Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are italians mixed with other races?

Aquarius

In the "how to identify jews" pdf it's written that most people especially in the mediterranean are mixed with at least 2 races, is this true? I feel like this is not true but I don't really have any proof for that and I would like to understand the situation more.

Speaking specifically within the white race, any whites who are not blonde, blue-eyed and fair-skinned, are mixed. Black hair, red hair, brown hair, brown eyes, etc, are all traits of other human races.
However, if most traits in the individual are white, they are still considered white, even with some percentage of blood from other races (except jews).

Also, just to not make any confusion, there are also jews who may look blonde, blue-eyed and fair-skinned, so these traits may not immediately mean that the individual is a white gentile.

Hope this helps.

I think I've read somewhere around that people who have dark eyes and dark hair are a bit mixed with other races. I mean, if you're white - you are white. There are very few people nowadays who aren't even a little bit mixed with other races.

Don't stress upon it too much. It seems obvious why the jews would try to push this thing upon that region - if we take into consideration the incredible culture and ancestry the white race has there. Even if people are mixed, I imagine that they are mainly white. For example, I know for sure that all the relatives and ancestors I have - and that I know about - have been white. It's very difficult to follow your family tree, especially here.

Even people who have the Aryan traits can be a bit mixed, unfortunately.

P.S: How is the reading going with the Metamorphosis?

Dypet Rod said:
Speaking specifically within the white race, any whites who are not blonde, blue-eyed and fair-skinned, are mixed. Black hair, red hair, brown hair, brown eyes, etc, are all traits of other human races.
However, if most traits in the individual are white, they are still considered white, even with some percentage of blood from other races (except jews).

Also, just to not make any confusion, there are also jews who may look blonde, blue-eyed and fair-skinned, so these traits may not immediately mean that the individual is a white gentile.

Hope this helps.
:D oh man shut the hell up :D . You people are incurable. Im starting to think some of you are rabble rousers working for the other side. If you are not, your stupidity is beyond salvation since this question has been dealt with many times and ... Satan himself has family members who do not fit your criteria of what a white person looks like.
Now I understand I just called you stupid... And this makes you mad. So you may now type.

BlueLight said:
I think I've read somewhere around that people who have dark eyes and dark hair are a bit mixed with other races. I mean, if you're white - you are white. There are very few people nowadays who aren't even a little bit mixed with other races.

Don't stress upon it too much. It seems obvious why the jews would try to push this thing upon that region - if we take into consideration the incredible culture and ancestry the white race has there. Even if people are mixed, I imagine that they are mainly white. For example, I know for sure that all the relatives and ancestors I have - and that I know about - have been white. It's very difficult to follow your family tree, especially here.

On man you are such a gooo goy. The narrative is up their with the likes of Dr. Nosebergs and all his affiliates. Shekelstein applauds.

Red hair is also originally a 100% pure white trait. The highest royalty of the global vedic kingdom from Lemuria, Egypt, and other places often had red hair. There were also many different shades of blonde. Some of the blonde shades were more closer to brown than what we now commonly call blonde, but they weren't the very dark brown like what came from mixing.

Bull Gotze said:
Satan himself has family members who do not fit your criteria of what a white person looks like.

We're talking about humans here. So you wanna compare Satan and his direct relatives' race to the human races? Like humans and alien nordics (as well as other races of Gods) are the same?
Moreover, comparing Gods who can change their traits to their liking, to mortal humans who can't?
It's ironic how I'm the one to be called "stupid" here in the end.

And fyi, what I mentioned is from a sermon by Maxine herself.

By the way, aren't you the same dude who got butthurt because Zola said Sorath and Andras sang a jazz song to her? It's even more ironic that someone who will insult other members for such petty reasons is suggesting here that I'm "working for the other side". If you don't agree with what another SS says, simply debate it. But no goy, I'll call you stupid, tell you to stfu and stir infighting. Way to go.

Bull Gotze said:

And by the way, if you failed to understand the part about most traits being white, then I'm not to blame. I'm only responsible for what I write, not for what you understand.

Whites who have brown hair, brown eyes, etc, are still considered white as long as the rest of their traits are of a white person.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/666BlackSun/conversations/topics/3564

The Italians, when it comes to a very marginal minority, have Eastern blood. But this has happened so far back in time, that it doesn't mean anything at this present point, and Italians are White, or simply, a White Sub-race of Italians with their own existence.

Now, in all White nations, you will see some people who clearly have middle eastern or other traits. They still classify as part of their race, but in no way as Nordics or purely Nordic.

There is nothing about honor or dishonor here, just reality. Italy, Greece and the Mediterranean, had constant influx of other races, empires, and wars which create the above.

The traits of the Gods, ie, darker hair, and darker eyes, do not mirror the human races by a hundred percent. Also, there are all sorts of 'dark' and 'camel' types of eyes, some of which are White, and some of which are not.

The majority of White countries, are definitely White, but in many centuries and thousands of years ago, clearly, mixing has happened.

The above does not impede any development nor it does invalidate the Whiteness of Europeans and American Whites.

Instead of looking at Race as a dysfunctional observation, ie, trying to 'prove' superiority or feel like crap, one has to be objective. What one is, in the end of the day, boils down to their actions, choices, and who and what they are in existence, and not merely 'accumulated traits'.

A "Nordic" habitual and unrepentant mud-shark isn't worth a pebble compared to a person who may be mixed but has racial consciousness and does not ruin Nature's creation.

In reality, the understanding of race should bring peace to us, same as any other scientific knowledge. Instead, people are busy wasting their time into jewish psychology and acting like Pavlov programmed dogs to be afraid of this important advance, which is absolutely required for us to understand where we stand and how to move forward.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Red hair is also originally a 100% pure white trait. The highest royalty of the global vedic kingdom from Lemuria, Egypt, and other places often had red hair. There were also many different shades of blonde. Some of the blonde shades were more closer to brown than what we now commonly call blonde, but they weren't the very dark brown like what came from mixing.

Perhaps I agree on the blonde shades, but on the red hair, I haven't ever seen natural red hair which isn't coarse and curly like that of blacks. Notice ginger people for example really look like a direct mix of white and black blood, with the freckles which I believe are remains of the melanin found in black people's skin. This is also mentioned in Maxine's sermon I linked.
Most if not all women I've seen who are supposedly "redheads" and whose hair texture is straight/wavy, actually dyed their hair red.

On the other hand though, I believe certain blonde shades like you said may also be perceived as reddish.

Dypet Rod said:
Bull Gotze said:

And by the way, if you failed to understand the part about most traits being white, then I'm not to blame. I'm only responsible for what I write, not for what you understand.

Whites who have brown hair, brown eyes, etc, are still considered white as long as the rest of their traits are of a white person.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/666BlackSun/conversations/topics/3564
I wont discuss this issue no longer since clearly this issue belongs to the realm of the extrasensorial capabilities.
But when people tell me italians are a product of Race mixing and not a distinct phenotype on its own, this makes me raise questions about your perception. This can easily be seen especialy in more celebrated people such as eusebio di Francesco , Totti or Barbara ovieni, its a distinct tribe. with traits remniscent of a dantesc dimension. Even their blue eyes are of a saturnian quality different from their nordic peers.

Dypet Rod said:

Perhaps I agree on the blonde shades, but on the red hair, I haven't ever seen natural red hair which isn't coarse and curly like that of blacks. Notice ginger people for example really look like a direct mix of white and black blood, with the freckles which I believe are remains of the melanin found in black people's skin. This is also mentioned in Maxine's sermon I linked.
Most if not all women I've seen who are supposedly "redheads" and whose hair texture is straight/wavy, actually dyed their hair red.

On the other hand though, I believe certain blonde shades like you said may also be perceived as reddish.

Italians clearly have their own racial integrity and are a European White Race.

Any process of mixing, if it happens way back, gives rise to new phenotypes, which are to the high percents White. A little strain does not invalidate Whiteness, and Whites do exist aside of Nordic types on their own for tens of thousands of years now.

In particular places where there has been a lot of occupation and foreign races, you can have some more deviations, but this doesn't make anyone especially in Italy a non White.

Italians are for thousands of years now distinct phenotype. Mussolini is a good example of the Italian blood.

Even in Germany in Hitler's time they had 5 fully White Sub races. Another situation is also, that when these races have children, they can always recreate types of themselves which are Nordic types.

These people here are Italian.

italian_1985091c.jpg

Now, an extremely marginal percent of Italians have a literal Afro, and all the traits of basically blacks, on a whiter skin. To say that these people are "White" or Italian is like putting cows on the moon.

In most cases, any admixture is too far in the past, in which case, it is extremely non evident, but in the small details. Below, the differences between the types can be illustrated.

Italian here? Check.

serveimage

This one is classified as Italian model. Clearly, there is Middle Eastern influence on the lips and nose. The beard, if grew, would be wooly like that of a black or Middle Eastern/Black person. This person is clearly half black:

Suffice.jpg

Salvini is also clearly Italian:

190222-Putin-Italian-job-tease_v0s83n

Again here, typically Italian/Mediterranean:

9fd69e90bd48e00ca2a8edb18dffca4f--male-model-photos-male-models.jpg

Hindu/Eastern influence Italian:

Francesco-Arca.jpg

Italian base with added Middle Eastern:

Bobby-Cannavale-bobby-cannavale-19162223-296-450.jpg

Another typically Italian, tending to be an actual definition, is this. This type of phenotype can also be encountered in Spain and is White European:

cd02429cc102bb065bd7b5065951bb7f.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is really informative. I'm an Italian descendant myself, and some of these people really have traits like mine.
Thank you for sharing, HP.

Bull Gotze said:

Perhaps the thing is you have somewhat of a problem with the idea of being mixed, as though it were something unnaceptable. But well, HP Hooded Cobra really covered this best.
All I would add is, we're not to blame if our ancestors mixed at some point. nor does that make us less white, like HP Hooded Cobra already emphasized, too.

I apreciate that HP. You draw the line perfectly.
And so that people understand Im not defending those middle easterlooking mediterraneans. Its in the nuances absolutely.

Because 100% of the Irish and related are really part black. Are you joking or do you really think this? The palest most recessively pale white traits in skin, hair, and eyes that you see most in northern Irish/Scottish area, you mean to suggest that some of the most extremely pale white people ever all have a trait with african origens? (Not invalidating or putting other phenotypes of white people down, I mean just look how pale the irish/scottish are.) Red hair is also a delicate recessive trait, if they had any amount of mixed with black people the red hair and extremely pale skin would be gone replaced by MUCH darker hair and skin. Your entire thought is based on the idea that curly/wavy hair can only be african is retarded. The white race's red hair is often very fine and delicate like the rest of their beautiful recessive features. It can't be compared with the "Mediterranean" thick greasy curls.

There have been pure white mummies found in many parts of the world from over tens and hundreds of thousands of years ago in extremly well preservation. Many of these bodies so well preserved that even the hair perfectly remained as if almost untouched all this time, and it could be seen that both blonde and red haired white people lived together. Long long before any kind of mixing ever happened, this was as pure as can be and they had the red hair. These white mummies have been found in America, China, Northern India, and that whole stretch of middle and southern asia, and up through Europe. These are direct remains from the ancient Vedic Aryan Empire. Blonde hair and red hair were both common and appeared together. But I guess the entire Vedic Aryan Empire was plagued by mass-scale race mixing to the point they all developed an African trait... :roll: I've never even seen a black person with red hair in all my life.

I have a lot of respect for you Dypet Rod, but talking out of your ass in such an absolutely ridiculously unfounded and inaccurate way honestly surprised me to see it was coming from you.

Bull Gotze said:
BlueLight said:

On man you are such a gooo goy. The narrative is up their with the likes of Dr. Nosebergs and all his affiliates. Shekelstein applauds.

Are you bloody kidding me? HP HoodedCobra comes and says that almost all whites have some history of mixing and you do this shit? I was just saying that he shouldn't stress over it that much and focus on the more important stuff!

BlueLight said:
Bull Gotze said:
BlueLight said:

Are you bloody kidding me? HP HoodedCobra comes and says that almost all whites have some history of mixing and you do this shit? I was just saying that he shouldn't stress over it that much and focus on the more important stuff!

No, not all Whites. Be specific here. I have illustrated my points above.

Swedish, Scandinavians, and many others, have been unadultered for thousands of years. Also, many Germanics. They are very clear Nordic types.

The more one goes to the South, you will see White Sub races, who have, at some point in time (Irrelevant as it's too far in the past) have some sort of small admixture.

Within all of the above countries, you will find marginal percents of people who are really not the native phenotype. I have illustrated this above.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BlueLight said:
Bull Gotze said:

Swedish, Scandinavians, and many others, have been unadultered for thousands of years. Also, many Germanics. They are very clear Nordic types.

The more one goes to the South, you will see White Sub races, who have, at some point in time (Irrelevant as it's too far in the past) have some sort of small admixture.

Within all of the above countries, you will find marginal percents of people who are really not the native phenotype. I have illustrated this above.

Thank you for that. I see a lot of SS stressing over the fact that they might not be fully white, just because they have dark hair and eyes. And now the Jews are trying to mess up with the nordic part of Europe as well.

It's a but confusing even with people who have the aryan looks, since there are Jews who happen to have those traits as well.

Thanks for the many answers, I completely disagree though with the idea that 100% gingers have black descendants.

Also, what is everyone’s opinion of having relationships with people of different subraces? I don’t have a fully formed idea on the fact, I myself am part italian and part belarussian and i can clearly see some slavic in my face when looking pictures ecc this got me confused on what I am more, what I know is that I am fully white so when asking myself what I feel more I just go with “I’m white that’s what it matters”.

@bluelight Methamorphosis is going good, but the read is slow and the time is lacking, it’s a complex text and I’m learning new words every 2 lines lol so in let’s say 1 hour i may have read 20-30 satisfying pages haha:)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BlueLight said:
Bull Gotze said:

But Black hair and Black eyes it's something some Whites have naturaly, right? The other races are not as *diverse* in these things as us.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BlueLight said:

But Black hair and Black eyes it's something some Whites have naturaly, right? The other races are not as *diverse* in these things as us.
Its not about who has this or that, its about the truth. Some of you are insensitive when making vain comparisons towards other races as if the white race is suppose to be a standart of beauty towards others lifeforms. Yet when a tight grip is needed you hesitate and make all kinds of emotional compensation for others just to later adopt a condescending atittude towards them.
The white race breeds the most powerful avatars of our dharmic intergalactic civilization this is undebatable. But the other races can and will produce racial families with more capable and more powerful cosmic imprints them other aryan sub tribes. It takes the facilities of the ultrasensitve capabilities and circumstancial and racial memory of super councious past reencarnations to add valuable imput to metaphysical matters or else one would just provoke unnecessary insecurities.

Because 100% of the Irish and related are really part black. Are you joking or do you really think this? The palest most recessively pale white traits in skin, hair, and eyes that you see most in northern Irish/Scottish area, you mean to suggest that some of the most extremely pale white people ever all have a trait with african origens? (Not invalidating or putting other phenotypes of white people down, I mean just look how pale the irish/scottish are.) Red hair is also a delicate recessive trait, if they had any amount of mixed with black people the red hair and extremely pale skin would be gone replaced by MUCH darker hair and skin. Your entire thought is based on the idea that curly/wavy hair can only be african is retarded. The white race's red hair is often very fine and delicate like the rest of their beautiful recessive features. It can't be compared with the "Mediterranean" thick greasy curls.

There have been pure white mummies found in many parts of the world from over tens and hundreds of thousands of years ago in extremly well preservation. Many of these bodies so well preserved that even the hair perfectly remained as if almost untouched all this time, and it could be seen that both blonde and red haired white people lived together. Long long before any kind of mixing ever happened, this was as pure as can be and they had the red hair. These white mummies have been found in America, China, Northern India, and that whole stretch of middle and southern asia, and up through Europe. These are direct remains from the ancient Vedic Aryan Empire. Blonde hair and red hair were both common and appeared together. But I guess the entire Vedic Aryan Empire was plagued by mass-scale race mixing to the point they all developed an African trait... :roll: I've never even seen a black person with red hair in all my life.

I have a lot of respect for you Dypet Rod, but talking out of your ass in such an absolutely ridiculously unfounded and inaccurate way honestly surprised me to see it was coming from you.

I see more with each time, that this is a more delicate topic than I thought. People will easily feel skeptical to it, touched (in a bad way) and somewhat offended. I see that there isn't a sufficient amount of detail to express it clearly enough whenever this is brought up. But okay, I'll try to explain myself better here.

Look, I don't know if I expressed myself insufficiently, if you got what I wrote the wrong way or both things, but what I said wasn't unfounded. To start with, Maxine herself says in that sermon I linked, that people with red hair and freckles are partly black:

On another note, people with red hair and freckles are part black. I have seen several blacks who were light-skinned, freckled and had tinges of red hair.

You think it didn't kind of surprise me when I first read that, too? It did, it was news to me as well, so I get where you're coming from when you are skeptical to what I said.
However, it seems that it takes an HP to claim something like this, in order for other members to open up and try to see this from other points of view to understand how this could be possible.

This is also discussed in further messages in the linked thread, both by Maxine herself and by other members, some of which who also posted pictures for better reference.
(I'll link the thread here again just in case: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/666BlackSun/conversations/topics/3564?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9sb2dpbi55YWhvby5jb20v&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAAgQMYJUnH104B7qcxCuRaRaNeBU82zu2OcuE2yN8ZS0UTrEH9SDyx4dRZ1vltIfSkk3HKSH5d2THxmmZhxNHQbnzOS660nLWq2jCoHItipS4ylppI1puJaaRWEXUW8pajSUBkEwTU3XJ_d0rvPi8WrHwIUkOm5jLc_i9uh8T6fn)

Now, when I said what I did about curly hair, note that I mentioned "coarse and curly", not just curly. Like in these pictures:

DSC_0804_2.jpg

dec34f33f74f80d40dcbea53d5fe9283--ginger-person-copper-hair.jpg

Now I guess you can't say these kids are 100% white. Or that freckles are a white trait, either.

Here is another perfect reference, which Egon posted in that same thread:

ec

Now as for the Irish people who seem to have smooth "red hair", I would say that this is rather a shade of blonde. Such as strawberry-blonde, like Egon himself also suggested in that thread. This may not exactly classify as red hair. This is what I meant when I mentioned a "reddish shade" of blonde. In mummies, this tone may also have been intensified with the "aging" of the corpse.
On the other hand though, some of these Irish men with so-called red hair, also have coarse beards, so in one way or another, yes, it's possible that these people have watered-down black blood to some extent. Everything is possible.

It also seems that not many members here are familiar with the sermon referenced. I didn't elaborate on details much, because I thought people would be familiar with what I said. I just wasn't expecting people to get so defensive at me for this. This is sad.

I definitely think Hitler was pure white. He wasn't golden blonde, but I don't believe any of his ancestors were non whites. He looks exactly what I think of as being German. What do you think?

Here are two more examples where black traits can be seen:

funny-afro-pictures-640x540.jpg

Sure, this is a white young male, with light colored eyes and fair skin, and this afro does not in any way invalidade him as an example of a white individual of his own phenotype. But do you really wanna argue that this is an original white trait? This could have only come from mixing at some point in history.

gettyimages-484840138-guide.jpg

Notice here the girl in the front has hair which is both coarse and wavy. Also, notice that blacks generally have less body/facial hair than whites, often with very scarce eyebrows, which has also been passed down to this girl.
The two other girls in the back look more like they have a shade of blonde, and the one on the rightmost part might also straighten her hair for all we know.

And additionally, I'm not an expert in genetics, but I believe that when two races mix together, there can be more possible combinations of traits to their offspring than we actually imagine. For example, dark skin with blonde and coarse hair, dark hair with fair skin, etc. The skin may not necessarily always come out as dark. This could also vary according to the race of each spouse (white male + black female, black male + white female), and perhaps their fertility.
As for moles and freckles, I don't think they could be anything else but traces of melanin from black blood.

This is not to stir up further discomfort in anyone or to extend that topic too much, just additional perspective.
All the individuals in these pictures are still clearly white, as well as any other white phenotypes. But to claim that these phenotypes have always naturally existed with no amount of race mixing involved, is unrealistic.

Dypet Rod said:

I see more with each time, that this is a more delicate topic than I thought. People will easily feel skeptical to it, touched (in a bad way) and somewhat offended. I see that there isn't a sufficient amount of detail to express it clearly enough whenever this is brought up. But okay, I'll try to explain myself better here.

Look, I don't know if I expressed myself insufficiently, if you got what I wrote the wrong way or both things, but what I said wasn't unfounded. To start with, Maxine herself says in that sermon I linked, that people with red hair and freckles are partly black:

On another note, people with red hair and freckles are part black. I have seen several blacks who were light-skinned, freckled and had tinges of red hair.

You think it didn't kind of surprise me when I first read that, too? It did, it was news to me as well, so I get where you're coming from when you are skeptical to what I said.
However, it seems that it takes an HP to claim something like this, in order for other members to open up and try to see this from other points of view to understand how this could be possible.

This is also discussed in further messages in the linked thread, both by Maxine herself and by other members, some of which who also posted pictures for better reference.
(I'll link the thread here again just in case: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/666BlackSun/conversations/topics/3564?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9sb2dpbi55YWhvby5jb20v&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAAgQMYJUnH104B7qcxCuRaRaNeBU82zu2OcuE2yN8ZS0UTrEH9SDyx4dRZ1vltIfSkk3HKSH5d2THxmmZhxNHQbnzOS660nLWq2jCoHItipS4ylppI1puJaaRWEXUW8pajSUBkEwTU3XJ_d0rvPi8WrHwIUkOm5jLc_i9uh8T6fn)

Now, when I said what I did about curly hair, note that I mentioned "coarse and curly", not just curly. Like in these pictures:

DSC_0804_2.jpg

dec34f33f74f80d40dcbea53d5fe9283--ginger-person-copper-hair.jpg

Now I guess you can't say these kids are 100% white. Or that freckles are a white trait, either.

Here is another perfect reference, which Egon posted in that same thread:

ec

Now as for the Irish people who seem to have smooth "red hair", I would say that this is rather a shade of blonde. Such as strawberry-blonde, like Egon himself also suggested in that thread. This may not exactly classify as red hair. This is what I meant when I mentioned a "reddish shade" of blonde. In mummies, this tone may also have been intensified with the "aging" of the corpse.
On the other hand though, some of these Irish men with so-called red hair, also have coarse beards, so in one way or another, yes, it's possible that these people have watered-down black blood to some extent. Everything is possible.

It also seems that not many members here are familiar with the sermon referenced. I didn't elaborate on details much, because I thought people would be familiar with what I said. I just wasn't expecting people to get so defensive at me for this. This is sad.
Thanks for the info, I really thought the idea of whites with red head and freckles was complete bullshit but linking that sermon helped, this shows my ignorance towards genetics :/

Aquarius said:
Thanks for the info, I really thought the idea of whites with red head and freckles was complete bullshit but linking that sermon helped, this shows my ignorance towards genetics :/

You're welcome, we're always learning something new.

And as for your other question about getting intimate with other white sub-races, I ahd asked the same question on that Yahoo thread back then xD. Another user replied to me with her opinion that as long as we're like "90%" white (the percentage is just for easy illustration), it's okay; and Maxine basically confirmed her opinion. So yes, I believe what matters is that both partners are mostly of the same race.

Bull Gotze said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Its not about who has this or that, its about the truth. Some of you are insensitive when making vain comparisons towards other races as if the white race is suppose to be a standart of beauty towards others lifeforms. Yet when a tight grip is needed you hesitate and make all kinds of emotional compensation for others just to later adopt a condescending atittude towards them.
The white race breeds the most powerful avatars of our dharmic intergalactic civilization this is undebatable. But the other races can and will produce racial families with more capable and more powerful cosmic imprints them other aryan sub tribes. It takes the facilities of the ultrasensitve capabilities and circumstancial and racial memory of super councious past reencarnations to add valuable imput to metaphysical matters or else one would just provoke unnecessary insecurities.
Wait why do you think that was what i meant? :shock: i never thought or said something like that... I just said the truth that the other races are not as diverse as the White race.

This doesn't mean that i think that we are better or whatever lol of course being White i love my race and i don't think the other races are worse than us beacuse they are not blonde or whatever i just love my race and everyone else should love their race. End of the story.

As a SS i don't like to think about this stupid things because each gentile can reach godhead and things like hair or eye color shouldn't not matter at all, each race is beautiful on their own.

Aquarius said:
Thanks for the many answers, I completely disagree though with the idea that 100% gingers have black descendants.

Also, what is everyone’s opinion of having relationships with people of different subraces? I don’t have a fully formed idea on the fact, I myself am part italian and part belarussian and i can clearly see some slavic in my face when looking pictures ecc this got me confused on what I am more, what I know is that I am fully white so when asking myself what I feel more I just go with “I’m white that’s what it matters”.

@bluelight Methamorphosis is going good, but the read is slow and the time is lacking, it’s a complex text and I’m learning new words every 2 lines lol so in let’s say 1 hour i may have read 20-30 satisfying pages haha:)

They had a pretty difficult style back then. But it is rewarding. I also lack the time to go into some deep reading since in a few months I'll have the Baccalaureate and there's some huge pressure from that as well. I'm in a Philology high school but I plan on going for a programming career once I'm done with this. That means we do have two classes of Latin per week, but we don't really focus on the language itself. If anything, we're more oriented towards the culture and the mythology.

Publius Ovidius Naso did have an interesting life - but a lot of people consider his work during the exile to be lacking compared to his best creations.

Aquarius said:
Dypet Rod said:

When growing up there was a family in my street whom excisted of only red haired people. They had an excessive amount of energy when it came to playing and whatnot, but I can definetily say that in no way their hair was as coarse as in any of the pictures mentioned. Rather, more straight and/or wavy type.
Though it seems the pipe curls may be more common with them. But this can also occur to some people in families whose parents dont seemingly have curly hair.

Red hair, Green eyes.

I do not think that that statement in the sermon is entirely true. Because nowhere in their physique did they resemble someone from another race at all.

As for the color, I don't have a reference as to what one would call 'strawberry blonde' but I'd say the color was pretty much the same as the ones shown in the 'course hair' ones.

It's interesting how most red haired people are claimed to live in the Irish-Scottish areas of the British Isles and the republic of Udmurtia in the Russian federation.

I searched on google for the images Dypet Rod posted and found a VICE article about race-mixed red heads. Those are very likely what Maxine was referencing not your normal looking "red head" White people who actually could be a different shade of blonde. Another interesting claim is made by an article on Beyond Russia web page:

Most of the Udmurts from the north and from the south live along the Kama and Vyatka Rivers in the Udmurt Republic, just like they did several centuries ago. In 2010 during the All-Russian Census there were 552,000 Udmurts. In the 17th century the Siberian road passed through the northern part of the republic. It was the old land trading route from European Russia to the Chinese border. This is mainly why the northern Udmurts are considered more “Russified” than the southern ones. This is the first difference.

The second is appearance. In the south the Udmurts have red hair and blue eyes, while in the north they have dark hair and dark eyes. The third difference is character: The southerners are open and the northerners are closed. The fourth dividing element is faith. Although most Udmurts converted to Orthodoxy in the middle of the 18th century, there are many more pagan villages in the south than in the Russified Orthodox north.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/exq5jp/documenting-black-and-mixed-race-gingers-243
https://www.rbth.com/lifestyle/326986-who-russias-udmurts-story

T.A.O.L. said:
When growing up there was a family in my street whom excisted of only red haired people. They had an excessive amount of energy when it came to playing and whatnot, but I can definetily say that in no way their hair was as coarse as in any of the pictures mentioned. Rather, more straight and/or wavy type.
Though it seems the pipe curls may be more common with them. But this can also occur to some people in families whose parents dont seemingly have curly hair.

Red hair, Green eyes.

I do not think that that statement in the sermon is entirely true. Because nowhere in their physique did they resemble someone from another race at all.

As for the color, I don't have a reference as to what one would call 'strawberry blonde' but I'd say the color was pretty much the same as the ones shown in the 'course hair' ones.

I think these traits could manifest in very subtle ways. For example, many blacks also have a wide, rounded nose. Which some redheads also seem to have. Not to mention the scarce eyebrows, which I also mentioned in the other message I posted later.

Another possibility is, suppose an offspring is born first from black and white spouses. The offspring will most likely be that ginger type, full of freckles and with coarse hair. Then, suppose that ginger offspring, in turn, mixes again with a pure white, nordic type person. From this second mixing, there could be chances the black genes get more "watered-down", and that the new offspring will take more after the white genes, with smoother hair and fair skin, but still taking after some of the black traits too, like the scarceness of body hair and the "extra melanin" in the hair which was present in the ginger parent. The result could be this smoother looking Irish "red hair". Again I'm no expert in genetics, but I think this could be a possibility. That depends a lot on the extent of mixing, the parents involved, etc.

We can already observe the possibility of a white person having dark hair which is smooth and straight/wavy at the same time, in many dark/light brown haired women, for example. Perhaps the more the mixed offspring mixes again with a more pure white person, the more the coarse texture will be gone, but note that the darker color still tends to stay.

Also another thing to consider, regarding what you shared about the red haired family, is that our direct perceptions can vary a lot and can be affected by many factors, especially regarding memories of a past experience. I have heard once, that our memory works like a "telephone" game: That each time we remember an event, our brain distorts the way we remember it somewhat. Like it gets more distorted bit by bit with each time we remember it again.

Valontuoja said:
It's interesting how most red haired people are claimed to live in the Irish-Scottish areas of the British Isles and the republic of Udmurtia in the Russian federation.

I searched on google for the images Dypet Rod posted and found a VICE article about race-mixed red heads. Those are very likely what Maxine was referencing not your normal looking "red head" White people who actually could be a different shade of blonde. Another interesting claim is made by an article on Beyond Russia web page:

Most of the Udmurts from the north and from the south live along the Kama and Vyatka Rivers in the Udmurt Republic, just like they did several centuries ago. In 2010 during the All-Russian Census there were 552,000 Udmurts. In the 17th century the Siberian road passed through the northern part of the republic. It was the old land trading route from European Russia to the Chinese border. This is mainly why the northern Udmurts are considered more “Russified” than the southern ones. This is the first difference.

The second is appearance. In the south the Udmurts have red hair and blue eyes, while in the north they have dark hair and dark eyes. The third difference is character: The southerners are open and the northerners are closed. The fourth dividing element is faith. Although most Udmurts converted to Orthodoxy in the middle of the 18th century, there are many more pagan villages in the south than in the Russified Orthodox north.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/exq5jp/documenting-black-and-mixed-race-gingers-243
https://www.rbth.com/lifestyle/326986-who-russias-udmurts-story

Thanks for sharing, brother. This is indeed a curious finding, and it adds more to the theory.

It's possible that some red haired people could have had some small amount of African dna in them long long ago, like this has happened with some other white populations too. But I still extremely doubt that all of them have mixed or that the red hair or their skin is any example of African dna. I think these traits are 100% white. BUT it is possible that if there is any miniscule amount of African dna in anyone of them, it could show through more than it would show with some other white populations. Since their features are so recessive, the other introduced traits would stick out more and maybe not blend in as well as could happen with some other white populations.

I think also the idea of Convergence Evolution is very important to remember here. This is so extremely common in the history of development of so many human populations, and all kinds of animals, in the last hundreds of thousands of years. 2 absolutely seperate groups have a similar problem that they need to adapt to and overcome, so they end up independently gaining solutions to the problem, which can end up looking like they have this similar trait to each other, but really there has been no connection between them. And if you look at the dna code of the trait, you see the similar looking traits are created in completely different ways in each group. Just a coincidence. Like two computer programmers on opposite sides of the world who can write 2 completly different codes that perform the same function, just because the end result may do a similar job doesn't mean they worked together on it. Things like this have happened in probably every population throughout their history, in some form at least.

With the huge climate change at the end of the last ice age, the world got much warmer and brighter. You see with these red haired groups they are so pale they almost can't even go into direct sunlight sometimes, simply because throughout their whole history they basically never have. They were always in deep forests and dark cloudy places in the ice age. So with the ice age ending, the cloudy skies dissipating, and moving out of the dark forests, they were forced to adapt to much brighter conditions. So some of them have developed the freckles to protect against this new brightness as a protective adaptation. Because they can't just continue having zero melanin then go out in the sun like it's nothing, they would fry. I absolutely do not think this has anything to do with any kind of African dna. Ostrich birds have very long muscular legs, I guess humans must have mixed with ostriches thousands of years ago because look you can clearly see these long muscular legs are somewhat similar to our own long legs.

I can't read that old article because I don't have a yahoo account and I'm not going to make one. But I assume Maxine meant it more like a "this is an interesting thought, what do you think about it?" Kind of discussion, instead of a "this is absolute fact you have to memorize" Kind of thing. And either way, she still could have been wrong. With all possible respect, everyone is wrong some times and Maxine has been wrong before too about some things. If you hear something, you still have to think about it and decide if it's really true, doesn't matter who it's coming from. Just because Maxine may have possibly said that one of the palest whitest populations in existence is secretly full of african dna doesn't make it true. Sounds just like that Ancient Black Swedes movie they just made.

Here is archived version of the Yahoo discussion for those who don't have Yahoo account:
http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=84223

It's possible that some red haired people could have had some small amount of African dna in them long long ago, like this has happened with some other white populations too. But I still extremely doubt that all of them have mixed or that the red hair or their skin is any example of African dna. I think these traits are 100% white. BUT it is possible that if there is any miniscule amount of African dna in anyone of them, it could show through more than it would show with some other white populations. Since their features are so recessive, the other introduced traits would stick out more and maybe not blend in as well as could happen with some other white populations.

I think also the idea of Convergence Evolution is very important to remember here. This is so extremely common in the history of development of so many human populations, and all kinds of animals, in the last hundreds of thousands of years. 2 absolutely seperate groups have a similar problem that they need to adapt to and overcome, so they end up independently gaining solutions to the problem, which can end up looking like they have this similar trait to each other, but really there has been no connection between them. And if you look at the dna code of the trait, you see the similar looking traits are created in completely different ways in each group. Just a coincidence. Like two computer programmers on opposite sides of the world who can write 2 completly different codes that perform the same function, just because the end result may do a similar job doesn't mean they worked together on it. Things like this have happened in probably every population throughout their history, in some form at least.

With the huge climate change at the end of the last ice age, the world got much warmer and brighter. You see with these red haired groups they are so pale they almost can't even go into direct sunlight sometimes, simply because throughout their whole history they basically never have. They were always in deep forests and dark cloudy places in the ice age. So with the ice age ending, the cloudy skies dissipating, and moving out of the dark forests, they were forced to adapt to much brighter conditions. So some of them have developed the freckles to protect against this new brightness as a protective adaptation. Because they can't just continue having zero melanin then go out in the sun like it's nothing, they would fry. I absolutely do not think this has anything to do with any kind of African dna. Ostrich birds have very long muscular legs, I guess humans must have mixed with ostriches thousands of years ago because look you can clearly see these long muscular legs are somewhat similar to our own long legs.

I can't read that old article because I don't have a yahoo account and I'm not going to make one. But I assume Maxine meant it more like a "this is an interesting thought, what do you think about it?" Kind of discussion, instead of a "this is absolute fact you have to memorize" Kind of thing. And either way, she still could have been wrong. With all possible respect, everyone is wrong some times and Maxine has been wrong before too about some things. If you hear something, you still have to think about it and decide if it's really true, doesn't matter who it's coming from. Just because Maxine may have possibly said that one of the palest whitest populations in existence is secretly full of african dna doesn't make it true. Sounds just like that Ancient Black Swedes movie they just made.

Valontuoja has also shared a link with that sermon in a page, in another thread here posted months ago:

https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/on-race/

You can read the original sermon in that link and see the tone in which Maxine said it. Not just that, but other messages from the original thread, with significant pieces of information, are also added in that page.

Yes, even the HPs can be wrong at something every now and then. But I'm still inclined to believe Maxine's statement on that. As puzzling as it may sound at first, it makes sense to me. I think each one of the three main races in their purest original forms have their own standard traits, and I don't see why there should be any variation to this.
I believe, however, in individual variations, such as one person being born with a small nose, and another person of the same race being born with a slightly larger nose. Or in that context, one blonde person being born with slightly lighter or slightly darker hair than another. But I'm not inclined to believe in the existence of one entire race of blondes and another separate entire race of "redheads" at the same time, not in a "natural" way, I mean.

Except that...now that I write this and think about it, if this individual with a darker shade of blonde reproduces and their offspring takes after that darker shade, and then somehow these individuals go seclude themselves in a different territory where they will no longer reproduce with the other "standard shade" blondes, it's possible that all the future offsprings in that region will be born with that darker blonde shade.
However, if that were the case, this would still mean that these individuals came from blondes, and are essentially a "breed" of blondes; their hair being a blonde shade. And that still wouldn't explain the freckles, which takes me to comment on the idea of convergent evolution in my next paragraph here.

I don't know how much I'm inclined to believe in the whole theory of evolution. I think perhaps divergent evolution is possible in very small, subtle ways; like the possibility I illustrated in my previous paragraph. I also believe in individual mutation affected by the environment, such as body hair growing thicker when we're in cold climates or when we're in winter. But I don't believe in the whole idea of evolution pushed in schools which suggests that the environment has caused major changes in the traits of an entire species in millions of years, which to me is the same lie that the jews use to claim that we're all the same and we all came from a common primate, along with other animals, and that the different races (I'm talking about the 3 main ones, not the small phenotypes) only exist due to this kind of "evolution" in milions of years. (Not that I'm saying that this is what you're suggesting here in any way). Additionally, I don't see how freckles possibly caused by exposure to the sun could have been passed down to an entire lineage of other individuals.

And on humans having mixed with ostriches thousands of years ago...well, you know jews are capable of everything xD
(That's just to lighten up the whole tone bit)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back