Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who was this fellow?

Wes

I met a 300 year old vampire named Ron, who claimed to know Maxine. He had the most beautiful diamond eyes I had ever seen, he was extremely well built and weighed 300 pounds despite not being much bigger than me. He claimed he could turn me into a vampire like him within 6 months and also use DMT to train me to be a warlock. He was very demented and looking for his pet gerbil after claiming that a gang dissolved his girlfriend in acid. He was reading out of a bible with a bunch of notes and sacred symbols written in it.He thought me and my fiance at the time were his guardian angels.

What do you guys make of all this? We greatly improved his mood but from petty jealousy from how my fiance was looking at him, as he was very attractive, I left with my fiance and never saw him again. Besides, from what I knew from JOS we are not about vamparism, and we discourage taking shortcut drugs to gain spiritual powers early through dangerous means, so I was skeptical about everything he said, yet it felt like he was telling his version of the truth.

This person is mentally ill or way worse, and you need to be moving away ASAP from them. He/it knows nobody, and is probably a lunatic. Move away ASAP for your safety.

Drugs do not give any power. They are illusory sensations they create. The only thing they do is guarantee you will never achieve any actual powers by messing up your system spiritually and materially.

Move away at all costs. If what you write is true, you are hanging around some sick and dangerous subhuman.

A friendly tip for next time, when they tell you that they're a "vampire", and they admit they're reading the bible, that's the first two warning signs that they're 5.9 cans short of a 6 pack. Weak-minded people will read about vampires and when they can't control their thoughts, they easily become wrapped up in a mental LARP and spiral downhill from there, especially when drugs are involved.

These types of lunatics are of no real concern to us, and don't believe anyone outside of the JoS Clergy who says they know HPS Maxine. 98% chance that they don't.

Wes said:
I met a 300 year old vampire named Ron, who claimed to know Maxine. He had the most beautiful diamond eyes I had ever seen, he was extremely well built and weighed 300 pounds despite not being much bigger than me. He claimed he could turn me into a vampire like him within 6 months and also use DMT to train me to be a warlock. He was very demented and looking for his pet gerbil after claiming that a gang dissolved his girlfriend in acid. He was reading out of a bible with a bunch of notes and sacred symbols written in it.He thought me and my fiance at the time were his guardian angels.

What do you guys make of all this? We greatly improved his mood but from petty jealousy from how my fiance was looking at him, as he was very attractive, I left with my fiance and never saw him again. Besides, from what I knew from JOS we are not about vamparism, and we discourage taking shortcut drugs to gain spiritual powers early through dangerous means, so I was skeptical about everything he said, yet it felt like he was telling his version of the truth.

Sounds like one of those kinds of people you see in the Urban areas that have used a lot of drugs and pretty much lost their soul through damage to it. Not really worth your time and if you were to hang out with them they will take advantage of you and they will come up with any story to sound convincing that they are on your side just so they can get your money or something from you or worse if they are spiritually aware your energy. Stay away I have had issues with those types in the past and been taken advantage of a lot.

Also this could be the case as well Trust me a normal con man who is completely materialistic can come up with all sorts of spiritual stuff he knows is bullshit if he senses he needs it to get you as a victim even looking up stuff like the JOS etc. Be careful.

To lighten the mood listen to this
https://youtu.be/aiLLQH9Djvc
This reminds me of these type of people.

Good luck

Yes that guy sounds like a freak.

Remember you gravitate to become like those you hang around with.

And taking drugs kills.

I see the drunks and chemically imbalanced individuals and I say to myself I'm not missing anything.

Those are cheap highs. Realise why the mouse gets caught in the mouse trap......the mouse doesn't realise why the cheese is free!

Getting chemically high is a hallucination.

In the intoxicated persons mind they're strong and experiencing interesting sensations.

But in reality they're vulnerable weak and sick and poisoned by the intoxicating substance.

True spirituality is to be a normal healthy and balanced person. Not some fringe wierdo.

It's hard work and takes dedication and persistence to work at rising in your personal empowerment.

Be selective about who you keep in your circle because they will bring you to their level and it happens automatically. It works both ways. You'll raise others to your level but they will bring you down as well to theirs.

As they say choose your friends wisely and hang around people who will lift you up and who you'd like to be like.

Scion of Atlantis said:
A friendly tip for next time, when they tell you that they're a "vampire", and they admit they're reading the bible, that's the first two warning signs that they're 5.9 cans short of a 6 pack. Weak-minded people will read about vampires and when they can't control their thoughts, they easily become wrapped up in a mental LARP and spiral downhill from there, especially when drugs are involved.

These types of lunatics are of no real concern to us, and don't believe anyone outside of the JoS Clergy who says they know HPS Maxine. 98% chance that they don't.
You mean not every werewolf and frankenstein is close personal friends with Maxine? :eek:

This is just some troll wanting to waste our time. Doesn't need any sympathy.

their is a very interesting world of evil and false power , it seems, 1 out of a million go into the rabbit hole and actually gain from it. dmt is not factually explained anywere except Satan i bet .lies everywere. i know , im ect......

Edelwise said:
I believe you forgot to mention that this was a dream.

No, this actually happened. Thought he may have had abnormally beautiful eyes the sun was hitting at just the right angle, I know how light on white/light blue-green eyes looks when in the sun. So unless reality is a dream we all need to wake up from, no, this was not a dream. Also I flubbed one detail with the wrong wording, I do know if he weighed 300 poinds, he just claimed so. He was heavy from how he handled a skateboard though.

I am honestly hurt that you guys think I'm trolling. Ive been with Satan whats about to be 9-10 years and have trusted everything Ive ever learned from this spiritual group over anything else, even through my time dealing with the enemy trying to delude my mind.

jews-shlomo_unmasked_by_makeapp.gif

"What? I've been here forever! That's why this is my first and only post, and it's just the most ridiculous shit I could think of. This is normal, goy!"

The-Goyim-Know.jpg

Wes said:
I am honestly hurt that you guys think I'm trolling. Ive been with Satan whats about to be 9-10 years and have trusted everything Ive ever learned from this spiritual group over anything else, even through my time dealing with the enemy trying to delude my mind.
And yet you believe a 300 years old vampire named ron lmao

Scion of Atlantis said:
Jewish trolls are getting less and less creative by the day. The Final RTRs are hitting them so hard they can't even troll properly anymore.
And he made an affirmation that he is honestly hurt. Let's do some rtr and help him manifest that for him. :lol:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
jews-shlomo_unmasked_by_makeapp.gif

"What? I've been here forever! That's why this is my first and only post, and it's just the most ridiculous shit I could think of. This is normal, goy!"

The-Goyim-Know.jpg

This actually isnt my first and only post, I made an indepth post about my experiences with this spiritual group that included some of my poetry and a bit of my story with this set of beliefs, although it wasnt approved yet.. I have been a semi active member of this group since I was 17, and Ive posted on and off on the yahoo groups, so I thought that maybe the community was ready to accept me, but it seems I may have been wrong.

Aquarius said:
Wes said:
And yet you believe a 300 years old vampire named ron lmao

I have a developmental disability, and this was about 6 years ago, Ive grown a lot since then, mentally and physically, and I do not appreciate your mocking tone.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
Jewish trolls are getting less and less creative by the day. The Final RTRs are hitting them so hard they can't even troll properly anymore.
And he made an affirmation that he is honestly hurt. Let's do some rtr and help him manifest that for him. :lol:
:lol: Sounds like a plan mate!

Alright, I'm in a better mood. I was honestly hurt though, my genetics are Nordic and Neanderthal in nature, I dont need this flak honestly but if it makes you guys feel good, I'm happy for you. My dad is a pure nordic, and my mom is dutch and white trash. Why would I be doing these RTRs myself if I was a jew and it's supposed to destroy my religion? I'll be honest, I usually keep this to myself in normal society. I hate jews. Absolutely hate them. Real jews, not people who are religiously jewish, they have just fallen from grace, or have jewish ancestry they're not connected to and think they're jews, they're being tricked. I'm talking about those rat like ugly lizard people with severely corrupted genetics who want to rule the world. They're degenerates. I hate the fact that Danny Elfman is my favorite singer, as he is a jew and its obvious during his shows where his reptillian form shows through like mad. All his songs are quite repulsive, even though they're all just perspective pieces they portray a nasty thought process he must have.

The reptillians need to take their scum back to whatever world they want to dump them on. This planet rightfully belongs to the children of Enki and the other Nordic Gods. I'm sorry I'm not perfect enough for you, but from my time with Luciferians, I picked up the philosophy that striving for perfection always is in and of itself Perfection, I'm trying to achieve the Magnum Opus like the rest of you. I'm here to form a bond of unity between us and the Great Gods of Old, the ones who should be revered, not these reptillian monsters who try to control the world. My dads side of the family can literally be traced back to Alexander the Great of Macedonia. I take pride in who I am. My name has 6-6-6 letters, I take pride in that too, even though it wasn't purposeful. I am trying to grow as a person and get off pharmaceutical psych meds, as they are nothing but poisons of the pseudoscience of psychiatry, I am trying to seek out therapy for my personality disorders, as those are something I need to deal with immediately. Like I said I have a developmental disability, PDD, the lowest form of autism. I am incredibly well adjusted socially but I literally have the maturity level of a 4-6 year old. I cannot help this. Sorry I wanted to learn your guys perspective on this weirdo, but I should of expected this response, as this post was unnecessary. I apologize if I made you guys think I was a jew. I have empathy, I feel things deeply and truly. Ive seen a jew and wanted them dead, I've used their own tricks against them to ruin their life, I did this to a jew I was pretending to be friends with. He had severe leg infections on both legs, and I did nothing but give him bad advice. I havent seen him since, so I assume hes in a wheelchair or dead now. When I see a jew it disgusts me, and the only religion I've not tried out in my spiritual seeking was worship of YHWH. I did a transcendental meditation one, First I used Satan Lucifer as my mantra, and I went to a place with the most fantastically beautiful light I've ever seen, for about 7 seconds, and it was at this point and time I knew, for sure, that this being I had been worshiping is absolutely real and he is the most beautiful being in the universe, worthy of all we think he is. He is the Celestial Peacock, the great and shining God of Light, Lucifer, Opposer and enemies to all who try to control the world he rightfully owns. I then tried using the jewish name of God, and went straight to hell, the christian version. I know which side is the right side.

What can I do to prove my loyalty to this cause? Cause I've always wanted to be part of this community more than an occasional post on the E-groups. I feel as if you guys do great research and have the correct view on this world. From everything I learned from being a Buddhist Priest, you guys are following the true dharma better than most practicing Buddhists. You guys are amazing, all of you, and I'm not just trying to butter you up. I've learned more about reality through JOS site than and other false front for a bunch of retards trying to feel important.

If you want to hear my story, I'll write it here again with additional details, or less details, I was being foolish and didnt save the post I wrote here that wasn't approved. I have felt a calling towards Satan since I was 4 years old. I didnt know what this meant at the time, I thought it meant making fun of christians and doing drugs. I was raised christian, like a lot of us, but all it ever felt like to me was adults playing make believe, and I was always on Satans side. I thought to myself why do these adults believe all these nonsense stories? They made us watch Vegetales, some of the most retarded stories I've ever seen. I hated sunday school with a passion. I stopped going to church very quickly and switched to the belief in Good and Evil, as my mother said she didn't believe in God, just Good, and my retarded grandma was a Pentecostal and they did tongues and weird shit like that, which my mother told me stories about but the church tried to move away from that stuff by the time I was involved. I tried many religions before trying this one, I tried to go back to christianity, but I was never fond of the Jesus story as I believed in the one and only true God, which for a long time I now know is Lucifer, and thanks to this site and its connected sites. The only other religion I identified with was Buddhism, which through you guys, I found the true Dharma to follow.

All this christian nonsense is pure schizophrenia, I agree with you guys on that. Although I must admit, I still go to church occasionally as a thought experiment because I am immune to the powers of whatever spirits dwell in any church I go to, and I want to gain perspective into their way of thought so I can know how to help our brothers and sisters come back to the Nordic Gods and understanding the idiocy of their religion helps me accomplish this task. I've literally converted hundreds of people to this religion over the years, though most of them got scared and abandoned it. I am incredibly spiritually powerful, I can instantly summon the power of the Gods at a whim and experience extreme asmr and do high level magick very easily. My chakras are extremely well built up and I can close and open them all with little effort, I am in a state of Void meditation literally 24/7, I don't have cognitive thoughts for the enemy to read, I am a being of pure energy who has mastered most aspects of the magick you teach on this site.

This is all I will say on the subject of me being fake, a troll, or a jew. I dont want to hear that bullshit.

You sound unbalanced and a little deluded. On the off chance you're being genuine, I recommend SATANAMA meditation + proper affirmations to heal your psyche.

Wes said:
I've literally converted hundreds of people to this religion over the years, though most of them got scared and abandoned it. I am incredibly spiritually powerful, I can instantly summon the power of the Gods at a whim and experience extreme asmr and do high level magick very easily. My chakras are extremely well built up and I can close and open them all with little effort, I am in a state of Void meditation literally 24/7, I don't have cognitive thoughts for the enemy to read, I am a being of pure energy who has mastered most aspects of the magick you teach on this site.

This is all I will say on the subject of me being fake, a troll, or a jew. I dont want to hear that bullshit.
Give me a damn break, we've encountered plenty of clowns who claim to have this "great spiritual power" over the years, and for all of their bluster, glory, and alleged magical fortitude, they do nothing in reality to advance the cause of Satanism and for it receive no recognition from the Gods. So often it just by happenstance turns out that these people are really either druggies, trolls, or just tale-tellers who have little to no spiritual power at all. What a coincidence. You've already demonstrated that you lack mental control, intuitiveness, and a deep understanding of Satanism overall by your posts.

Let's say that you're a genuine Gentile Satanist not trolling, just with bad communication skills, an inflated ego, and a tendency to like to tell big stories, and let's say we're willing to give you a second chance. Your best bet would be to actually begin working on yourself spiritually so you can free yourself of any delusions, and to actually put tangible work, such as RTRs to work toward the success of Spiritual Satanism. The amount of time you took to write your stories and fantasies in this thread is valuable time you wasted which could have been put on real tangible work.

Until then, you'll be hearing plenty from us about how you might be a troll, Jew, druggie, or overall, a fool.

LaconicLion said:
You sound unbalanced and a little deluded. On the off chance you're being genuine, I recommend SATANAMA meditation + proper affirmations to heal your psyche.

Thank you. Will try this. I am unbalanced, I'm living a very hard home life with abusive people. They can get to me sometimes. I am deluded slightly, and once again I need to stress I don't want to upset any of you or make you think bad of me. I just want to grow and learn with all you guys. I have bipolar, I wrote that last post in a manic state, now I'm in a depressive state.Thank you for "off chance" because I know who I am and what I'm about, and like I said, this post was stupid, I'd like it if no one commented on this thread, any more, I just want to explore other topics and not take my time responding to this idiotic post I made. I'm not trying to contradict myself. My energy centers are unbalanced and I've been at a much higher frequency than this before, and I'd like to properly become a member of this community, and try to start a following here in my hometown, because hearing someone tell you they can do things on the internet is a lot less convincing than showing them in real life, and I realize this. I'll start reading more posts in the forum and post when I'm in a more stable state. Theres literally been extremely arguing and physical abuse happening(against me for agreeing with my stepdad), and I really dont want to say more on that but this, My parents make me sad.

I have gaps between my teeth and I want to aling them properly.Can anyone suggest me some affirmations that I can do to fill my gap between teeth????

Sorry, my English is not so good.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back