Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Full SS Calendar for 2019

ThomaSsS [JG]

It's that time of the year again when we make gifts and presents to those we care about. As such, and with the great contribution of Lydia and Cleo Aqualynn, and with the supervision of HP Hoodedcobra, I am now able to present to you the second edition of the Calendar, designed in and out for our beloved family of Spiritual Satanists. There have been some changes here and there, and I'm now going to walk you through them.

Firstly, for 2019 I've made two versions of the Calendar: one in colour and another one in white and black. This should be of great help for those who want to print the Calendar, but don't have a colour printer. But in building the W&B version, some of the functionalities had to be reworked or eliminated. One example are the colours for Demons' candles: they had to be removed from the W&B version. Another example is the Ingresses and Retrogrades table found at the bottom of each month. In the colour version, retrogrades are marked with red colour, while direct motions are marked with green. In the W&B version, retrograde and direct motions are marked with the symbols and Ð respectively. When none of those symbols appear next to a planet, it means that for that month, the movement of that planet is entirely direct. You can see this in the example bellow. None of the planets, except for Uranus, has any ℞ or Ð anywhere on their lines, which means they all move in direct motion. As for Uranus, you can see it begins the month in retrograde motion and, on 6th it goes direct.
1545753605_scree.png

This Ingresses and Retrogrades in the table at the bottom of each month should come in handy for anyone wanting a quick overview of the month. In the previous edition one would have to check every single day of the month, in order to spot a retrograde motion or a planetary change of sign. So this should make everyone's life a bit easier. Eclipses are now also added in the same table.

In the bottom table next to Ingresses and Retrogrades, I added the dates the Necronomicon Meditations can be performed. I personally found it rather nerve-racking to figure out and keep track of the right time these meditations are to be done. The current Calendar addresses this as well, for anyone interested in these meditations.

Another change I did, was to move the Demons' candle colour from under the calendar days, down to under their sigils. The days for the kabalistic square of Saturn have been removed completely from the Calendar, because this square is not at all recommended to be done. If anyone still insists on doing it, they can find in the Calendar the appropriate information regarding the movement of Saturn through the signs, and can figure out the best moments this square can be started.

TIP: I don't know how you discarded the previous Calendar (those of you who printed it), but I really didn't like the idea of just throwing it away since it contained the sigils of our Gods. So what I did was to nicely cut off the parts with the sigils and use them as bookmark for my books :D In the current edition I added a scissors symbol and an intermittent line where the Calendar can be cut and the part with the sigils used as a bookmark. If you use slightly thicker paper to print the Calendar on, the bookmarks will look and feel really awesome. If you don't enjoy religious privacy and are afraid someone might find the bookmarks and create you problems, you can also cut off the names of the Gods from under the sigils, and use only the sigils as a bookmark. Bellow you can see an example of this. Some people might recognise the names of certain Gods (such as Astaroth, Beelzebub or Amon, since they appear in the Bible) but few outsiders will recognise their sigils.
1545752892_screenshot_2018-12-2.jpg

The Dates For Magickal Workings are not just based on Moon signs/phases, but also the planet that rules the working. For example, if you happen to see a good date for a money working based on the Moon sign, but no money working recommended, this would be because Venus (money) is retrograde or in detriment, and/or Sun (wealth) is in detriment. The days of the week are also taken into consideration, as they are ruled by planets. A Friday (ruled by Venus) is not a good day for a black magick working, for example.

On the 13th page more info can be found; this is especially useful for Europe because there are so many countries in both "Western and Central Europe" and "Eastern Europe" to include them in the title. Also, since there were many people who didn't know which file to use, especially in the USA (given there are many time zones known internally by different names), I decided to add more details on the 13th page. Now besides the time zones you can find major cities as well. This change will be of help for those in Canada, USA and Mexico:
1545754228_screenshot_2018-12-25_utc-5-dst-canada-usa_pdf.jpg

If your country is not listed but you know it's from the same time zone and follows the same time as one of the listed countries, then use that file. For instance, there are countries in Central America that are in the same time zone (and uses the same time) as Mexico, USA or Canada. Use one of those files. Same applies to areas in South Africa (UTC+2), Australia and North Eastern area (North-East to the Equator-Greenwich). Just double check the time zone and whether the Daylight Saving Time is or isn't observed.

You'll notice there are cases where a Full Moon falls on a certain day and the Esbat is marked for the previous day. This is intentional. The Esbats are times of celebration, gatherings, etc., that are meant to make use of the increased energies of the Moon. With this in mind, every Full Moon that occurs before ±9:30 AM local time, is marked as Esbat for the previous day. Let's say there's a Full Moon occurring on 3rd of May at 5:00 AM. Most people are still sleeping at that hour and by the time they wake up, the Full Moon is already almost over (it lasts about 3hrs). In such a case the Esbat would be marked for 2nd of May. Because if anyone would want to set up rituals or a gartering later during the 3rd of May, the Waning Moon would already be in full effect so they wouldn't benefit from the real Full Moon energies. It's better to do the Esbat workings shortly before the Full Moon, than after.

COLOR

NORD Est:

NORTH West:

SOUTH East:

SOUTH West:

WHITE AND BLACK

NORD Est:

NORTH West:

SOUTH East:

SOUTH West:

Thank you, ThomaSsS :) Just downloaded mine. May Father Satan bless you for your work.

Happy 2019 everyone!!

Hail Satan!

ThomaSsS said:
It's that time of the year again when we make gifts and presents to those we care about. As such, and with the great contribution of Lydia and Cleo Aqualynn, and with the supervision of HP Hoodedcobra, I am now able to present to you the second edition of the Calendar, designed in and out for our beloved family of Spiritual Satanists. There have been some changes here and there, and I'm now going to walk you through them..

Thanks for your Work and Happy 2019 ThomaSsS

I love the new design. These tables of ingresses and retrogrades are going to be so useful as well. Thank you !

Another amazing SS gift! Thank you all for your hard work on this. I was really looking forward to this. It proved to be very helpful this year. Thanks again :D

Thank You so much for Your hard work!

Satan, Lilith and all The Demons Bless You!

I love you all. This was the best gift I get.

Thank you and happy Yule. I hope you have also time to rest.

The calendar looks awesome!
I really appreciate this. Thank you. :)

The new Calendar is design is very nice, and this came much sooner than I expected. Excellent job those of you who worked on this, these Calendars have proven invaluable. It's projects of this sort that even the Gods appreciate very much. This coupled with everything the Clergy has done along with Rituals/RTRs is very real and tangible work toward advancing our cause.

The calendar is really really REALLY GREAT!!!!

thank you very much !!!

Please its something I can not understand very well. In the table of retrogrates, is shown that mars will be retrograte till 6 january and so?
Or I hadnt understood well?

Thank you very much

Thank you all :)

I just feel I didn't stressed enough the fact that without the help and contributions of Lydia and Cleo, this project would have never came to be. So lots of credits go to them.

There's something I forgot to add in the OP. European Union might put an end for good to Daylight Saving Time across the block. This is very likely to happen in 2019. When and if this takes place, I'll have to redo the European time zones which observed DST. For those living in Europe; please keep an eye on this thread for future possible updates :)

Astardastar said:
Please its something I can not understand very well. In the table of retrogrates, is shown that mars will be retrograte till 6 january and so?
You're maybe mistaking the planetary glyphs. The only planet retrograde in January, is Uranus. Please check the 13th page where you can find all the astrological glyphs used in this Calendar

ThomaSsS said:
Thank you all :)

I just feel I didn't stressed enough the fact that without the help and contributions of Lydia and Cleo, this project would have never came to be. So lots of credits go to them.

There's something I forgot to add in the OP. European Union might put an end for good to Daylight Saving Time across the block. This is very likely to happen in 2019. When and if this takes place, I'll have to redo the European time zones which observed DST. For those living in Europe; please keep an eye on this thread for future possible updates :)

Astardastar said:
You're maybe mistaking the planetary glyphs. The only planet retrograde in January, is Uranus. Please check the 13th page where you can find all the astrological glyphs used in this Calendar
Thank you so much ThomaSsS!!! Ι have seen now!!

Thank you very much once again for the calender! It looks amazing!

Many Satanic blessings to you all who worked so hard on this!

Bro if I had any money I'd donate to you just to show my appreciation for your cause and possibly reward some of your hard work as would many working SS here would, I'm sure to show their gratitude.

This my friend. This calendar is priceless. Thank You and may the Gods rewards you with their infinite eulogies.

This is one of the greatest and most important projects for everyone here.

Great thanks to everyone involved. These types of works please the Gods and are of tremendous importance.

Guys make sure to make it count by using this.

Great work to everyone involved, thank you all so much for this amazing piece. I will love printing this even more than the last year's calendar.

I do have one question though. My country uses UTC+3, and the calendar for that does not observe Daylight Saving Time. Well, my country does not adjust its clocks too. Does it mean I don't have to worry about adding or subtracting an hour from the given times for the entire year?

Thanks for answering me in advance and again, thank you for this beautiful thing. May it be a yearly thing for ever!

This is such a wonderful work!

Thank you for doing this and sharing it with the family!

I am still on the learning curve, but this will help me so much, thank you again guys! :)

PeppermintTaco said:
I do have one question though. My country uses UTC+3, and the calendar for that does not observe Daylight Saving Time. Well, my country does not adjust its clocks too. Does it mean I don't have to worry about adding or subtracting an hour from the given times for the entire year?
Hi there. It depends. If you live in the Northern Hemisphere, you can use the UTC+3 (Belarus, Russia) file. This doesn't observe Daylight Saving Time (DST).

However, if you live in the Southern Hemisphere, there's no Calendar for UTC+3. If this is your case, let me know and I'll create a Calendar for your area. Countries in UTC+3 Southern Hemisphere include: Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Madagascar, etc.

The difference between the Northern and Southern Hemispheres are the holidays. They're on reverse. Everything else is basically the same (I'm talking about the countries that fall in the same time zone, but in different hemispheres).

Also, the idea behind this Calendar is to be ready for use as it is, where the user doesn't need to add or substract any hours :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back