Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Dahaarkan said:
GIz4cR7.gif

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Energy_Meditation.html

No, I am not dead.

I've tried something a little different with the energy, hopefully it looks nicer.
So impressive!I really like it!

Dahaarkan you should make a animated meditation of what HP Maxine Dietrich wrote in her sermon:

"After your aura becomes clean, then it's time to work on one chakra at a time, cleaning it with the light scanning from the wide part to the tapered tip. This can be done anywhere from 5 to 25 or more times."

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13390

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Nice serpent reference with the moving energy! :D

A little "trick" I learned recently makes the energy look much more shiny and smooth as it moves around than what I was doing before. I'm glad you like it ^^

Soldier 666 said:
Dahaarkan you should make a animated meditation of what HP Maxine Dietrich wrote in her sermon:

"After your aura becomes clean, then it's time to work on one chakra at a time, cleaning it with the light scanning from the wide part to the tapered tip. This can be done anywhere from 5 to 25 or more times."

I will be remaking the Aura Cleaning gif soon and I will post it with a chakra cleaning gif along with it :)

yIDxLqV.gif

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
After your aura becomes clean, then it's time to work on one chakra at a time, cleaning it with the light scanning from the wide part to the tapered tip. This can be done anywhere from 5 to 25 or more times.

Only work on one chakra at a time until it is clean, then go onto another. Don't work on more than one.

It's a little rough around the edges, but I will be remaking it soon to look smoother. Should be accurate enough to be used for anyone who needs it. I tried a couple different ways of animating it, this was the best I could come up with for the time being. Any feedback is welcome.

For anyone who is interesting in following this, I will be having lots of free time soon and I'm planning to remake several of the gifs that look a little janky, and hopefully get at least the majority of things left to do finished. I've learned a lot of tricks and such as I do these and they will look a lot smoother and nicer in their final versions.

Just having this weird Idea floating by, bout creating a small puzzle game where you simply score by destroying hebrew letters :D

Maybe a greedy "big noosed" dude will instantly implode :lol:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This idea literally comes from the JOS page about opening the chakras. :D Or has not everyone here read the entire JOS?
heart_symbol.gif

Model4Heart.gif

Apologies for restarting this topic but do you mean something like this? Made it in Cinema 4D

gazxsXV.png

Important lesson from 2018 don't publicly announce when you're getting stuff done lol

Anyway, I have just finished remaking some of the old gifs, there's stuff I felt looked really terrible and so I made (hopefully) nicer versions for y'all.

--
2Tlu5FL.gif

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
--
FlRfwll.gif

--
dB6u3FM.gif

T6m48PA.gif

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakra_Breathing.html
--
dioSOU4.gif

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Pineal_Meditation.html

PsychicJuggler said:
Just having this weird Idea floating by, bout creating a small puzzle game where you simply score by destroying hebrew letters :D

Maybe a greedy "big noosed" dude will instantly implode :lol:

Sounds like a lot of work though lol

Great work on all of these Dahaarkan! Might I suggest making some with the AoP methods such as Algiz on the soul surrounded by a bright white-gold aura, or perhaps even the full Aura of Protection by Inanna, posted on these forums by Voice of Enki?

Hi I have a question,when she says the pineal gland is beneath the 6th chakra and a little bit to the side does she mean the right side or is it directly beneath the 6th chakra,because am having had time locating my pineal gland and when I am meditating on it I dont know if am doing it right,thank you

shinninglight said:
Hi I have a question,when she says the pineal gland is beneath the 6th chakra and a little bit to the side does she mean the right side or is it directly beneath the 6th chakra,because am having had time locating my pineal gland and when I am meditating on it I dont know if am doing it right,thank you

Yes to the right side. You can use Gaum mantra to find it. This mantra works on the pineal.

These gifs are perfect! I think that there's a couple more next steps after the energy cycling that you can make perfect gifs of. :p
"Open all your little hand chakras and the chakras in your wrists, elbows, and shoulders. Have a circuit of light coming in your left hand, through your left arm, out through your right arm and hand, and back into the left hand. This shines through the shoulder chakras and 4th chakra very bright."
I think a view from either above or from the back could show this.
Then this next step I think is one of the most important.
"Open your feet chakras, your ankles, your knees (There's 2 sets of knee chakras. One at the bottoms of them or just below and one in the center of them), and your hips. The hips come in at a level in between where your base and sacral chakra are. Now you should have 3 columns of light coming up into you; each leg and your base chakra. Channel these up your center column of main chakras up to your crown (or you can do up to the chakras that float above the crown) and then down the sides of your body back down to your feet. Goes through the temples, shoulders, and hips chakras.  Now you have a cycle going up the inside edges of your legs, up your center, out the area above your head, down your sides to make your side chakra extensions glow, to the bottom of your feet and then back up the legs."

I think these fit with the same series of gifs you already made. :D

So the final RTR is more powerful if after vibrating the hebrew letters and blotting them out I look at those gifs?

TopoftheAbyss said:
So the final RTR is more powerful if after vibrating the hebrew letters and blotting them out I look at those gifs?

Visualization helps with pretty much any spiritual work you're doing not just this ritual. If you can't visualize the letters being destroyed on your own you can look at the gifs as you blot them out as an "alternative" to visualizing it yourself. It should make your ritual more effective (though not as effective as if you were visualizing it yourself). You should be able to visualize this yourself after doing the ritual a bunch of times using the gifs.

If you can visualize the letters being destroyed on your own you don't need to use the gifs.

It's important to note none of the gifs posted are good alternatives to actually visualizing things yourself and that's an important skill everyone should work on if they want to have success with spiritual work such as spells and such.

also I'm not dead and I didn't quit, I'll be getting back to work on this stuff as soon as I can

Dahaarkan said:
Hello everyone, I've started to work on a little something to help out new people with visualization, and I'd like opinions. To make a quick test I animated the first step of the RAUM meditation, and I'd like you to have a look and tell me what you think.

xpvaGCC.gif

Please note was made sort of in a rush (you might notice words jump out of position a bit) and probably other details could be wrong. This is not representative of a "final product". But I'd like to know what you guys think, is this helpful?

I can get several of these done if people find them useful.

This would make meditation easier to understand for beginners. :)
Nice!

feqVCWj.gif

Aldrick Strickland said:
First you can do 4 reps of Satanama up the chakras.

Hiss the S in base.
Ah into sacral.
Tz into solar.
Ah into Heart.
N into Throat.
Ah into sixth.
M into crown.
Ah into eighth golden chakra above head.
zmGdBhQ.gif

Aldrick Strickland said:
SA is of fire which relates to the spine.
TA of Earth the front.
NA the air the right side.
MA the water of the left.

So in one breathe Hiss SS AH into spine then TA into front. Second breath NA into right and MA into left.

Do this 4 times. Then chant Satanama twice into the solar. Ending in 10 reps. Then focus on Satans sigil and say the affirmation 3x

Satans energy flows through me, the serpent is awakened.

Crudely put together from RAUM gif, a more cleaned up version will follow later

Dahaarkan said:
feqVCWj.gif

Aldrick Strickland said:

Hiss the S in base.
Ah into sacral.
Tz into solar.
Ah into Heart.
N into Throat.
Ah into sixth.
M into crown.
zmGdBhQ.gif

Aldrick Strickland said:
TA of Earth the front.

So in one breathe Hiss SS AH into spine then TA into front. Second breath NA into right and MA into left.

Do this 4 times. Then chant Satanama twice into the solar. Ending in 10 reps. Then focus on Satans sigil and say the affirmation 3x

Wtf. Dude thats awesome!

Dahaarkan said:
feqVCWj.gif

Aldrick Strickland said:

Hiss the S in base.
Ah into sacral.
Tz into solar.
Ah into Heart.
N into Throat.
Ah into sixth.
M into crown.
zmGdBhQ.gif

Aldrick Strickland said:
TA of Earth the front.

These gif's should be used at the official JoyOfSatan website. :)

My brother,

This is wonderful work and a feast for my eyes, as well as a boon for all our siblings, old and new. I truly appreciate your selfless work in bringing your abilities to bear in benefit of your comrades.

If I can make two tiny suggestions though.
Could you perhaps not use imgur to host the images? I know it's convenient but some countries (like Turkey) banned Imgur and we can't connect to it without having a VPN on. There are many other sites you can host the images on.

Also, could you perhaps release the "frames" of the gifs? At least the ones with text. So the translators of our myriad languages can localize the animations to their own language. We Turks, for one, have valiant graphic artists ready to undertake any visual Satanic work. Naturally, we'll be giving you credit. You can bunch everything up into a folder and upload it somewhere if that sounds good to you. I can recommend Yandex.Disk for file-sharing, though if you know somewhere better, go with that.

Have a great day, brother.

PeppermintTaco said:

I'm not going to give specific dates but relatively soon (this year still) I'll have the time to really get back into this project and finish it hopefully. I still want to clean up many of them.

The issue with translating and editing the gifs is many of them were made on a very experimental and "dirty" fashion which leaves them impossible to edit without remaking the entire thing or editing frame by frame which is almost just as bad. I have a more structured method of putting them together now which makes it easy for me to edit them and make different versions.

I will not release the individual frames because then anyone can edit the gifs and I know how that is going to end. With my new work structure I can edit a completed gif in just a few minutes so you (or anybody) can just ask me and I'll do it for you. This includes changing english words to another language and the joyofsatan link to the translated version of the website.

I will put what is completed into a rar file and update it as more gets done so everybody can have access to this stuff. I never really thought about imgur being blocked by some countries, thanks for bringing it up.

I think I've said it before on another thread but I'll say it again here in case I haven't already;

Anyone is free to use anything I make for any Satanic project or website, it's not nessesary to give me credit or ask permission, so long as it's made clear these come from the joy of satan community. I actually prefer if my name isn't brought up much.

Dahaarkan said:
PeppermintTaco said:

I'm not going to give specific dates but relatively soon (this year still) I'll have the time to really get back into this project and finish it hopefully. I still want to clean up many of them.

The issue with translating and editing the gifs is many of them were made on a very experimental and "dirty" fashion which leaves them impossible to edit without remaking the entire thing or editing frame by frame which is almost just as bad. I have a more structured method of putting them together now which makes it easy for me to edit them and make different versions.

I will not release the individual frames because then anyone can edit the gifs and I know how that is going to end. With my new work structure I can edit a completed gif in just a few minutes so you (or anybody) can just ask me and I'll do it for you. This includes changing english words to another language and the joyofsatan link to the translated version of the website.

I will put what is completed into a rar file and update it as more gets done so everybody can have access to this stuff. I never really thought about imgur being blocked by some countries, thanks for bringing it up.

I think I've said it before on another thread but I'll say it again here in case I haven't already;

Anyone is free to use anything I make for any Satanic project or website, it's not nessesary to give me credit or ask permission, so long as it's made clear these come from the joy of satan community. I actually prefer if my name isn't brought up much.
Hello my brother,

As you wish. Then I will be looking out for your new release, and then help you create Turkish versions. As for credit, I'll just ask you at that time if you want it.

Have a great day.

PeppermintTaco said:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/l2sqr9rk2m8351o/GIFS.rar/file

Everything should be there including the hebrew letter visualization for the final RTR

Dahaarkan said:
PeppermintTaco said:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/l2sqr9rk2m8351o/GIFS.rar/file

Everything should be there including the hebrew letter visualization for the final RTR
Sweet. Thank you for this, brother. Maybe you'd also like to have and maintain something like a Yandex.Disk so you can update things in real-time, and everyone who has the link can check for any new additions without having to download the whole thing all over again each time.

Anywho, it all looks great. Have a great day.

Damn this is so good!

Very useful, I hope this will be used in the meditation page

Ol argedco luciftias said:
These gifs are perfect! I think that there's a couple more next steps after the energy cycling that you can make perfect gifs of. :p
"Open all your little hand chakras and the chakras in your wrists, elbows, and shoulders. Have a circuit of light coming in your left hand, through your left arm, out through your right arm and hand, and back into the left hand. This shines through the shoulder chakras and 4th chakra very bright."
I think a view from either above or from the back could show this.
Then this next step I think is one of the most important.
"Open your feet chakras, your ankles, your knees (There's 2 sets of knee chakras. One at the bottoms of them or just below and one in the center of them), and your hips. The hips come in at a level in between where your base and sacral chakra are. Now you should have 3 columns of light coming up into you; each leg and your base chakra. Channel these up your center column of main chakras up to your crown (or you can do up to the chakras that float above the crown) and then down the sides of your body back down to your feet. Goes through the temples, shoulders, and hips chakras.  Now you have a cycle going up the inside edges of your legs, up your center, out the area above your head, down your sides to make your side chakra extensions glow, to the bottom of your feet and then back up the legs."

I think these fit with the same series of gifs you already made. :D

I'd like to have a gif of the iron cross.
I'm trying to translate it but I don't understand some passages.
the column of light from the legs where it goes?

Dahaarkan said:
Hello everyone, I've started to work on a little something to help out new people with visualization, and I'd like opinions. To make a quick test I animated the first step of the RAUM meditation, and I'd like you to have a look and tell me what you think.

xpvaGCC.gif

Please note was made sort of in a rush (you might notice words jump out of position a bit) and probably other details could be wrong. This is not representative of a "final product". But I'd like to know what you guys think, is this helpful?

I can get several of these done if people find them useful.

congratulations for the job.
if you give me permission, I would like to create a topic on the Italian forum with your gifs

Dahaarkan said:
And a thank you to everyone who is following this project. I will follow up with updates to the RAUM meditation gifs. I am not sure if these can be used as a replacement to rubbing the letters out with a marker (or with a program like MS Paint) so just keep doing that anyway unless clergy says otherwise.

Hail Satan!
Dude I'll try to use these amazing gifs in my RTR version, this is the topic about it: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39461
In my webpage there is a destroy button which at the moment it just starts a crappy animation that covers with black the letters, but I can make the button start your gif, so it is a lot cooler and better and powerful

been a long time since I visited this forum but this is very useful, especially for people like me who have difficulty visualizing long descriptions.
scratch.mit.edu would also be useful if anyone wants to create an RTR game-thingy, too.

I might try to make some diagrams or 3D resources myself later since these are very useful. Thanks a lot!

Zeffie of the Wind said:
Dahaarkan said:
This one was a bit of a headache to make. But here it is:

C0z3bsN.gif

This is an animated gif of the aura cleaning steps from this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Please read the rest of the steps to learn how to direct the negative energies back to the senders.

As always, any feedback is greatly appreciated!

These are just my thoughts but wouldnt it be better to also show the light body getting brighter as the ball of light passes through it as well as the aura? Thats just from my own experience but it helps make me feel spiritually cleaner when I do so.

Grrat work btw. Truly wonderful.

Hi, I would like to ask what is the name of the program/software used to create these gifts, I should need something like this to create personal stuff for school project, sorry if this is very egoistic. I would like also to thank for the gifts, they are so useful, I can meditate even better now. Thanks in advance for the answer!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back