instantly accustomed to being SS (I don't even remember having any fears or religious deprogramming to do). I am 23 now and my only reason for living is to make Father Satan proud and to help his Gentiles win this war, the only thing I genuinely care about is our Gods. I have never had a single negative thought towards the JoS because I love it more than anything, the JoS and the Gods are my family and my only happiness and my priority, whom I'd never go against. My loyalty to Satan is unquestionable and the thought of being disowned by him scares me more than anything. When I was young Satan felt like a real dad to me because he's always been there for me, in essence and knowing that he listens to every question I ask or "prayer" I make, the JoS has molded me into the person I am today - respectful, valuing the truth, humble and it's even given me so much heart and courage. The JoS has offered me every single resource I needed and will ever need and it really is the only thing I need and my only reason for living.

My reason for posting this today, is at around age 14 doing online warfare on Twitter, my sister became convinced that we were 1/8th Jewish, because my mother says that her dad was Jewish, though there's a chance me might not even be because my mom doesn't have Jewish features and I do not have Jewish features. I know for a fact that I am a good Satanist and even if I'm not good enough, I will work to death to prove myself and be strong enough to sufficiently aid the Gods, the way they have helped me in every aspect of my life. I won't lie, this Jewish stuff has been haunting me especially with the last few sermons (even though in my heart I know I cannot be Jewish or have a retarded Jewish soul, especially with all the help and protection the Gods have given me and my family) I'm putting this to rest once and for all by formally asking in the forums. A simple "Yes you are gentile" or "No, you aren't gentile" are good enough responses to this

I've been bawling like a child ever since I started writing this post and while I do feel like my Guardian demons and Satan are on my side, I don't want to feel delusional or crazy, that I'm making all this up and that every happy memory growing spiritually with Satan and the Gods isn't real. To be honest, even if I am not Gentile enough, I will still follow Satan and do my best to contribute because the JoS and the Gods are my only solace in this life.

Nb: my maternal great grandfather was Dutch and he married a half boer, half Khoi Khoi woman, their child was my mom's mom and she had my mother with the alleged Jewish man and then there's me. My dad's family is just Malaysian, Indian, German and Portuguese (the latter 2 extending really far back). I do, however feel like I have a Gentile soul, and the love and support of Father Satan. Despite being so mixed, my brown eyes have gone green ever since I started meditating for all these years and my skin became paler, I can post photographic evidence if absolutely necessary.

No you are Jewish,there is nothing like 1/8th Jew,you are a Jew even if you have 1 percent Jewish blood running in you,I suspected when you said you wanted to help satans gentile race,that means you are not gentile,since you said it like you are excluded.it seems like our rtr are making many Jews feel sorry,but pls we don't need you here,you can never be satanist or a gentile,but you can help in the final rtr if you like,we need more hands :lol:.
If you are sure that any of your relatives was a Jew that makes you jewish and you can never be part of Satan not to talk of Satan and the gods helping you.so do your self a favour stop diluding your self here.

If you have been with us since you were 10 and have a genuine love for Father Satan I doubt you are a jew.

Aquarius said:
If you have been with us since you were 10 and have a genuine love for Father Satan I doubt you are a jew.

I love Snitchzel and I can't live without it, have been eating it for 10 years, can't imagine my life without it, it always nourished me, did that just make one hypothetical "Germanic" or an Ancient Teuton?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:

I love Snitchzel and I can't live without it, have been eating it for 10 years, can't imagine my life without it, it always nourished me, did that just make one hypothetical "Germanic" or an Ancient Teuton?
Yeah I understand, and this guy can be a jew too, but we gotta remember enemy attacks, and there's literally people who would like to be jews and that are sick in the head, my father for example said he would like to be a jew. But if this guy is a jew anyway he can go fuck himself.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:

Why is everybody suddenly exposing all of their fears of being jewish right now?

Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:

Why is everybody suddenly exposing all of their fears of being jewish right now?

For non jews, it is just the usual attacks people need to surmount. In all of these cases, it's all unfounded mental attacks by the enemy, despite of a million proofs to the fact they are non jews. It's just a mental meme.

For jews, it's self evident. One opening a family album and seeing Rabbi Shekel lighting the Menorah, means one is a jew. This is not a spiritual attack, it's reality.

Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:

Yeah I understand, and this guy can be a jew too, but we gotta remember enemy attacks, and there's literally people who would like to be jews and that are sick in the head, my father for example said he would like to be a jew. But if this guy is a jew anyway he can go fuck himself.

That is a dumb comment people can tend to make. Substantial proof is needed to accept these matters. Even the enemy can make someone say something of the type of the statements you said, these prove nothing. This is just confusion.

However, when proof is in the table, it is far from a matter of a question or an attack.

If one opens a family album and they see a jew lighting a Menorah, or have a Yarmulke as family treasure, then one needs not ask themselves many further questions.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For jews, it's self evident. One opening a family album and seeing Rabbi Shekel lighting the Menorah, means one is a jew. This is not a spiritual attack, it's reality.
Lmao, or if your mother is like"Hey david i found pictures of rabbi fecestein sucking blood out of your dick"
lol, for anybody who doesent know, when the kikes get circumcised it's some kind of disgusting ritual and the rabbi after cutting the penis will suck the blood out of it.

As Hp Mageson said months ago, you're a jew if you spend years trying to find that 1 shekel you lost in the desert lol

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For non jews, it is just the usual attacks people need to surmount. In all of these cases, it's all unfounded mental attacks by the enemy, despite of a million proofs to the fact they are non jews. It's just a mental meme.

I think the best way to see is if he will do a genuine DNA test. Genuine means that it won't show him that he is from the lineage of Adam and Eve or Noah. Anyway I don't know if this would work for mixed jews.

Jews were created to specifically enslave gentiles and the jewish soul is different than the gentile soul. It's not impossible for a jew to become delusional and confused thinking they are a gentile because of how they were raised.

Even if you are 1% jewish you are still jewish. But one should remember that being a jew and the 'jewish religion' are two different things. A gentile could stupidly choose to celebrate hanukkah or some other disgusting vile bullshit of the enemy identifying themselves as 'jews' the same way gentiles can get roped up in the xianity crap and identify themselves as xians. It doesn't make either of them biologically a jew but it doesn't make them any better than one either unless they can unfuck themselves and pull their heads out of their asses in time.

Just do the RTRs and workings for Satan every day and I guess you'll find out which is which eventually. I would love nothing more than to witness jews slavishly working relentlessly every day with glee to destroy their own souls on our behalf, that's what I would call a 'good jew'. Nothing tastes sweeter than revenge and justice.

You either are jewish or you are not. There is no "1/8". With that said, I highly doubt that you are jewish. Satan is the enemy of the jews, so Satanism shouldn't feel positive or "right" for a jew. There is a simple test. Does the Final RTR hurt you? If, when you do the RTR, it makes you feel sick and dirty, then you are probably jewish. If it makes you feel brighter and more powerful (but maybe a little tired), then you are not jewish.

Regarding your alleged jewish grandfather, here are some possibilities:

- He may have been jewish by religion only and was a gentile.
- He or one of his ancestors may have been adopted by a jewish family.
- He may have lied for some reason and claimed that he was jewish.

If he really was jewish, then you are jewish. No "1/8". You could look at genealogy records to settle the matter.

In the end, I would recommend that you put this thought out of your mind. Enemy beings often attack us with "Am I jewish?" thoughts. If you are jewish, then you can still fight for Satan, but you'll be destroying yourself. If you are not jewish, then this worry will pass in time, and you'll be able to advance your soul eternally and become a god. Either way you'll be helping us.

UPDATE:
Thank you everyone for taking the time to give your guidance and support, I appreciate all of your help! ❤️

After posting my question, I did not stop thinking about this... I've read all of your replies and I decided to dig deeper and ask my mom if she had any pictures of my grandfather when he was younger (The only picture we had to go by with all these years was one where he's in his late 60's, after his severe alcoholism), and to my surprise (our family comes from a very impoverished background and my mom has under 10 pictures from her whole youth) she had more pictures...

There was one when he was in the Foster care system as a child and stood facing the camera (both biological parents died in their 30s), his nose was severely crooked, turns out it was broken and the angles in pictures made it look hooked because of the curve. Both my mother and my siblings have large noses, but they point upwards and there is no bump (Google images "Scandinavian nose"), which led to my confusion about the family resemblance. Surprisingly she also had a picture of my grandfather's parents and they have no Jewish features at all, I'm sorry for the long, unnecessary post but this has finally answered a very big question for me and I can now live in peace with myself.

Btw this really was all about the nose because as I mentioned earlier and shedding light on that, we have wide, triangular noses and my grandpa having broken his really bad as a child grew out of shape pretty horribly (which led to worries of it being Jewish). I realised we have a white nose shape (and not black) because despite it being wide, it IS sculpted looking and I know Danish people with noses just like ours. Before I realised this, I thought white people only had slim noses with high, straight bridges (like Priscilla Presley) - but our noses jut out and up a little bit from the top of bridge.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I think the best way to see is if he will do a genuine DNA test. Genuine means that it won't show him that he is from the lineage of Adam and Eve or Noah. Anyway I don't know if this would work for mixed jews.

There are not Genuine DNA tests. It's all a sham, presently. They give African to Norse people on purpose and many other things. The samples are "REGIONAL", aka, if there are jews in the region, they are also factored in.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
You either are jewish or you are not. There is no "1/8". With that said, I highly doubt that you are jewish. Satan is the enemy of the jews, so Satanism shouldn't feel positive or "right" for a jew. There is a simple test. Does the Final RTR hurt you? If, when you do the RTR, it makes you feel sick and dirty, then you are probably jewish. If it makes you feel brighter and more powerful (but maybe a little tired), then you are not Jewish.

Thank you so much, Soaring Eagle 666, I cried tears of joy reading your message and yes, I feel great doing the final RTR - I actually do the 666 meditation for raising my energies, the RTR (always 9 reps or more) and afterwards I'll do my standard meditations because I feel so much more empowered, it was hard at first (I had to ask the Gods to take all my excess energy because I couldn't focus or calm down), but I'm getting used to it now. Not sure if that's a good or bad idea though, because another SS I know does it differently.

I used to and still occasionally offer up my energy to Lilith, Satan, Amdusias or Haures, it's not a bad habit. As for you being Jewish you would have to know if your grandfather is a convert, the son of a convert, or if he is Jewish by blood. So far I would suggest you relax because it would be a shock to us all if you were Jewish by blood; this also isn't the first time someone has had a supposedly "Jewish" relative or some other confusing thing that offset them. You could always just ask your mother if she knows the extent of his Jewishness and whether or not he is an actual Israeli-blooded descendant of Jews, but she might not understand what you mean by that.

The enemy uses this trick a lot. Below i will tell my experience just to show you the kind of stuff the enemy does.

A few people way back when said they thought I looked like a Jew and I freaked out and panicked almost lost faith in Satanism and wanted to kill myself over it if I was. If you feel empowered by the rtrs and ever had even one experience with the Gods that was positive then you are not Jew. I had to talk to a few Satanists online at the time and show them my pic in private of course (never post your pic here) I dont know what i am as I was adopted that is how they almost got me. I am supposedly northern European NOT Jewish according to people that looked at my pic and on other websites. I still dont know how i find out for sure but i know i am not Jew as I dont like it at all when they are in the room.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back