Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FAQ about the Final RTR + Tetragrammaton + Shattering [Updated 25 August 2021]

Does it still keep it's strength if I don't have enough time to do the whole thing so I do whatever I can and finish the rest maybe hours later? I don't want to not do that if it could still help this way. :D

HP Mageson666 said:
You do have the time to do it.

oh-snap-rd7IVj5Zk9M8U

HP Mageson666 said:
You're right, I do it several times every day the correct way. What I meant with my question is that at work sometimes there's a few minutes when I can do a few letters, but have to finish it or do more at another point when I have another few minutes. This is in addition to the several I already do at home. I want to know if this is a good idea or if the energy disperses during such a break. I know for normal works splitting it up like this makes it ineffective, but I was hoping since this is so important this is still a good way to fit more repetitions in my day. :D

Stormblood said:
Seriously, how does someone not have 8-15 minutes to do the ritual, again? Go to bed 15 minutes later or wake up 15 minutes earlier. Here's your time.
I already do it several times at home every day, I was talking about how at work I'm trying to fit in as many extra repetitions as possible but sometimes it has to be broken up like that. And it takes me more like 40/50 minutes, I do it slow enough to feel the vibrations the strongest that I can. :)

Quick question since it's currently the topic. I manage to squeeze this in several times a day in spite of a busy, packed household. Occasionally however, I'll face a 1-2 minute long interruption from a family member. Nothing that stretches beyond that length. Just thought I'd ask how much short interruptions matter. I'm totally fine with restarting if it's necessary.

StraitShot47 said:
SunnyB said:
StraitShot47 said:
I'm not quoting any Priest here, but I think swaying means you have a blockage. I think the ideal point to get to is NOT swaying.

Quit spreading misinformation. Swaying is perfectly normal.

I never said swaying wasn't normal. In fact swaying is part of the process.

But if we were to see a perfect RTR by the Gods or Priest I do not think they would sway like a jew. That is wasted energy and a lack of focus.

"Swaying is normal" "i dont think they would sway like jews"??? :| :|

HP Mageson666 said:

If 1 time vibrating is enough, is it more powerful if we would do like 10 times the RTR with 1 vibration? Instead of 9 times like for example 3 times?

Arcadia said:
Quick question since it's currently the topic. I manage to squeeze this in several times a day in spite of a busy, packed household. Occasionally however, I'll face a 1-2 minute long interruption from a family member. Nothing that stretches beyond that length. Just thought I'd ask how much short interruptions matter. I'm totally fine with restarting if it's necessary.
Unfortunately the power of the ritual is not the same when something like that happens!The Gods explained it to me when I had a similar experience! :(
That you can do in such cases is to concentrate to the ritual and not to the that you talk with !It will make the damage less!After you stop talking the person who interrupted you finish the ritual and if you have time it would be better to start it again !
The demon SET explained to me (I remember it was one of the first times I was using my ouija board) that when we are doing something important and helpful for us sometimes Xians will interrupt us because our enemies don't want us to do those things because it will good for us or very distasteful for them!For example the day of the eclipse my xian dad was arguing with reason !It got me tired and I managed to do the ritual only one time! An other example when i was quite new I was searching my guardian demon which was Beleth!That my mother didn't stop to annoy me !It was one of the most irritating experiences of my entire life! :evil: !Not to mention the dedication ritual!I had to finished it very fast to hide the candle and the other things I had there in seconds because my xian mom again interrupted me!Fortunately Satan told me that the ritual is accurate and there is no problem with the interruption :| !Anyway that I am trying to tell is that such things happens so do not let anything like this to get you down! ;)

Hi,
I am a new Satanist dedicated. I have two questions, excuse me my English is basic.
Can I do the new ritual in a ritual standard? I read the FAQ on the forum and I did not find the answer.
For the 40-day meditation program, I read on the site that the meditations are being updated. Can I start the program immediately with the current meditations and then improve with the updates?
I am very enjoying to have made my commitment to Father Satan and I thank the JoS for all that is being done here.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL TO OUR TRUE GODS!

When you say "ritual standard" do you mean like with candles, at an alter with incense etc?

If so then sure go ahead! It won't hurt if thats what you feel you have to do.

However it's not necessary as you just need to raise your energies which can be done with some mantras or even breathing exercises. Here is a link for raising energy:

http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Raising_Energies.htm

Invocation to Satan:
http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Invocation.htm

Remember the RTR needs to be done daily, even multiple times if you can, so raising energy quickly is best because you are less likely to miss it.

Yes you should start meditating immediately!

The 40 days program should link to the updated versions. If something is changed later then you can change it.

The old ones are still effective they have just been updated to be the most effective. You will not waste time either way. It's more wasteful to do nothing.

aldebaran666 said:
Hi,
I am a new Satanist dedicated. I have two questions, excuse me my English is basic.
Can I do the new ritual in a ritual standard? I read the FAQ on the forum and I did not find the answer.
For the 40-day meditation program, I read on the site that the meditations are being updated. Can I start the program immediately with the current meditations and then improve with the updates?
I am very enjoying to have made my commitment to Father Satan and I thank the JoS for all that is being done here.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL TO OUR TRUE GODS!

aldebaran666 said:
Hi,

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL TO OUR TRUE GODS!
Yes you can do the final ritual whenever you want!If you do this everyday youn will feel very beautiful feelings!Now about the 40 days program start with it and then improve it !

thank you for your answers, I should have answered earlier.
Actually this is the standard ritual with incense I was talking about, I read all the posts on the final RTR and it is clear.
Thank you.

Hello, new to this board and to Satanism. Thank you for hosting this great site! I have been learning a ton, and having my mind not just opened but mind blown.

My question: someone this morning linked to a paintable version of the RTR, where you can go in with any browser and take your finger and paint over the Hebrew letters to blot them out. This'd be very useful and convenient, except, I didn't think to bookmark it, and can't seem to find it now after rooting around all over the boards! It was in the New Posts section this morning around 0800 EST. Could that individual please re-post or direct me to the link. Thanks

AP

Anaten Piewalker said:
Hello, new to this board and to Satanism. Thank you for hosting this great site! I have been learning a ton, and having my mind not just opened but mind blown.

My question: someone this morning linked to a paintable version of the RTR, where you can go in with any browser and take your finger and paint over the Hebrew letters to blot them out. This'd be very useful and convenient, except, I didn't think to bookmark it, and can't seem to find it now after rooting around all over the boards! It was in the New Posts section this morning around 0800 EST. Could that individual please re-post or direct me to the link. Thanks

AP
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183738id_/http://zen-dijkstra-98e94f.netlify.com/

Anaten Piewalker said:

UPDATE: Found it. https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183738id_/zen-dijkstra-98e94f.netlify.com/

AP

Anaten Piewalker said:

AP
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626&hilit=Paintable+final+rtr

Anaten Piewalker said:

AP

A... touch-screen in a pc...? :| :| Is that even possible? You can just use this instead with Microsoft paint

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5zce5jqt07f87o/NoprinterRTR.png?dl=1

Anaten Piewalker said:

AP

You can find it here : https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626
You can also search for "Paintable Final RTR" in the Joy Of Satan 666 section to find it

RhuledKhekho said:
Anaten Piewalker said:

AP

You can also search for "Paintable Final RTR" in the Joy Of Satan 666 section to find it

Oooohhh... Ok. My Bad.

If we have trouble rolling our Rs, should we just try as best as we can, or is it ok to just pronounce the Rs as we usually do until we can roll them?

Also, how important are the accent marks? The printout I use doesn't have accent marks, so I just try to do as best I can and go with how the audio goes. But is it a big deal if I don't get the accents perfectly?

Anyone have any tips for keeping track of the repetitions? I use my fingers now. If I accidentally do one extra rep for a vibration, is that a big deal or should I start over?

Lastly, the printout I use has "Hail Satan" written on it, I assume it's ok to still destroy the printout as long as I do it with the proper intention?

HailVictory88 said:
If we have trouble rolling our Rs, should we just try as best as we can, or is it ok to just pronounce the Rs as we usually do until we can roll them?

Also, how important are the accent marks? The printout I use doesn't have accent marks, so I just try to do as best I can and go with how the audio goes. But is it a big deal if I don't get the accents perfectly?

Anyone have any tips for keeping track of the repetitions? I use my fingers now. If I accidentally do one extra rep for a vibration, is that a big deal or should I start over?

Lastly, the printout I use has "Hail Satan" written on it, I assume it's ok to still destroy the printout as long as I do it with the proper intention?
1. Doesn't matter, just do your best and you'll get better.

2. There is another version which has the accents, the only problem with that version is when you print it the fahkh fahk fukh letter doesn't show up on the paper because the layout isn't exactly the same size as printer paper. But you can use a couple of this version's papers just to get used to the accents, or just look at the picture online to see the accents.

3. To keep track of repetitions, think of each 9 like it's really 3 sets of 3. 123 123 123 is very easy to keep track of, much easier than trying to remember 123456789 perfectly.

4. You can destroy the paper however you want it doesn't matter. Throw it in the garbage, burn it, bury it, whatever you can think of.

RhuledKhekho said:
Anaten Piewalker said:

My question: someone this morning linked to a paintable version of the RTR, where you can go in with any browser and take your finger and paint over the Hebrew letters to blot them out. This'd be very useful and convenient, except, I didn't think to bookmark it, and can't seem to find it now [...]

It only appears in the sig of a ton of posts here. I kept reading 'printable,' not 'paintable'. How embarrassing. :oops:

Thanks,

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HailVictory88 said:

1. Doesn't matter, just do your best and you'll get better.

2. There is another version which has the accents, the only problem with that version is when you print it the fahkh fahk fukh letter doesn't show up on the paper because the layout isn't exactly the same size as printer paper. But you can use a couple of this version's papers just to get used to the accents, or just look at the picture online to see the accents.

3. To keep track of repetitions, think of each 9 like it's really 3 sets of 3. 123 123 123 is very easy to keep track of, much easier than trying to remember 123456789 perfectly.

4. You can destroy the paper however you want it doesn't matter. Throw it in the garbage, burn it, bury it, whatever you can think of.

Thank you comrade!

IT FEELS LIKE SOAP.......SLippery , everythings comes loose, it peaks everynew day, im like viewing this beating heart , full of electricity, I cant say I expected this. its makes everything different. im electric again. I can feel it. I cant explain, it feels so powerful, like,
better than cheb chelios

If I do this while someone else is within my aura does it remove the curses from their soul like it would mine?

EyyBRO said:
Since we need to raise our energies for this RTR, what would be the best way to raise as much energy as we physically can for the RTR?

I want to put total annihilation upon the enemy :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You can do kundalini yoga. This is something that usually works for everyone who tries it. Some other meditations may be great for some people but not be felt right away by new people. But the yoga works just as well and it always works.

What is the second best planetary hour? I had a thought that it may be hour of Mars but I don't think that that anymore because I saw that Mars is the lesser malefic .

SABNAC50 said:
What is the second best planetary hour? I had a thought that it may be hour of Mars but I don't think that that anymore because I saw that Mars is the lesser malefic .
Whatever moment you have the time and opportunity to be doing it. If you have the luxury of even thinking about planetary hours, it sounds like you have many hours of free time. Most of this time should be spent on RTR, meditations, learning more, and whatever else to improve yourself.

ZmajEriksson said:
If I do this while someone else is within my aura does it remove the curses from their soul like it would mine?

I second this question I would like to know as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back