Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ages

FlamingRedRose666

I'm confused on how are we entering the age of Aquarius after being in the age of Pisces. Shouldn't we be entering the age of Aries or something???

Hope somebody can clear away my confusion...

Astrologically, there is reverse movement that aligns the Ages, not forward movement. For example, after Aries, there is Pisces, and then, Aquarius.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Astrologically, there is reverse movement that aligns the Ages, not forward movement. For example, after Aries, there is Pisces, and then, Aquarius.

Interesting, never knew this before.

But why is it like that? Do you have any reliable source that you've learned this from?

The current age is determined by the spring equinox. When astrology began that point was Aries, that's why the zodiac begins at Aries. Western/modern astrology is based off this. It's also called topical astrology. If you however, take a look into a telescope where the Sun is actually located come the spring equinox you will see it no longer is in Aries, it is Pisces and soon to be in Aquarius. That will mark the beginning of the new age.

BrightMorningStar said:
The current age is determined by the spring equinox. When astrology began that point was Aries, that's why the zodiac begins at Aries. Western/modern astrology is based off this. It's also called topical astrology. If you however, take a look into a telescope where the Sun is actually located come the spring equinox you will see it no longer is in Aries, it is Pisces and soon to be in Aquarius. That will mark the beginning of the new age.

Interesting, thank you!

FlamingRedRose666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Interesting, never knew this before.

But why is it like that? Do you have any reliable source that you've learned this from?
From the little bit of astronomy I know, the earth's equator meets with the ecliptic at the points of the eclipse,the spring and autumnal equinoxes. In the spring equinox, the zodiac sign in which this point is determines the age we are in. Like, if the sun is in Leo during the spring equinox,we are in the age of Leo.
Also, regarding ages, I have a question to the clergy or anyone who can answer. We know that the precession of the earth causes the spring equinox to move through the zodiac signs and create ages. Precession occurs because the earth's axis is inclined, like spinning a coin and it's axis moves circularly in a slow manner. However, we are told that the inclination of the earth's axis is due to the destruction of Phaeton, which caused the blasted materials to hit the earth. This implies that the earth wasn't tilted on its axis before Phaeton's destruction. So we're there ages before this? And if there were,how were they determined?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back