Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

somthing odd that happens to me

666mt

there something odd that happens to me about once every week, its hard for me to explain but here ill try, its like a dizzy feeling then theres energy that flys around everywhere and i hear voices of people but no one is there i cant explain it but its very frustrating and horrible , what can i do to stop this when it happens?

It sounds to me like either a health issue, or a spiritual attack, combined with a potential health issue. Do you feel like fainting?

Do you drink enough water? Sounds like something that can happen when someone is so dehydrated that there isn't enough blood to get to the brain. Is it worse when you stand up quickly? This would support that it could be not enough water/blood getting to brain.

Does your vision ever get restricted, like darkness around the edges of your sight? Or even temporary blindness where it is all darkness? This could happen from dehydration too.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It sounds to me like either a health issue, or a spiritual attack, combined with a potential health issue. Do you feel like fainting?

yes i do sometimes i think its somthing leeching my soul that what is feels like. like energy gets pulled out from my nose.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Do you drink enough water? Sounds like something that can happen when someone is so dehydrated that there isn't enough blood to get to the brain. Is it worse when you stand up quickly? This would support that it could be not enough water/blood getting to brain.

i drink enough water somtimes. but then theres energy that gets sucked from my nose too.

Does your vision ever get restricted, like darkness around the edges of your sight? Or even temporary blindness where it is all darkness? This could happen from dehydration too.

yes the edges of my eyes there is darkness

animeman666 said:

Definitely this is all caused from extreme dehydration. This is very serious it could easily kill you. You need to drink a lot more water, and it could help to drink it slowly to give it time to soak in. There is not a single process in the entire body that is not dependent on water. Literally every single cell in your body could die or be permanently injured if you don't drink enough. I drink at least a gallon of water every day, and I don't even live anywhere hot. And usually feel like I should still drink more than that.

Good thing you made this topic because you actually could have died. Or had permanent brain damage if there's not enough water for blood to carry oxygen all the way up to your brain.

animeman666 said:

Definitely this is all caused from extreme dehydration. This is very serious it could easily kill you. You need to drink a lot more water, and it could help to drink it slowly to give it time to soak in. There is not a single process in the entire body that is not dependent on water. Literally every single cell in your body could die or be permanently injured if you don't drink enough. I drink at least a gallon of water every day, and I don't even live anywhere hot. And usually feel like I should still drink more than that.

Good thing you made this topic because you actually could have died. Or had permanent brain damage if there's not enough water for blood to carry oxygen all the way up to your brain.

Don't forget that electrolytes are also important in hydration, if you're deficient in them you need to make sure you're balancing water and electrolytes properly.

You should definitely go see a doctor. As heart arrhymias can cause similar symptoms, among many other things.

ok thank you everyone i will try out your suggestions thank you very much

hail satan

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

i also think its a combination of both , please guide me on what to do to protect against the spiritual aspect of the problem.

Could also be a silent migraine. Anxiety will also cause dizziness and visual disturbances. Just go to a doctor and drink more water, it is probably nothing serious, worry less not more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back