Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fun with psychic abilities

Izzythegawd666

To those who have them, tell me a story of the fun, funny or interesting things you've done with your abilities(getting girls or guys, winning or making money, freaking people out,etc). Let's have a little fun. :D :D :D

This was years ago. I had some kids making fun of me in high school for i dont even remember what but they were stepping towards me as if they were wanting to fight. In my mind I conjured up this dark feeling and thought intently about a serial killer or something and looked directly at them in their eyes. They almost fell over stepped back looked shocked and left quickly. I was laughing about it. Other than that I really never tried to use psychic abilities on anyone without their knowledge but I have tried to heal a couple of people who do know this stuff exists and asked since they know I am interested in it. At the very least I made them feel much better.

That is the most funny experience I had yeah I know we are not evil but I did that for laughs and self protection and no one there knew I was Satanic.

Hail Satan

I wanted to get revenge at some rude negative girl so during class I tried to evoke air element with this purpose. I visualized her being thrown about in a tornado, clothes wrinkled and flapping, hair flying around hard af like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01RyV3-H2LE
The intention was to put her in stressful chaotic life event as quick punishment

Because I only did as one-time thing, probably it just resulted in a leaf falling from a tree to attack her face or some minor occurrence like that lol

Prismalayam said:
What if the reason she was rude and negative is because she had bad luck and anger/sadness on her soul, and she was a victim of this negativity cloud. And this made it even worse for her which would make her act worse too. Not good to curse innocent gentiles.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Prismalayam said:
What if the reason she was rude and negative is because she had bad luck and anger/sadness on her soul, and she was a victim of this negativity cloud. And this made it even worse for her which would make her act worse too. Not good to curse innocent gentiles.

Yes, next time someone face smacks you, tell yourself, "This person is just a poor victim".

After you do this, curse yourself for even replying to someone who was a total jackass to you for no reason.

Then, bow down, and whip yourself 100 times in the name of Jesus.

Like chill dude he didn't do a death spell or something, he just trolled the person.

If she sucks, she can deal with it on her own, and not spread it to anyone else to the point everyone will want to face smack her.

Other people have problems too and they don't go around being a biohazard.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes, next time someone face smacks you, tell yourself, "This person is just a poor victim".

After you do this, curse yourself for even replying to someone who was a total jackass to you for no reason.

Like he didn't do a death spell or something, he just trolled the person.

If a person carries on their defilement into all of external society, just let them keep doing it.
We don't know what the original problem was. I was assuming the person wasn't being personally threatening against anyone, but just sucked to be around in general because of their dirty aura and bad attitude. How all teenagers are sometimes. So piling more negativity on top could just amplify the whole negative situation to be worse for everyone. I wasn't commanding anyone to be weak or a victim, just suggesting that the situation could be bigger than it looks. Just something to think about.

Obviously if anyone is threatening you or harming you in any way, you should deal with it and punish them with whatever they deserve. I fully support cursing people if they really deserve it.

There could a place in the world for some sympathy/empathy and understanding that doesn't have anything to do with christian glorification of weakness. They aren't necessarily the same thing. Too much apathy and hardness can be another kind of weakness.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Like he didn't do a death spell or something, he just trolled the person.

If a person carries on their defilement into all of external society, just let them keep doing it.
We don't know what the original problem was. I was assuming the person wasn't being personally threatening against anyone, but just sucked to be around in general because of their dirty aura and bad attitude. How all teenagers are sometimes. So piling more negativity on top could just amplify the whole negative situation to be worse for everyone. I wasn't commanding anyone to be weak or a victim, just suggesting that the situation could be bigger than it looks. Just something to think about.

Obviously if anyone is threatening you or harming you in any way, you should deal with it and punish them with whatever they deserve. I fully support cursing people if they really deserve it.

There could a place in the world for some sympathy/empathy and understanding that doesn't have anything to do with christian glorification of weakness. They aren't necessarily the same thing. Too much apathy and hardness can be another kind of weakness.

Well for him to have posted this on this thread it was clearly a light incident and a light trolling magic to make her stop. He clearly trolled her a bit.

You're a kind heart and an educator, this is why you think that way, so I get you, I just replied so that people won't take it out of context in a severe manner.

Relax bro nobody be throwing nukes on innocents, lol.

Prismalayam said:
Wow, so next time someone is being rude at you just beg his forgiveness, maybe kiss his feet also.
I don’t expect this love everybody crap from you dude.

Aquarius said:
Prismalayam said:
Wow, so next time someone is being rude at you just beg his forgiveness, maybe kiss his feet also.
My life has always been quite shitty and i never took it out on anyone! If there are people that do this they deserve some curse, maybe if you want to have some kind of empaty then instead of cursing them just binding them would be fine but still i won't feel sorry for them or whatever xian shit, don't you agree?

Aquarius said:
Prismalayam said:
My life has always been quite shitty and i never took it out on anyone! If there are people that do this they deserve some curse, maybe if you want to have some kind of empaty then instead of cursing them just binding them would be fine but still i won't feel sorry for them or whatever xian shit, don't you agree?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Prismalayam said:

Like chill dude he didn't do a death spell or something, he just trolled the person.

If she sucks, she can deal with it on her own, and not spread it to anyone else to the point everyone will want to face smack her.

Other people have problems too and they don't go around being a biohazard.
I googled Biohazard and found this,

47303040_2059773727413311_887659101725655040_n.jpg

Feminist%20Privy%20Hat.jpg

elisophie1.jpg

A greater problem than Chernobyl
maxresdefault.jpg

Lordbaphamet666 said:
To those who have them, tell me a story of the fun, funny or interesting things you've done with your abilities(getting girls or guys, winning or making money, freaking people out,etc). Let's have a little fun. :D :D :D

Nah.
What is there to say? I am sooper dooper powerzful brah, you ain't got nothin on me.
To infinity and beyond!

Why should I talk about my powers, if I had any?
So people in black suits show up at my usual hangouts?
So I am further watched and put on a list somewhere?
That people whom I have never met know me on a first name basis?

No, that's like airing out my personal laundry for you to rummage through.

Why you so nosy?

Actually I think I will talk about how the Satan and the Gods and Goddesses of Hell looked out for me when I was much younger and had not dedicated to Satan yet. I dedicated to Satan and spiritual Satanism via the Joy of Satan website when I was 28. A lot happened before then.

One time when I was 14, a freshman at my new high school, a gang of bullies would make freshmen push a penny down the sidewalk with their nose. They got lots of people to do this, enough students that it came to attention of the teachers and they (the teachers) actually took class time to talk about it with us.

These pathetic retards tried to pull this shit on me. They started talking about how they were going to get us (I was with another person or two, if I recall correctly...I dunno it was a long time ago) to push a penny down the sidewalk with our nose. They were ready to do it too.

Then the oddest thing happened. They shut up. They actually looked around and looked very dazed and said absolutely nothing afterwards. I just walked away. It struck me as odd at the time, but tonight I was reminded of this incident.

Those low life bullies were struck dumb, that's what.

Anyways, that's enough story time for tonight from me.

I've had many experiences over my life with casting the "evil eye." Usually when I was angered by a situation, and the perpetrator would continue to instigate me, it would come out. I always thought that they were just playing along and over reacting. But I've had many close relatives and friends mention how the most pressure they've ever felt has been from my glare, lol.
Besides that, I was doing a money working last year, around November. I think it was the Jupiter square, or something. I got notice at work that they were increasing our base pay to compare better against similar companies. Then, for the first time ever, they announced an end of the year bonus. A month after all of this, I had my yearly review and again, received another raise.
There was also in January, I expected my insurance renewal to cost much more than it actually did. I asked the Gods for help to handle whatever financial situation it would put me in if I couldn't afford it. And to my surprise, it was wayyyyy less than I had anticipated.
I could probably name many more occurrences, but these have been the most notable I think.

I used to have huge groups of friends come over to my house to hang out, eat, etc. Well I have this strange ability to read people. Works even better with a handshake. A friend had brought a girl over that knew of my interest in sorcery and the occult. She would not stop bugging me to read her no matter how many times I told her no. So after becoming annoyed I told her to shake my hand and I started to pull up very traumatic memories. I told her them in detail and the more I said the closer her jaw got to hitting the floor until she finally broke into tears. She ran away screaming at the top of her lungs about the devil possessing me and almost wrecked her car into my gate as she was leaving. Gotta say I got one hell of a chuckle out of it though.

magus.immortalis said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

Nah.
What is there to say? I am sooper dooper powerzful brah, you ain't got nothin on me.
To infinity and beyond!

Why you so nosy?

Actually I think I will talk about how the Satan and the Gods and Goddesses of Hell looked out for me when I was much younger and had not dedicated to Satan yet. I dedicated to Satan and spiritual Satanism via the Joy of Satan website when I was 28. A lot happened before then.

One time when I was 14, a freshman at my new high school, a gang of bullies would make freshmen push a penny down the sidewalk with their nose. They got lots of people to do this, enough students that it came to attention of the teachers and they (the teachers) actually took class time to talk about it with us.

These pathetic retards tried to pull this shit on me. They started talking about how they were going to get us (I was with another person or two, if I recall correctly...I dunno it was a long time ago) to push a penny down the sidewalk with our nose. They were ready to do it too.

Then the oddest thing happened. They shut up. They actually looked around and looked very dazed and said absolutely nothing afterwards. I just walked away. It struck me as odd at the time, but tonight I was reminded of this incident.

this magus super powerful. don't tell people about your powers. or you might get checkmated by a super computer. it is also a defect of manners to let someone know you helped them magicaly

magus.immortalis said:

Glad someone said it, first thing that came into my mind when reading this topic.

mymoney1z said:
And how do you use it on a simple YES and NO questions.

Why is your profile picture a little white girl kissing a little black boy?!

occultumlapidem said:
magus.immortalis said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

Nah.
To infinity and beyond!

Why you so nosy?

this magus super powerful. don't tell people about your powers. or you might get checkmated by a super computer. it is also a defect of manners to let someone know you helped them magicaly

I should have written "-sarcasm-" in the beginning of my post. For people like you. And for others to see things as they shall.

Yeah, if I was super powerful you think I'd also be some dumb Joe Blow or Jane Doe off the street, to talk about my powers in this public forum, where millions of people can come and read these posts and track it back to me in real life, outside the Net? Have you forgotten that we are still at War and must be careful not to expose ourselves?

We are still outnumbered. Of course, this will change in the future. But for now, one must be most careful without being paranoid.

I don't talk about where I am at spiritually or about my powerz because I already got haters. Some of them work directly with the enemy.

You think I pulled what I wrote out of a top black hat with bunnies and doves and rainbows?

Yeah, -sarcasm- I better stand on top of a lamp post or a newspaper box with a loudspeaker and proclaim the good newz that I iz mostz powerzful mage on the face of this Earth.

Get checkmated by a super computer? Sounds like a threat. I don't take kindly to those.

You talking about good manners? Yet you speak to me the way you do because you're Emily Post sitting on top of all the revisions of the etiquette books she and her family wrote?

Get off your high stack of books and come back down to reality, where the rest of us are.

magus.immortalis said:
occultumlapidem said:
magus.immortalis said:
Nah.
To infinity and beyond!

Why you so nosy?

I should have written "-sarcasm-" in the beginning of my post. For people like you. And for others to see things as they shall.

Yeah, if I was super powerful you think I'd also be some dumb Joe Blow or Jane Doe off the street, to talk about my powers in this public forum, where millions of people can come and read these posts and track it back to me in real life, outside the Net? Have you forgotten that we are still at War and must be careful not to expose ourselves?

We are still outnumbered. Of course, this will change in the future. But for now, one must be most careful without being paranoid.

I don't talk about where I am at spiritually or about my powerz because I already got haters. Some of them work directly with the enemy.

You think I pulled what I wrote out of a top black hat with bunnies and doves and rainbows?

Yeah, -sarcasm- I better stand on top of a lamp post or a newspaper box with a loudspeaker and proclaim the good newz that I iz mostz powerzful mage on the face of this Earth.

Get checkmated by a super computer? Sounds like a threat. I don't take kindly to those.

You talking about good manners? Yet you speak to me the way you do because you're Emily Post sitting on top of all the revisions of the etiquette books she and her family wrote?

Get off your high stack of books and come back down to reality, where the rest of us are.
Common sense would dictate that you don't give me any PERSONAL OR PUBLIC information. It was just a question my friend, relax.

an earthly man is a mortal god and a heavenly god is an immortal man. no better way then the 8-fold way. I challenge you to honorable battle in chess 8x8 squares the number of justice to the Pythagorean.

occultumlapidem said:
an earthly man is a mortal god and a heavenly god is an immortal man. no better way then the 8-fold way. I challenge you to honorable battle in chess 8x8 squares the number of justice to the Pythagorean.
Can you stop posting this retarded crap which has absolutely no sense here.

Aquarius said:
occultumlapidem said:
I think he is a troll or compleatily retarded.

luis said:
Aquarius said:
occultumlapidem said:
I think he is a troll or compleatily retarded.
I think either someone is scared of losing in chess or is projecting their weaknesses

I am trying to have fun. teach ppl what I know. make people laugh. and get a good image please don't call me names

occultumlapidem said:
I am trying to have fun. teach ppl what I know. make people laugh. and get a good image please don't call me names
Either explain what you are trying to say or no one will understand you. I don't want to call you names but to me it looked like you were trolling. Next time explain yourself.

luis said:
occultumlapidem said:
Either explain what you are trying to say or no one will understand you. I don't want to call you names but to me it looked like you were trolling. Next time explain yourself.
He may be trying to "have fun", but he's also severely deluded. Some of his replies are incomprehensive, while others are downright disturbing.
It seems that HC for some reason wants to keep letting this guy's posts go through for now. I trust his judgement on that, so I wont go calling him a jew/infiltrator everytime I see his posts. But he's been posting so much of this crap lately that it's getting on my nerves a bit tbh.

@Occultumlapidem it's about time you made a choice. Either go read the JoS and start learning the Truth, or get the hell out of here with your useless messages.

Shael said:
luis said:
occultumlapidem said:
He may be trying to "have fun", but he's also severely deluded. Some of his replies are incomprehensive, while others are downright disturbing.
It seems that HC for some reason wants to keep letting this guy's posts go through for now. I trust his judgement on that, so I wont go calling him a jew/infiltrator everytime I see his posts. But he's been posting so much of this crap lately that it's getting on my nerves a bit tbh.

@Occultumlapidem it's about time you made a choice. Either go read the JoS and start learning the Truth, or get the hell out of here with your useless messages.
I think is trolling, in another post he said that he wanted to know how to marry a mermaid. I agree that the HP should just block his messages.

I did not say that. do not say that I said I want to know how to marry a mermaid you. what I said was I want to use blood to give a body to a ELEMENTAL spirit called a mermaid which are very real...

Ladies and Gentlemen; Brothers and Sisters; Warriors of all:
  • ages,
  • (non-jew) ethnicities,
  • (non-"israel") countries,
  • (non-jew)-opinions

I know that while you might agree with this,

7Ge0Yb4.jpg

instead, why not do this?

BtN2OJg.jpg

F7NMR81.jpg

QTfeLB2.png

gAoX6Oy.png

Otherwise,
ovlAeb5.jpg

This is the troll versus you
qAtWpwe.gifx

So
NdqUiGp.gif

or if that doesn't get the point across,
(possible epilepsy warning)
https://i.imgur.com/rERRx8b.gif

One reason posts are approved would be to give n00bs a chance, but maybe another reason is to teach you to learn how to Internetz properlee, SO
TwuOoGu.gif

w7XRa6b.jpg

?!

Previously big, red, bold words made a member cry, so instead I use big, multi-coloured pictures and animated gif pictures to make my point. Did it work, or will you continue to feed the trolls? Please don't waste time on nonsense.

Zygisrko said:
magus.immortalis said:

Glad someone said it, first thing that came into my mind when reading this topic.

mymoney1z said:
And how do you use it on a simple YES and NO questions.

Why is your profile picture a little white girl kissing a little black boy?!

You answer reminded me of HPS Maxine's sermon:

EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY AND KEEPING YOUR MOUTH SHUT
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Extra.html

Extraordinary Ability

There are people who have extraordinary abilities. By this, I mean things most average everyday people disregard. Natural telekinesis, pyrokinesis, extreme clairvoyance, way above average perceptions, clairaudience, the ability to put thoughts in or will the minds of others, the ability to use one's bioelectricity to shut down, disable and/or affect sensitive electrical equipment- computers, televisions and other abilities are all examples of extraordinary ability. These gifts can also result from power meditations.

If you find you have these abilities, keep them to yourself. Unbeknownst to many, the CIA, NSA, and other world powers have programs where they use people with these abilities.* People who have these abilities are a serious threat to the powers that be, because they cannot be controlled. The movie "Hearts in Atlantis" though a work of fiction, has much basis in fact. Gifted people who are under their thumb are able to sense others with the same abilities. There aren't too many people with extraordinary abilities just walking around freely out there. For those with abilities, you know what I am saying- when you come into contact with another person who has these abilities- they could be in the drugstore, supermarket, restaurant- you can sense them and they can sense you. You are aware of each other.

This is because you both have an open energy field. You must program your aura (which is usually very large) to go about undetected if you wish to maintain your privacy. You can also program your aura not to affect electrical equipment unless you intend it to do so. You do this simply by telling it to stop doing what you don't want it to do. This may take several times, but should be effective.

The same goes for thought reading. You program your aura so others cannot pick up on your thoughts. Of course, one with a much stronger energy field can overpower someone who is weaker, regardless of programming, but programming to go undetected should serve its purpose here.

The USA, world powers, even China have programs where they employ psychics and those with abilities that one only sees in the movies. These people do not have freedom. They are used and many times murdered when they no longer serve a useful purpose to their employers.¹

Father Satan works with and protects those who have abilities. He protects us and when we are ready, he works to show us how we can empower ourselves to our fullest extent. Those who are without go it alone and their lives usually end in disaster.

Those in power deny the existence of this kind of thing, making public statements that it was a "failure" and so on. This is not true.²

For those of you with exceptional ability (very few in this group- you know who you are) I strongly encourage you to dedicate your abilities to Father Satan in a ritual. He will protect you, work with you, and guide you. This can be a lonely road, as others freak, are shocked, and/or become frightened.
When others know our secrets, they have power over us. Remember this. Keep your secrets and you never have to worry. Above all- to the kids here- learn to develop control. Don't ever brag or show off. You can come to the attention of the wrong people.

References:

*Secret, Don't Tell; The Encyclopedia of Hypnotism, by Carla Emery, 1997
¹ Ibid
² Ibid

SorcererOfAntiquity666 said:
I used to have huge groups of friends come over to my house to hang out, eat, etc. Well I have this strange ability to read people. Works even better with a handshake. A friend had brought a girl over that knew of my interest in sorcery and the occult. She would not stop bugging me to read her no matter how many times I told her no. So after becoming annoyed I told her to shake my hand and I started to pull up very traumatic memories. I told her them in detail and the more I said the closer her jaw got to hitting the floor until she finally broke into tears. She ran away screaming at the top of her lungs about the devil possessing me and almost wrecked her car into my gate as she was leaving. Gotta say I got one hell of a chuckle out of it though.

Now that is totally ebic style. I did something like this once too, I told someone I was psychic as a complete joke but then followed through by guessing a series of like 20 questions about them correctly. Freaked them out but they basically just looked up to me in a weird way from then on

Godmode said:
SorcererOfAntiquity666 said:

Now that is totally ebic style. I did something like this once too, I told someone I was psychic as a complete joke but then followed through by guessing a series of like 20 questions about them correctly. Freaked them out but they basically just looked up to me in a weird way from then on
People still come to me asking me for a "palm reading" I have to tell them no constantly. Using it makes me sick on occasion when dealing with people that have a broken aura.

magus.immortalis said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

Nah.
To infinity and beyond!

Why you so nosy?

that is how you know you are a satanic soul in my opinion. If the Gods have helped you before you knew them. When I was five I was in the hospital for reasons I don't want to talk about my mother was sleeping beside the bed and this strong energy woke me up and Lucifer said "Everything will be ok, we are watching you." Know I was a Christian and I thought it was an angel. But now after finding the Jos I know it was Satan. I still remember that day when I was five he looked like the Jos pictures of him he had a gold aura and a demonic blue background. When ever I prayed me prayers where answered. And tge Gods had done many things for me before I knew the Jos. And when I found the Jos I knew it was Satan answering my prayers not some stupid thoughtform.
Hail Satan
Hail Andras
Hail to the Gods of Hell

Lordbaphamet666 said:

I was on a nightout had a couple of drinks with some friends, then went home alone at around 4a.m. Saw this drunk Irish guy (I was at Mallorca at the time for vocation) talked for like 20secs with him then asked why his Girlfriend is pissed of, he said something which I didn‘t understand.
Then he told me to call her so she stops.
As I was breathing in to scream (she was around 30-40m away from us) I saw in my head and felt how he punched me from the side in my jawline with all his power. Instantly stoped, jumped 3 steps away from him and said angrily to him „do not even try this I am going to kick your ass!“
You should see his look on his face, first he was confused, then very scarred and ran to his gf to safety, best moment in my life meditations safed me from getting my jawline broken and I felt like a badass.

NinRick said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

I was on a nightout had a couple of drinks with some friends, then went home alone at around 4a.m. Saw this drunk Irish guy (I was at Mallorca at the time for vocation) talked for like 20secs with him then asked why his Girlfriend is pissed of, he said something which I didn‘t understand.
As I was breathing in to scream (she was around 30-40m away from us) I saw in my head and felt how he punched me from the side in my jawline with all his power. Instantly stoped, jumped 3 steps away from him and said angrily to him „do not even try this I am going to kick your ass!“
You should see his look on his face, first he was confused, then very scarred and ran to his gf to safety, best moment in my life meditations safed me from getting my jawline broken and I felt like a badass.
Thanks for replying. Cool story. Can't wait to reach that level.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
NinRick said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

Sometimes I know what people are thinking about, it seems only to work tho if they want to say it anyways in a moment or do the action. I have no control over it at all. It only happens tho when I meditate regularly if I do not meditate I dont pick anything up.
Hope this helps a bit, again I have no control over it and I have no idea how I pick it up it just happens sometimes

NinRick said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
NinRick said:

Sometimes I know what people are thinking about, it seems only to work tho if they want to say it anyways in a moment or do the action. I have no control over it at all. It only happens tho when I meditate regularly if I do not meditate I dont pick anything up.
Hope this helps a bit, again I have no control over it and I have no idea how I pick it up it just happens sometimes
It happens to me too, the only way to control it is to advance.

luis said:
NinRick said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

It happens to me too, the only way to control it is to advance.

I thought so aswell makes sense.
Once we have risen Satan's Serpents we should be able to control it. But I will probably go insane for a while if I pick everything up.

SO WHAT DO WE DO? ADVANCE!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back