Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

White Race Awakening Ritual For Imbolc

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
I feel so bad for not being able to perform this ritual....

I'm down with a terrible flu, have a high fever (guess my two aura of protections weren't enough...) and I can't speak because my throat is basically scarred from coughing so much....

I'll do this ritual on the next full moon or when I am able to talk, so I'm very deeply sorry...

Again, I apologize....

Coughing makes the throat dehydrated. If you tilt back your head and hold some water in the top of your throat/back of your mouth, you can let the water sit and soak in for a minute or two. Do this a few times it will make you feel better. Then maybe you can do this ritual at least once :D and you'll be happy to know that the enemy was NOT able to stop you! :D

Believe me, I've done it, it didn't work.

Besides, even if it would work out magically, I still wouldn't be able to do it, because I can barely whisper. Doctor (a very good one btw, I'm lucky I got to go to this doc) said to not speak and to get plenty of rest, drink medicine to help fight this bacterial virus. I hope by Friday I'll get better, but thanks for the advice!

FlamingRedRose666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
I feel so bad for not being able to perform this ritual....

I'm down with a terrible flu, have a high fever (guess my two aura of protections weren't enough...) and I can't speak because my throat is basically scarred from coughing so much....

I'll do this ritual on the next full moon or when I am able to talk, so I'm very deeply sorry...

Again, I apologize....

Coughing makes the throat dehydrated. If you tilt back your head and hold some water in the top of your throat/back of your mouth, you can let the water sit and soak in for a minute or two. Do this a few times it will make you feel better. Then maybe you can do this ritual at least once :D and you'll be happy to know that the enemy was NOT able to stop you! :D

Besides, even if it would work out magically, I still wouldn't be able to do it, because I can barely whisper. Doctor (a very good one btw, I'm lucky I got to go to this doc) said to not speak and to get plenty of rest, drink medicine to help fight this bacterial virus. I hope by Friday I'll get better, but thanks for the advice!
Bacterial virus??????
Flu is just virus !Don not take any antibiotics like you will have done in a bacterial infection !Rest ,drink some water and make sure you will take something for the fever if it gets higher that 38!Also vitamin C and A can help !Hope you will be alright sister ❤!

One more quiestion, can i recite the first two runes from the site and the last one from this?
Oh, and because i write them on paper, i write them on paper then i do the ritual.

Weassel said:
One more quiestion, can i recite the first two runes from the site and the last one from this?
Oh, and because i write them on paper, i write them on paper then i do the ritual.

Make your life easier, not harder.

Simple: O - THHHH - AAAA - L / SSSSS-OOOOOO-LLLLLL / O-SSSSS - (Hiss the S)

x88 times

Then Affirm.

Ok thx, i will need to spam this ritual as hard as i can because i dint do it today.

Artanis said:
Do we do this ritual also because of next year (2020) possibly? Because of the ´Big changes`?
We do this ritual every year so i'm sure we will do it next year too.

Man i really can't wait to see big (positive) changes! We have to work hard to make them happen! So more Final Rtr :D I really hope i'm going to have more time in this year to spam the Final Rtr, when everything is done we all are going to meet i hope one day and have a big happy party ;)

Νίκος said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Bacterial virus??????
Flu is just virus !Don not take any antibiotics like you will have done in a bacterial infection !Rest ,drink some water and make sure you will take something for the fever if it gets higher that 38!Also vitamin C and A can help !Hope you will be alright sister ❤!

I have a spray which helps, some tablets designed to sooth throat pain and those antibiotics. So far it is helping a bit, but that's normal since I only started to drink yesterday.

Thank you.

Sorry for butting in with my problems.

I hope others are going to do a great job in this ritual! Good luck to you all!

This ritual is very powerful. The energies are amazing and so comforting, I am currently in a bliss from doing this! The last time we performed this I felt it well too, but this time the energies seems a lot stronger!

Thrilling experience and such joy to be a part of this!

HS/88!

FlamingRedRose666 said:

I think you really want to participate and therefore feel bummed out, but I have a solution for you, you can raise energy with your imagination, imagine the rune, and create light with it. Then, you can condense it and send it.

I hope you have a quick recuperation and that all turns out well. Drink vitamin C to avoid future problems in that regard.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

I think you really want to participate and therefore feel bummed out, but I have a solution for you, you can raise energy with your imagination, imagine the rune, and create light with it. Then, you can condense it and send it.

I hope you have a quick recuperation and that all turns out well. Drink vitamin C to avoid future problems in that regard.

Will it be just as useful as doing the actual ritual?

Thank you HP! I'm crying in joy right now. THANK YOU!!!

FlamingRedRose666 said:

I'd do an extra on your behalf until you get better but I'm spreading my energy too thin with too many workings.

Drink plenty of water and whenever you are in a relaxed state or position try breathing in white-gold energy into your throat, especially energy from the sun whether you're outside or under it by a window, also when resting relax and meditate on your throat chakra and clean it in a relaxed manner; just visual it engulfed in golden light. You should heal a bit faster.

Ghost in the Machine said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

I'd do an extra on your behalf until you get better but I'm spreading my energy too thin with too many workings.

Drink plenty of water and whenever you are in a relaxed state or position try breathing in white-gold energy into your throat, especially energy from the sun whether you're outside or under it by a window, also when resting relax and meditate on your throat chakra and clean it in a relaxed manner; just visual it engulfed in golden light. You should heal a bit faster.

Thank you brother, but I would never force anyone to do these things, thanks for the advice! The medicine is helping pretty fast as it is.

Oh btw, sorry everyone, I forgot to wish everyone happy Imbolc!

Staring at a candles flame or anywhere where the flame is burning (in a safe place) always calms me down. Like imagine having a panic attack and somebody lits up a candle and then BAM! Your panic attack is gone as if it was never there. Of course, this is just an example to make you better understand, but yeah.

The Alchemist7 said:
Why the afirmations are to be said only once? On the old RTRs, we had to say the afirmations 9 times.

Because this isnt an ´Reverse TORAH Ritual`. This is an white race awakening ritual, not an RTR. This doesnt reverse any curses specifically

Olivia said:
Hello everyone. :)
How long do we have to do this ritual?

It's over now, it was just for Imbolc, the day before, and the day after. We are focusing on the Final RTR again now :)

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Lydia said:
Olivia said:
Hello everyone. :)
How long do we have to do this ritual?

It's over now, it was just for Imbolc, the day before, and the day after. We are focusing on the Final RTR again now :)

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Yes, thank you!

I later saw that the answer to my question was on the first page of the subject.
I should have read more carefully those messages.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back