Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For Emos; Emotional People; Water Signs Persons; Cowards; Wimps; and the like

Neoma Isadora said:
Adagio // said:
What way to display your ignorance and disrespect water sign people's.
Coming from an individual who talks like a wimp all the time too. Water is a cosmic principle of fidelity, honour and bravery. It can also induce feelings of submission and fear depending on how and which nature of it a person embodies. Of course water comprises a great plethora of different energies. My apologies for heating up a bit this comment section, but this wimp needed a good truth slap.

To develop,

- Air signs think they are the best, too bad they are completely deluded. These are the worst people to have as family, friends or lover. Unreliable, superficial, treasonous and manipulative without being provoked, cheating, deceiving, a huge entitlement complex, on top of being full of cowardice. They pack the most flaws of all the zodiac but manage to deceive others with their cheap tricks and superficial charm (only works on fire and earth of course, water can see through the crap)

- Fire signs try to make others believe they are the best because they are completely insecure inside and need others having a high opinion of them to function. But they will never admit that of course. Actually Saggitarius is the most secure fire sign and Aries is the least secure sign of the entire zodiac. Aries is so insecure and threatened by others, and dependent on others approbation that they are compulsed to argue and fight with everybody constantly so they can feel good about themselves. Pathetic :roll: . Leo is very pride dependent and needs to show off constantly but is more secure then Aries, because they don't feel the need to bully and put others down to feel secure, they are content with just bragging in a vain manner and showing off constantly.

- Earth know better then to have urges to show off like kids and also have the same adjectives as the air signs but the opposite good qualities instead of flaws. These are great people although they are plain/too material focused and they can be too dependent on others judgment.

- Water signs are just awesome. They have the best qualities. They will do what needs to be done but not waste energy. They don't show off or need approval because their sense of self worth is completely independent of others approval. You can hate, despise and mock them it will only make them stronger and more resolute. Another perk is living life to the fullest with all emotions stronger so highs are amazing and lows are pretty bad but they are part of the journey too and are interesting and remembering them makes one happy in comparison. And sorry not sorry Aries, being constantly angry at everyone and everything is not experiencing emotions, it's having a brain disorder :)
I am an air sign myself. I just wanted to keep it real for this douche. As water are very prevalent in the highest ranks of Demons. One who is devoid of emotion can display behaviours of cowardliness. I have one friend who is water sign prevalent, and once I was being bullied when I was young, some very older drugged up types took the ball we were playing from me and my friends. This one friend exploded in rage and started beating up the shittalker. That was the watery guy with cancer predominance. This why I understand why Maxine says cancers can come off as tough, this is because they are very protective and stick up for their loved ones. Its not a single zodiac sign that makes a person suck. Its patterns imbalances in the chart amd degeneration of the soul.

Neoma Isadora said:
- Air signs think they are the best, too bad they are completely deluded. These are the worst people to have as family, friends or lover. Unreliable, superficial, treasonous and manipulative without being provoked, cheating, deceiving, a huge entitlement complex, on top of being full of cowardice. They pack the most flaws of all the zodiac but manage to deceive others with their cheap tricks and superficial charm (only works on fire and earth of course, water can see through the crap)

- Fire signs try to make others believe they are the best because they are completely insecure inside and need others having a high opinion of them to function. But they will never admit that of course. Actually Saggitarius is the most secure fire sign and Aries is the least secure sign of the entire zodiac. Aries is so insecure and threatened by others, and dependent on others approbation that they are compulsed to argue and fight with everybody constantly so they can feel good about themselves. Pathetic :roll: . Leo is very pride dependent and needs to show off constantly but is more secure then Aries, because they don't feel the need to bully and put others down to feel secure, they are content with just bragging in a vain manner and showing off constantly.

- Earth know better then to have urges to show off like kids and also have the same adjectives as the air signs but the opposite good qualities instead of flaws. These are great people although they are plain/too material focused and they can be too dependent on others judgment.

- Water signs are just awesome. They have the best qualities. They will do what needs to be done but not waste energy. They don't show off or need approval because their sense of self worth is completely independent of others approval. You can hate, despise and mock them it will only make them stronger and more resolute. Another perk is living life to the fullest with all emotions stronger so highs are amazing and lows are pretty bad but they are part of the journey too and are interesting and remembering them makes one happy in comparison. And sorry not sorry Aries, being constantly angry at everyone and everything is not experiencing emotions, it's having a brain disorder :)

Awwww ♡

Just one thing: I love playing around, having discussions et similia but I don't accept insults.
Giving me a "Brain disorder" just because I said "I'm always angry" is very "pathetic", to use your words.
It's sad that you misunderstood my "I'm always angry and nervous". It is something called sarcasm and I didn't even directed it to someone in particular. I was joking around, for laughing.

I think you're taking all this too personally and now I fully understand what FancyMancy meant with this topic.

You brought up a kind of Water Sign Supremacy. Do you really think Water is the best?
There's no "this is the best sign/element" or "this is the worst". There should be balance, not extremes. I suggest you to read this:

http://web.archive.org/web/20150918....com/hailtosatansvictory666/Invoking_Air.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20150913...svictory666.angelfire.com/Invoking_Earth.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20150915...com/hailtosatansvictory666/Invoking_Fire.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20150915...om/hailtosatansvictory666/Invoking_Water.html

If you don't recognize yourself as a wimp etc then it could means that you don't have an excess of Water or you have certain aspects and placements that don't make you a wimp. Simple.

But please, don't invent characteristics of elements and be the hero of water signs.
We were talking about tendencies.

Neoma Isadora said:
Adagio // said:
What way to display your ignorance and disrespect water sign people's.
Coming from an individual who talks like a wimp all the time too. Water is a cosmic principle of fidelity, honour and bravery. It can also induce feelings of submission and fear depending on how and which nature of it a person embodies. Of course water comprises a great plethora of different energies. My apologies for heating up a bit this comment section, but this wimp needed a good truth slap.

To develop,

It might look a bit like a stupid question but considering myself in one category or an other would be linked to my predominance in one of the elements or my AC or a Grand Trine?

Like my AC is scorpio and that's all for water.
I have 3 planets in each of the other elements except one has 4.
And one of the element with 3 planets has a Grand Trine.

With only this info can I consider myself predominant in an element or another and how? :eek:

FancyMancy said:
Ninja 666 said:
I thought the Astral 'cord' was an analogy and was corrected, because an estranged member tried scaring people into worrying about having the cord be severed with a cutting tool, i.e. visualising a cutting tool to cut it from your Chakra.

I know, HP Hooded Cobra wrote on "The enemy tubes" on the other forum. I'm not sure about the cord HPS Maxine is talking about but I believe it to be the same as what we dislodge in the "How to Detach Unwanted People/Entities from Your Aura" working. But if that is also an analogy it would be fucking awesome!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back