Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Osho?

Osho made you work 12 hours a day to get $ 200 in the month, ask for sale of property and contaminated 750 in a terrorist attack, but lived in wealth and luxury while others ... ¿What does this remind?, it's what you should not become ...

I have heard the statements from Osho fans and those opposed. There is evidence that Osho was assassinated however Osho was not liked because he was the first Indian guru to expose Christianity as total lie to control people to the over three hundred million people and many American's. Some of Osho's stuff was globalist nonsense. And the strange thing with the attempts to take over the local government was done by the underling of Osho's who had taken over the place as Osho was drugged on medication a lot and had bad health problems.

HP Mageson666 said:
I have heard the statements from Osho fans and those opposed. There is evidence that Osho was assassinated however Osho was not liked because he was the first Indian guru to expose Christianity as total lie to control people to the over three hundred million people and many American's. Some of Osho's stuff was globalist nonsense. And the strange thing with the attempts to take over the local government was done by the underling of Osho's who had taken over the place as Osho was drugged on medication a lot and had bad health problems.
Holy shit

That is what DM.Murdock told me on her old yahoo group forum back in the day she researched into Osho a lot and that was her conclusion on the subject.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back