Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How Can I Add Pluto to a Jupiter Square

ZmajEriksson

Due to personal circumstance I need to add the energy of Pluto to a Jupiter square. What's the best way to go about this?

FlamingRedRose666 said:
There is no way.

If health problems are caused by Pluto then do the Sun Square.

This is not a health issue. If it was I would do a sun square. Jupiter and Pluto likely have nothing to do with health

A friend of mine suggested vibrating tikshana, the Sanskrit name of Pluto, 9 times before the Jupiter mantra. This all has to do with occult energy. Think of it like infiltrating a gulag to rescue a loved one. Would this method work? Is there a better option?

I think Yama is the safe version of Pluto energy, something like Yamaya. I'm pretty sure Stormblood knows the most about all this. :) I think he said Yamaya can give the focus and willpower of Pluto in a safe way. Other than this, I would strictly avoid trying to mess with Pluto.

Don't try anything in here, but the thread when someone tried to make squares for Neptune and Pluto is good to learn how dangerous these planet's energies could be. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5880&start=50 Cobra talked some real sense into them here. These planets are beyond what can be controlled, somebody was doing a mantra for invoking Neptune and even though they did all kinds of positive affirmations, they almost got hit by a car the next day when they were walking. This is an example of what these planet's energies could do. You just can;t control them. But Yamaya is not exactly Pluto, it is just a similar type of energy current to some of the energy Pluto has, but in a safe way. But you should ask Stormblood or Cobra.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I think Yama is the safe version of Pluto energy, something like Yamaya. I'm pretty sure Stormblood knows the most about all this. :) I think he said Yamaya can give the focus and willpower of Pluto in a safe way. Other than this, I would strictly avoid trying to mess with Pluto.

Don't try anything in here, but the thread when someone tried to make squares for Neptune and Pluto is good to learn how dangerous these planet's energies could be. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5880&start=50 Cobra talked some real sense into them here. These planets are beyond what can be controlled, somebody was doing a mantra for invoking Neptune and even though they did all kinds of positive affirmations, they almost got hit by a car the next day when they were walking. This is an example of what these planet's energies could do. You just can;t control them. But Yamaya is not exactly Pluto, it is just a similar type of energy current to some of the energy Pluto has, but in a safe way. But you should ask Stormblood or Cobra.

How do I ask specific people?

I think the best option would be to use runes instead of planets. I'm going to basically modify the race awakening ritual to act on a specific person. Since the goal is to wake them up to SS and the Jews are there other runes I can add for max effectiveness? Also with runes do I have to start during certain planetary positions and do the full 40 days for it to work or can I start and reinforce it whenever?

ZmajEriksson said:
I think the best option would be to use runes instead of planets. I'm going to basically modify the race awakening ritual to act on a specific person. Since the goal is to wake them up to SS and the Jews are there other runes I can add for max effectiveness? Also with runes do I have to start during certain planetary positions and do the full 40 days for it to work or can I start and reinforce it whenever?

Race Awakening Ritual is suppose to be done so that specific race of Gentiles would wake up, it was NOT suppose to only be done on one person..... -_-

FlamingRedRose666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Race Awakening Ritual is suppose to be done so that specific race of Gentiles would wake up, it was NOT suppose to only be done on one person..... -_-

By modified I mean I used the same formula but made a new ritual out of it. If that was gonna be an issue than runes would be unusable period

ZmajEriksson said:
Due to personal circumstance I need to add the energy of Pluto to a Jupiter square. What's the best way to go about this?
Use the Yama!Yama has all the positive traits of Pluto!

Pluto is nothing to play with it can make Saturn look like a knife to a gun fight rather think about what u Tryna achieve and just find another way the runes have vast powers u have runes like Ezk that can help with certain things but I don't know what's the goal u Tryna achieve so I can't go into detail and if Yama literally means death why would u wana use that

ZmajEriksson said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:

By modified I mean I used the same formula but made a new ritual out of it. If that was gonna be an issue than runes would be unusable period

Any rituals we have done as a collective whole have solidly programmed that specific ritual for it's baseline rules to be practically set in stone. You cannot alter it alone nor can you take something from it and put it into something else, it's like trying to carve a hole into a brick with a rubber band. Furthermore you are trying to alter something that we have made for one thing and one thing alone into something else for your personal gain in whatever it is you are trying to do.

What you are experimenting with is not going to work and if anything will bring conflicts, unexpected and potentially harmful results and severe confusion as multiple different energies are clashing and pushing violently against one another. I suggest you create an entirely new working from scratch using the knowledge we already know regarding runes, affirmations and energy.

Ghost in the Machine said:
ZmajEriksson said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Any rituals we have done as a collective whole have solidly programmed that specific ritual for it's baseline rules to be practically set in stone. You cannot alter it alone nor can you take something from it and put it into something else, it's like trying to carve a hole into a brick with a rubber band. Furthermore you are trying to alter something that we have made for one thing and one thing alone into something else for your personal gain in whatever it is you are trying to do.

What you are experimenting with is not going to work and if anything will bring conflicts, unexpected and potentially harmful results and severe confusion as multiple different energies are clashing and pushing violently against one another. I suggest you create an entirely new working from scratch using the knowledge we already know regarding runes, affirmations and energy.

As I said in the statement you're quoting, if that were the case, none of our rituals or spells would work. What I'm doing is quite simple and won't conflict with the race awakening ritual in any way, it simply uses the same rune formula with a more specific affirmation

ZmajEriksson said:
ZmajEriksson said:

As I said in the statement you're quoting, if that were the case, none of our rituals or spells would work. What I'm doing is quite simple and won't conflict with the race awakening ritual in any way, it simply uses the same rune formula with a more specific affirmation

That ritual should be used in a respectful manner and not toyed with.

From the way you put things out it seems to me that you are turning your back on your race and only caring about those close to you.

Race should be taken seriously, it is what makes us all come into unity, be it for marriage, friends or something else, regardless, you have to learn to respect your race, not all of your race is going to be saved, but it is better to save as much as you can rather than just your friend.

Father Satan is trying to help ALL of our races, not just his friends or anything, if Father Satan and the True Gods weren't here to help us, we would have long been forgotten, enslaved and used to enslave other races.

If you are not going to use a ritual dedicated for YOUR RACE then don't do this ritual at all!

Otherwise, you're just like the rest of the race traitors out there, only caring about certain people and abandoning your own race when YOU HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE TO HELP THOUSANDS.

Father Satan and the True Gods gave us this knowledge to share and bring enlightenment to others, they didn't just shared it for some "friends" only.

Learn to respect your race and work to bring as much as you can to the straight path and let those who stray away from it stray on, because this path is not for everyone,sadly.

You don't even have to change the affirmation. Just focus very deeply on this person while you are doing the ritual, but still do the ritual exactly as the instructions say to do. If you do this a few times, it should work. Especially if you do it when they're sleeping.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:

From the way you put things out it seems to me that you are turning your back on your race and only caring about those close to you.

Race should be taken seriously, it is what makes us all come into unity, be it for marriage, friends or something else, regardless, you have to learn to respect your race, not all of your race is going to be saved, but it is better to save as much as you can rather than just your friend.

Father Satan is trying to help ALL of our races, not just his friends or anything, if Father Satan and the True Gods weren't here to help us, we would have long been forgotten, enslaved and used to enslave other races.

If you are not going to use a ritual dedicated for YOUR RACE then don't do this ritual at all!

Otherwise, you're just like the rest of the race traitors out there, only caring about certain people and abandoning your own race when YOU HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE TO HELP THOUSANDS.

Father Satan and the True Gods gave us this knowledge to share and bring enlightenment to others, they didn't just shared it for some "friends" only.

Learn to respect your race and work to bring as much as you can to the straight path and let those who stray away from it stray on, because this path is not for everyone,sadly.

First off, y'all need to quit being so damn negative. Family is part of race and part of who you are. That's like saying "how dare you be so selfish defending your sister from pedophiles, you should be focused only on the community." A persons first priority is always the wellbeing of their family and by waking up my family to the truth of Satan I AM helping my race, as they are part of it

ZmajEriksson said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:

First off, y'all need to quit being so damn negative. Family is part of race and part of who you are. That's like saying "how dare you be so selfish defending your sister from pedophiles, you should be focused only on the community." A persons first priority is always the wellbeing of their family and by waking up my family to the truth of Satan I AM helping my race, as they are part of it

You're missing the point.

By doing the ritual CORRECTLY you are helping your race and THEM, are you so blind to understand that???

FlamingRedRose666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

By doing the ritual CORRECTLY you are helping your race and THEM, are you so blind to understand that???

I get your point but it's not accurate. If doing a working that acts on a global scale was going to wake up specific people 100% it would've by now. I've been doing more than my fair share of rituals and I'm still the only one in my family that isn't degenerate. This needs directed energy, not generalized. It's important this person wakes up as soon as possible because I don't want her making the same mistakes as myself and everyone else in my family and she's right at the age where degenerate behavior comes as a result of curiosity. Time is short and it needs fixed now. An ounce of prevention is worth a killaton of cure

I think I understand what ZmajEriksson meant here, but he probably just expressed it wrong.

He simply wants to do a working to awaken a specific someone to the truth. That's all. This is as normal as doing a working to get a job, or for any other more personal and less collective purposes.

Rituals designed by the clergy for us to perform as a collective can't be altered. But he probably just meant he wants to perform a ritual with a similar purpose, only more specifically directed towards one single person (or a few people, maybe). And using the same resource used in it to raise energy, which is that specific combination of runes, which is not limited only to this ritual anyway. He also did not mean he'll neglect the original pupose of the race awakening ritual to work only on a few people of his choice.

Now may the tension clear up a bit here. That's just a matter of choosing our words more carefully.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

I don’t agree with you Flaming, the guy wants to specifically wake up his family, the race ritual will act on the whole white race while the modified for his family will act on his family, what do you think is more fast, waking up all of the white race(your family included) or only your family(which is faster and more specific)?
He’s not a race traitor or anything, I think you’re being too extremist with your thinking. Your reasoning is the same as saying “Why do meditations to empower yourself when you can just do rtrs”
Hope you understand.

ZmajEriksson said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:

I get your point but it's not accurate. If doing a working that acts on a global scale was going to wake up specific people 100% it would've by now. I've been doing more than my fair share of rituals and I'm still the only one in my family that isn't degenerate. This needs directed energy, not generalized. It's important this person wakes up as soon as possible because I don't want her making the same mistakes as myself and everyone else in my family and she's right at the age where degenerate behavior comes as a result of curiosity. Time is short and it needs fixed now. An ounce of prevention is worth a killaton of cure

I know the feel, not a lot of people do the RTR as it's suppose to be...

But I see.

Have you tried slipping the truth links to them without getting unnoticed?

Dypet Rod said:
I think I understand what ZmajEriksson meant here, but he probably just expressed it wrong.

He simply wants to do a working to awaken a specific someone to the truth. That's all. This is as normal as doing a working to get a job, or for any other more personal and less collective purposes.

Rituals designed by the clergy for us to perform as a collective can't be altered. But he probably just meant he wants to perform a ritual with a similar purpose, only more specifically directed towards one single person (or a few people, maybe). And using the same resource used in it to raise energy, which is that specific combination of runes, which is not limited only to this ritual anyway. He also did not mean he'll neglect the original pupose of the race awakening ritual to work only on a few people of his choice.

Now may the tension clear up a bit here. That's just a matter of choosing our words more carefully.

I suppose you're right, thanks.

Aquarius said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:

I don’t agree with you Flaming, the guy wants to specifically wake up his family, the race ritual will act on the whole white race while the modified for his family will act on his family, what do you think is more fast, waking up all of the white race(your family included) or only your family(which is faster and more specific)?
He’s not a race traitor or anything, I think you’re being too extremist with your thinking. Your reasoning is the same as saying “Why do meditations to empower yourself when you can just do rtrs”
Hope you understand.

Okay, I get it, I understood him differently than others, my mistake, so I apologize.

Dypet Rod said:

And by the way, moderators (I don't know whom my message was approved by), this is not the first time that a message of mine gets approved without any notification of it for me. I think this has happened at least three times with me, and all of them happened recently. Not that I'm blaming anyone for this, I'm just reporting it so it can be fixed in the right way. This message does not need to be approved, it's just meant to let the administrators know of this possible technical problem.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

But I see.

I would do that too if she was older. She's barely a teanager and wouldn't understand or even be interested. She even got bored of kundalini after 3 days. I just want to wake her up before she goes too far into Christianity and modern decadence

ZmajEriksson said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:

But I see.

I would do that too if she was older. She's barely a teanager and wouldn't understand or even be interested. She even got bored of kundalini after 3 days. I just want to wake her up before she goes too far into Christianity and modern decadence

How old is she?

FlamingRedRose666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

But I see.

How old is she?

Probably not really an issue but I don't want to give specifics on here. I won't even say my own age on here

ZmajEriksson said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:

How old is she?

Probably not really an issue but I don't want to give specifics on here. I won't even say my own age on here

So is she a preteen, just turned a teen or younger than that?

Preteen from what I heard is 11-12-13 years of age, then teen years go on until one reaches 19.

Hope this helps.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
How old is she?

Preteen from what I heard is 11-12-13 years of age, then teen years go on until one reaches 19.

Hope this helps.

Preteen. Maxine's daughter opened her 3rd eye at 11 so it isn't too early and she's being exposed to a lot of bad stuff at school and in her music etc as well as our parents being pantheists and her going to youth group every week. There's a lot going against her. And if I'm write about her being a young soul she'll need someone to guide her in unseen ways

ZmajEriksson said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:

But I see.

Start putting an aura of protection around her. Sometimes, by oppressing others, you are guiding on what you are trying to protect them form, especially at this age.

You do not need to manipulate them, just protect them. Kids in their pre-teens behave that way many times, as they should be taught way earlier of better values.

Then the solution is to wait a few years, to help them understand more as the logical faculty becomes more powerful.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

But I see.

Start putting an aura of protection around her. Sometimes, by oppressing others, you are guiding on what you are trying to protect them form, especially at this age.

You do not need to manipulate them, just protect them. Kids in their pre-teens behave that way many times, as they should be taught way earlier of better values.

Then the solution is to wait a few years, to help them understand more as the logical faculty becomes more powerful.

Thank you for the advice. I'll definitely do that

ZmajEriksson said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Hope this helps.

Preteen. Maxine's daughter opened her 3rd eye at 11 so it isn't too early and she's being exposed to a lot of bad stuff at school and in her music etc as well as our parents being pantheists and her going to youth group every week. There's a lot going against her. And if I'm write about her being a young soul she'll need someone to guide her in unseen ways

Oh I see. Alright, I hope it works out!

Another thing, I wanted to apologize to you for being so rude to you and calling you indirectly a race traitor, etc.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Hope this helps.

Another thing, I wanted to apologize to you for being so rude to you and calling you indirectly a race traitor, etc.

We all say things we don't mean from time to time. I'm not worried about it anymore.

And she seems to be a very young soul so I have to put a lot of work into waking her up as the satanic influences on her past lives are minimal if even present at all

ZmajEriksson said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:

We all say things we don't mean from time to time. I'm not worried about it anymore.

And she seems to be a very young soul so I have to put a lot of work into waking her up as the satanic influences on her past lives are minimal if even present at all

I hope it works out then.

Dypet Rod said:
And by the way, moderators (I don't know whom my message was approved by), this is not the first time that a message of mine gets approved without any notification of it for me. I think this has happened at least three times with me, and all of them happened recently. Not that I'm blaming anyone for this, I'm just reporting it so it can be fixed in the right way. This message does not need to be approved, it's just meant to let the administrators know of this possible technical problem.
I also wish for it to return to how it used to be where we get a notification when our comment is approved! It shows us when a topic has been updated with new approved comments to read. This seems like a change that was made on purpose more than something accidental, and I hope it can be changed back how it was.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Dypet Rod said:
I also wish for it to return to how it used to be where we get a notification when our comment is approved! It shows us when a topic has been updated with new approved comments to read. This seems like a change that was made on purpose more than something accidental, and I hope it can be changed back how it was.
Thank you for fixing it! :D :D :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back