Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why the Media

It occurred to me the other day that the reason why the jewish population have chosen the media as their main sphere of influence is more than just the superficiality of its influence.

Media - whether written, graphic or video - is one thing which can be made to look and appear to be different to what it truly is.

A billboard is frequently just a large piece of wood.

A signage trailer is just some pieces of wood on wheels.

These are not sophisticated machines.

However what is printed on those boards is a form of expression, much like the freedom of expression that we might consider gives an artist their value, their spirituality coming out in pictures which - done right - can have a powerful impact on a person.

The jews too express themselves, they express their themes of perpetuating slavery, dependence, stupidity, vanity and any other of a thousand destructive traits in those who come into contact with their media.

Media is a form of jewish magic, closely related to the physical manifestation of their centuries of imprinting ill-will towards Gentiles through their kabbalistic practices...

On the surface, their media is shiny and looks attractive and can have a great impact on an impressionable mind.

The message beneath that shiny attractive veneer is less pleasant.

All mounted on something that is nothing but a glorified wall on wheels yet has the ability to provoke ideas and influence people's minds so strongly...

Your philosophical points are really valid, yet, we have to understand, these machines are actually sophisticated and powerful.

Now, we are communicating through such a panel. We have to have respect for the tool, despite of what every cheap jew does for it. Technology is of extreme importance to the meaning and purpose of our existence.

The Television is built to function on special frequency patterns to effect the human mind and it acts to put people into passive trances note the news reporters are all using the same NPL pattern of speaking its a form of mental programming to put people into a passive state then imprint them with whatever the point of the programming. You can go back to shows from decades and the Marxist programming is there.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Television is built to function on special frequency patterns to effect the human mind and it acts to put people into passive trances note the news reporters are all using the same NPL pattern of speaking its a form of mental programming to put people into a passive state then imprint them with whatever the point of the programming. You can go back to shows from decades and the Marxist programming is there.
I have noticed with people deep in or even only recently tuned into a television show or news broadcast is that they cannot seem to easily turn away from it or turn the television off. Their minds and bodies are quite visibly in a subtle trance and hypnosis-like state of passiveness that allows for subliminal messages to be embedded within their subconsciousness. There is a combination of movement, sound, frequency patterns, and colors which fixates the mind and allows for the frequency patterns to effectively replicate alpha waves.

On billboards and posters, simple colors and patterns are able to do likewise though their effects are not as powerful as the television's. A pattern or color scheme however on a billboard can also be used to put a person in a slight trance and fixate their attention. Jewish control of the media is their most powerful tool next to their control of the money supply and military forces.

Scion of Atlantis said:
HP Mageson666 said:
I have noticed with people deep in or even only recently tuned into a television show or news broadcast is that they cannot seem to easily turn away from it or turn the television off. Their minds and bodies are quite visibly in a subtle trance and hypnosis-like state of passiveness that allows for subliminal messages to be embedded within their subconsciousness. There is a combination of movement, sound, frequency patterns, and colors which fixates the mind and allows for the frequency patterns to effectively replicate alpha waves.

On billboards and posters, simple colors and patterns are able to do likewise though their effects are not as powerful as the television's. A pattern or color scheme however on a billboard can also be used to put a person in a slight trance and fixate their attention. Jewish control of the media is their most powerful tool next to their control of the money supply and military forces.

I noticed that with TVs too but with some people you will see the same thing with smartphones and Jew book and things like that. I think maybe ADHD (yeah I know not real or a disease but just using it as a descriptor for lack of a better term) like traits could be a good thing in some cases cause it makes it hard to sit still and be programmed by said subliminals as the mind isn't passive as much I would guess. This was my issue with many tv shows Idk how people can sit still through them lol.

I dont know I still like watching things sometimes but never the really dumb stuff and i usually only put it on to keep my mind occupied when doing rtrs or meditating as it allows me to focus better when more than one thing is going on.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Your philosophical points are really valid, yet, we have to understand, these machines are actually sophisticated and powerful.

Now, we are communicating through such a panel. We have to have respect for the tool, despite of what every cheap jew does for it. Technology is of extreme importance to the meaning and purpose of our existence.

I am not denying the sophistication and power of such tools, however I believe the sophistication and power comes from the spiritual force put into said machines.

This in turn demonstrates what spiritual energy can do with something so simple and how the jews have successfully harnessed this to change the mind of a population of 7 billion.

More and more countries are being 'westernised'...

What is the primary difference between a 'western' country and any other?

The presence of vast amounts of media available and present in the public spheres and the consequent invasion of jewish spiritual force into the minds of the populace.

By that token however, that media may be redressed by any person who understands the mechanisms behind it and use it to counter said invasion.

The positive side of being busy and focused is that I don't have time to look at TV and so don't have one.

But I do sometimes pick up a free newspaper. And I'm like what a load of rubbish. I just look for local news of things happening. If there's any real news that day in the paper.

But the rest is just political make believe and scare tactics. When a person is mostly unplugged it's painful to read the junk in the newspapers. And likewise to catch a glimpse of the news on some random TV. I cannot believe people cannot see how fake it is.

But the people are all very vocal and opinionated and they get these beliefs and opinions from the controlled and privately owned media.

They have been doing stellar work conditioning people with their media. And people tend to be surprised that I don't really bite and get into their political discussions. It's because I don't see the point as it's not being discussed with anyone that will afford any change. It's just a waste of energy and I believe, "Anything you say will be used against you".

I like what Donald Trump said. He branded the media, "Fake News".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back