Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can a fellow Jos help reading my astrology

Is it OK fr sameone to read my astrology.I was thinking if sameone can read my natal chart,im not gud at astrology so l may ask a fellow Jos fr help.

Www.lydiasastrology.com
Lydia and Cobra are the only ones who are perfect enough to read astrology for JOS. But Cobra has so many projects going on at once he's very busy. Lydia can do it! :p

Ol argedco luciftias said:
http://Www.lydiasastrology.com
Lydia and Cobra are the only ones who are perfect enough to read astrology for JOS. But Cobra has so many projects going on at once he's very busy. Lydia can do it! :p
=Thanks so much fr your help I will go through it.

It can be dangerous to give your natal chart information to a person online. Lydia and HP Hoodedcobra are trustworthy of course, but if someone else says that they can help you interpret it, I would not recommend giving it to them as people can disguise who they are online, and there are people here who browse the forums looking for an opportunity to hurt Satanists who let their guard down.

HailVictory88 said:
It can be dangerous to give your natal chart information to a person online. Lydia and HP Hoodedcobra are trustworthy of course, but if someone else says that they can help you interpret it, I would not recommend giving it to them as people can disguise who they are online, and there are people here who browse the forums looking for an opportunity to hurt Satanists who let their guard down.
=I already given my natal chart to one of Astrologer who calm to help me.He even told me my future.I don't knw if he is telling th truth.He said I will meet sameone special in th future nw.My life is out of control tht I will give anything to get it back .I don't knw guys,I hope I will find my way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back