Full SS Calendar for 2019

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
ThomaSsS

Full SS Calendar for 2019

Postby ThomaSsS » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:33 pm

It's that time of the year again when we make gifts and presents to those we care about. As such, and with the great contribution of Lydia and Cleo Aqualynn, and with the supervision of HP Hoodedcobra, I am now able to present to you the second edition of the Calendar, designed in and out for our beloved family of Spiritual Satanists. There have been some changes here and there, and I'm now going to walk you through them.

Firstly, for 2019 I've made two versions of the Calendar: one in colour and another one in white and black. This should be of great help for those who want to print the Calendar, but don't have a colour printer. But in building the W&B version, some of the functionalities had to be reworked or eliminated. One example are the colours for Demons' candles: they had to be removed from the W&B version. Another example is the Ingresses and Retrogrades table found at the bottom of each month. In the colour version, retrogrades are marked with red colour, while direct motions are marked with green. In the W&B version, retrograde and direct motions are marked with the symbols and Ð respectively. When none of those symbols appear next to a planet, it means that for that month, the movement of that planet is entirely direct. You can see this in the example bellow. None of the planets, except for Uranus, has any ℞ or Ð anywhere on their lines, which means they all move in direct motion. As for Uranus, you can see it begins the month in retrograde motion and, on 6th it goes direct.

This Ingresses and Retrogrades in the table at the bottom of each month should come in handy for anyone wanting a quick overview of the month. In the previous edition one would have to check every single day of the month, in order to spot a retrograde motion or a planetary change of sign. So this should make everyone's life a bit easier. Eclipses are now also added in the same table.

In the bottom table next to Ingresses and Retrogrades, I added the dates the Necronomicon Meditations can be performed. I personally found it rather nerve-racking to figure out and keep track of the right time these meditations are to be done. The current Calendar addresses this as well, for anyone interested in these meditations.

Another change I did, was to move the Demons' candle colour from under the calendar days, down to under their sigils. The days for the kabalistic square of Saturn have been removed completely from the Calendar, because this square is not at all recommended to be done. If anyone still insists on doing it, they can find in the Calendar the appropriate information regarding the movement of Saturn through the signs, and can figure out the best moments this square can be started.

TIP: I don't know how you discarded the previous Calendar (those of you who printed it), but I really didn't like the idea of just throwing it away since it contained the sigils of our Gods. So what I did was to nicely cut off the parts with the sigils and use them as bookmark for my books :D In the current edition I added a scissors symbol and an intermittent line where the Calendar can be cut and the part with the sigils used as a bookmark. If you use slightly thicker paper to print the Calendar on, the bookmarks will look and feel really awesome. If you don't enjoy religious privacy and are afraid someone might find the bookmarks and create you problems, you can also cut off the names of the Gods from under the sigils, and use only the sigils as a bookmark. Bellow you can see an example of this. Some people might recognise the names of certain Gods (such as Astaroth, Beelzebub or Amon, since they appear in the Bible) but few outsiders will recognise their sigils.

The Dates For Magickal Workings are not just based on Moon signs/phases, but also the planet that rules the working. For example, if you happen to see a good date for a money working based on the Moon sign, but no money working recommended, this would be because Venus (money) is retrograde or in detriment, and/or Sun (wealth) is in detriment. The days of the week are also taken into consideration, as they are ruled by planets. A Friday (ruled by Venus) is not a good day for a black magick working, for example.

On the 13th page more info can be found; this is especially useful for Europe because there are so many countries in both "Western and Central Europe" and "Eastern Europe" to include them in the title. Also, since there were many people who didn't know which file to use, especially in the USA (given there are many time zones known internally by different names), I decided to add more details on the 13th page. Now besides the time zones you can find major cities as well. This change will be of help for those in Canada, USA and Mexico:

If your country is not listed but you know it's from the same time zone and follows the same time as one of the listed countries, then use that file. For instance, there are countries in Central America that are in the same time zone (and uses the same time) as Mexico, USA or Canada. Use one of those files. Same applies to areas in South Africa (UTC+2), Australia and North Eastern area (North-East to the Equator-Greenwich). Just double check the time zone and whether the Daylight Saving Time is or isn't observed.

You'll notice there are cases where a Full Moon falls on a certain day and the Esbat is marked for the previous day. This is intentional. The Esbats are times of celebration, gatherings, etc., that are meant to make use of the increased energies of the Moon. With this in mind, every Full Moon that occurs before ±9:30 AM local time, is marked as Esbat for the previous day. Let's say there's a Full Moon occurring on 3rd of May at 5:00 AM. Most people are still sleeping at that hour and by the time they wake up, the Full Moon is already almost over (it lasts about 3hrs). In such a case the Esbat would be marked for 2nd of May. Because if anyone would want to set up rituals or a gartering later during the 3rd of May, the Waning Moon would already be in full effect so they wouldn't benefit from the real Full Moon energies. It's better to do the Esbat workings shortly before the Full Moon, than after.

COLOR

NORD Est:

NORTH West:

SOUTH East:

SOUTH West:

WHITE AND BLACK

NORD Est:

NORTH West:

SOUTH East:

SOUTH West:

Dypet Rod

Re: Full SS Calendar for 2019

Postby Dypet Rod » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:23 pm

Thank you, ThomaSsS :) Just downloaded mine. May Father Satan bless you for your work.

Happy 2019 everyone!!

Hail Satan!
You only fear dangers that are not happening to you.

When they do happen, the damage is already done, and you feel anything but fear.

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

Ninja 666

Postby Ninja 666 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:48 pm

ThomaSsS wrote:....

Thank you for this great gift. Happy Yule and a Happy New Year to you all! =D
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:51 pm

This is the most amazing Yule gift ever!!!! Thank you!!! :)
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

Satanmysoul

Postby Satanmysoul » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:57 pm

This will be of great help....thank you so much!!!

FigliodiThor

Postby FigliodiThor » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:00 pm

ThomaSsS wrote:...

Thank You!

Satan bless You!
Video di HPCobra tradotto :
https://youtu.be/wAg86j-EgBg

Altri video YT interessanti:
1) https://youtu.be/JY_6AzV1-h8
2) https://youtu.be/aZ6DPeJJNn8

Che gli Dèi ci guidino fino alla vittoria e oltre!
SIEG HEIL

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:05 pm

Thank you soooo much!:)
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:11 pm

Thanks bro! for this magnificent gift, your SS family loves you!
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

Lilithdaughter

Postby Lilithdaughter » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:28 pm

Thank you so much ;) thanks thanks thanks Hail Satan

Arya Sophia

Postby Arya Sophia » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:42 pm

ThomaSsS wrote:It's that time of the year again when we make gifts and presents to those we care about. As such, and with the great contribution of Lydia and Cleo Aqualynn, and with the supervision of HP Hoodedcobra, I am now able to present to you the second edition of the Calendar, designed in and out for our beloved family of Spiritual Satanists. There have been some changes here and there, and I'm now going to walk you through them..

Thanks for your Work and Happy 2019 ThomaSsS

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:44 pm

I love the new design. These tables of ingresses and retrogrades are going to be so useful as well. Thank you !

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:01 pm

Excellent work.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

I've been there. It's my whole story. I've broken away and freed myself from the struggles. So can you.

Hidden Warrior

Postby Hidden Warrior » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:04 pm

Thank you all very much! This will be very, very helpful!

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:08 pm

Another amazing SS gift! Thank you all for your hard work on this. I was really looking forward to this. It proved to be very helpful this year. Thanks again :D
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

Antares

Postby Antares » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:11 pm

Thank You so much for Your hard work!

Satan, Lilith and all The Demons Bless You!

wannabe-SS

Postby wannabe-SS » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:18 pm

I love you all. This was the best gift I get.

Thank you and happy Yule. I hope you have also time to rest.
I don't write English very well, I'm sorry!!!!

Olivia

Postby Olivia » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:24 pm

The calendar looks awesome!
I really appreciate this. Thank you. :)

DragonWarrior666

Postby DragonWarrior666 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:56 pm

Very nice calendar and good work but i try to print it out but it is not possible only read it.

Scion of Atlantis

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:12 pm

The new Calendar is design is very nice, and this came much sooner than I expected. Excellent job those of you who worked on this, these Calendars have proven invaluable. It's projects of this sort that even the Gods appreciate very much. This coupled with everything the Clergy has done along with Rituals/RTRs is very real and tangible work toward advancing our cause.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

NinRick

Postby NinRick » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:20 pm

Thank you very much guys!
#YouRock!
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

[email protected]

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

Astardastar

Postby Astardastar » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:03 pm

The calendar is really really REALLY GREAT!!!!

thank you very much !!!

Please its something I can not understand very well. In the table of retrogrates, is shown that mars will be retrograte till 6 january and so?
Or I hadnt understood well?

Thank you very much

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:33 pm

Wondering If the 23rd of December could mean something GREAT!(Monday ;) )
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

ThomaSsS

Postby ThomaSsS » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:48 pm

Thank you all :)

I just feel I didn't stressed enough the fact that without the help and contributions of Lydia and Cleo, this project would have never came to be. So lots of credits go to them.

There's something I forgot to add in the OP. European Union might put an end for good to Daylight Saving Time across the block. This is very likely to happen in 2019. When and if this takes place, I'll have to redo the European time zones which observed DST. For those living in Europe; please keep an eye on this thread for future possible updates :)

Astardastar wrote:Please its something I can not understand very well. In the table of retrogrates, is shown that mars will be retrograte till 6 january and so?

You're maybe mistaking the planetary glyphs. The only planet retrograde in January, is Uranus. Please check the 13th page where you can find all the astrological glyphs used in this Calendar

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:07 am

AMAZING! I am truly grateful to the wonderful people that worked hard to create this for our community! Really, Thank you!

Theli

Postby Theli » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:17 am

Hey this is great! thanks very cute and useful!
¡Seamos los destructores no los destruidos!
Hail Satan!

Astardastar

Postby Astardastar » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:45 am

ThomaSsS wrote:Thank you all :)

I just feel I didn't stressed enough the fact that without the help and contributions of Lydia and Cleo, this project would have never came to be. So lots of credits go to them.

There's something I forgot to add in the OP. European Union might put an end for good to Daylight Saving Time across the block. This is very likely to happen in 2019. When and if this takes place, I'll have to redo the European time zones which observed DST. For those living in Europe; please keep an eye on this thread for future possible updates :)

Astardastar wrote:Please its something I can not understand very well. In the table of retrogrates, is shown that mars will be retrograte till 6 january and so?

You're maybe mistaking the planetary glyphs. The only planet retrograde in January, is Uranus. Please check the 13th page where you can find all the astrological glyphs used in this Calendar
Thank you so much ThomaSsS!!! Ι have seen now!!

sip

Postby sip » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:06 am

Thank you!! Many blessings to you Sir!

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki

Postby VoiceofEnki » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:09 am

Thank you very much once again for the calender! It looks amazing!

Many Satanic blessings to you all who worked so hard on this!

Jack

Postby Jack » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:06 am

Bro if I had any money I'd donate to you just to show my appreciation for your cause and possibly reward some of your hard work as would many working SS here would, I'm sure to show their gratitude.

This my friend. This calendar is priceless. Thank You and may the Gods rewards you with their infinite eulogies.
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Cyn666

Postby Cyn666 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:14 am

This is so incredibly helpful. Thank you!

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:56 am

This is one of the greatest and most important projects for everyone here.

Great thanks to everyone involved. These types of works please the Gods and are of tremendous importance.

Guys make sure to make it count by using this.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Specter

Postby Specter » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:27 am

Thanks very much, I appreciate your time put into this.

CuoreNordico

Postby CuoreNordico » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:16 am

Amazing! Thank you so much!
Vae Victis

Shael

Postby Shael » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:30 am

ThomaSsS wrote:...

Thanks so much for your hard work!
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Hail Satan Forever!

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:02 pm

Great work to everyone involved, thank you all so much for this amazing piece. I will love printing this even more than the last year's calendar.

I do have one question though. My country uses UTC+3, and the calendar for that does not observe Daylight Saving Time. Well, my country does not adjust its clocks too. Does it mean I don't have to worry about adding or subtracting an hour from the given times for the entire year?

Thanks for answering me in advance and again, thank you for this beautiful thing. May it be a yearly thing for ever!
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!

luis

Postby luis » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:53 pm

Thanks to everyone who worked on this!!! :D

chinichi

Postby chinichi » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:02 pm

This is such a wonderful work!

Thank you for doing this and sharing it with the family!

I am still on the learning curve, but this will help me so much, thank you again guys! :)

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:48 pm

Awesome and Ty~! \( ^ ♡ ^ )/

Servantofastaroth

Postby Servantofastaroth » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:30 pm

Love you guys. Respect!!!!

ThomaSsS

Postby ThomaSsS » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:02 pm

PeppermintTaco wrote:I do have one question though. My country uses UTC+3, and the calendar for that does not observe Daylight Saving Time. Well, my country does not adjust its clocks too. Does it mean I don't have to worry about adding or subtracting an hour from the given times for the entire year?

Hi there. It depends. If you live in the Northern Hemisphere, you can use the UTC+3 (Belarus, Russia) file. This doesn't observe Daylight Saving Time (DST).

However, if you live in the Southern Hemisphere, there's no Calendar for UTC+3. If this is your case, let me know and I'll create a Calendar for your area. Countries in UTC+3 Southern Hemisphere include: Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Madagascar, etc.

The difference between the Northern and Southern Hemispheres are the holidays. They're on reverse. Everything else is basically the same (I'm talking about the countries that fall in the same time zone, but in different hemispheres).

Also, the idea behind this Calendar is to be ready for use as it is, where the user doesn't need to add or substract any hours :)

luis

Postby luis » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:21 pm

ThomaSsS wrote:
PeppermintTaco wrote:I do have one question though. My country uses UTC+3, and the calendar for that does not observe Daylight Saving Time. Well, my country does not adjust its clocks too. Does it mean I don't have to worry about adding or subtracting an hour from the given times for the entire year?

Hi there. It depends. If you live in the Northern Hemisphere, you can use the UTC+3 (Belarus, Russia) file. This doesn't observe Daylight Saving Time (DST).

However, if you live in the Southern Hemisphere, there's no Calendar for UTC+3. If this is your case, let me know and I'll create a Calendar for your area. Countries in UTC+3 Southern Hemisphere include: Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Madagascar, etc.

The difference between the Northern and Southern Hemispheres are the holidays. They're on reverse. Everything else is basically the same (I'm talking about the countries that fall in the same time zone, but in different hemispheres).

Also, the idea behind this Calendar is to be ready for use as it is, where the user doesn't need to add or substract any hours :)

Here there are the dates for the Southern Hemispheres holydays http://web.archive.org/web/20111129231936/http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc/south_african_sabbat_dates_priestess_zildar_raasi.html

Horizon666

Postby Horizon666 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:16 am

Thank you Thoms$$ and joy of sation for an excellent calender.

Happy 2019

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:06 pm

Hello my comrades, do not forget to try this app(See link below) for counting the mantras.It is essential to add this app as suggested in the calendar' section.
viewtopic.php?t=13356

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:37 am

Cacique Satanás wrote:Hello my comrades, do not forget to try this app(See link below) for counting the mantras.It is essential to add this app as suggested in the calendar' section.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=13356

We cannot promote non-JoS apps in the calendar. And if we promote that one, then we would have dozens of others to promote, and it would get out of hand and look very unprofessional. Also, there are other ways for counting that other people prefer. If someone needs a way to count, they will find one.

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:39 am

Just use the pads on your fingers for counting. Do some math.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

I've been there. It's my whole story. I've broken away and freed myself from the struggles. So can you.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:40 am

Zola, you even wrote in your post here, a reason given to you by the Gods ("I was told from the gods that they won't acknowledge your work because if they did you'd become a target"). So why ask for attention here?

Don't ever look to anybody else for validation. The Gods should be all one needs.

Scion of Atlantis

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:19 am

[quote="zolaluckystar"][/quote]
There are no mediators in Satanism as you know Zola, and while I cannot speak for them, the Clergy has their own priorities, tending to whatever they can fit on their busy schedule, and there are some things that are of more immediate importance to them and the JoS as a whole. Because we literally are in a spiritual war, think about it this way, you have a platoon of soldiers where one is reporting enemy positions, one is laying mines, another is spotting artillery fire, but then another is taking photographs of the battlefield and of the other soldiers. To the officers in command of the platoon, who in this case, are our Clergy, the soldiers who are fighting the battle are prioritized by the officers while the soldier who is taking pictures is not getting any attention from them for obvious reasons, but later on, when the war is over, those pictures will come in handy. In our case, your beautiful pieces of art and Satanic Tarot may not be of great relevance to winning our spiritual war now, but in the future after we win, they will be treasured, because there will be a renaissance of Satanic art, and your portraits of the Gods could be a big part of it. But again, we are in a serious situation right now and our time to defeat the enemy is limited all truth be told, just this month there are rumors abound of a massive economic crash that will be engineered by the kikes and will be far worse than the Great Depression, and every single day the jews work toward manifesting the apocalyptic war of their Torah which would essentially destroy all of mankind, all of these machinations can only be countered by hard and cunning work, both spiritual and physical. This is why the clergy is prioritizing these more utilitarian creations at the moment, we must double the amount of work we put toward waking people up and the work we put into the RTRs.

Do not let the lack of attention discourage you, just because a few people don't recognize it does not mean they don't appreciate it. You've said it yourself that the Gods themselves highly value your work and that Satan even has copies of your portraits in his Astral Temple! The approval of the Gods is all the approval and encouragement you need truth be told.

Most artists go through a time where they feel their work goes unappreciated, and this is most tragic because artistic beauty should always be appreciated. Speaking personally, your portraits have been incredibly inspiring to me, and ever since you posted those, the morale of all SS who have seen them has gone very far up.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:20 am

Lydia is completely right!The gods and all the members here appreciate your job!The clergy just do not want to make you a target!This is the same reason some members told to someone to stop posting the amount of the reps of the Final ritual he is doing because this way he is becoming a target of the enemy !
My opinion and advise is tha t you have to keep doing what you do and one day that the enemy will be completely destroyed you and everyone there who is working for the gods ,muck work or a little work,will get the appreciation ,honor and the remuneration he/she deserves! ;)

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:35 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:I'm writing because there are some things on my mind that I really can't understand
I know i have this hole in my heart and so I've been looking for validation from outside sources.

Another member made animated meditation gifs https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=12482 and his post was pinned to the top of the page. I'm not trying to denigrate his work; its wonderful. But meanwhile, I was working on portraits of the Gods! And it was totally ignored by the clergy. I've received 20 thousand views on that thread, and that is wonderful. But the people I wanted most to hear from, our clergy, were silent. I didn't hear one word from you guys. I was told from the gods that they won't acknowledge your work because if they did you'd become a target. So, ok. Then I post about the tarot after I finish it. And SS whats his name https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=14198 thomas ss and cleo and lydia; they made a calendar under the supervision of HP Hooded Cobra and this contribution is posted into posts by the clergy. Meanwhile I created a satanic tarot deck and this is completely ignored. Once again, my work is ignored. And I have to ask myself: why?

A series of meditation GIFs is amazing and a calendar is freaking amazing....good enough it was posted into the clergy thread. But its just for one year and what I did is for generations. and the satanic tarot is completely ignored and I don't understand why. WHY? WHY?!?

Yes a calendar is amazing. But what I made is for generations. And this is nothing? I know I'll probably hear some shit about muh feelz...how dare you be upset, you stupid shit? But seriously, isn't what I did worth a mention?

WHY can't the clergy acknowledge my work?

I'm not a stinking jew. I'm not an infiltrator. I worked my ass off to create this. WHY don't you acknowledge my effort? Is it too much to ask?

Maybe HP HoodedCobra has priority for the Calendar since he will be using it to tag it in the future RTRs' schedule then in the future your work will be used for other means.

By this time your work is still unnoticed, you should use the time to improve your technique of drawing and painting :)

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:46 pm

Lydia wrote:
Cacique Satanás wrote:Hello my comrades, do not forget to try this app(See link below) for counting the mantras.It is essential to add this app as suggested in the calendar' section.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=13356

We cannot promote non-JoS apps in the calendar. And if we promote that one, then we would have dozens of others to promote, and it would get out of hand and look very unprofessional. Also, there are other ways for counting that other people prefer. If someone needs a way to count, they will find one.

You are right, but I wanted to share this because there are people like me that can lose focus when counting using mala beads or even counting with fingers.