Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Winter Solstice in MESOAMERICA

Cacique Satanás

Today is celebrated the birth of Huitzilopochtli(related with Winter Solstice) as the main Warrior deity associated with the Sun plus Quetzalcoatl being worshipped for related purposes. I will tell you something really interesting! I am from Nicaragua so this touches my heart!

Ehécatl was also a name for Quetzalcoatl who is also related to Venus(the color blue is related to Venus and Shiva is related) and according to Wikipedia. The word "Hekat" was associated with Demonic Pagans,witchcraft and knowledge of the soul...

When the J3w Columbus and his comrades came to America, they saw temples dedicated to Ehécatl-Quetzalcoatl and Huitzilopochtli(he was depicted as a blue deity) and decided to destroy everything because it is really Demonic and then there were created propaganda material depicting "human sacrifices" after all the Pagans were genocided,libraries of knowledge were burnt and people the survivors ended in slavery.

The importance between the Greek Goddess Hecate(Hekat) and Ehecatl-Quetzalcoatl is that both deities were worshipped for the same purposes and they had similar function in the Ancient world.

The theory of "human sacrifices" is absurd, do you raise human beings by sending them at school to learn sciences,help them with studies,teaching philosophy,teach your ancestors values,heal them when they are sick,spend huge amount of resources during their lifetime... and in the future you go full primitive mode to sacrifice them when they are adults?

This theory came from our enemies and there are huge amount of sources that are able to debunk this theory(Dresden Codex show you the spiritual practices and are close to Egypt and India) but the Christian and J3w1sh media in Latin America have corrupted the mind of the youth so they will not be able to find their paganism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hecate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenochtitlan
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huitzilopochtli
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetzalc%C3%B3atl

Foundation of Tenochtitlan, the myth.
tenochtitlan-fundacion.jpg

Depiction of Huitzilopochtli, the Warrior God and main founder of Mexica Empire.
lienzo-tela-codice-tovar-huitzilopochtli-dios-azteca-50x69cm-D_NQ_NP_319201-MLM20289786514_042015-F.jpg

Classical Mexica depiction
huitzilopochtli.png

Spiritual Depiction of Huitzilopochtli
tumblr_p1elhoi6zg1w3b49ho1_1280.jpg

The )))primitive((( people who were worshipping animals n sheit cuz they didn't know basic science.
727_06_2.jpg

Jews destroying the beautiful Empire
0_9994f_5a5f681d_orig.jpg.164927bb9444630815087f2165b7dca9.jpg

How the Jew Hernan Cortez described the Tenochtitlan Empire
Fundacion_Tenochtitlan.jpg

Believe this,goy!
representacionsacrificios_aztecas.jpg

Cacique Satanás said:
Very informational and interesting. Columbus and his expedition were from what I've heard, Jews who were fleeing an opposing sect of Jews in Spain when the Monarchy kicked them out. The narrative that they were the first to discover the new world is a disgusting lie when in reality, dozens of different civilizations of Gentiles from the Old World had already discovered it and documented their discoveries.

Also, you will notice that ever since the Jews began revising history, nearly every Gentile non-Christian culture is apparently sacrificing animals and humans, but it is merely an ironic projection since we all know who actually does human sacrifices. I have been skeptical about the claims of Aztec human sacrifice for a while, although we know the Mesoamerican religions were corrupted by enemy E.Ts during the past 2000 years, the true and original Mesoamerican/South American belief system was still the same shared with all Gentiles and in no way centered around human sacrifices.

Y lo peor son los docentes universitarios "expertos en historia" quienes afirman casi con odio que los nativos sudamericanos y mesoamericanos fueron desde siempre unos salvajes que se mataban los unos a los otros y que estamos mucho mejor actualmente que en aquel entonces, claro esta que si hubo sacrificios humanos (cuando la basura alienigena corrompio estas tierras) por lo tanto no fue siempre asi, ¡es absurdo afirmar tal estupidez!
Gracias por la info!

Scion of Atlantis said:
Cacique Satanás said:
Very informational and interesting. Columbus and his expedition were from what I've heard, Jews who were fleeing an opposing sect of Jews in Spain when the Monarchy kicked them out. The narrative that they were the first to discover the new world is a disgusting lie when in reality, dozens of different civilizations of Gentiles from the Old World had already discovered it and documented their discoveries.

Also, you will notice that ever since the Jews began revising history, nearly every Gentile non-Christian culture is apparently sacrificing animals and humans, but it is merely an ironic projection since we all know who actually does human sacrifices. I have been skeptical about the claims of Aztec human sacrifice for a while, although we know the Mesoamerican religions were corrupted by enemy E.Ts during the past 2000 years, the true and original Mesoamerican/South American belief system was still the same shared with all Gentiles and in no way centered around human sacrifices.

Indeed, you are right :)
Here I shared about Columbus and the real reason of his travel to America.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13120

What I meant is Huitzilopochtli must be the local name of Utu aka Azazel.
The pictures you posted as answer, they are different Gods
The first must be Satan as Dionysus
The second is Zeus
The third is Uvall

Who directed the false discovery of America was the Vatican itself, all the Jews who financed and directed it were linked to the Jesuits that was the military axis of the Vatican, the Spanish kings never financed this, in fact the concept of Catholic kings is a great fraud and I know that Isabella of Castile and Ferdinand of Aragon were not even Christians, Queen Elizabeth was an important member of the Order of Santiago that was a gnostic order directly linked to the Templars.

Neither the Habsburg dynasty and kings like Charles I or Philip II were Christians, this dynasty was founded by Sigismund of Hungary who was also the founder of the Order of the Dragon and the Habsburgs had ties with families like the Draculesti and the Bathory.

In fact King Philip II was one of the greatest opponents of what the jews did in South America, while the jews doing their shit invading Mesoamerica, the army of the thirds was too busy in Europe fighting against the Islamic invaders of the Ottoman Empire and the jewish puppets of the Protestants.

I think that the national day of Spain should be October 12, which is when the Ottoman Empire received a definitive defeat at the Battle of Lepanto instead of the great lie of the false discovery of America.

Sinistra said:
What I meant is Huitzilopochtli must be the local name of Utu aka Azazel.
The pictures you posted as answer, they are different Gods
The first must be Satan as Dionysus
The second is Zeus
The third is Uvall
I know they are different Gods but I wanted to let you know my favorite portraits.

Wotanwarrior said:
Who directed the false discovery of America was the Vatican itself, all the Jews who financed and directed it were linked to the Jesuits that was the military axis of the Vatican, the Spanish kings never financed this, in fact the concept of Catholic kings is a great fraud and I know that Isabella of Castile and Ferdinand of Aragon were not even Christians, Queen Elizabeth was an important member of the Order of Santiago that was a gnostic order directly linked to the Templars.

What about the two Jews who financed Columbus? is it still a valid theory?

Cacique Satanás said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Is valid and true, it only has a couple of errors: the kings of Spain were not jews and those jews did not "persuade the kings to support them", they were Jesuits who worked directly for the Vatican, surely they already planning it from a long time ago, they waiting for the opportune moment and took advantage when the jews were expelled from Spain to do it.
(((They))) have done everything possible to conceal that is was directly the Vatican that planned and directed the invasion of Mesoamerica.

Wotanwarrior said:
I think Huitzilopochtli is Satan:
Quetzalcoatl was the title of Satan in these countries. It was also used later as a title for the righteous supreme rulers.
These mesoamerican names are impossible to remember I have to copy paste everytime :lol:

Wotanwarrior said:

10268460_809032209118352_3609956813654043562_n.jpg

Seeing how Quetzalcoatl is the wise serpent and supreme god I feel like that's Satan.

Sinistra said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Quetzalcoatl was the title of Satan in these countries. It was also used later as a title for the righteous supreme rulers.
These mesoamerican names are impossible to remember I have to copy paste everytime :lol:

I'm from these areas as well and I too can't spell their names from memory so your comment gave me a good laugh.

Wotanwarrior said:
Cacique Satanás said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Is valid and true, it only has a couple of errors: the kings of Spain were not jews and those jews did not "persuade the kings to support them", they were Jesuits who worked directly for the Vatican, surely they already planning it from a long time ago, they waiting for the opportune moment and took advantage when the jews were expelled from Spain to do it.
(((They))) have done everything possible to conceal that is was directly the Vatican that planned and directed the invasion of Mesoamerica.

Thanks for your responses!
I would like more information and sources, I will be writting a little essay exposing Jewish intervention here in Mesoamerica.

Sinistra said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Ehecatl Quetzalcoatl were the names for the highest ranking Gods here in Mesoamerica.
Also, it is not like "Huitzilopochtli" was Satan but Beelzebub.since Beelzebub was related to war.
Huitzilopochtli and Quetzalcoatl were worshipped.

For now I have not been able to find any interesting article that shows 100% that it was the Catholic church itself financed and led the false discovery of America, but I know it was so, another family of jews that I know have to do with this, were the Borgia and one of their members came to be elected Pope with the name of Alexander VI.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back