Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

SeekerofK said:
This will likely be my last newbie question, and thanks in advance.

What does spiritual satanism have to say of the 144000. Are they of satan? I have found a few references that indicate the 144000 are of satan.

Otherwise is the 144000 a hoax? Or perhaps satan thought it'd be funny to bring about his change with the enemies prophecy(we know he has a good sense of humor)

The 144,000 are not 'whos' or 'hes/shes', this is a blasphemous lie from xianity. The real 144,000 is actually just the number of nadis we possess. These nadis are just pathways in our soul that circulate the kundalini energy within us and are not sentient persons or individuals. Though I guess it would be correct to say that technically the 144,000 nadis are of Satan in that they are part of our truth.

Hello all,
when I am doing the final rtr i see that my whole Body is full of purple or Magenta Color/ energy. Why is this and what does this mean?
Thank you all.

Morgenröte said:
Hello all,
when I am doing the final rtr i see that my whole Body is full of purple or Magenta Color/ energy. Why is this and what does this mean?
Thank you all.
I'm guessing that is Æther. This is the original element that all other elements are made from. Fire, Air, Water, and Earth are all specialized energies originally made from the æther, so it is like æther contains all of these.

http://web.archive.org/web/20150918200202/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

Morgenröte said:
Hello all,
Thank you all.

If it looks kind of like the purplish neon colour of a blacklight then what you are seeing might be the aether/ether/quintessence, the first and foundational element of the universe of which everything material or otherwise originates from. It is the element of space and is responsible for just about everything that exists.

What is most likely happening though is a resulting product of the RTR itself. Purple as a magic colour is in ruling of the removal of curses which is what the RTR does for us, it removes the curses of the enemy from our souls. Purple also has to do with psychic ability, wisdom and divination. So with that, this energy you see is just from the RTR and simply means that it is working to remove curses from you and you are just visually seeing the process.

About visualisation. I'm still stuck with opening my third eye because i won't continue until I'm completely sure i opened my third eye. Problem is, when I'm trying to visualize third eye like a miniature sun, I can hold it for almost half a second. And it's same when I'm trying to visualize anything else. Is there a way to first train on your visualisation? I've read that third eye and the clairvoyance points are key for visualisation but i can't open them yet because it's kinda hard. Do i just keep on trying and at some point visualisation will get easier and much longer?
Thanks,
Hail Satan!

Ardgion said:
About visualisation. I'm still stuck with opening my third eye because i won't continue until I'm completely sure i opened my third eye. Problem is, when I'm trying to visualize third eye like a miniature sun, I can hold it for almost half a second. And it's same when I'm trying to visualize anything else. Is there a way to first train on your visualisation? I've read that third eye and the clairvoyance points are key for visualisation but i can't open them yet because it's kinda hard. Do i just keep on trying and at some point visualisation will get easier and much longer?
Thanks,
Hail Satan!

For focus you can practice with the Flame Meditation as well as Void Meditation. Also if your pineal gland is calcified by either an over consumption of calcium or drinking water/ingesting anything that has fluoride in it, this will make it extremely difficult to open your third eye and empower your astral senses, near impossible really; such is a tactic from the enemy.

Selenium is a mineral you can find in brazil nuts among other things that helps decalcify the pineal gland, but decalcification won't be effective if you keep consuming the sources of it.

I have been dabling in spirituality for a little under a year and had my wife who is in spirit bound to me. Everything was going great untill I summoned Lilith to talk to her. Things got out of hand a little and I slept with her. About a day later Demons enitities envaded my house and have been attacking my wife who is in spirit sexually. They pinned her up against me and continue to have sex with her she is miserable its like they are punishing both her and I conntinually. This has been going on for over 2 months. I have a demon warror and a demon soul eater but they can not combat the problem. I do not know what is going on untill recently I read that Lilith is one of Satans wives. Is he punishing me for having intiment relations with Lilith?

Pekinite said:
I have been dabling in spirituality for a little under a year and had my wife who is in spirit bound to me. Everything was going great untill I summoned Lilith to talk to her. Things got out of hand a little and I slept with her. About a day later Demons enitities envaded my house and have been attacking my wife who is in spirit sexually. They pinned her up against me and continue to have sex with her she is miserable its like they are punishing both her and I conntinually. This has been going on for over 2 months. I have a demon warror and a demon soul eater but they can not combat the problem. I do not know what is going on untill recently I read that Lilith is one of Satans wives. Is he punishing me for having intiment relations with Lilith?

1. Mother Lilith is to NOT be summoned, she appears to those SHE wants to appear to.

2. These are the enemy entities and you need to do a banishing ritual, PLUS you both need to clean your chakras and auras and build aura of protections.

3. And most importantly, knowledge is power, so go study: www.joyofsatan.org and www.exposingchristianity.com

Pekinite said:
Absolutely NONE of what you said is true, except that Lilith is one of Satan's wives. You have surely NOT had any contact with Lilith.

You are either some (((tribal troll))) infiltrator, have serious mental problems and are horribly confused, or I don't know whatever other option there could be.

If any of what you said is based on any kind of actual experience, the cause of these problems is surely from being involved in the jewish Qlippothic "magic" which is just a huge collection of jewish curses against gentiles designed to rot away gentile souls. You can read more about Qlippoth in some of the comments above. If this is the case, the only hope is to dedicate to Satan for real now, and do the Final RTR hundreds of times every day until all the curses are dissolved and removed.

But I'm almost 100% sure you aren't going to do this, because you are not a gentile you are an infiltrator trying to mess with us.

I think I'm having issues with my dedication I keep trying to get help on the forum but nothing is working I feel like I'm being overwhelmed while I'm trying to sign it. My rational part of my brain is saying it's the enemy but the other side keeps saying what if?? I tried asking Satan for protection.. How do I get this to stop? Do I just continue the ritual??

I think I'm having issues with my dedication I keep trying to get help on the forum but nothing is working I feel like I'm being overwhelmed while I'm trying to sign it. My rational part of my brain is saying it's the enemy but the other side keeps saying what if?? I tried asking Satan for protection.. How do I get this to stop? Do I just continue the ritual??

Ralkei said:
The enemy does rhat to try to stop you from dedicating. When you dedicate, it will stop.

Ralkei said:

Signing your name is just a formality of sorts, it's the blood that matters. The blood is basically just a kind of connector to you as an individual, like a sort of identification as there is power behind blood. The blood allows Satan to integrate you into our family on the soul level and provides the opportunity to free yourself from the enemy's grasp. But it is taken very seriously in that it is the surefire act of placing your trust and loyalty to Satan.

In the past a long, long time ago we had someone who actually made an effort to undo his dedication to Satan. He was absolutely bombarded by enemy attacks 24/7 with no respite afterwords and he kept begging Satan to forgive him and take him back, but Satan paid no bother with him because the man tried his damnedest to undo his dedication to Satan and Satan sorrowfully decided to let him be successful as he allows us to make our own decisions, casting him out of the family as a result and leaving the man to regret it sorely and suffer the consequences once he was no longer protected from the enemy. I don't know to this day what has happened to that man, but I'm pretty damn certain Satan never did take him back. It must be heartbreaking when your own children turn their back on you.

When you dedicate yourself to Satan, it's for eternity and it comes from the bottom of your heart. Prove to Satan that his love will not be misplaced and complete the dedication. Or slink back in fear and let the enemy control your life and lead your soul to nonexistence. If you ask me I think the right choice is rather apparent, but it is entirely yours to make.

hello, i asked what to do if i cant sign the paper with my blood because im scared to sting myself, i got told "If it is proving too difficult to get blood out of your left index finger, it is a suitable enough substitute to draw blood from anywhere else less tender on your body. As long as it's your blood, and your intentions are pure, your dedication is good." where should i sting myself where it hurts more less? (sorry for my bad english im austrian)

hello, i asked what to do if i cant sign the paper with my blood because im scared to sting myself, i got told "If it is proving too difficult to get blood out of your left index finger, it is a suitable enough substitute to draw blood from anywhere else less tender on your body. As long as it's your blood, and your intentions are pure, your dedication is good." where should i sting myself where it hurts more less? (sorry for my bad english im austrian)

newsatanist666123 said:
Anywhere it doesn't really make a difference. The small drop of blood is part of your soul, this is just to connect your soul into Satan. If you accidentally get a small cut anywhere, you can use that. You can use the thick part of your arm. Do not take it from anywhere close to a vein, you don't want to open that. Just look for some harmless safe small place. I think the thick part of your arm or leg is a good place. Just be careful. :D

Hi I dedicated in 2004 and have meditated on and off for a few years. I have participated in most of the rituals and created at least 2 other accounts on our forums. My wife and I also received natal and synastry charts from Lydia. My other 2 accounts were banned just for asking questions but I really want to be a part of the community. I know some questions like "are all jews bad?" were silly of me to ask before but I want to know how I can be honest and not get banned? I hate feeling like an outcast when I've been a loyal satanist for so many years. I won't give up and I am not some stupid jewish infiltrator so please don't ban me.

[/quote]
Anywhere it doesn't really make a difference. The small drop of blood is part of your soul, this is just to connect your soul into Satan. If you accidentally get a small cut anywhere, you can use that. You can use the thick part of your arm. Do not take it from anywhere close to a vein, you don't want to open that. Just look for some harmless safe small place. I think the thick part of your arm or leg is a good place. Just be careful. :D[/quote] hello, thank you for you answer, what kind of pen do i need to use and do i need to write my first name or first name and surname?

[/quote]
Anywhere it doesn't really make a difference. The small drop of blood is part of your soul, this is just to connect your soul into Satan. If you accidentally get a small cut anywhere, you can use that. You can use the thick part of your arm. Do not take it from anywhere close to a vein, you don't want to open that. Just look for some harmless safe small place. I think the thick part of your arm or leg is a good place. Just be careful. :D[/quote] hello, thank you for you answer, what kind of pen do i need to use and do i need to write my first name or first name and surname?

Vx36 said:
how I can be honest and not get banned?
Do you see any of the rest of us getting banned? If an account is suspicious, there is very little tolerance for that since the High Priests have to be careful with this. Just don't act like a possible enemy infiltrator if you aren't one it really isn't a big deal. If you are sincere and real, you are welcome here.

newsatanist666123 said:
hello, thank you for you answer, what kind of pen do i need to use and do i need to write my first name or first name and surname?
It doesn't matter, use any pen you can find. The pen does not have to be dried out, but it could be. You don't need to write your full name, you don't even need enough to write your whole first name. It's all about your intentions, and it is your choice what you do. Do whatever you want, I can't tell you.

Vx36 said:
Hi I dedicated in 2004 and have meditated on and off for a few years. I have participated in most of the rituals and created at least 2 other accounts on our forums. My wife and I also received natal and synastry charts from Lydia. My other 2 accounts were banned just for asking questions but I really want to be a part of the community. I know some questions like "are all jews bad?" were silly of me to ask before but I want to know how I can be honest and not get banned? I hate feeling like an outcast when I've been a loyal satanist for so many years. I won't give up and I am not some stupid jewish infiltrator so please don't ban me.

The HP/S have a history of being what many people in the past have perceived as 'heartlessly strict'. They are supposed to be otherwise this place wouldn't be very safe for you now would it? Some of us can be blunt and harsh and for most it's a personality thing; as for people here like myself it has to do with what we've gone through and knowing from experience just how badly things can turn for the worst if not dealt with seriously and immediately.

There's nothing wrong with asking questions or being uncertain of things but it's important to educate yourself on your own firsthand in our own library, sermons or even the forum here from questions others have asked in the past. You were likely banned from asking such a question as "are all jews bad?" because you were countering our knowledge with what you assumed to be true or what you 'know' which is behaviour of somebody who is an enemy.

We know for a fact all jews are evil on the soul and there is such a thing as an 'unawakened jew', but they are no different than the other trash. Their presence passively brings illness and misfortune upon us even if they are not aware of it, and they may seem nice but even the 'kindest' I've come across exhibited parasitic traits and even sadism out of no where where it would seem out of character. The unawakened jews also serve a purpose in the whole scheme of the enemy in a sense that they encourage you to let your guard down and think that the alien invasion of jews on our planet is harmless - it is not.

The jews need to be exterminated, all of them as they are completely against everything we are on far too many levels. It doesn't matter how 'nice' they seem, a pile of shit is still a pile of shit whether it knows it's a pile of shit or not. I will forever remember a horrifying dream the enemy gave me. They were taunting me and showing me all of the gruesome things they do. A hill formed out of dead tortured animals such as cats, dogs and horses, people being gutted alive on pikes and everything was just stained in blood and gore, the grass, trees, buildings were made of decaying flesh, children's corpses piled around a church, the sky was grey and the world was nothing but death and suffering.

They are NOT good by ANY means.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
newsatanist666123 said:
hello, thank you for you answer, what kind of pen do i need to use and do i need to write my first name or first name and surname?
It doesn't matter, use any pen you can find. The pen does not have to be dried out, but it could be. You don't need to write your full name, you don't even need enough to write your whole first name. It's all about your intentions, and it is your choice what you do. Do whatever you want, I can't tell you.
hello, thank you for you answer, does it matter what kind of needle it is?

newsatanist666123 said:
newsatanist666123 said:

Yes , a sanitary one (or at least disinfected). Treat the puncture after you've done with the dedication and then disinfect it (you can also use only water and soap).

Hello again,everyone.
I am starting my 40 Day Meditation Program tomorrow,but i have a question.
Can you do both the night and day parts in one sitting?
I have school in the morning and doing meditations after waking up really isn't my thing,so if it is possible to do both parts in one sitting it'd be really good for me.
Thanks.

Ravenheart666 said:
newsatanist666123 said:

Yes , a sanitary one (or at least disinfected). Treat the puncture after you've done with the dedication and then disinfect it (you can also use only water and soap).
can i throw the needle away after im done with the dedication?

Lykia said:
Hello again,everyone.
I have school in the morning and doing meditations after waking up really isn't my thing,so if it is possible to do both parts in one sitting it'd be really good for me.
Thanks.

You must stay consistent with your workings as the meditations are similar to the routines of brushing your teeth or showering in the morning or night and thus should be treated like such routines. Morning meditations are to be done in the morning and night meditations are to be done at night. Adjust your time to wake up a bit earlier for your morning meditations.

If you do all of the workings in one sitting a day then they will not be effective as it's the equivalent of a short-burst sprint instead of a steady jog and is not a good method of improvement. Make sure that the time you start the program tomorrow isn't during the Void Moon. Keep track of the Void Moon and wait until it enters Aries before starting the program. For me the Void Moon won't be ending tomorrow until sometime in the afternoon, it could be different on your end.

newsatanist666123 said:
This doesn't matter in any way. Do whatever you want. I assume people don't really sew things much anymore, so you can throw it out.

I have quiestions toooooo!!!!!
I am really curios about the astral dimension, i read so much or from the people who experience it some of them were faked but some were real because it explain just like some thread here.
I want to know things like... you know, how its there, your experiences the lower and more chaotic realms, some people who experienced astral travel say that the human can be some kind of ''astral niggers'' because many of them can be unneducated there and because of this many entities treat humans with caution or some of them can be jelous on humans for reasons they dont know (as they claim).
Things like this.

newsatanist666123 said:
Ravenheart666 said:
newsatanist666123 said:

As a diabetic I just wanted to pop in here to say that lancets - the needles we use for checking our blood sugar - can be excellent for this purpose. They are relatively inexpensive and available at pharmacies; some will even have the ability to adjust the needle's "strength" so you can lower it to a light, less painful prick, or higher if you're like me and a picture of your fingertips can be found under the dictionary's definition of "callous."

Weassel said:
I am really curios about the astral dimension, i read so much or from the people who experience it some of them were faked but some were real because it explain just like some thread here.
I want to know things like... you know, how its there, your experiences the lower and more chaotic realms, some people who experienced astral travel say that the human can be some kind of ''astral niggers'' because many of them can be unneducated there and because of this many entities treat humans with caution or some of them can be jelous on humans for reasons they dont know (as they claim).
Things like this.
You can read Zola's experiences with this www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=418 Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection

Weassel said:
Things like this.
You can read Zola's experiences with this http://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=418 Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection
I read that but i want more xD

**Help**

Ive rid myself of spirit attachments but my,gf has a rather nasty one. To the point it can move shit in her room, write on her mirror, cause depressive episodes, and cause her extreme nausea that docs cant explain.

I'm trying to teach her meditation to protect herself but shes not there yet. How can I rid her of this attachment? Any advice would be appreciated. I need to be able to protect her since some,spirits are attracted to us

**Help**

Ive rid myself of spirit attachments but my,gf has a rather nasty one. To the point it can move shit in her room, write on her mirror, cause depressive episodes, and cause her extreme nausea that docs cant explain.

I'm trying to teach her meditation to protect herself but shes not there yet. How can I rid her of this attachment? Any advice would be appreciated. I need to be able to protect her since some,spirits are attracted to us

SeekerofK said:
**Help**

Ask Satan about it, he doesn't want that happening either. He can send a god to help you. The best way would be to get her to dedicate, but I don't know what she knows/thinks she might not be ready to accept tge truth.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Lykia said:
Hello again,everyone.
Thanks.

You must stay consistent with your workings as the meditations are similar to the routines of brushing your teeth or showering in the morning or night and thus should be treated like such routines. Morning meditations are to be done in the morning and night meditations are to be done at night. Adjust your time to wake up a bit earlier for your morning meditations.

If you do all of the workings in one sitting a day then they will not be effective as it's the equivalent of a short-burst sprint instead of a steady jog and is not a good method of improvement. Make sure that the time you start the program tomorrow isn't during the Void Moon. Keep track of the Void Moon and wait until it enters Aries before starting the program. For me the Void Moon won't be ending tomorrow until sometime in the afternoon, it could be different on your end.

I see.Well then,i have just one last question.
I come home at around 4 p.m,the meditation says "morning meditation" but can i do the morning meditations at around 4 p.m and the night meditations when going to sleep? Waking up 15 minutes early isn't a problem,i'm just curious.
Thanks.

Lykia said:
I come home at around 4 p.m,the meditation says "morning meditation" but can i do the morning meditations at around 4 p.m and the night meditations when going to sleep? Waking up 15 minutes early isn't a problem,i'm just curious.
Thanks.
Trust your insticts, listen to your soul, and do whatever you feel is your best option. Only you can pick your best path, and it's usually different for each of us so we can't tell you. There is no set system that everybody has to do, we all have to do what we need. And we all need different things since everyone has their own sets of strengths and weaknesses.

Lykia said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
Lykia said:
Hello again,everyone.
Thanks.

I see.Well then,i have just one last question.
Thanks.
Not really a problem, I myself meditate once a day and that's completely fine for me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back