Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To how you praying?.

I get a confused seeing Peoples talk about Enki/Ea,Shiva,Satana,Ra, Odin?,Venus.

How is Satan?. A mean you always talk that he is in Egyptian Mythology.

Then its Hindu Mythology and then Babylonian Mythology?.

"Can we delete this?!" :lol:.

Can we call him by one name?.

A mean they may be a lot of different Manifestation of him in different Religions.

The Interesting thing is that he seems to occur different in every Religion?.

We should hold to the Yezidi and stop this confusion.

He call himself Shaitan, so we will call him like that.

You look like a troll
We already call him Satan so don't understand what you mean by call him by one name.

Satan is Satan. The Gods lend themselves to the different religions and are called by different names depending on which mythology you are reading. Also a God could be represented by multiple gods. For example Satan is both Loki and Odin. Even Satan is a name that we call him by because it was lent to us as Satan means Eternal Truth.

Did you read this sermon from HP Mageson666 ?
It explanes the different names and other important things:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=182

shinninglight said:
You look like a troll
We already call him Satan so don't understand what you mean by call him by one name.
Honestly his user name gives away that he is either a troll or an infiltrator. Soon he will say that Christ is one of the name of Satan or whatever shit...

FancyMancy said:
Satanama is Satan, Odin, Males Taus...'s correct, full name.

From a sermon by HP Mageson, I believe "nama" means name, and therefore Satanama basically means "Satan's Name". Satanas is Satan's full name, I believe. But I could be wrong.

The different names of Satan relate to attributes of Satan on the literal and esoteric plane. Wodan relates to the opened all seeing eye and the energy of spirit. Loki to the serpent energy that travels up the spine transforming the centers of wisdom the Loka's or chakra's and opening the mind to one hundred percent consciousness. Enki is also Anki the Ankh the symbol of eternal life. Shaitan was the name the ancient Persian's had for the kundalini energy that transforms the soul. Satan means SAT the leader of An the Gods. It also relates to the crown chakra which is the connector to infinity of the universe. And allows one to know the truth of anything they put their mind towards total Gnosis.

Satanama is the five elements that form the entire soul into being.

Dypet Rod said:
FancyMancy said:
Satanama is Satan, Odin, Males Taus...'s correct, full name.

From a sermon by HP Mageson, I believe "nama" means name, and therefore Satanama basically means "Satan's Name". Satanas is Satan's full name, I believe. But I could be wrong.
I think I have read both Satanama and Satanas. I should read it again.

HP Mageson666 said:
The different names of Satan relate to attributes of Satan on the literal and esoteric plane. Wodan relates to the opened all seeing eye and the energy of spirit. Loki to the serpent energy that travels up the spine transforming the centers of wisdom the Loka's or chakra's and opening the mind to one hundred percent consciousness. Enki is also Anki the Ankh the symbol of eternal life. Shaitan was the name the ancient Persian's had for the kundalini energy that transforms the soul. Satan means SAT the leader of An the Gods. It also relates to the crown chakra which is the connector to infinity of the universe. And allows one to know the truth of anything they put their mind towards total Gnosis.

There we go! Nice.

So a member said before that an affirmation/mantra like "I am Vishnu" (if I remember correctly). Could that be used as "I am Satan", not to be LORD Satan, of course, but to have Gnosis, then, as part of meditations?

HP Mageson666 said:

Is there much info on the meaning of the God Veles' name? I lean pretty heavily towards him being Satan's Slavic equivalent.

LightofNamlessGod777 said:
Can we call him by one name?

You mean like how retarded xtians believe a man suposedly born in old Palestine was baptized as "Jesus" if there is no J letter in ancient Hebrew lol. Probably the only "universal" thing about this character would be he watching every being fapping in the Galaxy.

64be615ac416681de393bd568c10f4ec.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back