Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Updated Full Aura of Protection by Inanna

What do you mean with pillars of the soul?
chakras of the hips and shoulders?

SeekerofK said:
Hi and sorry for the novice question.

By vibrate what do you mean? Do you mean to internally hum the word while focusing the vibrations on specific chakras?
If you dont understand how to do it it’s too advanced for you

SeekerofK said:
Hi and sorry for the novice question.

By vibrate what do you mean? Do you mean to internally hum the word while focusing the vibrations on specific chakras?

Have a look at this SS channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BeginnerMeditations

VoiceofEnki said:
A few years ago I recieved an AoP from Inanna, which over the years I've made some changes to and improvements.

Me and another SS made some improvements to the Full AoP by Inanna again, which can be restarted this wednesday and done daily until the spring equinox next year, which is an excellent date to restart the AoP once again.

Here is the updated Full aura of Protection by Inanna:

Vibrate Satanas through your center chakra's once: S (Root) A (Sacral) T (Solar) A (Chest) N (Throat) A (6Th) S (Crown) - Satanas can be vibrated in one breath to safe time, just make sure to focus each letter into the respective chakra while doing so.

Vibrate Satanas into the pillars of your soul 2 times each: 2 Times into the front of your soul through your front chakra's; 2 times into the right pillar of your soul; 2 times into the back pillar of your soul through the chakra's; 2 times into the left pillar of the soul.

Vibrate Satanas again through your center chakra's as above.

Vibrate Aum Suryae 88 times while strongly visualizing white golden sunlight sweeping and filling your body, aura and soul, cleaning out any filth and dirt, and forming into a powerful barrier around you.

Affirm 10 times: I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in positive ways for me.

Vibrate Satanas through your central chakra's, then two times into each pillar, (front; right; back; left) and through your central chakra's once more, as above.

Vibrate Algiz and Sowilo together (I personally prefer the gothic vibration Algs and Sauil, but use which one feels best for you) 88 times, visualizing the runes carved into your soul.

Affirm 10 times: I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.

Vibrate Satanas through your central chakra's, then two times into each pillar, (front; right; back; left) and through your central chakra's once more, as above.

Vibrate Aum once to close the ritual.

While vibrating Satanas through the pillars of the soul I like to visualize my soul topologically, with each pillar shaped like an arm of the swatika, and visualize each pillar light up while vibrating Satanas into them.

Try to feel the energy empower you during the meditation, and visualize your soul filled with protective golden light during the exercise. Feel your aura shine and ward off any negative energies, curses, etc.

If you are new or haven't worked with large amounts of vibrations much, you can tone down the number of vibrations to begin with, even just doing 8 to start, or another power number is fine.

I've been using 88 vibrations for the runes and the solar mantra with this meditation because it's Inanna's number and it has felt really good for me, but you can do more or less as well.

Some suggestions for other numbers if you want to do higher reps could be 100 since it ties in with infinity, and 111 also seems good as it is a number of the sun and this AoP meditation works with solar energy.

You can also increase the amount of Satanas if you want, but I'd suggest sticking with multiples of 10, since Satanas seems to work really well with the number 10.

If you do want to increase the number of Satanas, keep the amounts spread evenly across the three sets of Satanas and keep them balanced evenly between the central chakra's and Pillars of the Soul.

I haven't yet really tried different numbers of Satanas, me and the other SS who I discussed this with settled on this method and this number (30 total, 10 times each set) deliberately since number 3 ties in well with the Final RTR and 30 isn't too many. Doing more reps isn't always better, as quality is more important than quantity in meditation.

If 30 is too much, you can lower the amount of Satanas, even starting with just one round of Satanas through your chakra's, 3 times total to begin with, and then adding the pillars when you feel like you can handle it, and moving up from there to the Full AoP.

The Full AoP takes about 30 minutes, but it's very worth it. With the Final RTR having been done by us for a while already this AoP has felt stronger and more powerful than ever to me, so I strongly recommend you add it to your daily meditation scedule if you haven't already. It really is very strong.

A huge thank you to Inanna for origionally giving this to me, and for guiding me over the years to make further improvements.

Stay strong and safe brothers and sisters in Satan and may you all be blessed forever!

Hail Satan!

Is this still valid?
I do the basic meditation for protection and Aop as in returning curses.

VoiceofEnki said:
A few years ago I recieved an AoP from Inanna, which over the years I've made some changes to and improvements.

Me and another SS made some improvements to the Full AoP by Inanna again, which can be restarted this wednesday and done daily until the spring equinox next year, which is an excellent date to restart the AoP once again.

Vibrate Satanas through your center chakra's once: S (Root) A (Sacral) T (Solar) A (Chest) N (Throat) A (6Th) S (Crown) - Satanas can be vibrated in one breath to safe time, just make sure to focus each letter into the respective chakra while doing so.

Vibrate Satanas into the pillars of your soul 2 times each: 2 Times into the front of your soul through your front chakra's; 2 times into the right pillar of your soul; 2 times into the back pillar of your soul through the chakra's; 2 times into the left pillar of the soul.

Vibrate Aum Suryae 88 times while strongly visualizing white golden sunlight sweeping and filling your body, aura and soul, cleaning out any filth and dirt, and forming into a powerful barrier around you.

Affirm 10 times: I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in positive ways for me.

Vibrate Algiz and Sowilo together (I personally prefer the gothic vibration Algs and Sauil, but use which one feels best for you) 88 times, visualizing the runes carved into your soul.

Affirm 10 times: I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.

While vibrating Satanas through the pillars of the soul I like to visualize my soul topologically, with each pillar shaped like an arm of the swatika, and visualize each pillar light up while vibrating Satanas into them.

Try to feel the energy empower you during the meditation, and visualize your soul filled with protective golden light during the exercise. Feel your aura shine and ward off any negative energies, curses, etc.

If you are new or haven't worked with large amounts of vibrations much, you can tone down the number of vibrations to begin with, even just doing 8 to start, or another power number is fine.

I've been using 88 vibrations for the runes and the solar mantra with this meditation because it's Inanna's number and it has felt really good for me, but you can do more or less as well.

Some suggestions for other numbers if you want to do higher reps could be 100 since it ties in with infinity, and 111 also seems good as it is a number of the sun and this AoP meditation works with solar energy.

You can also increase the amount of Satanas if you want, but I'd suggest sticking with multiples of 10, since Satanas seems to work really well with the number 10.

If you do want to increase the number of Satanas, keep the amounts spread evenly across the three sets of Satanas and keep them balanced evenly between the central chakra's and Pillars of the Soul.

I haven't yet really tried different numbers of Satanas, me and the other SS who I discussed this with settled on this method and this number (30 total, 10 times each set) deliberately since number 3 ties in well with the Final RTR and 30 isn't too many. Doing more reps isn't always better, as quality is more important than quantity in meditation.

If 30 is too much, you can lower the amount of Satanas, even starting with just one round of Satanas through your chakra's, 3 times total to begin with, and then adding the pillars when you feel like you can handle it, and moving up from there to the Full AoP.

The Full AoP takes about 30 minutes, but it's very worth it. With the Final RTR having been done by us for a while already this AoP has felt stronger and more powerful than ever to me, so I strongly recommend you add it to your daily meditation scedule if you haven't already. It really is very strong.

A huge thank you to Inanna for origionally giving this to me, and for guiding me over the years to make further improvements.

Stay strong and safe brothers and sisters in Satan and may you all be blessed forever!

Hail Satan!

Hey voice of Enki! When you disappeared for a while I was really worried about you. I was hoping nothing happened to you.

You have done more work for Satan then people will ever know. So good to see you!

Praise Inanna for this sacred knowledge, I started becoming very fearful of my safety. I have strong protections in my natal chart and have experienced it in many cases twice that I could have died.

This working is very powerful indeed, fear has been almost obliterated completely! Thank you for sharing

SdD said:
This meditation of his is better(is not for the same thing), simple…
easy, no beating about the bush…

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=800&p=4452#p4452

To answer a few questions, such as if it is still valid, or if it is too long, etc, the meditation is definitely 666% valid, I do use it myself regularly still as well after all.

It doesn’t take too long btw, however you can shorten it by simply doing Satanas as instructed, then Aum Suryae (Or shorten by doing Surya instead, works just fine as well), then Satanas as instructed again and the affirmation for 3-10 reps.

Doing it like that takes about 20 minutes, which is about as long as a single RTR. Not too overboard if you ask me.

I do still stand by this meditation, but I understand if it is too long for some. I did struggle myself to keep it up consistently, however, despite that, the meditation works very well.

Perhaps I made it sound more convoluted than it really has to be when I wrote this down, the instructions sound a lot more complicated and long winded than they are in practice.

Just follow along and vibrate at a speed you feel good with.

If short on time, omit the runic vibration as that part adds about 20 minutes and just do Surya, or Aum Suryae with Satanas as instructed (really doesn’t take long at all).

The Satanas part feels great to do, very energizing and empowering.

Perhaps if there are doubts, an HP could take a look at it, and verify the validity of this meditation.

Also, something to always remember, we are all individual, what works for one SS might not be best for another, this one is universal in that everyone can use it just fine and benefit, but it might not be best for you (too long in case of time constraints, maybe vibration is not your forte and something else can help you more, maybe the number of vibrations is too much for some, etc).

Perhaps you can use your intuition to tailor this sort of Protection meditation more for yourself, or ask your GD to give you advice on what would be best for you.

When learning how to protect myself back in the day from my GD, Inanna gave me this, and I shared it here with the intent to inspire other SS, and also because it is definitely a powerful method that everybody can safely use.

Aldrick said:
Hey voice of Enki! When you disappeared for a while I was really worried about you. I was hoping nothing happened to you.

You have done more work for Satan then people will ever know. So good to see you!

I'm always here, most of the time just keeping up with the announcements, and reading the forums.

I haven't chimed in much, because I didn't feel I had anything particularly helpful or beneficial to say or contribute, but I am always here, proud to be fighting with my brothers and sisters!

VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

Thank you.
I found this AoP very powerful, I thank Inanna and you for that.

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebu!
Hail Inanna!
Hail Azazel!

VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!
Sorry for my lack of knowledge, but what are those pillars you mentioned?

Player7 said:

The pillars are the 4 sides of the soul, front, right, back, left. Relating to the front extension of the chakra’s, the 3 parts of side extensions around the Granthi’s (the hip chakra’s, shoulder chakra’s and temple chakra’s) and the back extension chakra’s.

To understand this better visualize the soul when looked at topologically as a swastika, each arm of the swastika signifying one pillar/corner/side of the soul.

Empowering the pillars of the soul helps to raise your energy as a whole, with the focus on each pillar/side helping to empower every part of your soul and is used as a primer in the working here.

Sometimes one side of the soul may be more open than another. Focusing on each individual pillar/side and empowering them can help one fix imbalances in the soul and flood the whole being with energy which also helps to close holes in the aura.

It is used as a primer here to ensure your energy is raised evenly and there is no gaps in the cleaning/protection.

VoiceofEnki said:
Player7 said:

The pillars are the 4 sides of the soul, front, right, back, left. Relating to the front extension of the chakra’s, the 3 parts of side extensions around the Granthi’s (the hip chakra’s, shoulder chakra’s and temple chakra’s) and the back extension chakra’s.

To understand this better visualize the soul when looked at topologically as a swastika, each arm of the swastika signifying one pillar/corner/side of the soul.

Empowering the pillars of the soul helps to raise your energy as a whole, with the focus on each pillar/side helping to empower every part of your soul and is used as a primer in the working here.

Sometimes one side of the soul may be more open than another. Focusing on each individual pillar/side and empowering them can help one fix imbalances in the soul and flood the whole being with energy which also helps to close holes in the aura.

It is used as a primer here to ensure your energy is raised evenly and there is no gaps in the cleaning/protection.
Thank you!

VoiceofEnki said:

Hail brother, I have to questions for you...

1. you told: 'Vibrate *Aum Suryae*" I didn't understand what do you mean...
Isn't AUM and Suryah* different Mantras ? How to use both of them ?

2. How to Vibrate them(Sowilo,Algiz) together 88 times ?

Thanks Man.

Apokovyski said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Thanks Man.

They are part of the Solar mantra,

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Shortcuts.html

One of the basic meanings of Aum is "so more it be", acting as an enforcement of affirmation. You solidify what you are vibrating, or what you have vibrated.

AUM Suryae (the correct spelling), basically in simple terms calls forth the spiritual power and essence of the sun to manifest within you.

It is taken from the Solar mantra, as shown in the Shortcuts page.

How to vibrate tunes together is simple. In this case for the working I illustrated here, you vibrate Algiz, then Sowilo, which counts as 1 repetition. You then repeat this for 87 more times.

For other workings one may vibrate Runes separately as well, vibrating first 88 times Algiz, then 88 times Sowilo, however it is deliberate here to vibrate them together as Sowilo strengthens and amplified the power of Algiz in this working, and in my experience it connects and amplifies better when vibrated simultaneously rather than separately.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
The entire working takes about 30-35 minutes, together with the Final RTR and aura cleaning that's about one hour. Usually I get up early and do this, together with my other daily meditations in a batch before/during sunrise, but you need to do what suits you best and what you are most comfortable with

What i want to know is, were you able to keep full focus for entire 30-35 minutes or an hour, did your mind not drift at all? :shock: :shock:

VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!
Also, I searched but didn't find.. where are pillars of the soul ?

Apokovyski said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

The pillars are the main chakra extensions, so front and back pillars would be the front and rear extensions, and 6th, 4th, and 2nd chakras also have extensions to the sides (temple, shoulders and hips) that's the 4 pillars.

VoiceofEnki said:
Apokovyski said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Thanks Man.

They are part of the Solar mantra,

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Shortcuts.html

One of the basic meanings of Aum is "so more it be", acting as an enforcement of affirmation. You solidify what you are vibrating, or what you have vibrated.

AUM Suryae (the correct spelling), basically in simple terms calls forth the spiritual power and essence of the sun to manifest within you.

It is taken from the Solar mantra, as shown in the Shortcuts page.

How to vibrate tunes together is simple. In this case for the working I illustrated here, you vibrate Algiz, then Sowilo, which counts as 1 repetition. You then repeat this for 87 more times.

For other workings one may vibrate Runes separately as well, vibrating first 88 times Algiz, then 88 times Sowilo, however it is deliberate here to vibrate them together as Sowilo strengthens and amplified the power of Algiz in this working, and in my experience it connects and amplifies better when vibrated simultaneously rather than separately.

Hail Satan!
MANNNN, SO MUCH THANKS YOU!
I did my first full AoP protection and got really good vibes :))
But I got questions you again...
1- vibrating Algiz and sowilo took so much time like 25 min... And I vibrated them very longly I vibrated like AAA-LLL-GGG-İİİ-ZZZ and so on
Do you prefer better method?
2- when I was vibrating AUM SURYAE I get very good vibes, but when vibrating runes it's less good or just normally.. why?
3- Where is Pillar of the souls exactly? I mean location, so I want to visualise it better...

Thank you so much Mann :)

Apokovyski said:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RAUM_Meditation.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Watchtowers.html

Apokovyski said:
MANNNN, SO MUCH THANKS YOU!
I did my first full AoP protection and got really good vibes :))
But I got questions you again...
1- vibrating Algiz and sowilo took so much time like 25 min... And I vibrated them very longly I vibrated like AAA-LLL-GGG-İİİ-ZZZ and so on
Do you prefer better method?
2- when I was vibrating AUM SURYAE I get very good vibes, but when vibrating runes it's less good or just normally.. why?
3- Where is Pillar of the souls exactly? I mean location, so I want to visualise it better...

Thank you so much Mann :)

The meditation does take a while. You can speed up the vibrations a little bit, so it takes about 15 minutes for the Algiz and Sowilo part.

Focus more on the build up of the total energy when vibrating the runes, and visualize them in your soul to draw the power of the runes into you (invoke the runic energy) and engrave it upon your soul.

It should feel better that way.

The soul has 4 sides/corners/directions. These can also be referred to as pillars. The right and left side and the front and back side form a pair.

These correspond to I-O and E-A respectively.

The temple chakra's, shoulder chakra's and hip chakra's are connected to the right and left pillars, while the front and back extensions of the 7 main chakra's are connected to the front and back pillars.

When visualizing from above, I usually visualize it as a Swastika. Each arm of the Swastika would represent a pillar of your soul.

Let me know of any other questions you have, if you have any, or if something isn't clear.

Hail Satan!

Powerofjustice said:
Apokovyski said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

The pillars are the main chakra extensions, so front and back pillars would be the front and rear extensions, and 6th, 4th, and 2nd chakras also have extensions to the sides (temple, shoulders and hips) that's the 4 pillars.

1st chakra* not 2nd.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back