Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Paintable Final RTR

Lydia said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
It's actually no longer working, page doesn't exist.

I use this most of the times to do the RTR on Paint:

RTR-no-print-negative-colors.png

it just show how afraid they are about this version of this final rtr. i tried this just one time and can note it feels more powerful than the white backround version.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Wildfire said:
Allow me to necropost since I have an idea for making this one hopefully even more powerful.
What if the webpage had it's texts, background and those joo letters color reversed like inspired from here? Like truly blotting them out into blackness when the hebrew letters are gray.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11667&p=38540&hilit=Final+rtr#p38540

Does this make the working more powerful?
Actually, a black background was my first version which I didn't release. (I prefer the black letters.) Here it is if you want to try it:

Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)
Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Letters Only)

Thank you for this, Soaring Eagle. If this caused the kikes to go haywire like I might be feeling, then I must have lost my faith on myself over my fear of having delusion. If not, then let's say members believed in it more. But I'm glad to hear that people are enjoying this version of your paintable final rtr.

Anywho, thank you again for this upgrade Soaring eagle :D

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Lydia said:
Lydia said:
Perfect, bookmarked, thank you for your time and effort to do these :)
It's actually no longer working, page doesn't exist.
???? I just clicked on it and the Final RTR came up. Check your computer is working right
It was another SS who emailed me first about the problem, so it was 3 devices that were checked multiple times in different countries, nothing to do with my computer. It's working now though.

@Egon- I don't speak that language so that doesn't help me. SH E with a triangle over it IR instead of SHAYR.... If my mind gaps out for a second I'd be screwed lol.

For some reason, some of the letters can't be blotted out on the Chrome app version of this on android.
Anyone else got this issue?

Yurei said:
For some reason, some of the letters can't be blotted out on the Chrome app version of this on android.
Is it the last few letters? They can't be blotted out if the screen is too narrow. Try rotating your device 90 degrees.

I would like to thank you more, but know that I am very grateful, it makes a lot easier for those who are less on the pc and more on the cell phone ...
Can I indicate you? if someone from another language wants one ??

SdD said:
I would like to thank you more, but know that I am very grateful, it makes a lot easier for those who are less on the pc and more on the cell phone ...
Can I indicate you? if someone from another language wants one ??
I'm so happy to hear that!

I am willing to make one in EVERY language (except hebrew :twisted: ). I will post Russian, Spanish, Italian, and Turkish within the next week.

If anyone wants another language, just post a link to that Final RTR here. I check this thread every day.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
PeppermintTaco said:
Oh Hell, I'm so sorry for the late response! I'm here and up to help, brother. Please reach me at [email protected] and send me all you need me to translate, and I'll reach back to you post-haste.

I hope you are still up to it!

Thanks!
I don't have time to create an e-mail account. Please just post your translation of my instructions here:
"Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter completely. On a touchscreen, use one finger to draw and two fingers to scroll the page."
Sure brother, here ya go:
"Mouse'unuz veya dokunmatik ekranınız ile her bir harfi tamamen karalayıp yok edin. Dokunmatik ekran kullanıyorsanız bir parmak kullanarak çizebilir, iki parmaklaysa sayfada yukarı aşağı gidebilirsiniz."

However, please be aware that there are Turkish pronunciations for each letter (that I've already translated). If you would like your Turkish brethren to use this page, then I will ask you to copy the Turkish pronunciations too. You can easily reach them here:

Final RTR - Destroying the Hebrew Alphabet:
https://yadi.sk/i/DvYzRdaD3ZQr9G

If you want to make the page fully self-contained like the English version, you can also copy-paste all the introductory text up to "Nihai RTR Hakkında S.S.S", which is just FAQs about the RTR. Everything until that point is the original introductory text, translated to Turkish.

I really love what you've made, I hope you don't mind a couple minutes' extra work to make this accessible in a language spoken by 300 million people!
Let me know if you need anything, brother.

while deleting the letters, do not rotate the apparatus, or the erased letters appear, because they are different positions ...

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I have now made Paintable Final RTR versions for Turkish, Russian, Spanish, and Italian.

I only speak English, so my ability to check them is limited. Please post here if anybody catches any mistakes!

Hello brother,
Thank you for your expedited work. I would love to verify the excellence of your effort but alas, I have checked all the links (not just Turkish) and I find nary but one to be in working condition. I implore you to check and renew them post-haste, at your earliest convenience!
TLDR; All links broken, fix pls.

Much love and respect for your work. I look forward to updating both my signature and the Turkish PDF for the Final RTR with your work as soon as we smooth out all the kinks. Peace, power and Godsspeed, brother!

PeppermintTaco said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I have now made Paintable Final RTR versions for Turkish, Russian, Spanish, and Italian.

I only speak English, so my ability to check them is limited. Please post here if anybody catches any mistakes!

Hello brother,
Thank you for your expedited work. I would love to verify the excellence of your effort but alas, I have checked all the links (not just Turkish) and I find nary but one to be in working condition. I implore you to check and renew them post-haste, at your earliest convenience!

Much love and respect for your work. I look forward to updating both my signature and the Turkish PDF for the Final RTR with your work as soon as we smooth out all the kinks. Peace, power and Godsspeed, brother!
Ugh. This happened the last time I posted too. New Internet Archive links seem to go dead for two days shortly after creation. :?

The links all seem to be working again now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Next time I'll wait for two days before posting. :lol:

Fantastic I have saved this on my device,but not write the final phrases :) but I think one can salve it on a txt file in device, or withouth phrases the rtr run?

SdD said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Yurei said:
Is it the last few letters? They can't be blotted out if the screen is too narrow. Try rotating your device 90 degrees.
while deleting the letters, do not rotate the apparatus, or the erased letters appear, because they are different positions ...
Oh, I should have specified more clearly: Rotate the device before starting the ritual. :roll: :lol:

PeppermintTaco said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Hello brother,

The links are all down again, so I uploaded the pages in a ZIP here:

Final_RTR_Paintable_Versions.zip
(English, Russian, Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian)

If they meet with your approval, could the High Priests for each language's website upload these HTML files there? That would be a much safer location than archive.org. (Many devices aren't able to open a webpage from a ZIP file.)

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
PeppermintTaco said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Hello brother,

Ugh. This happened the last time I posted too. New Internet Archive links seem to go dead for two days shortly after creation. :?

The links all seem to be working again now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Next time I'll wait for two days before posting. :lol:
Ahem. Try not to flip, but... The links are still broken. At least for Turkish. I even checked the links themselves outside of the archive. Could you perchance look into it, brother?

Thanks again in advance.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
PeppermintTaco said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Hello brother,

The links are all down again, so I uploaded the pages in a ZIP here:

Final_RTR_Paintable_Versions.zip
(English, Russian, Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian)

If they meet with your approval, could the High Priests for each language's website upload these HTML files there? That would be a much safer location than archive.org. (Many devices aren't able to open a webpage from a ZIP file.)
Your work is as beautiful as your soul, thank you very much. It's just about perfect. If I can make one small change to the Turkish versions before you "submit" it to HPs so they can be uploaded somewhere, it'd be this.

You know the very last letter, whose first and third-to-last pronunciation look identical? You know, FEL-AH. Please change the emboldening of the second FEL-AH to the AH part, so that the first pronunciation of that rotten letter is FEL-AH, and the third-to-last is FEL-AH. Other than that, it's perfect. Thank you very much!

PeppermintTaco said:
Your work is as beautiful as your soul, thank you very much. It's just about perfect. If I can make one small change to the Turkish versions before you "submit" it to HPs so they can be uploaded somewhere, it'd be this.

You know the very last letter, whose first and third-to-last pronunciation look identical? You know, FEL-AH. Please change the emboldening of the second FEL-AH to the AH part, so that the first pronunciation of that rotten letter is FEL-AH, and the third-to-last is FEL-AH. Other than that, it's perfect. Thank you very much!
Hmm. Are you sure the bold emphasis belongs there? I just listened to the MP3, and the pronunciation sounds like FEL-AH for both. However, it is an AH for the first and an UH for the third-to-last. (As it is in the original English version.) The difference is extremely minor. If a change should be made, would it be better to change the third-to-last one to FEH-UH?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dude this work is Genius.

Great applaud to you for this.
Thanks to everyone! I'm happy my work is so appreciated!

it would be good for you to keep them for a few more days, giving print on different days not to lose your beautiful work ...

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
PeppermintTaco said:

Hmm. Are you sure the bold emphasis belongs there? I just listened to the MP3, and the pronunciation sounds like FEL-AH for both. However, it is an AH for the first and an UH for the third-to-last. (As it is in the original English version.) The difference is extremely minor. If a change should be made, would it be better to change the third-to-last one to FEH-UH?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dude this work is Genius.

Great applaud to you for this.
Thanks to everyone! I'm happy my work is so appreciated!
Well brother, in Turkish, "UH" is just a harder, "deeper" "AH" sound whereas the first AH is less hard, hence why I requested you make it as such. We can't change the letters, because they are just about the same and any other letter would not work in Turkish. I just checked the MP3 file by HPS Maxine again and the first pronunciation puts more of a focus on the "FEL" part, hence the emboldening. The latter puts the focus on the "AH" somewhat more, as well as making it deeper. If we embolden it as I initially said, and people listen to the MP3 (don't worry, we stress that it should be listened to at leaat once), then they will understand the difference.

If you have another idea though, I am open to listening!

PeppermintTaco said:
If we embolden it as I initially said, and people listen to the MP3 (don't worry, we stress that it should be listened to at least once), then they will understand the difference.

Very well then, here they are! :) The bold is now FEL-AH for the third-to-last one.

Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version
Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)
Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Pronunciations Only)
Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Pronunciations Only)

The archive links seem to be unreliable for the first week or so, but after that they work. In the meantime, here is an updated zip that includes the four new Turkish versions:

Final_RTR_Paintable_Versions_2.zip

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
PeppermintTaco said:
If we embolden it as I initially said, and people listen to the MP3 (don't worry, we stress that it should be listened to at least once), then they will understand the difference.

Very well then, here they are! :) The bold is now FEL-AH for the third-to-last one.

Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version
Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)
Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Pronunciations Only)
Turkish Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Pronunciations Only)

The archive links seem to be unreliable for the first week or so, but after that they work. In the meantime, here is an updated zip that includes the four new Turkish versions:

Final_RTR_Paintable_Versions_2.zip
Thank you, brother. This is perfect, I praise you for your tireless effort. I will be sure to spread this like hot pockets.

In case archive links go down, I can host these on my website. All I'd need to do is upload it to a page, right? Then it will also be self-containing and will be deleted from cache upon tab closure, I assume.

Either way, have a great day!

PeppermintTaco said:
Thank you, brother. This is perfect, I praise you for your tireless effort. I will be sure to spread this like hot pockets.

In case archive links go down, I can host these on my website. All I'd need to do is upload it to a page, right? Then it will also be self-containing and will be deleted from cache upon tab closure, I assume.

Great! :)
All the images are contained in the single HTML file for each version. (Hence the large size of 40KB.) It should work no matter how you upload it. However, I already have it in the "[name]/index.html" format, if that makes it easier for you.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
PeppermintTaco said:

Great! :)
All the images are contained in the single HTML file for each version. (Hence the large size of 40KB.) It should work no matter how you upload it. However, I already have it in the "[name]/index.html" format, if that makes it easier for you.
It sure doesn't make it harder! Thank you for your work, I will soon update my site and my signature accordingly with full credit to you. May my Turkish brethren's Satanic blessings be unto you, brother. I will be sure to brazenly annoy you should anything else come up! :lol: See you around.

When I download it,it dosnt blot the letters,is there an offline version that works or I must have internet connection

Well it should work if you have opened the link online at least once to load the letters, then it's saved on cache. You can download the link like a html document. It works just fine in the PC for me.

shinninglight said:
When I download it,it dosnt blot the letters,is there an offline version that works or I must have internet connection

Hello again, my brother. I have finally managed to put the Paintable versions in the translated Turkish Final RTR file and in my signature. I will shortly upload all the RTRs on my website as well, where I will also be hosting your Paintable versions. With full credit given to you on all 3 of these places, of course.

Thank you so much again for your hard work. We Turks thank you for pinching in your handful of the salt into the soup! Speaking of which, come over here when the world is saved and we'll treat you to some! :D

Great day, brother.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back