Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Staying Healthy and Protected- Going the extra mile

Shannon

Hello Satanic warriors,

I just needed to put this out there.

In case you haven't been paying attention to specific news outlets online, there has been more occurrences and cases of contagious diseases and infections going around that can be attributed to just the winter blues and other things- many believe it is correlated to the migrant issue on the Border in America or the government "officials" using biological warfare to weaken the gentiles. There is much speculation that this is a tactic to get people to take more vaccines and shots (albeit laden with harmful chemicals and immune weakening substances--like vaccines being linked to Autism in children)

In the future we might be seeing more cases of infectious disease going around.

Whatever the case may be, please keep up your aura of protection, and immune system: There are many ways to boost the immune system:

Vitamin C being the standard.

Selenium and Zinc (super important) They increase the immune system and benefit everyone especially Zinc for males. If any of you are having problems with reproductive and growth development, look into zinc supplementation. The Satanic health forum is great if you want to expand on this.

Selenium is a very powerful antioxidant and protects the body from environmental toxins, (it also can aid the pineal gland from flouride toxicity, etc)

One of the most IMPORTANT things you can have is Colloidal Silver. It is a very STRONG anti-Microbial and it works wonders on virtually ALL infections. I have used it for years for everything, eye infections, throat infections, viral and bacterial infections of various kinds and from studies, it shows that it is effective against horrible things like Ebola, too. I encourage all of you to have it on hand. You never know what can happen, even if you are keeping up on your AoP and health, the silver can be used for loved ones and pets.

Like all things, silver is a metal so do not go over two weeks for healing. I find that it is super string so in most cases, prolonged use is not needed.

The best colloidal silver product is the one from purestcolloids.com

Be safe, Family!

Much Love.

You can also make your own colloidal silver with a spooky machine.
Colloidal silver saved me last year, been sick for a week and my throat was incredibily painful, one day i took the colloidal silver and poof the next day I was nearly healed already.

I know im off topic
I am sorry.

But, I recently discovered that God Amon Ra is my guardian demon a few DAYS ago.

What time does he like to be summoned. What can i summon him for ??! (i.e conversations when there's no one to talk to? OR Assistance in reverse Torah rituals and meditations? OR strictly life changing or life and death situations, some clarity would be great. ). How should i summon him? (i.e summoning prayer OR calling out which one of his names how many times?) And what does he like (i.e what type of energy should i send or what can i do that makes him happy? )

Thank you,

And is there ANY more information or anything that i can discover about him and his bird(s) that's not on joyofsatan.com or the forums. i.e your experience with Him.

I also want to add that a good quality probiotic works great for disease resistance and immune health as your gut gets inoculated. A good probiotic supplement also benefits women in different ways but I'll leave that thread separate: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=239

I read that vitamin c only prevents scurvy and the best thing for your immune system is oxygen

HPS what is your opinion about the hydrogen peroxide treatment? It is described in a book "The one minute cure". I did some research and the only backfire would be if we do not dillute it enough and it can cause ulcers to the stomach... otherwise it cures almost anything and keeps the immunity very high... so they say.

This thread came at the right time. As I have been having cardiac irregularities and going to see a doctor about which I will post in a separate thread. But otherwise have been looking to stay healthy. I had a friend who used to go on for hours about great colloidal silver was and I fully agree it is. I'll definitely be picking it up in the future.

What is a good source of zinc? I've heard most supplements and oysters are contaminated with cadmium. So just beef/lamb are the best sources?

This biological warfare thing, have we also ever considered it may be actually coming from outside the borders?

We have not the faintest idea what anyone is sick with, and what they carry. This is one reason uncontrollable migration can actually turn into biological disaster.

The jews are pushing sick people from Africa, hand picking them, to create a viral situation in Europe. They choose AIDS infected and they tried to also push people with starting stages of Ebola from what one can read around.

Till the day comes
Nay, I shall ask
Tormenting pain
Scars that last?

Undeniable is it
Question my faith
The truth is it
Shall I, partake

This day I shall
For once or to whom
It's sickening, they watch
Lives are doomed?

Lordbaphamet666 said:
Can the silver help with a sinus infection ? Had this shit for a while. Super annoying.

Yes, it does.

What have you been doing to handle it?

indrasoma said:
What is a good source of zinc? I've heard most supplements and oysters are contaminated with cadmium. So just beef/lamb are the best sources?

Food is always the best source of vitamins and minerals first but in many cases, extra supplementation is needed.

For Zinc, you'll want to get Zinc monomethionine.

serpentwalker666 said:
This thread came at the right time. As I have been having cardiac irregularities and going to see a doctor about which I will post in a separate thread. But otherwise have been looking to stay healthy. I had a friend who used to go on for hours about great colloidal silver was and I fully agree it is. I'll definitely be picking it up in the future.

I do not believe silver supplementation is best for your heart. I think you may need acupressure or acupuncture treatments for that. To redirect your energy flow to the heart. How has the magnesium supplementation going for you?

HPS Shannon said:
Hello Satanic warriors,

I just needed to put this out there.

In case you haven't been paying attention to specific news outlets online, there has been more occurrences and cases of contagious diseases and infections going around that can be attributed to just the winter blues and other things- many believe it is correlated to the migrant issue on the Border in America or the government "officials" using biological warfare to weaken the gentiles. There is much speculation that this is a tactic to get people to take more vaccines and shots (albeit laden with harmful chemicals and immune weakening substances--like vaccines being linked to Autism in children)

In the future we might be seeing more cases of infectious disease going around.

Whatever the case may be, please keep up your aura of protection, and immune system: There are many ways to boost the immune system:

Vitamin C being the standard.

Selenium and Zinc (super important) They increase the immune system and benefit everyone especially Zinc for males. If any of you are having problems with reproductive and growth development, look into zinc supplementation. The Satanic health forum is great if you want to expand on this.

Selenium is a very powerful antioxidant and protects the body from environmental toxins, (it also can aid the pineal gland from flouride toxicity, etc)

One of the most IMPORTANT things you can have is Colloidal Silver. It is a very STRONG anti-Microbial and it works wonders on virtually ALL infections. I have used it for years for everything, eye infections, throat infections, viral and bacterial infections of various kinds and from studies, it shows that it is effective against horrible things like Ebola, too. I encourage all of you to have it on hand. You never know what can happen, even if you are keeping up on your AoP and health, the silver can be used for loved ones and pets.

Like all things, silver is a metal so do not go over two weeks for healing. I find that it is super string so in most cases, prolonged use is not needed.

The best colloidal silver product is the one from purestcolloids.com

Be safe, Family!

Much Love.

Finally, this is what I try to tell people about the whole anti-vax thing. It's not black or white, it's grey. Yes we need vaccines. Yes we should vaccinate children. But the problem is our government KNOWS that we desperately need these vaccines since birth, and so they deliberately put nasty shit into them. WHAT THEY ARE PUTTING IN VACCINES DO CAUSE AUTISM. However there is almost nothing we can do about it at the moment. Not vaccinating your child is much worse. A vaccine should be the dead/half dead virus within a fluid capable of safely entering your blood stream with the virus and THAT IS IT. No mercury, no chicken embryo, none of this crazy shit. I suspect j*ws are to blame, no less.

EasternFireLion666 said:
HPS what is your opinion about the hydrogen peroxide treatment? It is described in a book "The one minute cure". I did some research and the only backfire would be if we do not dillute it enough and it can cause ulcers to the stomach... otherwise it cures almost anything and keeps the immunity very high... so they say.

Oxygen therapy is very helpful. There are many ways to god health. Colloidal silver is just one way when it comes to ridding the body of harmful microbials. The silver works even better if one is taking them with antibiotics and studies show this.

The oxygen therapy I have used in the past. Extra oxygen for the body in slow and mild amounts is very beneficial. I currently am not using it now though. I would use the oxygen plus other things in dire situations. The oxygen would take longer to work than the silver.

ZmajEriksson said:
I read that vitamin c only prevents scurvy and the best thing for your immune system is oxygen

Vitamin C does more than just prevent scurvy. It works even better in high amounts but I don't think its practical and financial feasible to take high amounts of a high quality Vitamin C supplement. The vitamin C product I take is 29 dollars for a bottle but it contains many dried fruit and herb powders with accompanying co-factors and enzymes for best absorption. I would not want to spend a lot of money on many bottles just to get rid of infection. I'd use the quick and sure way, such as the silver to knock out harmful and even deadly infections.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This biological warfare thing, have we also ever considered it may be actually coming from outside the borders?

We have not the faintest idea what anyone is sick with, and what they carry. This is one reason uncontrollable migration can actually turn into biological disaster.

The jews are pushing sick people from Africa, hand picking them, to create a viral situation in Europe. They choose AIDS infected and they tried to also push people with starting stages of Ebola from what one can read around.

That form of biological warfare has been used in the past when they still were crossing the seas on wooden ships.. To conquer places, they just spread whatever disease they had (but had the resistance to heal and not die from it) to the place they wanted to conquer.
When people are ill or dead they can not defend.

An example would be the native americans dieing from the flu, which may be the most well known, but there are other cases as well.
This is nothing new..

Hi Shannon,
Thank you for this post.
Do you recommend any brand of trustworthy supplements? I've been reading that most bottled supplements are wholly ineffective/ indigestible. I'm not sure if this is true or just a move to eat heavily processed junk as a substitute to supplementation.

Also, I've been making my own herbal tinctures (Bitterwood, Wild Yam, Neem, Passion Flower, Ashwagandha, etc.) at home since I have access to these plants. What are your thoughts on the efficacy of tinctures?

Juv.

HS.

Aquarius said:
Colloidal silver saved me last year, been sick for a week and my throat was incredibily painful, one day i took the colloidal silver and poof the next day I was nearly healed already.

Its important to be careful if one is making it at home as it can make ionic silver which is different colloidal silver. That can cause Argyria.

Remembering that the best vitamin C is the sun, 15 min per day is enough, do not use sunscreens that contain phytoestrogen, pessimo for the hormones. It is very important to supplement, just be aware with sources that you take the supplements. :) ;)

Hey Shannon :)

I've started using a liquid vitamin D supplement recently and it's been working wonders (I don't get outside often aside from a daily 30 minute walk). What are your thoughts on such supplements?

HPS Shannon said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

Oxygen therapy is very helpful. There are many ways to god health. Colloidal silver is just one way when it comes to ridding the body of harmful microbials. The silver works even better if one is taking them with antibiotics and studies show this.

The oxygen therapy I have used in the past. Extra oxygen for the body in slow and mild amounts is very beneficial. I currently am not using it now though. I would use the oxygen plus other things in dire situations. The oxygen would take longer to work than the silver.

Understood. Thank you for your answer :)

EasternFireLion666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

Understood. Thank you for your answer :)

many times when I type, its very fast and so it effects my grammar and word choice. I meant to say that I would take colloidal silver in dire situations.

Shael said:

I've started using a liquid vitamin D supplement recently and it's been working wonders (I don't get outside often aside from a daily 30 minute walk). What are your thoughts on such supplements?

It depends on the kind but I take cod liver oil from the brand Nordic Naturals. I enjoy it very much. Black people in the winter especially need vitamin D supplementation.

Vitamin D in the winter protects against getting a cold. Many people don't get much Vitamin D anyways.

THESOUL said:
Remembering that the best vitamin C is the sun, 15 min per day is enough, do not use sunscreens that contain phytoestrogen, pessimo for the hormones. It is very important to supplement, just be aware with sources that you take the supplements. :) ;)

Vitamin C or D? Humans can only get Vitamin C from food stuff. If the Sun was responsible for Vitamin C production, then people would'nt get scurvy, for example. Vitamin D is made through solar exposure.

Syt said:
Hi Shannon,
Thank you for this post.
Do you recommend any brand of trustworthy supplements? I've been reading that most bottled supplements are wholly ineffective/ indigestible. I'm not sure if this is true or just a move to eat heavily processed junk as a substitute to supplementation.

Also, I've been making my own herbal tinctures (Bitterwood, Wild Yam, Neem, Passion Flower, Ashwagandha, etc.) at home since I have access to these plants. What are your thoughts on the efficacy of tinctures?

Juv.

HS.

I've had debates with people who argue that we should only rely on food for our nutrition but its a fact that many of our foods are not as nutrient dense as they were in the past, and it seems to be getting worse. The soils are being depleted.

Also, I'd like to see those people advocating against supplementation try to explain how someone who is anemic can increase their iron blood content. Many cases, higher supplementation is needed until the body adapts. I use to be anemic and it would take a huge amount of red meat consumption and a shit load of veggies everyday just to do that. I just took a good Iron supplement (Iron Bisglycinate)

Magnesium is also not as rich in foods as they were before. I read some articles on this.

I get my supplements from Doctor Rons and sometimes from Garden of Life brand. I'm sure there are many other good supplement brands that will suffice. The thing about supplementation is there are shitty ones out there with a whole bunch of fillers, magnesium stearate and other crap. They are usually in isolated ingredients. The vitamins I take are in chelated form and some are food based.

The generic supplements contain vitamins and minerals that do not contain their co factors, which is why a good quality supplement is needed

For example, I wouldn't take a Selenium supplement continuously without Vitamin E. In nature, Brazil nuts are very high in Selenium but the Brazil nuts also contain Vitamin E, naturally. Food is always the number one choice for nutrition and sustenance because of this nutritional synergy.

Another example is Vitamin A and D are almost always found together in a naturally food based supplement. Thats why cod liver oil is my go to. Vitamin A and D balance each other out.

Shael said:

Also, Is this vitamin D supplement in a fat/oil? Fat is needed for best Vitamin D absorption.

IM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING I SAID BEFORE. I ALSO APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT I SAID TO HOODED COBRA. I DID NOT MEAN ANYTHING I SAID. I BEG AND ASK TO BE FORGIVEN. AND AS I SAID. I WILL NEVER LEAVE SATAN/ENKI, NO MATTER HOW MUCH THE ENEMY IS USING FEAR AND INTIMIDATION TO GET ME AWAY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. HAIL SATAN

Axaru said:
IM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING I SAID BEFORE. I ALSO APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT I SAID TO HOODED COBRA. I DID NOT MEAN ANYTHING I SAID. I BEG AND ASK TO BE FORGIVEN. AND AS I SAID. I WILL NEVER LEAVE SATAN/ENKI, NO MATTER HOW MUCH THE ENEMY IS USING FEAR AND INTIMIDATION TO GET ME AWAY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. HAIL SATAN

Dude if the Joy of Satan, since you have attacked it so far, does not stick with you, just move the hell out, and go do whatever you want really. You cannot be attacking and backstabbing us 10 times a day, and then asking for forgiveness 10 times. If you have issues, deal with them.

You write death threats and after 15 minutes you ask for forgiveness.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Axaru said:

Dude if the Joy of Satan, since you have attacked it so far, does not stick with you, just move the hell out, and go do whatever you want really. You cannot be attacking and backstabbing us 10 times a day, and then asking for forgiveness 10 times. If you have issues, deal with them.

You write death threats and after 15 minutes you ask for forgiveness.
Lol!

HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:

Its important to be careful if one is making it at home as it can make ionic silver which is different colloidal silver. That can cause Argyria.
Damn had no idea, better inform myself better:)

HPS Shannon

The magnesium supplement I held off for awhile and may look into a different supplement. I am seeing a cardiologist today and an making a separate thread on the results of that later today. I have had 5, 6 sessions of acupuncture but still get 3 4 days in a cycle where it is basically impossible to sleep. And with the cardiac stuff I have had a very hard time even staying consistent with yoga. I'm hoping I can get more consistent once thus is straightened out. I just get so tired I cannot do really anything and palpitations are rather debilitating on those days, sometimes I do not want to even move.

HPS Shannon said:
Shael said:

Also, Is this vitamin D supplement in a fat/oil? Fat is needed for best Vitamin D absorption.

Yes it is. It's in coconut oil. Thank you for sharing your input, I really appreciate it. :)

serpentwalker666 said:
HPS Shannon

The magnesium supplement I held off for awhile and may look into a different supplement. I am seeing a cardiologist today and an making a separate thread on the results of that later today. I have had 5, 6 sessions of acupuncture but still get 3 4 days in a cycle where it is basically impossible to sleep. And with the cardiac stuff I have had a very hard time even staying consistent with yoga. I'm hoping I can get more consistent once thus is straightened out. I just get so tired I cannot do really anything and palpitations are rather debilitating on those days, sometimes I do not want to even move.

Don't know exactly what you're going through, but gelatin helps tremendously with my quality of sleep.

Axaru said:

Guess you learned what happens when you threaten 'your own', huh? Beelzebub will put you in your place real quick. Grow the fuck up.

serpentwalker666 said:
HPS Shannon

Lets figure something out when you post your thread later.

Cool! Thank you HP Shannon :)

I will order some Colloidal Silver and try it out. How do you use it though? And how often? I have been thinking about Hydrogen Peroxide for quite a while. But I already have ulcers from years back, so I kind of just threw that idea out the window. Don't wanna risk it getting worse.

And thanks for the Selenium and Zinc info! Absolutely gonna add that to my Power Smoothie.

HS/88!

Do you read my mind hps Shannon? I was literally going write a thread on both, Satanic Unity and another one on running and the spiritual benefits that come with it titled "Going the extra mile for Satan". This is too much of a coincidence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back