Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Birth time

FlamingRedRose666

I wanted to ask to be more sure: It counts you as being born only when you are out of your mother with the placenta off or still with it, but out of the mother??

I hope I made sense.

Your body out of your mother, placenta doesn't matter that isn't your body. Usually this happens pretty quickly so either way I don't think it would really make a difference anyway. I haven't heard of mothers waiting around after giving birth with placenta still in them for long enough to change the astrology alignments. This is also the exact moment when your soul actually enters into your body, the moment when you are being born.

Our natal charts only take affect on the day that we exit the womb, so I would believe it only counts as born once the offspring has officially been birthed. I speculate it may have something to do with feminine energy with the womb and vagina but I have yet to be spiritually knowledgeable about such things.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Your body out of your mother, placenta doesn't matter that isn't your body. Usually this happens pretty quickly so either way I don't think it would really make a difference anyway. I haven't heard of mothers waiting around after giving birth with placenta still in them for long enough to change the astrology alignments. This is also the exact moment when your soul actually enters into your body, the moment when you are being born.
That’s not right, the soul enters the body around on the 3rd month of pregnancy as said by Hoodedcobra.

Aquarius said:
That’s not right, the soul enters the body around on the 3rd month of pregnancy as said by Hoodedcobra.

Could you provide the source of his such words?

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aquarius said:

Sorrey can’t find it, but I remember these were his exact words, maybe someone who read this too can confirm it?

Aquarius said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aquarius said:

Sorrey can’t find it, but I remember these were his exact words, maybe someone who read this too can confirm it?
Closest I could find: "Babies always have 'souls' in the sense of the fetus, sort of like lifeforce. The 7 chakra system grows gradually over pregnancy, around half of which, a soul can also incarnate into the fetus to be born."

https://web.archive.org/web/20170504013241/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic18994.html#p96825

Valontuoja said:
Aquarius said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Closest I could find: "Babies always have 'souls' in the sense of the fetus, sort of like lifeforce. The 7 chakra system grows gradually over pregnancy, around half of which, a soul can also incarnate into the fetus to be born."

https://web.archive.org/web/20170504013241/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic18994.html#p96825
thanks bro:)

Here Mageson said
"Its stated in the ancient texts the soul descends into the womb just at the moment of birth and this has to do with your birth chart and why its the way it is."
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12411&p=43676

Valontuoja said:
Aquarius said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Thank you. So the theory of the soul entering the body 3 months later is wrong.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Valontuoja said:
Aquarius said:

It is more likely that the soul enters the body at birth, when the child takes the first breath. As was stated by HP Mageson. That is why the time of birth is relevant. "Life is in the breath" as the Daemon Thoth said.

Even in relation to Palmistry,when the a baby is born, it takes the first breath and the hands are usually opened and positioned in a way as if the hand is being activated (the life force coming into the body through the finger tips) because of the soul entering the body. The hand reflects the person's soul and psychological make-up.

HP HoodedCobra is right about the child being "alive" while in the womb but this is not the same as the child being born at a certain time in life since the soul comes into the body once the first breath is taken. A fetus is alive in the womb but not conscious and alive like a child born.

HPS Shannon said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Valontuoja said:

It is more likely that the soul enters the body at birth, when the child takes the first breath. As was stated by HP Mageson. That is why the time of birth is relevant. "Life is in the breath" as the Daemon Thoth said.

Even in relation to Palmistry,when the a baby is born, it takes the first breath and the hands are usually opened and positioned in a way as if the hand is being activated (the life force coming into the body through the finger tips) because of the soul entering the body. The hand reflects the person's soul and psychological make-up.

HP HoodedCobra is right about the child being "alive" while in the womb but this is not the same as the child being born at a certain time in life since the soul comes into the body once the first breath is taken. A fetus is alive in the womb but not conscious and alive like a child born.

Oh I see.

Thank you for explaining this.

This may be unrelated and I dont at all mean to change topics but I have been curious about this for a long time and am a little confused how does reincarnation happen. Is it automatic or is there some process a soul must initiate or does Satan or a God(ess) do this for everyone or the enemy for their souls. How would any average person in today's world with so little or no spiritual knowledge figure out how to do it. Can someone immediately reincarnate after death or switch bodies with someone so as not to go through death or just for kicks or any other reason they want like I have heard claimed some places that last part may sound dumb but I dont fully understand it.

Thanks if you can point me to an article on it or explain it.

so it's not the moment of the pat on the ass…
Hun :ugeek:

HPS Shannon said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Valontuoja said:

I know that this is somewhat a old message but reading it thought about something. We have different bodies right? The part of the soul were our personality is it's probabily get reincarnated like you said HPS at the moment of birth but the other part of the soul that many do not have because they are not spirituality advanced and so they don't get to keep their astral body with them it get created in the womb.

So the part of the soul with our personality get reincarnated at the birth while the other bodies get created while in the womb. This is my theory.

SdD said:
so it's not the moment of the pat on the ass…
Hun :ugeek:

Why would it be, when it was the jews who started that, beating the newborn infant on it's backside to make it scream. Fucking kikes :x A newborn infant needs nurturing, not a beating as soon as it comes out of the womb. Think of the psychological damage this would cause.

Sorry for the digression, but the way newborns are treated now thanks to the kikes is infuriating.

I also was born on the cusp and was recently given my natal chart as a gift for my birthday. В It is astounding how accurate it is really. Certainly, some parts are just not as dead on as others. В But, it made a huge difference knowing the time and place of my birth and sure explained a lot about me that I had always wondered why.

HPS Shannon said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Valontuoja said:

In another thread HP HoodedCobra explained to me that both theory are right, at the third month the Astral body is created and some other part of the soul then at the moment of birth the soul were the personality is get reincarnated in the baby but the other part of the soul start to get created at the third month.

I realized this is a year old. Bringing it back as I have some thing to add.

So from what I'm gathering, the soul enters the baby once he/she takes its first breath, that activates the natal chart.

However, the hospital does not go by this spiritual guidance, so the birth time can be (really) off, and thus, the natal chart can be off as well. At least, the rising sign could be off.

Some doctors record birth time right when the head is out of the mother's vaginal canal (but body still in). Some doctors record time when the whole body is out, whether or not baby draws first breath or not. Thing is, they don't take into account the importance of time of birth. To them, recording time isn't an essential part of their job.

This is why it's useless, in a way, to go by hospital time when it comes to drawing up one's own natal chart. Just keep it in mind, there could be anywhere from 1 minute difference up to 15 or 30 minutes difference, depending on how the birth is going.

Just a heads up, especially if you plan on having kids or about to, soon

How relevant is the accuracy of the birth time in terms of seconds? I have the minutes but never did ask for seconds from the hospital though they probably wouldn't have recorded it...still...

darkmonkey666 said:
This may be unrelated and I dont at all mean to change topics but I have been curious about this for a long time and am a little confused how does reincarnation happen. Is it automatic or is there some process a soul must initiate or does Satan or a God(ess) do this for everyone or the enemy for their souls. How would any average person in today's world with so little or no spiritual knowledge figure out how to do it. Can someone immediately reincarnate after death or switch bodies with someone so as not to go through death or just for kicks or any other reason they want like I have heard claimed some places that last part may sound dumb but I dont fully understand it.

Thanks if you can point me to an article on it or explain it.

Go to Satans Library and read HP Cobra's series of 'Dealing With Astral Entities' and the sermon 'The Afterlife and Reincarnation'. Also HP Mageson's 'Exposing the truth about the after life'. This has a lot of detail about the process.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back