Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nazi UFO

Mageson666

The fact is as the German scientists on project paperclip stated they did develop these ships during the war. However this is the important fact and you can see in the Veda's the ancients had the same ships as Hindu leaders who were Vedic scholars such as Prabhupada stated the same thing.

The shape of the ship is to put a mercury ring within it that spins like a chakra [chakra means sacred wheel] and generates what is now called a Taurus Field within and around the ship that allows the ship to operate. Now NASA goes into space with the rocket ship the astronauts suffer horrible side effects of zero gravity that destroys their physical body.

The earth spins and this generates a Taurus Field around our earth that creates this force we require to live and be healthy. The design of the saucer has the spinning wheel that generates the same energy field the Taurus Field that allows for beings to travel thought space and be fine. That is how nature exists and how organic technology operates. Our current science is devoid of anything realistic and is operating on aberrant and Jewish thinking as Telsa stated and we are not going anywhere positive for it. Take a look around technologically and scientifically we are living in the 1950's but with computers. This is because the Jews have held us back. Remember it was the Jews that destroyed Telsa and destroyed the careers and lives of numerous geniuses from science to medicine to technology to maintain their control. We should not be using combustion technology that is dangerous to our planet and health. But the Jews are the ones who maintain this paradigm for the power and control via wealth and economic control it gives them.

The other thing this proves is we live in a energetic Cosmo's not the stale inert soulless one that the false science of Jewish materialism claims. The Jews have worked to supress knowledge of nature and the nature of the soul even putting taboo's into science on studying spiritual, psychic subjects and working to remove the memory and work of famous scientists who in their day studied this subject and reported positively on its existence and stated for the demand to keep studying this subject as of vital importance for human knowledge.

The Jews definitely keep oil around as the Saudi's control millions of people with it through their control of a vast money resource. Alternate energy however is coming about, but the Jews have unfortunately destroyed all past knowledge of advanced science in order to keep their Reptilian alien masters out of the limelight in my opinion.

Thank you for blowing my mind again, Mr. Slothz!

I had never made a connection between the spinning factor of flying saucers, the Earth, and natural Gravity. This could very well be the case for why Gravity has never been explained properly. I mean, a molten ball of metal doesn't even have magnetic properties, let alone the power to attract non-metallic objects.

Unholy shit. So for those who might doubt - does this confirm that the jew knew about Hitler's plans and abilities, and then stole them and "created" the "warp drive", a la jewgene rottenverry?

For those who are doubting - go and research the German battleship Tirpitz. That is one shit-hot ship. The Nazis were well ahead of their time (actually, not; we've been held back, so in actual fact, the Nazis were still behind our time, but still much further ahead of the 1900s+), so it is not far-fetched that they could have created such spaceships (as opposed to "UFOs", in a strict sense of the meaning).

I saw the documentary 'Draining the Bermuda Triangle', where they didn't drain the water literally; they just used SONAR technology to see what's in there as to try and discover how and why ships and planes went missing. One theory is very similar to the spinning Chakras - a vortex quite literally sucked ships down. This vortex thing was supposed to be a natural phenomenon - water went down into a bit of the sea floor like a plug hole, and it went swooshing down and around in a circular/vortex-like manner. The programme showed that it was similar to a screw on the inside of it, where the water goes along the inclined plane wrapped helically around the axis (the sticky-outy bits of a screw which go around it, but on the inside of this plug-like, vortex thingy) which then sucks anything in the way down.

The jew then uses Tesla's name - what I would call blasphemically. Was he quite a God in his time, or did he complete the Magnum Opus? If not, then I'd still call Tesla a demi-God, and now the jew is stealing his name and using it as a "brand".

About Tesla Inc.
Tesla was founded in 2003 by a group of engineers who wanted to prove that people didn’t need to compromise to drive electric – that electric vehicles can be better, quicker and more fun to drive than gasoline cars.
https://www.tesla.com/about

Tesla, Inc. is an American automaker, energy storage company, and solar panel manufacturer based in Palo Alto, California.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla,_Inc.

I hear people going on about elon musk quite often, as if he's the best sing since Nicola Tesla.

There was an article that said the Earth's rotation is slowing.
"is the earth's rotation slowing down." youtube. There is 1 minute video claiming it is like 4cm per year.
Something about friction with the moon and earth.
We won't notice it. What happens to the psychic energy and human energy field?
And if the Jews know this can they use this against us. Can we use it against them ?

"Living in 50s, but with computers".

I don't know if there is any better say to describe the state world is in right now.

While computer technology keeps progressing at insane speed, everything other is advancing in snail speed.

This is to continue, as long as jews have control over the greatest universities, and therefore control what gets published.

Keep spamming the RTRs, and their control over science and technology will collapse.

Hello, I am introducing myself as a U.S. first, white nationalist and have developed a great interest in your movement, because compared to JOS, all other pro-white movements kinda disgust me!

I was looking up on a video on magnetism of mercury and they did actually rotate mercury in a concentric circle as mageson said. I could not find the original one but this one is similar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au4hbUm4mMo

Also this one actually showing vortex shape made by mercury. The thing still unclear is that some speculations that Nazis used Red Mercury which is really rare and is being called mythical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSIzyk5Mjko

It also may be that nazis may had used something like tesla to produce high frequencies needed if the craft needed it. It may be a pulsed DC or Ac current.

Does anyone here know about the book Vaimanikashastra or science of aeronautics which is a sanskrit text. The text is written in code language much like necronomicon as per what the sanskrit scholars claim and that was to prevent it from being pulled down and corrupted. Bapuji Talpade did flew a Unmanned Aircraft in 1890's using the book's techniques and the aircraft did run on mercury as fuel and needed sunlight as well. There are newspaper reports as well during those times to speak on this. This is the pdf of the book.

http://holybooks.lichtenbergpress.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Vimanika-Shastra.pdf

http://www.brsinghindia.com/VedicScience/The%20Vimanika-Sastri%20Subbaraya.pdf

Those suckers are not giving sanskrit original manuscript on internet except a website giving only first 10 pages.

Usorion913 said:
Hello, I am introducing myself as a U.S. first, white nationalist and have developed a great interest in your movement, because compared to JOS, all other pro-white movements kinda disgust me!

Welcome! I do have to say that Hitler had great spiritual insight when choosing the colors of the Nazi flag, and certainly they were not picked randomly, the exact combination was used for uplifting the individuals who wear it.

Read: 108, 666, AUM And The Pentagram by High Priest Don Danko.pdf
From Satan's Library: http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/English666.htm

"The triangle is also the capstone with the ALL think on that ALL, Seeing Eye. So here is the
trinity in finished from the reborn soul. The original number casing stones on the Great
Pyramid where 144,000 which in the East represents the number of nadis in the soul. The
capstone atop the Pyramid is the symbol of the transformed and purified soul which
generates the Akasamamsi the Word reborn in the flesh. AUM is the Word. The three
pyramids where colored White, red and black the three guna's of creation and the trinity"
(High Priest Mageson666)

I wonder what would be better then combustion for vehicles. Synthetic fuel like it has been used when fuel was lacking ? Electric cars (they push driveless cars instead) ?

Edelwise said:
Thank you for blowing my mind again, Mr. Slothz!

I had never made a connection between the spinning factor of flying saucers, the Earth, and natural Gravity. This could very well be the case for why Gravity has never been explained properly. I mean, a molten ball of metal doesn't even have magnetic properties, let alone the power to attract non-metallic objects.

Thats not quite accurate.

Everything HP Mageson said is correct but you have a misconception about the magnetic component of gravitation.

Gravity is to be discerned as a secondary force and a culmination of others with electromagnetism being the core of this, it perpetuated these reactions we see as gravity.

But a molten IRON* core which is ROTATING* is certainly where the magnetic Taurus field comes from.

This is how basic generators and motors work with rotating magnetic fields which are acting on the free electrons in the conducting wires or transmission lines.

The science of earths magnetic fields is sound, its just the kikestein gravity that Mageson is eliminating with this kind of information.

Tesla had a dynamic theiry of gravity which made more sense and was though complex, fit in with nature better than kikesteins spacetime continuum shit.

Time is subjective and the universe is eternal as is consciousness that propagates it, which becomes electromagnetic in nature.

Gravity is even played upon by experiments in a no longer common place science called electrogravitation which is about the very same thing Mageson posted.

The airforce has intimate knowledge of the Ether and the electromagnetic, geometric, and gravitational expressions of such.

HP Mageson666 said:
The fact is as the German scientists on project paperclip stated they did develop these ships during the war. However this is the important fact and you can see in the Veda's the ancients had the same ships as Hindu leaders who were Vedic scholars such as Prabhupada stated the same thing.

The shape of the ship is to put a mercury ring within it that spins like a chakra [chakra means sacred wheel] and generates what is now called a Taurus Field within and around the ship that allows the ship to operate. Now NASA goes into space with the rocket ship the astronauts suffer horrible side effects of zero gravity that destroys their physical body.

The earth spins and this generates a Taurus Field around our earth that creates this force we require to live and be healthy. The design of the saucer has the spinning wheel that generates the same energy field the Taurus Field that allows for beings to travel thought space and be fine. That is how nature exists and how organic technology operates. Our current science is devoid of anything realistic and is operating on aberrant and Jewish thinking as Telsa stated and we are not going anywhere positive for it. Take a look around technologically and scientifically we are living in the 1950's but with computers. This is because the Jews have held us back. Remember it was the Jews that destroyed Telsa and destroyed the careers and lives of numerous geniuses from science to medicine to technology to maintain their control. We should not be using combustion technology that is dangerous to our planet and health. But the Jews are the ones who maintain this paradigm for the power and control via wealth and economic control it gives them.

The other thing this proves is we live in a energetic Cosmo's not the stale inert soulless one that the false science of Jewish materialism claims. The Jews have worked to supress knowledge of nature and the nature of the soul even putting taboo's into science on studying spiritual, psychic subjects and working to remove the memory and work of famous scientists who in their day studied this subject and reported positively on its existence and stated for the demand to keep studying this subject as of vital importance for human knowledge.

Mageson, I want your take on this guys theories.

https://m.youtube.com/user/nickharvey7

He includes Tesla concepts but mixes them with kikestein as well.

Im assuming the validity of kikestein resides in the original works on relativity which he plagiarized?

There are videos talking about gravity being an inverted momentum of the light the earth is taking it as a vortex, and my note on this would be the Ether having to achieve equilibrium which winds around the light establishing its own vortices combinng to establish said inverted momentum.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sNrquwHVUPQ

There are theories that try to include the Ether as Tesla described it with the clasical Newtonian physics and relativity with inertia and such being all included.

Here is a link to one such theory.

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/tesla-vs-einstein-the-ether-the-birth-of-the-new-physics

I appreciate any feedback.

I do note, in some late epiphanies I have come to realize that “time” does not exist, as is some definite standard for every place, being, or thing.

I feel it is subjective, and by unifying our subjective filter into an objective cause which repeats this cycle of civilization subjectvity, we can know what is beyond us while asking the important question of what these things outside of us do for us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back