Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Know Your Enemy

Shannon

Hello. This was posted in the Black forum but I am posting it here just in case new members will a compiled list to identify Jews and understanding them genetically.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15530

Thank you for sharing with us. Any and all knowledge against our enemy is much appreciated. It's a wonder how such alien looking filth run amok in our populations pretending to be white can go so unnoticed by the general populace. You can tell the more jewish they are that they aren't human at all and don't belong on this planet.

The fact that they mixed genes with gentiles to try and better blend in is absolutely repulsive on every dimensional level. They are so desperate in their futile attempts to escape the sufferings of their own dna that they'd dare bring their parasitic filth among our own genetics. Disgusting creatures that will be put out of their misery without mercy, they don't belong in existence, which makes me wonder how in the hell they ever got to exist in the first place.

Yes, these methods are good, but also look for their horns. But be weary because they can be ground down. Also look for their claw. Jew can be crafty, they can shift their shape as well. Also look for money. The jew love money's, yes.

They can wear hat called yarmulke. This is to hide their horns. Be careful.

Eric13 said:
Yes, these methods are good, but also look for their horns. But be weary because they can be ground down. Also look for their claw. Jew can be crafty, they can shift their shape as well. Also look for money. The jew love money's, yes.

Jews don't have horns in any way whatsoever. If anything we're the ones with horns in a symbolical and spiritual sense. Like the icon of mercury and in historical art of our gods, some were depicted with horns such as Azazel. The symbol of Baphomet also has horns.

Two horns upon the head represent the perfected lifeforce, the risen serpent and the open crown chakra, thus in addition the status of a demon as one who has reached godhood and ascended in spiritual power.

Jews have nothing like this and never will. They are also incapable of shapeshifting their physical forms otherwise they wouldn't be so easy to spot.

Eric13 said:

is that so Eric?

I just still cant get over how they call us cattle and other gross things yet they are the most disgusting, inside and out.

HPS Shannon said:
I just still cant get over how they call us cattle and other gross things yet they are the most disgusting, inside and out.

They're blind to see their own filth and can't smell it either. Fucking trash.

I'm not blaming anyone, just asking out of curiousity: Why haven't the True Gods destroyed those trashes in the past before we were created? They enslaved so many races before us, so I wonder why they haven't known about this back then?

Again, I'm not blaming anyone, just asking out of curiosity

I dont understand how gentiles mix with them anyways. Cause I cannot even be sexually attracted to a strong xtian no matter how good they look cause their energy. Also you can tell the Jews are different even without knowing the truth. I felt them fake and plastic somehow before I knew the truth and felt uncomfortable even when I couldn't at all sense energy.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

I'm not blaming anyone, just asking out of curiousity: Why haven't the True Gods destroyed those trashes in the past before we were created? They enslaved so many races before us, so I wonder why they haven't known about this back then?

Way back more than 10,000 years ago (maybe a lot older I don't know) the aliens who created the jewish race were able to draw energy directly from the universe, so they pulled enough power to give the world a hard hit. The first thing the gods did was cut them off from the universe so they don't have any more source of energy. So after this, the only source of power they had was to trick humans to fund it for them with Christianity and other tricks. Earth is not the only place the enemy has been, they have been other places all over the galaxy doing the exact same thing for a very long time. The gods have removed them from these places, Earth is one of the last places they still are at. All this time the gods have been working to cut them off more and more to stop them from spreading, and now we are helping the final steps of cleaning everything up.

Final RTR, clean up the mess

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Way back more than 10,000 years ago (maybe a lot older I don't know) the aliens who created the jewish race were able to draw energy directly from the universe, so they pulled enough power to give the world a hard hit. The first thing the gods did was cut them off from the universe so they don't have any more source of energy. So after this, the only source of power they had was to trick humans to fund it for them with Christianity and other tricks. Earth is not the only place the enemy has been, they have been other places all over the galaxy doing the exact same thing for a very long time. The gods have removed them from these places, Earth is one of the last places they still are at. All this time the gods have been working to cut them off more and more to stop them from spreading, and now we are helping the final steps of cleaning everything up.

Final RTR, clean up the mess

Okay, thank you for answering!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back