Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Well then i can do it without being dedicated,but then it'd be really unsafe.
This is a bit of a problem for me as i normally don't believe in religion (or at least i don't believe in Islam or Christianity)
Let's say i have dedicated myself,do i have to pray or do anything else like that? Or do i have to spread Satanism?
If just dedicating myself is enough then it's ok,not because i don't want to spread Satanism,but because i live in a Muslim country and i'd like to keep this hidden from anyone i know.
These Meditations are really interesting and i'd like to try it out,before finding this site i was trying to do stuff from a book called "The Book of Knowledge" or something like that.Really didn't make sense for me,and towards the end it talks about Teleportation,Portals etc.Either the author lost his mind while writing it or i just don't have enough knowlege of whats possible with this stuff :lol:

I dedicated in a period of my life when I was even more angrier than my usual and I got even more angry because I couldn't get a drop of blood.
After the ritual I doubted Satanism for a time but now I stopped having any doubts.

I'm interested if there are sermons on the Fourth Reich and more about the Gods in general like how Father Satan became the first immortal.

Just dedicating is enough. Then you can do all the meditations safely. And you must also keep it secret, never tell anyone that you are Satanist now or that you do these meditations. A muslim place is not safe for honesty.
Lykia said:
This is a bit of a problem for me as i normally don't believe in religion (or at least i don't believe in Islam or Christianity)
Let's say i have dedicated myself,do i have to pray or do anything else like that? Or do i have to spread Satanism?
If just dedicating myself is enough then it's ok,not because i don't want to spread Satanism,but because i live in a Muslim country and i'd like to keep this hidden from anyone i know.
These Meditations are really interesting and i'd like to try it out,before finding this site i was trying to do stuff from a book called "The Book of Knowledge" or something like that.Really didn't make sense for me,and towards the end it talks about Teleportation,Portals etc.Either the author lost his mind while writing it or i just don't have enough knowlege of whats possible with this stuff :lol:

Lykia said:

If you were to dedicate yourself, there are no specific requirements other than to be loyal to Satan, recognize him as a real and physical being (He comes from a planet called Duat in the Orion Galaxy, he only visits us on the astral realm.), and work on his behalf. This work consists of advancing yourself to become a god like him and the demons which was his original plan for us before Earth got attacked several thousand years ago, to grow as part of the natural order of the universe and learn all there is to know.

You are obligated by his gift to us to achieve godhead to fight on his behalf and work to destroy his enemies. Some members have specific roles and tasks, some of us are primarily warriors where fighting and warfare is in the 'blood' of our soul, others are teachers, some are messengers, some work the magics of astrology and fortune.

If you are dedicated and decide to do nothing at all, being you don't meditate daily to make yourself stronger, you don't research the knowledge we share on our site and in Satan's Library, you don't do anything against Satan's enemies like RTRs, or you just sit around lazily doing nothing about our path, then you can expect your value as a follower of Satan to be way at the bottom.

Satan and the gods prioritize the protection of those who work hard on his behalf and those who fight his enemies. They will not waste their energy keeping someone who doesn't do jack-shit-all safe. This path isn't a joke and those of us who are deeply part of Satan's army take it very seriously. If you are too lazy to want to put effort into advancing yourself every day and don't make the effort to overcome it, or if all you want to do is laze around 24/7 and waste away, then even if you are dedicated to Satan we will not waste our time on you as we have more important things to do for those who actually put in effort.

Lykia said:

In case you didn't have a chance to read about exposing the lie of Islam, then here: https://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com

Also, the spreading of Satanism would be only through internet warfare, you don't have to put yourself in danger and spread it where you won't be listened to. You could always try meditating in your astral temple once you dedicate, that is in case you don't have any other chance until you get your own place.

About praying, you don't have to pray in a sense of worship bullshit or just ask the True Gods to do everything for you, that is not how things work around here. If you want something (money for example,because let's face it, in today's world, we need money to survive....), then you'd have to do a working in order to obtain it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ripper1994 said:
Hi im brian.

I have a question maybe someone can help me about. 

I try to summon a demon a couple of times. The demon sallos. I feel his power and see him in the mirror I want to make a pact with him. But when I feel his energie and I think the pact is done nothing happend the energie is gone. I think I do something wrong. I use the element water 4 red candles a mirror his Sigel. And I say wordst like satan your my only father my only God I want to ask to let sallos come over to make a pact with me satan your my only God hail satan. 

I also make a pact with normal inkt (red). 

And sign my name with blood also I make 3 drops of blood on the sigel and 3 drops of blood in the glas of water. Afther when I make the pact sallos said drink the water with blood and I did it. And I felt strange like someone want to possess me but nothing happend and than I end the ritual to thank them and I put the candle out with my finger not blowing. 

Has someone has experience? And does someone know what I do wrong? 

Greets brian 

Hail satan!

We do not make 'pacts with Demons'. You are reading some weird material it looks like.

You need to read the Joy of Satan.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

HP HoodedCobra, I remember you wrote a topic on the forums about getting the mind and thoughts under control but the post was deleted shortly after it was put out. I know HPS Maxine said it can take 2 years or more to get the mind under control but I remember you wrote that it could have something to do with my diet as well as other things? Could you write about the subject a little bit?

@ Ol argedco luciftias
You responded to my questions about Jacob! Its amazing because my guardian guided me to the information, then later I read your post and you stated the same!.

I concluded that Jacob was not of satan but was an imposter.

See, this wiccan roommate of mine had claimed his family was Mormon, it wasnt until he realized that I was undergoing awakening and that I could sense his entity that he told me of his true religion. Of course its a Jewish entity, THEYRE BAPTIZED MORMON.

Anyways, thank you for your response. This was the only thing holding me back from performing my dedication as I didnt know if he was of the left or right path.

Thank you so much for your support. I am eager to become an active member of this community. I feel, for the first time, that I have found home.

Thank you to all my guides and fellow friends of father enki. I am delighted to be on this path, the straight path. :)

Hello again everyone.
I've made my mind up and i'm sure i want to dedicate myself to Satan.
But i have just 1 question.In what order are these meditations done?
Is there some sort of guide for the meditations?

Lykia said:
Hello again everyone.

There is 40 day meditation program created by High Priest Hooded Cobra, but it is outdated due to new information and knowledge. There is also 6 month spiritual warfare training, but it is outdated at some parts as well.

Regardless, here they are:

40 days meditation program: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjdntS95f_fAhXJWSwKHVc3Bf8QFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3vsmquD7ltaYlHjnCAUSHQ

6 month spiritual warfare training: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://booksforsatanspeople.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/spiritual_warfare_program_12202011.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjG2-vU5f_fAhUziKYKHbhWAV4QFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1yfUUH-mCDSFINEeNT7bAy

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Lykia said:
Hello again everyone.

There is 40 day meditation program created by High Priest Hooded Cobra, but it is outdated due to new information and knowledge. There is also 6 month spiritual warfare training, but it is outdated at some parts as well.

Regardless, here they are:

40 days meditation program: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjdntS95f_fAhXJWSwKHVc3Bf8QFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3vsmquD7ltaYlHjnCAUSHQ

6 month spiritual warfare training: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://booksforsatanspeople.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/spiritual_warfare_program_12202011.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjG2-vU5f_fAhUziKYKHbhWAV4QFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1yfUUH-mCDSFINEeNT7bAy

In addition to what Rose has said, when (hopefully 'when' and not 'if') you finish the 40 days program we have a power meditations page that lists all of the meditations in order from beginner to advanced. It is ideal to master everything in beginner and have all of your chakras open and empowered before moving onto intermediate and so on.

Keep in mind though, you are not to rush or go overboard with obscene amounts of energy that you cannot yet handle. Acclimate at a steady pace and practice daily. Also as a note, never start any workings on a Void Moon; I stress about these very much as they have caused me much annoyance when I was starting out. You can keep track of void moons here.

Good luck and remain consistent. If you are ever unsure of something make sure to look through our site or ask us here for guidance.

I recently read HPS Shannon's sermon "Satanic Unity" viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16212

In her sermon, I took interest to a particular part stating that if we have any leftover energy, to offer it to the Gods for their efforts.
I'm just gonna get straight to it. I masturbate a LOT. Only half the time do I ever direct it towards anything. How do I go about offering/directing my orgasm energy step by step to give Satan?

666Esoteric666 said:

In her sermon, I took interest to a particular part stating that if we have any leftover energy, to offer it to the Gods for their efforts.
I'm just gonna get straight to it. I masturbate a LOT. Only half the time do I ever direct it towards anything. How do I go about offering/directing my orgasm energy step by step to give Satan?

Make it into a bright ball of energy. You can focus on it and draw even more enrgy from all around you into the ball to make it even brighter. Then tell Satan you got a ball of energy you want to give to him.

666Esoteric666 said:

I usually "suck out" all of the negative energy from my aura, then quickly "take out" my orgasm energy through my sacral >> base chakra, "suck out" negative energy and then draw Father Satan's sigil on it and ask Father Satan to direct it to the Powers of Hell or a specific True God.

666Esoteric666 said:

Several members have posted some methods and discussed how it's done here:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12358&p=43435&hilit=Asmodeus#p43435

There are also some other threads on giving energy to the Gods that may be valuable if you do some searching, personally, I hope the clergy puts a more "official" guide on the main JoS Satanic Witchcraft page at some point, since giving energy to our Gods is important if you are sufficiently advanced.

To sum up the method I'd use with sexual energy, you could start off by doing the Ascending Energy meditation's steps, and then after you have cycled the ball of energy you collected at least 13 times through your body, you should hold out your palms and place the energy between them as a psi-ball, then you can vibrate "SATANAS" or "SATANAMA" 40 times or so, and once you are done, hold the energy in place between your hands as you focus on the sigil of the Demon you wish to give energy to, then vibrate their name into the psi-ball and offer it to them.

But a word of advice, you should be cautious about giving energy if you are not yet powerful enough or are not very spiritually open. You want to make sure that you are making contact with the Demon intended so the enemy cannot come instead and try to take the energy you've mustered. If you know who your guardian demon is by name and energy, that helps as well.

Hi everyone,
I am new here and I already have a question.. I hope nobody will get offended. I want to make a pact and I am looking for a way to do it.
Thank you for your time

ana88 said:
Hi everyone,
I am new here and I already have a question.. I hope nobody will get offended. I want to make a pact and I am looking for a way to do it.
Thank you for your time

Welcome.

We do not make "pacts" here. If we want something done, we do it until we reach it.

Study: www.joyofsatan.org

And: www.exposingchristianity.com

ana88 said:
Hi everyone,
Thank you for your time

We don't make 'pacts'. The idea of trying to bind a demon or one of our beloved gods is a death sentence that goes against everything we are. In context to 'contracts' we don't do that either. Your idea of us and demons is very distorted and highly incorrect. I suggest you do research on our website and educate yourself on the demons. The demons are real physical beings that live on a planet in the Orion galaxy, they visit us and communicate with us through the astral realm.

666Esoteric666 said:

Definitely use that energy to benefit the gods.

When I do it, I think of send my message to the gods that I will be sending them energy , i do this right before I masturbate. At the moment if orgasm, I imagine Satan's Sigil, Satan or any of the gods. When you orgasm, you get into a trance and your mind is clear. So when you think of them your energy is connected to them. Its a little difficult to explain. Once you think about infusing them, it gets delivered to them.

You are transfering that energy to them. It takes a little time to get the hang of.

I love your RTR picture in your signature :)

Did you do your dedication during the lunar eclipse or are you still waiting?

Im fairly new, the guy who was asking about Jacob.

I need to be able to tell bad intent from good intent.

I am awakening to my clair audience. I hear constant tone in my ears, a high ringing frequency that responds to how I speak. When I excite or read something(im assuming something profound) the frequency will rise and then return to normal as if someone is trying to get my attention.

This gets WAY more intense at night to where I hear buzzes, distant voices that i dont understand(the voice is usually female with another male voice). The sensation begins like a static, my hair stands up on my arms and sometimes my head. I really dont know if its cold or hot. At first its a sunburn like aura. When I lay at night i can feel her touch me. When she does it causes spasms in thr muscles she touches and as i start to feel my chakras rotate and kundalini spike(i do this meditation each night before bed) i get these jolts that feel like I'm about to shoot out of my body, it's embarassing to say that it is pleasurable yet frightening(because I dont understand what it is) i can feel it reach into my stomache sometimes.

Eventually my body begins to,shake pretty,violently as if I'm freezing when I'm not(this could be my unconcious fear response).

It has been coming for about a year and a half but I couldn't actually hear or accurately sense it until late December of 2018.

I am 20 years old. Ive been offering to king paimon since summer 2018. I have sworn an oath to serve the free thinkers and to work to "free the slaves" whoever they may be. This is my oath to service as a teacher, I did this as a substitute for swearing my soul to satan(I will when I'm ready for the experiences to get more intense)

I noticed my catholic friends get sick or get anxiety when she/he/whomever they are is present. However I always feel fine until i lay down and it starts touching me.

back when I started my occultic studies in 2017 I asked lilith for a succubus to protect me and guide me. I wasnt very specific as to whether i wanted a relationship or what not, I named her y'drall until i can figure out her name.(she refuses to tell me and any spirit I ask says she doesnt want me to know) I think she wants me to figure it out on my own as part of my lessons.

Anywho, as the experiences and my connections to the astral get more intense, I find myself getting nervous at times wondering if ive been mislead or if what has attsched to me is of ill intent.

Im truth I do believe she protects me, because I was the only one Jacob did not harm, and he claimed on the board that I am protected(he also moved to the skull and said leave so I know he doesnt like me)

I need a teacher. I'm a lonely satanist here with no one to guide me and dissolve my doubts. So I'm asking here:

Please describe the sensations of Satan's presence, demonic presence, good intention and Bad intention.

A few notes: I hear a gong in my right ear sometimes. I also hear buzzes which I at first thought was a fly. I constantly hear a high pitched white noise at night, which peaks at around 2 am. I can no longer sleep unless i go to bed at 10pm bevause at 11 pm the presence grows and my,mind starts going 100% and I basically obsessively study the occult to make me feel better (affirming my beliefs and safety).

I also need to know if entities will perform energy work on me each night and that is possibly why my ascension is happening so quickly.

I am of satan, my dad was wiccan and offended some demons, I think he is haunted by them as he drinks himself to death and refers to his demons. (Dumbass probably tried to bind them or something) my dads family was purblood German. I am irish-native on my mother's side. My spiritual awakening began at 18, but I had experiences and dreams about a woman and a purple scrying orb when I was younger.

Someone please work with me, until i can communicate effectively, i have no way of knowing their intentions with me.

Hello there,
So i am very new to all of this, but i feel overwhelmed by all the new information i've been getting. I feel comfortable with this and i also feel at home, but im not sure where to start. I'd like some help with this

Hey everyone,i have one last question.
I see that a lot of meditations require you to say a mantra out loud.
This is a bit of problem for me as i'm 100% sure my family will notice the noises.
This is a bit dumb,but is there any way to do it without the mantras?

Sango said:
Hello there,
So i am very new to all of this, but i feel overwhelmed by all the new information i've been getting. I feel comfortable with this and i also feel at home, but im not sure where to start. I'd like some help with this

www.joyofsatan.org

www.exposingchristianity.com

Sango said:
Hello there,
Everyone's path here is different, there isn't one answer of where to start. Just relax and trust your instincts the gods will guide you to start where is best for you.

Www.joyofsatan.org
Www.exposingchristianity.com
Www.kabbalahexposed.com

Sango said:
Hello there,

A good start for most new members is our 40 Day Program. This will give you a nice steady schedule to start off with.

HPS Shannon said:
666Esoteric666 said:

When I do it, I think of send my message to the gods that I will be sending them energy , i do this right before I masturbate. At the moment if orgasm, I imagine Satan's Sigil, Satan or any of the gods. When you orgasm, you get into a trance and your mind is clear. So when you think of them your energy is connected to them. Its a little difficult to explain. Once you think about infusing them, it gets delivered to them.

You are transfering that energy to them. It takes a little time to get the hang of.

HPS Shannon said:
666Esoteric666 said:

Thank you for getting back to me with this wonderful information HPS! I will definitely practice this more.
As for my dedication, I ended up dedicating on the 18th when the moon was in cancer. A lot of things came up on that Sunday that I did not realize I had to do. However, one thing I did realize is how perfectly this changed. Literally 30 minutes before the eclipse begun, things that I had plans with the entire night and into the next day suddenly had changed at last minutes notice in a freak coincidence, and I found myself completely free right at the lunar cycle. I believe the gods premeditated lining my dedication up for me that day, because the coincidence was just too astronomical. I instantly felt so bad, because of lack of psychic hearing that I did not receive this message and had already done my dedication. When it happened, I knew instantly that it was no coincidence, and in fact an intervention from a demon. I decided to make better use of my now free time during the lunar eclipse and I did, what I felt, was my most powerful RTR that night at the peak of the eclipse as consolidation for my ignorance, and I have been doing them every weekday before and since. I am now working on my astral hearing, and I now get glimpses of good advice. I can't explain it, I don't have direct voices talking to me but I have these instant feelings and urges to do things out of nowhere that always work out positively in my favor and avoid disaster for me. I believe my guardian demon is truly looking out for me, and I am working so that soon I will know their name and even be able to fully telepathically communicate with him/her.

Hail Satan!

666Esoteric666 said:
I am now working on my astral hearing, and I now get glimpses of good advice. I can't explain it, I don't have direct voices talking to me but I have these instant feelings and urges to do things out of nowhere that always work out positively in my favor and avoid disaster for me. I believe my guardian demon is truly looking out for me, and I am working so that soon I will know their name and even be able to fully telepathically communicate with him/her.

Hail Satan!

Very happy to hear this! :D This is how the gods often guide us, especially when we are new! :p Then the next step you'll be able to hear them speak to you in your thoughts and directly answer questions.

666Esoteric666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
666Esoteric666 said:

Thank you for getting back to me with this wonderful information HPS! I will definitely practice this more.
As for my dedication, I ended up dedicating on the 18th when the moon was in cancer. A lot of things came up on that Sunday that I did not realize I had to do. However, one thing I did realize is how perfectly this changed. Literally 30 minutes before the eclipse begun, things that I had plans with the entire night and into the next day suddenly had changed at last minutes notice in a freak coincidence, and I found myself completely free right at the lunar cycle. I believe the gods premeditated lining my dedication up for me that day, because the coincidence was just too astronomical. I instantly felt so bad, because of lack of psychic hearing that I did not receive this message and had already done my dedication. When it happened, I knew instantly that it was no coincidence, and in fact an intervention from a demon. I decided to make better use of my now free time during the lunar eclipse and I did, what I felt, was my most powerful RTR that night at the peak of the eclipse as consolidation for my ignorance, and I have been doing them every weekday before and since. I am now working on my astral hearing, and I now get glimpses of good advice. I can't explain it, I don't have direct voices talking to me but I have these instant feelings and urges to do things out of nowhere that always work out positively in my favor and avoid disaster for me. I believe my guardian demon is truly looking out for me, and I am working so that soon I will know their name and even be able to fully telepathically communicate with him/her.

Hail Satan!

Im so proud of you. Its a beautiful thing when I see other gentiles just coming to Satan and the original gods.

Congratulations! That was definitely Satan and the gods, they communicate with us in different ways if we are not psychically open.

The RTR will also open you up psychically. they free the soul from Jewish curses. So make sure you do them as much as you can. Make it part of your meditation sessions.

Kinda dumb question, but can wearing grey clothes get negative effects on you? I heard that negative energies are usually grey colour and I'm wearing grey almost whole time. That's all.
Thanks,
Hail Satan!

SeekerofK said:
Is the necronomicon of satan? A friend of mine had a dream of me in a past life with one. Which explains why I was brought to satan. Is that magic valid or is it perverted by judaism?
The original version is.
http://Www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html
It was instructions for opening the chakras.

SeekerofK said:
Is the necronomicon of satan? A friend of mine had a dream of me in a past life with one. Which explains why I was brought to satan. Is that magic valid or is it perverted by judaism?

The Necronomicon is indeed related to Satan and the demons and is very much real, but it is not a 'dark book of evil machinations and terrible monstrous horrors'. It is also not an invention of Howard Phillips Lovecraft and has copies that precede the year of even the one written in 1586 by Dr. John Dee. It is known as the Book of Dead Names because the 'names' within haven't been used for thousands of years, thus they are stated as 'dead'. These names are words of power such as ones the gods have shared with us for magical use.

Many references to the Necronomicon will bring to light many allegories regarding serpents such as "Leviathan" and "Cthulhu"

"Leviathan," "Cthulhu," are names for the serpent kundalini "who lies sleeping and dreaming." "Narayana" probably one of the most ancient names for Cthulhu is also seen in the East Indian Hindu "Mahâbhârata" which is thousands of years old.

The purpose of the Necronomicon is to serve as a grimoire for opening the soul; it has had insurmountable amounts of knowledge regarding the soul and the 'God's'(code word for the chakras), several recenter copies and copies of today are extremely corrupted and messed with by the enemy. Thankfully Satan and his demons have preserved every bit of information regarding the opening of our souls and the rising of our kundalinis.

The focus on 'Madness' when regarding the Necronomicon and even H.P Lovecraft's writings is in reference to those who had used the workings within the Necronomicon. There have been ignorant fools who knew nothing of the information they were reading and the workings they did from it, they had no idea thanks to the xian lies for years and years that they were essentially empowering their souls using the 'dead names'.

The madness resulted from the physchic stimuli they had opened themselves to as a result such as entities on the astral. This is where the fear and horror keeps being emphasized by 'beings beyond our understanding'. They had exposed themselves to multiple psychic stimulants at once far too quickly and for 'those who are without' and have no guidance whatsoever can find it difficult to hold onto their sanity. It is what HPS Maxine meant when she said the average individual would go mad were they to suddenly experience the things we experience and see the things we see on a daily basis.

One must acclimate at a slow and comfortable pace.

Sorry for asking so many questions, but I come up with them as I study(I study a lot, about 6 hours a day)

1. Is satan an offensive term? Does he prefer Enki? If my conclusion is correct, both lucifer and satan are titles. Lucifer representing the achievment of the magnum opus and satan being ascribed to represent the enemy of the Jews.

2. I read on JoS that all the stories of gods are allegories. Is this literal, meaning the STORIES are allegories but the entities spoken of are real and have their own free will?

Thank you for your knowledge in advance!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Lykia said:
Hi everyone.
I've been reading about Joy of Satan for about a week now,and i've got just a single question.
This might be a bit stupid but can you still do the Power Meditations and the Witchcraft stuff even if you're not Satanist? I'm still having weird feelings about my religious choice and i'm not fully sure if i want to become a Satanist yet.
And if you can't do them if you're not Satanist can someone please explain why.

(Haven't read much about the topic,sorry)
The enemy tries to curse people. They don't want anyone to advance. When we dedicate, we are connected into a protection that keeps us safe. Many people throughout history have tried to use meditations to advance without dedicating, and maybe it works for a while, but at some level once their soul is bright and powerful enough it draws attention to them. And if they aren't protected, bad things can happen to them. A lot of these people go crazy, and have all kinds of bad luck. But Satan protects everyone who dedicates so they won't have these problems.

The other reason is it makes your advancement much faster. We are all connected as a family. Like a basic template that all our souls are part of. So when individual people in the family grow, that added strength helps the rest of the family grow too. So with everyone growing together, it is always becoming easier for everybody in the family to grow much faster and bigger.

I don't think you should do the meditations before dedicating, that could be an unnecessary risk. I suggest you read everything on the http://www.joyofsatan.org website. You can read http://www.exposingchristianity.com too to learn more. And then make a decision once you know more about it.

I second this. I have refrained from dedication and am under constant attack. I want my ritual to be done right to honor our father and to make up for my previous blasphemy.

You will be haunted, watched, attacked, and led towards the church. Their agents will pose as demons. In reality they are of the accusers(Jews) and want you to undergo baptism which is a powerful spell.

Even tho i have refrained, father satan has protected me. However as I progressed and opened my chakras(to where I can feel their spin and direct their energy) I notice many entities coming and going, some sinister, some good. They cant hurt me but they do everything they can to.

For example, attacking my love(gf) and giving my close friends dreams of me being evil as to isolate me and prevent me from waking them.

If you want to dabble, dabble. But if you want to grow, eventually you will need to dedicate less you fall to the madness imposed by the enemy.

This is a warning to other novices, given my personal experience.

This will likely be my last newbie question, and thanks in advance.

What does spiritual satanism have to say of the 144000. Are they of satan? I have found a few references that indicate the 144000 are of satan.

Otherwise is the 144000 a hoax? Or perhaps satan thought it'd be funny to bring about his change with the enemies prophecy(we know he has a good sense of humor)

Ardgion said:
Kinda dumb question, but can wearing grey clothes get negative effects on you? I heard that negative energies are usually grey colour and I'm wearing grey almost whole time. That's all.
Thanks,
Hail Satan!
You can wear grey just fine, it doesn't do anything. I wear grey shirts too it's all good.

This refers to the 144,000 Nadis in the soul. A nadi is a small energy channel or current, analogous to a small stream or air flow or wire. There are 144,000 of these small energy currents in the entire body. The chakras are points where many of these currents come together, which is why the chakras are places of strong energy direction. There are some places where all of these nadis all come together, like the 3rd chakra, and the 6th and the crown (7th).

SeekerofK said:

What does spiritual satanism have to say of the 144000. Are they of satan? I have found a few references that indicate the 144000 are of satan.

Otherwise is the 144000 a hoax? Or perhaps satan thought it'd be funny to bring about his change with the enemies prophecy(we know he has a good sense of humor)

Satan has been Satan's name for tens of thousands of years before the jews ever existed, the only person the name Satan is offensive to is the jews as they know he is real and they are terrified of drawing his attention to themselves. Think of in Harry Potter how they are all too afraid to even think of Voldemort's name, this is similar to how the jews are afraid of him.

Read these articles to learn more about Satan.
Satan Lucifer The Lord of The World
http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=182

2. Many of the stories about the gods are spiritual allegories, they are symbolic descriptions of the processes of growing and perfecting the soul. The word "gods" often refers to the Chakras, and in this way the stories of Offering To The Gods and things like this are really just saying to work on building your chakras.

Many specific individual names of gods in the old religions actually are mantras and stories of specific types of energies, and stories of how these energies are used within the soul to activate it to full power. In this way, there can actually be many different individual gods (actual real people) who work behind this name, as whoever calls to this name is actually just trying to invoke some kind of energy, and there is a huge number of gods who can all connect you with this energy so it could be any of them who helps.

And at the same time, there really are actual specific individual gods with their own specific names and sigils, and when you call to them you truly are calling to that one specific god directly. The JOS pages with the lists of Dæmon gods are examples of this; they are true gods and when you call to them it is them specifically who you call.

And also these Gods each have huge teams of lower gods working for them like helping them and training under them. So if you call and ask a god for help, they may send one of their helpers to actually help you instead, because they are personally extremely busy and their helpers are training to work in this way too. Even still, if you choose to call to a God it has to be for an actual important reason. They won't send anyone to help if it's some dumb little thing that doesn't really matter.

SeekerofK said:
Sorry for asking so many questions, but I come up with them as I study(I study a lot, about 6 hours a day)

1. Is satan an offensive term? Does he prefer Enki? If my conclusion is correct, both lucifer and satan are titles. Lucifer representing the achievment of the magnum opus and satan being ascribed to represent the enemy of the Jews.

2. I read on JoS that all the stories of gods are allegories. Is this literal, meaning the STORIES are allegories but the entities spoken of are real and have their own free will?

Thank you for your knowledge in advance!

Lykia said:
Hey everyone,i have one last question.
I see that a lot of meditations require you to say a mantra out loud.
This is a bit of problem for me as i'm 100% sure my family will notice the noises.
This is a bit dumb,but is there any way to do it without the mantras?
Satan understands this, and if you call to him and explain, he can send a god to you to work with you. If you absolutely don't have any choice, you can do it in your mind and put all your focus into it, and the god Satan sent to help will help you empower it so it still works.

But really the best way is to actually do it out loud. You can do it quietly like whisper it, but just the act of physically vibrating it with real sound is what puts in most of the energy. Find some way to be able to do this, like put on some music loud enough that your voice can't be heard over the music. You don't have to scream, just speak quietly under the music.

SeekerofK said:

144,000 are the nadis of the soul.

Everything the enemy uses in their trash torah, biblie and koran lie are STOLEN and corrupted from the ORIGINAL Sanskirt and other places to further their agenda.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back