Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic Pirates

Mary was a Catholic fanatic who imposed the inquisition on England and executed hundreds of English in the streets for the Catholic Church. If that bitch had of lived her dynasty it would have meant England being under the Pope forever. England fought a civil war over this Catholic nonsense against the Steward's the one king was executed and his son left the throne into exile because he would not leave Catholicism. England didn't want these asshole monarch's and their "muh god" justification to take away English freedoms.

Wotanwarrior said:
The Spanish Armada was the armed arm of the Vatican but some Spanish kings were not really Christians, for example Charles V and Philip II sought to make an alliance with England and unite the two countries that is why Philip II married Mary I of England, when three years the queen Mary I died without having children and could not give an heir to unite Spain and England, Philip II proposed to her sister Elizabeth I but she rejected his proposal of marriage and for reasons unknown she never married, this frustrated the plans to unite Spain and England in an alliance.

I understand, then the nickname with which she was known by the English people as Bloody Mary was not unfounded and is was true.

HP Mageson666 said:
Mary was a Catholic fanatic who imposed the inquisition on England and executed hundreds of English in the streets for the Catholic Church. If that bitch had of lived her dynasty it would have meant England being under the Pope forever. England fought a civil war over this Catholic nonsense against the Steward's the one king was executed and his son left the throne into exile because he would not leave Catholicism. England didn't want these asshole monarch's and their "muh god" justification to take away English freedoms.

Wotanwarrior said:
The Spanish Armada was the armed arm of the Vatican but some Spanish kings were not really Christians, for example Charles V and Philip II sought to make an alliance with England and unite the two countries that is why Philip II married Mary I of England, when three years the queen Mary I died without having children and could not give an heir to unite Spain and England, Philip II proposed to her sister Elizabeth I but she rejected his proposal of marriage and for reasons unknown she never married, this frustrated the plans to unite Spain and England in an alliance.

One thing I've noticed is that in the tomb of Philip II in the Escorial appear his other three wives with him but not Maria Tudor and is not mentioned as his wife, who knows if it was a fraud that they invented.

What is your opinion on why Elizabeth never married? That was the actual end of the Plantagenet dynasty. The first Tudor married and had children with the daughter of the second last Plantagenet King. England had totally conquered France but Henry the sixth went insane and this caused the war of the Roses because he inherited his grandfather's the King of France's mental illness. It was the Plantagenet Dynasty that kicked the Jews out.

I'm not sure why Elizabeth never got married, some rumors said that she had a secret relationship with one of her trusted men or it could be for another reason.

What books do you recommend about Pirates?
The one from Ostara Publications seems pretty good and there is one considered a must about Pirates but it's from (((unknown origin))) so I'm not prone to read it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back