Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Social life

apolo.souza

Does anyone here feel strange in social life? Does anyone feel that they can not fit into a social life because of religion or another reason?

Yes, there are people who have hard time socializing like introverts, who do not hate other people, but they just prefer to spend time alone. Introverts are like this by nature.

Then there are other with “better than thou” and “all people are idiots, I am the only one normal”, those people cannot see farther from their nose, and do not realize that descriptions such as “jerk, idiot, fool” are most of the time matter of subjective interpretation. Maybe you are jerk to someone else? Have you ever thought out of your own bubble?

Yes, there are lunatics out there, such as people who are so deep into religious programming as you mentioned, but they are not society, they are just one part of it. Society is much larger than them. In my opinion, we SS have ability to protect us from negative people out there, while only maintaining contact with people who we find are more to our liking. Running off to your room, locking up and playing video games whole day really does not solve anything. Society will never fix itself by shouting “I hate society”. It is like having your room dirty, you can shout “I hate how my room looks” as much as you want, it is not gonna clean up itself.

I too, do consider myself superior to vast majority of people out there, due to the mere fact that I am SS, unlike them, but I do not hate them. It is very hard for those who are without to see through enemy programs. It is very, very difficult, the Jew has been creating such confusion for millennia. We cannot compare us to them, most of us are with Father Satan for multiple lifetimes. Being Satanist is in the soul.

That said, I have no problem maintaining contact with non SS people, and going out with them. I know who is the type for some kind of friendship, and who I can avoid. But, I am very conscious of who I am, and who are they, and where are the limitations that set us apart. When you are conscious of this, usually there are no any problems.

Yeah, most people are are just goyim, when I started meditating I just stopped going out with anybody because staying destructive decadent people isnt really the best. It would be good to do a working to attract friends.

I feel like I can't feet in our society nowadays because most people are superficial and ignorant. Especially young adults and teenagers. And they will judge you for being different or for wanting to do something more than sex, drugs and make up.

Yes, it's a normal feeling for a SS - or for anyone who has been forced to mature at a young age. But that doesn't mean you won't be able to find someone who would be a good friend to you. I have a few very good friends that I love and I trust. But most people of my age that I know are fitting the previous description, unfortunately.

You're not an outcast. You should feel proud for being SS.

As long as you avoid dangerous and harmful people and social activities then there isnt really much problems that can happen in your social life. If you search and attract positive people then your social life will be positive. If all you do is mope and whine about how bad the goyims are and how much trash some people can be then you will miss out on the better parts of society that is there.

SS are the elite of the elite. We have means available to use the no one else has or even dare to try to and get for themselves. There's no reason to have a poor social life simply because of the poor quality of people that are around. Unless one is in an extremely dangerous situation there isnt much stopping us from finding quality relationships as long as we put in the effort.

As for the feeling of being out of place or the strangeness OP described, my opinion is that its because they are without. We are SS in the soul and they are not. That would be the biggest feeling that can cause disconnect.

Larissa666 said:
Yes, there are people who have hard time socializing like introverts, who do not hate other people, but they just prefer to spend time alone. Introverts are like this by nature.
I am like this more or less. I'm great at socializing. But I am a serious person and the other young people do not have maturity. I was born with the power of divination developed, and I foresee the fate of the people I know, who are heavily controlled by fate. That's why I choose not to get emotionally involved with anyone. I got used to being like this and I live life very well!

Larissa666 said:
er than thou” and “all people are idiots, I am the only one normal”, those people cannot see farther from their nose, and do not realize that descriptions such as “jerk, idiot, fool” are most of the time matter of subjective interpretation. Maybe you are jerk to someone else? Have you ever thought out of your own bubble?
Since childhood I have intelligence above average. I've already produced machines, electricity, I understand everything about technology. I have always tried to analyze situations from different points of view. In fact, many thoughts are questions of opinion.

Larissa666 said:
Yes, there are lunatics out there, such as people who are so deep into religious programming as you mentioned, but they are not society, they are just one part of it. Society is much larger than them.
This is indeed true. I am not intellectually adapted to this Jewish dictatorship. But I always pretend to be courteous, I step like a normal person.

Larissa666 said:
In my opinion, we SS have ability to protect us from negative people out there, while only maintaining contact with people who we find are more to our liking.
It's true, Larissa. But it's so complicated.
I'm always leaving home, my parents always complain. When I stay at home, I am always studying subjects of my interest: producing computers, telephones, ships, editing images, videos, audios, studying antennas, biology, magic, etc. When I leave home, it is to visit my friends, to meditate, to exercise. I never tire of evolving the intellect and gaining knowledge. It's my vocation!
I do not like being too close to people, because of my gift, I know everything that happens in their lives. People often trust me. I let few know of my power. Others do not even know it, but I'm there, guessing everyone's life. People are heavily controlled by fate, if I were emotionally involved, these people would one day abandon me.

Larissa666 said:
I too, do consider myself superior to vast majority of people out there, due to the mere fact that I am SS, unlike them, but I do not hate them.
I'm also like that! Hahahaha!

Larissa666 said:
It is very hard for those who are without to see through enemy programs. It is very, very difficult, the Jew has been creating such confusion for millennia. We cannot compare us to them, most of us are with Father Satan for multiple lifetimes. Being Satanist is in the soul.
It's true.

Larissa666 said:
That said, I have no problem maintaining contact with non SS people, and going out with them. I know who is the type for some kind of friendship, and who I can avoid. But, I am very conscious of who I am, and who are they, and where are the limitations that set us apart. When you are conscious of this, usually there are no any problems.
I'd like to know how other satanists feel and deal with it. Thanks for the answer! I loved it!

Aquarius said:
Yeah, most people are are just goyim, when I started meditating I just stopped going out with anybody because staying destructive decadent people isnt really the best. It would be good to do a working to attract friends.
I have the gift of divination. When I see a good person to make friends, I always start a friendship with that person. And I always mentally induce the person to be my friend.

BlueLight said:
I feel like I can't feet in our society nowadays because most people are superficial and ignorant. Especially young adults and teenagers. And they will judge you for being different or for wanting to do something more than sex, drugs and make up.

Yes, it's a normal feeling for a SS - or for anyone who has been forced to mature at a young age. But that doesn't mean you won't be able to find someone who would be a good friend to you. I have a few very good friends that I love and I trust. But most people of my age that I know are fitting the previous description, unfortunately.

You're not an outcast. You should feel proud for being SS.
I agree.
I wanted to know how other satanists feel and deal with it.
I loved the answer!

Zeffie of the Wind said:
As long as you avoid dangerous and harmful people and social activities then there isnt really much problems that can happen in your social life.
I do anyway.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
There's no reason to have a poor social life simply because of the poor quality of people that are around. Unless one is in an extremely dangerous situation there isnt much stopping us from finding quality relationships as long as we put in the effort.
Pure truth! I agree with everything!

Zeffie of the Wind said:
As for the feeling of being out of place or the strangene'ss OP described, my opinion is that its because they are without. We are SS in the soul and they are not. That would be the biggest feeling that can cause disconnect.
This is no problem. A Satanist can have moments of a normal life with society (although to me it is strange how the world lives!).

I asked, because I wanted to know how other Satanists deal with this, especially the young people who have problems in socializing.

Only good answers! Liked it!

apolo.souza said:
Does anyone here feel strange in social life? Does anyone feel that they can not fit into a social life because of religion or another reason?

Doente de amooor nessa viiiiiida notuuuurrrrrnaaaaa

muriceias said:
apolo.souza said:

In my own experience the area I am I would have to talk in a manner and about points in a way that's dumbed down for people to see me like them. Fuck that. If anyone is in the similar case don't do that to yourself. Learn to be comfortable with the fact we are above the average people BUT obviously not rubbing people the wrong way like acting like a pompous asshole. Mutual respect is common sense here as humans. Besides I rather find friends or a partner who will be attracted to the way I am instead of acting or talking like a NPC. I do usually speak to people who might have similar interests in entertainment but that's to a limit since these people tend to spend too much time in that stuff.

You don't have to cut yourself completely from others since we are social animals. With exceptions being unless you want solitude or the only people around you are spiritually, mentally or physically toxic towards you. etc.

hailourtruegod said:
muriceias said:
apolo.souza said:

In my own experience the area I am I would have to talk in a manner and about points in a way that's dumbed down for people to see me like them. Fuck that. If anyone is in the similar case don't do that to yourself. Learn to be comfortable with the fact we are above the average people BUT obviously not rubbing people the wrong way like acting like a pompous asshole. Mutual respect is common sense here as humans. Besides I rather find friends or a partner who will be attracted to the way I am instead of acting or talking like a NPC. I do usually speak to people who might have similar interests in entertainment but that's to a limit since these people tend to spend too much time in that stuff.

You don't have to cut yourself completely from others since we are social animals. With exceptions being unless you want solitude or the only people around you are spiritually, mentally or physically toxic towards you. etc.
I gree.

There was a great sense of regret when i came to terms in being social. theres so many things to do besides whichever norm, and to sit around and complain or mope around sucks when everybody else is having fun. like going dancing or partying, or doing something adventurous or wild. to not fully engage in society sucks to the fullest. like having the money and not going to watch a movie if you can and have the time. or even home-movies with popcorn, chips with dip and a old school soda. i guess life is supposed so be some boring depressed crap and not do anything but sit around meditating 24/7

this is not discouragement for meditation or working on your goals. but i find it ridiculous that you cant go get some ice cream or go to a banquet because of a jew or everybody is a xian. if thats the case, why not have fun and practice using your power on people. that would be fun and you'll gain some experience. interacting with people is as simple as hi and bye. being scared or flustered is hilarious especially when dealing with others who have no idea that they are being influence by you both directly and/or indirectly with skills and abilities gain from meditation.

there is also things like biking, jogging, swimming, hiking, and going outdoor to experience nature. these things could be of yourself or with another, but to stop you from doing it is torturous. if you are a teen or young adult with the means, the opportunities for you are endless for you to do whatever, especially if its free. some events you just have to show up. but as well, why not dress up for the part. shopping or buying whatever gear or accessories. whatever dress or outfit. even if its to take a walk or something. i seen a group a kikes do it before and to say no to you or anyone else to be pronounced is again hilarious- its fucked to the fullest.

Length said:
There was a great sense of regret when i came to terms in being social. theres so many things to do besides whichever norm, and to sit around and complain or mope around sucks when everybody else is having fun. like going dancing or partying, or doing something adventurous or wild. to not fully engage in society sucks to the fullest. like having the money and not going to watch a movie if you can and have the time. or even home-movies with popcorn, chips with dip and a old school soda. i guess life is supposed so be some boring depressed crap and not do anything but sit around meditating 24/7

this is not discouragement for meditation or working on your goals. but i find it ridiculous that you cant go get some ice cream or go to a banquet because of a jew or everybody is a xian. if thats the case, why not have fun and practice using your power on people. that would be fun and you'll gain some experience. interacting with people is as simple as hi and bye. being scared or flustered is hilarious especially when dealing with others who have no idea that they are being influence by you both directly and/or indirectly with skills and abilities gain from meditation.

there is also things like biking, jogging, swimming, hiking, and going outdoor to experience nature. these things could be of yourself or with another, but to stop you from doing it is torturous. if you are a teen or young adult with the means, the opportunities for you are endless for you to do whatever, especially if its free. some events you just have to show up. but as well, why not dress up for the part. shopping or buying whatever gear or accessories. whatever dress or outfit. even if its to take a walk or something. i seen a group a kikes do it before and to say no to you or anyone else to be pronounced is again hilarious- its fucked to the fullest.
You see the thing with people is that you really do nothing useful with them, most of them teenagers are incredibily immature and while I am here thinking how to build a family and marry and I’m only 19 there’s these idiots who just like smoking weed and not accepting responsability for anything they do and having a will ill towards you for suggesting they do something in their life lol.
Adults are better but they are very negatively conditioned by life too often with depressing lines of thought and mentalities.
This is still not a reason to go out though. Go find a boxing class or whatever martial art you want,or sport, you’re not supposed to isolate yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back