What do you think 'Harry Potter' is actually about?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

FancyMancy

What do you think 'Harry Potter' is actually about?

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:27 am

Don't worry. This is not merely a fandom post about a jew's(?) franchise. I am asking the question seriously, and from a SS perspective.

So what do you think or have realised what Harry Potter is truly about? If using any part of the Harry Potter canon universe helps you, in any context, then by all means please use it/them.

There is one thing about the franchise that I didn't realise myself, but which might be a bombshell for some, and I also have my own realisation of what the franchise is about.

I'd might as well warn some of you - I expect there be spoilers ahead, so consider this a warning alert!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Yagami Light

Re: What do you think 'Harry Potter' is actually about?

Postby Yagami Light » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:48 pm

Well, I must confess I had watched the show some time [years] ago, but Iiii had not looked at it with a Satanic viewpoint.

If you think about it carefully enough though, in a mere psychological way, you see a child that is weak as fuck (Harry), always accepting his aunt/uncle's abuse, never raising his head etc... So, you see this meek, weak child (a jew on top of that!! but the audience doesn't know that) suddenly realizing his "heritage" (so to speak), being a freakin' magician and all that... He suddenly has power (and yet he STILL accepts his aunt/uncle's abuse whenever he's at home with them).

Then, you see cases like Hermione, the incredible smart girl, a genius really, very intellectual... You see her being a "mudblood" and, if I'm not mistaken, that means that not both of her parents are witch/wizards, right? Or, she had witch/wizards in her ancestors, but her parents are not ones (the are common people). This rings race mixing to my ears but I have no idea (and I may doubt it) that J. K. Rowling, the author of these books, had such an intention.

Maybe I'm being naive for loving story telling so much, to think that she wouldn't have bad intentions, to write such a story...

Finally, you've got someone like Ron who.... well.... :? He's not that good at magick, not that good intellectually and such... And he comes from a family that's full gingers, and you can tell, a "pure-blood" family. It's a beautiful thing to watch. But oh well, Ron turned out to be a failure...

I don't know how many "coincidences" can a story have. And what the author's true intentions are.

Interestingly enough, I've discovered that many people who love writing fiction stories, also love conversing with other cultures and learning about other races/interacting with them.
I've come to think that this happens because the 9th rules publishing, also rules foreign coutnries and cultures, as well as one's overall beliefs and philosophies.
It is most likely for these people to be mixing things up in their minds/hearts, and especially with the jewish brainwashing, to literally "lose" themselves (self dignity, self pride/racial pride) and to consider all races as equal and the best to live all together like a fucking lump of swamp.
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:28 pm

Harry Potter is a social justice warrior fighting against the evil "Pure Bloods" who all seem to have blonde hair and Nordic features. And were of the society that deity was the serpent.

And people were surprised when the author of this trash, Rowling came out of the closet as total social justice warrior in real life......lol

The next film make sure to give Harry Potter purple hair and a "Smash Fascism" shirt. And a magic wand that is just a pink dildo.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:33 pm

Naturally the Satanic, anti-social justice warriors.

www.joyofsatan.com

Zephyr

Postby Zephyr » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:38 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Harry Potter is a social justice warrior fighting against the evil "Pure Bloods" who all seem to have blonde hair and Nordic features. And were of the society that deity was the serpent.

And people were surprised when the author of this trash, Rowling came out of the closet as total social justice warrior in real life......lol

The next film make sure to give Harry Potter purple hair and a "Smash Fascism" shirt. And a magic wand that is just a pink dildo.

Yeah, people hail Rowling as some literary genius, but she's pretty cringey with her tweets. Character was actually gay, minor character was a Jew, vague character was probably autistic. She's a mediocre author who refuses to die out.

Lol Mageson, don't forget Harry Potter's transgender friend Ron, and autistic friend Hermione!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:01 pm

His jewish friend was the goblin.

Zephyr wrote:Yeah, people hail Rowling as some literary genius, but she's pretty cringey with her tweets. Character was actually gay, minor character was a Jew, vague character was probably autistic. She's a mediocre author who refuses to die out.

Lol Mageson, don't forget Harry Potter's transgender friend Ron, and autistic friend Hermione!

www.joyofsatan.com

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:14 pm

No-one else is interested, lol.

Well, the thing that I didn't realise is that Dumbledore is Death - he had the 3 Hallows, and gave Harry the choice to live while they are in "heaven" in King's Cross Railway Station.

The thing that I realised is the same as what Yagami Light realised - the race-mixing. Now notice that Hermione in the new thing is Black. The excuse is that Rowling never said that Hermione was White or Black or Asian. Then Cho Chang being a Scottish Chink, and her and Harry trying to get together for the Yule Ball.

Last but not least - lol, Mage.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Neoma Isadora

Postby Neoma Isadora » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:14 am

I used to love Harry Potter. It also made some nutcase xtians rage wich was funny. It would have been a great story but it got ruined by the author's sick mind. There are however some great fan fictions around. "Harry Potter - Paradise Lost" is a decent one depicting how things may have turned if Harry was a competent slytherin with a somewhat satanist mindset I guess ? Also a pretty good representation on how Voldemort should have been. But that particular fanfiction turns shit in the end in my opinion because Harry is stuck having played all his cards and the author didn't finish either (if it was possible to save the story after the poor last chapters.. which I honestly doubt).

Slytherin should be the best house. They are the aristocracy following the old ways. But they are depicted as evil nazis. Notice how Rowling stereotypes the Malfoys as white blond aristocratic evil nazis and the young Malfoy is leading the gang of bad children and trying to bully his way to power. And see how in the movies (and even the books actually) all the kids in Slytherin are quite ugly or fat apart from Malfoy himself. I'm sure this was done on purpose. This is like propaganda 101 at that point, show the enemy as ugly and mean. Dumbledore is shown as the good guy while he is the real asshole, like really he purposely put children into harm or abuse many times, and often even lethal danger just to advance his agenda. He pretends he is this warm old grandpa but he is completely cold hearted and rotten inside.

The Weasly's represent what the jews want aryan people to become. They are a pure blooded family but they are extremely poor, satisfied with their low status in society and they also take on every social justice cause. Basically they represent the aryan traitors.

Ok so now actual Hogwarts houses without bullshit :
Grynfindor : Wanna-be-heroes reckless and moronic social justice warriors. This is the antifa, the commies and the jewish run lgbt
Hufflepuff : Not even shallow, they are fully empty "normal" goyim. "Live and let live" pretty much. Rowling tried later to show them as nice and good, but it's obvious they are weak spineless people.
Ravenclaw : you know the people who don't know shit but pretend they know everything ? Also the ones who believe in muy materealist "science" and mock anything spiritual ? Yeah these are. Also all the wiccans and new agers of the world can fit there
Slytherin : Pro nazi warriors obviously. Lead by Lord Mastersloth, these proud aryans follow the old ways against all the traitors.
Enough with the bullshit. Where is the delete account button ? Please ban me and delete all my posts.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:52 pm

Actually, Neoma Isadora, I was starting to side with Voldy. I was at the preliminary stages of siding with him. I haven't read the books yet still (I've just seen the films) but I decided that Voldy had a good point in wanting things to remain pure.

Then, there was a priest or someone praising Rowling for how she portrayed good over evil; parenthetically, she and/or the producers/directors didn't intend there to be any such morals and meanings, allegedly.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Zephyr

Postby Zephyr » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:39 am

Were it not for Rowling's SJW/questionable writing choices, I think it would've been badass to be a Slytherin. Aristocratic, witty, and racially pure? And being symbolized by the snake?
How much better could it get? :)

Neoma Isadora

Postby Neoma Isadora » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:06 am

FancyMancy wrote:Actually, Neoma Isadora, I was starting to side with Voldy. I was at the preliminary stages of siding with him. I haven't read the books yet still (I've just seen the films) but I decided that Voldy had a good point in wanting things to remain pure.

Then, there was a priest or someone praising Rowling for how she portrayed good over evil; parenthetically, she and/or the producers/directors didn't intend there to be any such morals and meanings, allegedly.

Voldemort is basically this brilliant orphan child put into an orphanage where he gets abused constantly and has to learn to defend himself. He discovers he has magick powers and can fight back against bullies. The problem is that Rowling makes it hard to side with him by making Potter the main hero and Voldemort only appears in very short passages as the evil and ugly (inhumane looking) nazi leader wanting to take over. Plus he is showed abusing his own servants generally. Reinforcing the stereotypes of the nazi leader being completely self absorbed like they pretend Hitler was. Slytherin of course since the beginning of book 1 is shown as these bigots who often turn bad. We never get a proper Voldemort point of view like we get alternate points of view in Game of Thrones books (which were great.. now the series turned utter shit but the early books were awesome machiavellian storytelling). At best it's Dumb-dore's biased memories.
But generally Voldemort and Potter have a very similar childhood and youth. One chooses self justice, the other the (((establishment))). The establishment being strongly inspired by wicca, very corrupted and (((tolerant))) type of magick practice. They don't teach people black magick either. Actually when Voldemort takes over shortly is the only time teaching proper black magick is allowed. Oh and lastly they portray magick as mostly props based (based on the wands) there is no trace at all of meditations or spiritual disciplines. So wiccan.. And somehow when the heroes need it (when Rowling needs it actually..) magick works without wands in a dei ex machina fashion... then later they need wands to do anything...
Rowling herself has admitted her intend was to convey a xian message/ xtian morals in her books.
Enough with the bullshit. Where is the delete account button ? Please ban me and delete all my posts.

ss666

Postby ss666 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:01 am

FancyMancy wrote:No-one else is interested, lol.

Well, the thing that I didn't realise is that Dumbledore is Death - he had the 3 Hallows, and gave Harry the choice to live while they are in "heaven" in King's Cross Railway Station.

You misunderstood the Hollows...

The 3 hollows in Harry Potter, that are supposed to give immortality are: the wand (Kundalini Serpent), the resurrection stone (philosopher's stone), and the invisibility cloak(3rd eye). At the end of the series Harry breaks the wand and throws away the stone (destroys it), cause he doesn't need those. Thus preventing Magnum Opus.
Harry Potter role is what Jews want for you, a SJW. Fighting aryan people, which are symbolized by the house of the snake. While promoting race-mixing cause it's cool!

Also destroying 7 horcruxes, is destroying 7 chackras! The last one being Nagini the snake. Hinting to the Kundalini again, that rises to the crown after all are full empowered.

Also Gellert Grindelwald is associated with Hitler. And of course he is stop from making a benevolent wizard revolution that would separate the races.

Dumbledore is the archetype of Moshe, the "greatest" jewish sage...
The story got more Jewish as it got more popular...

ss666

Postby ss666 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:06 am

Harry Potter is actually Jewsus, he dies and get's resurrected after he eliminates his own Voldemort (Satan from within).
Voldemort is usually associated with Satan. Lilith also is associated negatively with Bellatrix Lestrange.

The show was okayish in the beginning, with the mention that it is probably a waste of time. But at the end it's just 100% blasphemy against the Gods. By watching it you're self cursing yourself by associating with characters(empathy).

HauptSturm

Postby HauptSturm » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:28 pm

"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:55 pm

ss666 wrote:...

Excellent!

self cursing yourself

How could I self-curse someone else? :?

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:00 pm

Now that that has been realised, I'll add this to my siggie.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

SatanicSlytherin

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:01 am

I feel awkward for making this username, but at least I realize most of the series is just hogwash (ha).

Though I realized a while back the stuff about the 7 horcruxes, all the anti-snake propaganda, promoting race-mix insults as “bad”, Voldemort is “Hitler” so they claim, etc. She even tries to subtly promote the “half blood Hitler” bullshit.

Officially I scored into Ravenclaw, but deep down I know that Slytherin is the only vaguely-Satanic house in the series. With the rest of the idiots thinking that they’re “evil”. Bah.
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

ss666

Postby ss666 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:43 pm

SatanicSlytherin wrote:Officially I scored into Ravenclaw, but deep down I know that Slytherin is the only vaguely-Satanic house in the series. With the rest of the idiots thinking that they’re “evil”. Bah.

Personality tests are bullshit. Usually most people don't have a one sided personality, but multiple aspects of their personality creates who they are. Learn astrology and find out who you are!

SatanicSlytherin

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:38 pm

ss666 wrote:Personality tests are bullshit. Usually most people don't have a one sided personality, but multiple aspects of their personality creates who they are. Learn astrology and find out who you are!

I don’t quite think they’re “bullshit”. The ones for the HP fandom pointed out traits I didn’t think I had beforehand.

As for astral charts... I already know my astral chart, at least the vast majority of it natally.

But it’s fun to be a part of a fandom, and find out where one would be placed in such a scenario.
Fandoms inspire me to be creative and write, draw, daydream etc (usually about my own story, not somebody else’s.)
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:06 pm

ss666 wrote:
SatanicSlytherin wrote:Officially I scored into Ravenclaw, but deep down I know that Slytherin is the only vaguely-Satanic house in the series. With the rest of the idiots thinking that they’re “evil”. Bah.

Personality tests are bullshit. Usually most people don't have a one sided personality, but multiple aspects of their personality creates who they are. Learn astrology and find out who you are!

I bet if anyone registered a few different email addresses on Pottermore, possibly from different IP addresses (if not the same IP address) a few times, the results of the Sorting Hat would not be the same each time.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

sip

Postby sip » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:23 pm

My opinion about the Harry Potter series is that it is not actually written by JK Rowling. Rowling is a front; an asset. I think the series is written by a committee of Intelligence members with the usual aim to destroy the family unit and to steer the young readers minds to their typical Jewish outlook....and to push their subversive propaganda..and of course to steal millions of Gentile money by selling their vile product. Bloomsbury Publishing was basically non-existent up until 1997/1998 - they signed Rowling out of thin air around that time and literally sold millions of books in the first series. Some may not remember but the Potter series was pushed so hard in all the usual media outlets which undoubtedly led to its huge success. The Bloomsbury executives around that time were the usual suspects ; the most notable was Anthony Salz who was later involved with 'The Guardian' newspapers, BBC, several political steering committees, did mergers for some high profile houses and then joined the N.M. Rothschild banking group...and then of course he was Knighted for his supreme Jewing. Same with Nigel Newton that 'owns' Bloomsbury...he is basically a ghost that somehow put a power house publisher together our if thin air...or so they want us to believe.

Anyhow, I've always thought Harry Potter was created to serve as the opposite of what Lord of the Rings author Tolkien's aim was...to lift the Gentile community spirit in his own brilliant way. The details of the Potter series never interested me. Potter is just garbage literature, but its propaganda is a brilliant success. In this way, Potter is told to be the good guy and Voldemort is evil...but we all know the truth is exactly the opposite in our world.

ss666

Postby ss666 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:27 am

SatanicSlytherin wrote:
I don’t quite think they’re “bullshit”. The ones for the HP fandom pointed out traits I didn’t think I had beforehand.

As for astral charts... I already know my astral chart, at least the vast majority of it natally.

But it’s fun to be a part of a fandom, and find out where one would be placed in such a scenario.
Fandoms inspire me to be creative and write, draw, daydream etc (usually about my own story, not somebody else’s.)

Personality test that have value are certainly not found in a 20 questions Internet survey, done by a nobody. In very specific conditions they could have value. But most psychology is based on what jews wrote. Usually lowering humans to cattle who just want to reproduce.
Maybe some aspects of Carl Jung work could be interesting, but really most of the time you get a judaic view of the world.

Personalty test are very limited (almost as comparing 2D with 3D). For example they could say you are hot-headed. Does that mean in work, relationships or when dealing with money?
Fandoms could be inspirational and have a good influence, but you shouldn't try to copy the personalities of the characters. If you have the exact personality of a character from a movie, that is extremely scary, showing a huge mental instability!

So yes, unless you do at least a week of sessions with someone studied in psychology and not influenced by Judaic thinking. Then all personality tests you take are bullshit.

SatanicSlytherin

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:16 am

sip wrote:My opinion about the Harry Potter series is that it is not actually written by JK Rowling.

Eh, I think she wrote it herself (for the most part). I’m an author myself, and the massive amounts of lore and characters I have for my own story, were written by me and only me. We’re talking over 100 characters and probably 4 books worth of story.

She might have jewish heritage somewhere, since her stories are definitely anti-Satanic.

It could also be that she’s just regurgitating Xian bullshit and doesn't know the depths of it; long ago, some shitty fanfiction I wrote had vampires sprout a pentagram on their forehead when they went “full vampire”. Was I slandering Satanism on purpose? Nope. Just didn’t know any better.

*shrug*

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:21 am

There is something I remembered. Based on the excellent replies so far, it is fitting that I bring attention to/remind people about something the previous "the" pope did. Despite Rowling/the producers/directors saying they didn't intend to put any meaningful meanings into the stories and franchise, "the" pope praised Rowling for her portrayal of good over evil. Remember that "the" pope is a jew.

On a lesser note - can we count how many christians, or at least catholics and others who worshipped that previous "the" pope, changed "their" minds when "the" pope said Occult Magick Harry Potter is good?

Vatican praises Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Sixth film in the series gets the thumbs up from Vatican paper for its treatment of teenage romance and the battle between good and evil

http://archive.is/xOCpT

Religious debates over the Harry Potter series
http://archive.is/DapgZ

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

sip

Postby sip » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:16 pm

SatanicSlytherin wrote:
sip wrote:My opinion about the Harry Potter series is that it is not actually written by JK Rowling.

Eh, I think she wrote it herself (for the most part). I’m an author myself, and the massive amounts of lore and characters I have for my own story, were written by me and only me. We’re talking over 100 characters and probably 4 books worth of story.

She might have jewish heritage somewhere, since her stories are definitely anti-Satanic.

It could also be that she’s just regurgitating Xian bullshit and doesn't know the depths of it; long ago, some shitty fanfiction I wrote had vampires sprout a pentagram on their forehead when they went “full vampire”. Was I slandering Satanism on purpose? Nope. Just didn’t know any better.

*shrug*

She is Jewish, albeit with a purposely convoluted genealogy and so are all the people involved in the Publishing House and the mega enterprise that created, promoted and continue to profit from Harry Potter. There are no accidental billionaires in this world. Never underestimate the force that is out to destroy our Gentile world. In my opinion the book is a patch work promoting several agendas and lacks the natural harmony of true literary brilliance...much like a committee of deep state spooks would produce. Keep in mind these committees have been putting out books for the Jew agenda since the Communists started their global foothold in the 20's...all under ghost or 'front' authors

read Below...by the way, it is the exact same thing with Game of Thrones.

From the wiki on Potter regarding religion etc:

Judaism:

Many prominent rabbis have described the Harry Potter books as, in the words of one, "a force for good".[71][72] In 2005, a conference at the University of Reading debated whether Harry Potter had a "yiddishe neshama" (Jewish soul).[73] Sir Jonathan Sacks, the former chief Rabbi of the Commonwealth of Nations, claims that, in "a society in which adolescents are precociously adult, and adults are permanently adolescent", Harry Potter has "reclaimed the kingdom of childhood, proving that you don’t have to betray to enchant".[74]
The decision to release the final volume of the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, in Israel at 2 AM on a Saturday morning briefly angered many of Israel's rabbis, since it fell during the Jewish Sabbath, a time when business dealings are forbidden.[75]

-------
That being said, you should share your writings with us. Many of us would love to see what others here create.

SatanicSlytherin

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:13 am

sip wrote:...

Oh, okay.

sip wrote:That being said, you should share your writings with us. Many of us would love to see what others here create.

I don’t think I want to.

My story does give praise to Satan in subtle ways (and not so subtle when he and other gods show up), but the main focus is on a vampiric extra-terrestrial race (the song “Monster” by Skillet is is the story’s themesong). I don’t think that’s too many peoples’ forté.

Plus it’s vastly unfinished, mostly in my head.

SatanicVulpesaur

Postby SatanicVulpesaur » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:29 pm

I truly enjoyed reading this thread. I've always wondered and tried piecing together the truth behind Harry Potter on my own. I'm surprised to find out from you all that I was shockingly close. Haha! Thank you all for sharing your thoughts! This will give me something new to think about if I come across the movies again. :P
Hail Satan Forever!

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:40 pm

On a contrary note, you might be interested in reading about Gentile Star Wars -
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/191438

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed May 02, 2018 1:43 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
ss666 wrote:

I bet if anyone registered a few different email addresses on Pottermore, possibly from different IP addresses (if not the same IP address) a few times, the results of the Sorting Hat would not be the same each time.

I actually did that, because the usernames initially were to be selected from a stupid list of theirs and I didn't even want to remember them. First time I got Hufflepuff, the second time I got Gryffindor, third time Hufflepuff again.

To the one who thinks personality tests are bullshit, actually, they aren't. The real ones, not the ones on the internet. Real personality tests come with percentages and what-not, to show you that your personality is multi-dimensional. Also, real personality tests have customised results elaborated by who evaluates them, if they need to have results. In the Wizarding World created by J.K. Rowling, including Pottermore, the Sorting Hat only tells you what House matches with your dominant character traits. There is also the possibility of being a Hatstall, which is when the Sorting Hat isn't capable of sorting you into one House and its indecision may between two Houses or even all of them.

Is Slytherin surely the last Satanic House? Yes, but not because of the personality traits of the member. It's such only because of the members' upbringing. The four houses are actually made to match with the four classical elements: Slytherin is water (hence why Neoma finds herself well in it), Gryffindor is fire, Hufflepuff is earth and Ravenclaw is air. The American houses are not exactly directly matches but can be associated anyway. They represent other qualities: Thunderbird is the spiritual, Wampus is the physical, the Horned Serpent is the mental and Pukwudgie is emotional. Which means Thunderbird can be associated with Gryffindor and fire, Wampus with Hufflepuff and earth, the Horned Serpent with Ravenclaw and air, and Pukwudgie with Slytherin and water.

About the novel series itself, which is slightly better than the movie (Harry Potter doesn't really snap the Elder wand in the hand, but he puts back with Dumbledore's tomb), I agree with how you guys interpreted it. Also, recently a subversive spin also came to mind.

Regarding the Jewish traits they put in Pureblood characters, you should notice the fact that most of them are inbred just like Jews.

Alright, the subversive spin was this. It's possibly another layer of meaning. Here I go:

• Purebloods are actually the Jews, regardless of appearance. They are inbred and they are the (((only))) ones to exert spiritual power in this days (according to the masses, of course).
• Half-bloods are shunned upon because they are Jews mixed with Gentiles.
• Muggleborns are even more shun upon because they are Gentiles manifesting their spiritual/magickal powers.
• Still, Harry Potter remains Jewish, being a Half-blood (Father Pureblood + Mother Muggleborn in Harry Potter = Half-blood, because only two Purebloods make a Pureblood). He is praised, despite being a mudblood because he's furthering the Jewish agenda, whilst Tom is not.
• Voldemort is actually Jewish (Pureblood Mother + Muggle father = Half-blood). It is shunned by the plot because they want to infuse the fake acceptance/tolerance theme.
• The Weasley family is Jewish (they are all Purebloods) but they are called traitors of the blood as a plot device to get the dumb masses more into the thing.
• Nymphadora Tonks is directly a Reptilian (she is a metamorphomagus, which is basically a Skinwalker/Shapeshifter).

And this was the subversive view.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

ss666

Postby ss666 » Wed May 02, 2018 4:40 pm

Stormblood wrote:...

I did say in very specific conditions they could have value, if you read the other comment. I would say 99% of the tests on Internet are bullshit, and the majority of real life personality tests are bullshit. And yes compared to the true astrology is nothing to compare...

Even if you go to a renown psychologist they could tell you bullshit. For exemple if they use a Freudian perspective. They could ask you if smoke. And if you answer yes. You can get a response like:

"It's only natural for you to desire things that can cause you death. Here Freud said that this behavior is called "Thanatos" [death drive].

This postulated death drive allegedly compels humans to engage in risky and self-destructive acts that could lead to their own death. Behaviors such as thrill seeking and aggression are viewed as actions which stem from this Thanatos instinct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanatos

Yes Goy, your biggest inner desire is to die. Thanks Dr. Shekelberg, I would never know this side of my personality!

Someone who has Satanic values already studied the ancients, contemplated, meditated and knows himself better than whatever 3rd party is trying to project onto that person. An outside person can only hint some traits that the person didn't observed at that point, but nothing more. If you actually go and talk to a psychologist and tell to them your political and religios beliefs they would most probably say you are a complete lunatic.

Many people take online bullshit tests and now they think they are Batman or some other favorite character, and then they mimic that 2D personality and in their mind they are so great because Batman is great...

luis

Postby luis » Wed May 02, 2018 5:52 pm

Stormblood wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
ss666 wrote:

I actually did that, because the usernames initially were to be selected from a stupid list of theirs and I didn't even want to remember them. First time I got Hufflepuff, the second time I got Gryffindor, third time Hufflepuff again.

To the one who thinks personality tests are bullshit, actually, they aren't. The real ones, not the ones on the internet. Real personality tests come with percentages and what-not, to show you that your personality is multi-dimensional. Also, real personality tests have customised results elaborated by who evaluates them, if they need to have results. In the Wizarding World created by J.K. Rowling, including Pottermore, the Sorting Hat only tells you what House matches with your dominant character traits. There is also the possibility of being a Hatstall, which is when the Sorting Hat isn't capable of sorting you into one House and its indecision may between two Houses or even all of them.

Is Slytherin surely the last Satanic House? Yes, but not because of the personality traits of the member. It's such only because of the members' upbringing. The four houses are actually made to match with the four classical elements: Slytherin is water (hence why Neoma finds herself well in it), Gryffindor is fire, Hufflepuff is earth and Ravenclaw is air. The American houses are not exactly directly matches but can be associated anyway. They represent other qualities: Thunderbird is the spiritual, Wampus is the physical, the Horned Serpent is the mental and Pukwudgie is emotional. Which means Thunderbird can be associated with Gryffindor and fire, Wampus with Hufflepuff and earth, the Horned Serpent with Ravenclaw and air, and Pukwudgie with Slytherin and water.

About the novel series itself, which is slightly better than the movie (Harry Potter doesn't really snap the Elder wand in the hand, but he puts back with Dumbledore's tomb), I agree with how you guys interpreted it. Also, recently a subversive spin also came to mind.

Regarding the Jewish traits they put in Pureblood characters, you should notice the fact that most of them are inbred just like Jews.

Alright, the subversive spin was this. It's possibly another layer of meaning. Here I go:

• Purebloods are actually the Jews, regardless of appearance. They are inbred and they are the (((only))) ones to exert spiritual power in this days (according to the masses, of course).
• Half-bloods are shunned upon because they are Jews mixed with Gentiles.
• Muggleborns are even more shun upon because they are Gentiles manifesting their spiritual/magickal powers.
• Still, Harry Potter remains Jewish, being a Half-blood (Father Pureblood + Mother Muggleborn in Harry Potter = Half-blood, because only two Purebloods make a Pureblood). He is praised, despite being a mudblood because he's furthering the Jewish agenda, whilst Tom is not.
• Voldemort is actually Jewish (Pureblood Mother + Muggle father = Half-blood). It is shunned by the plot because they want to infuse the fake acceptance/tolerance theme.
• The Weasley family is Jewish (they are all Purebloods) but they are called traitors of the blood as a plot device to get the dumb masses more into the thing.
• Nymphadora Tonks is directly a Reptilian (she is a metamorphomagus, which is basically a Skinwalker/Shapeshifter).

And this was the subversive view.

But still what i see is (at least in the movies) choosen ((HOLY)) jewish Potter destroy the Aryan nazi ((evil)) Voldemort. Now of course they make Voldemort more evil like how they make Hitler and other SS evil in other movie, so in the mind of people what they will understand is SS are evil and need to be eliminate by the ((HOLY)) choosen jews.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed May 02, 2018 8:48 pm

Stormblood wrote:In the Wizarding World created by J.K. Rowling, including Pottermore, the Sorting Hat only tells you what House matches with your dominant character traits. There is also the possibility of being a Hatstall, which is when the Sorting Hat isn't capable of sorting you into one House and its indecision may between two Houses or even all of them.

That sounds like the Elements within the Soul, doesn't it?

Also, recently a subversive spin also came to mind.

Yeah, everyone is related to everyone. (That makes me question how and why, "Why, there isn't a wizard alive today that's not half-blood or less".)

Yep, that makes sense.

Rowling also did research into the occult and legends of old before writing the books, as well, so I believe.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu May 03, 2018 10:24 am

luis wrote:But still what I see is (at least in the movies) chosen ((HOLY)) jewish Potter destroy the Aryan Nazi ((evil)) Voldemort. Now, of course, they make Voldemort more evil like how they make Hitler and other SS evil in other movies, so in the mind of people what they will understand is SS are evil and need to be eliminated by the ((HOLY)) chosen jews.

What I meant is that Jewish fiction has multiple layers of meaning, not just one. It is made so to confuse and trap the Gentiles no matter what... unless you are awoken.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

luis

Postby luis » Thu May 03, 2018 4:08 pm

Stormblood wrote:
luis wrote:But still what I see is (at least in the movies) chosen ((HOLY)) jewish Potter destroy the Aryan Nazi ((evil)) Voldemort. Now, of course, they make Voldemort more evil like how they make Hitler and other SS evil in other movies, so in the mind of people what they will understand is SS are evil and need to be eliminated by the ((HOLY)) chosen jews.

What I meant is that Jewish fiction has multiple layers of meaning, not just one. It is made so to confuse and trap the Gentiles no matter what... unless you are awoken.

Got it.

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Fri May 04, 2018 7:57 pm

The true story of Harry Potter:

"I feel awe of the Gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them,
and in short have the same feelings towards them
as one would have towards kind master,
or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort"
-Julianus Imperator

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Fri May 04, 2018 10:22 pm

Either way, it's a shitty franchise of Jewish creation. (No offense to anyone who likes Harry Potter)

I always hated popular movie series' like Harry Potter, and I hated most of the shows on TV as a kid growing up. It was all programming, every single one :/ And personally I never understood why people identified with Harry Potter movies so well, but of course now it makes sense that their subconscious may remember a time when they were once 'magical' like the people in Harry Potter.

Modern media today is so full of memetic hazards like the Harry Potter franchise, and Supernatural, Marvel films, etc. that it's almost impossible to filter them out though. Even if you've never seen a Harry Potter movie, or read the books, you've probably at least heard of the franchise. Or know something about it.

Anyways, great post and a good analysis of the Harry Potter franchise from a SS perspective :) As to what memetic means: http://www.scp-wiki.net/understanding-memetics Funny enough, the SCP wiki has a better definition of what memetic means than even the dictionary :/
He who does nothing, gets nothing. - Satan

Praise the sun!

Hail Satan!!