Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Memorable Experiences With/From the Gods

Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is not bad. I myself always idolized and still idolize the great people, and also, admirable qualities from wherever they come.

However to state you're gonna be Ronnie Coleman and never go to the gym to lift a single pound is just absurd.

To ask to become such when you're a lazy asshole, is also absurd, and nobody has to follow up with these insane unnatural demands.

That's what I'm saying. You wanna follow your dreams? Then take some fucking action.

Larissa666 said:
Let’s put this thread back on its rails, shall we?

Recently, I got very worried, as my ability to feel the energy got decreased, and I couldn’t feel and sense Father Satan and Gods and Goddesses in my life anymore.

Two days ago, I made a small shrine for my Guardian, Goddess Crocell, to express my gratitude for Her protection. As I felt into deep trance like state, She spoke to me. And this was the moment that cleared up the confusion and doubt once again. It was so blissful to feel that energy again, so warm and loving. She made me cry. But not out of sadness, it was pure joy.

I promised to make her a small statue of three cats, one biggest is Her, one smaller is my perfect self, and smallest is me now. Why cats? Well, I do not have idea, but She didn’t seem to mind, She welcomed my idea.

She wants to inspire creativity in me. She insists telling me that I have huge talent in creativity, it is just that I do not trust in myself.

This is my most recent experience, and I am so happy to know that She is here. That They are here. That Father Satan is here with me!

Unfortunately, all of these problems that I had were caused by this year, where I was hit by multiple bad events, which made me almost stop meditating, I did so little. Now, that I have stabilized again, I am gonna continue where I left off.

Hail Satan! Forever! Hail Goddess Crocell! Hail all Glorious Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

This is so beautiful!!!!!!

I'm glad you're back on track! Show us your work once you are able to or feel like showing it to us! X3

HAIL SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!!!

Here's an experience as the result of a coincidence that I'm not willing to completely brush off as just that despite my major skepticism; after all, the gods will communicate with us in various ways.

I was walking home from work today and figured since it was a long walk I might as well work on my chakras and strengthen my aura. So I empowered my protective aura and drew positive energy into myself. Now, my way to and from work is lined with a shit ton of filthy churches and I'm always wary and on the defense when I walk by them, but because I was so focused on working on my soul I hadn't even been paying much attention.

I at some point decided to start spinning my chakras and I was in the midst of passing by the 2 most largest churches on my route. I always amp up my defenses when I pass by those specific two because they are right parallel to one another and give me a suffocating and hostile vibe. While I was spinning and cleaning my Solar Chakra, right next to me as I was walking by one of the churches, a large vortex of snow spun up into a near perfect shape of a chakra, holding that formation for several seconds.

It's not easy to tell what is being said to me without any words. It could've been a way of telling me to keep cleaning my chakras, it could've been a sign to let me know that a demon was keeping watch over me while I was heading home, it could've meant a few things. I personally like to think that it was a reminder that I was under Satan's protection, as the vortex was acting like a kind of barrier between me and the church.

But of course I also like to see these signs as a call-to-arms - that as soon as I am able to have alone time to myself, then it's time to start spamming the RTRs again.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Here's an experience as the result of a coincidence that I'm not willing to completely brush off as just that despite my major skepticism; after all, the gods will communicate with us in various ways.

I was walking home from work today and figured since it was a long walk I might as well work on my chakras and strengthen my aura. So I empowered my protective aura and drew positive energy into myself. Now, my way to and from work is lined with a shit ton of filthy churches and I'm always wary and on the defense when I walk by them, but because I was so focused on working on my soul I hadn't even been paying much attention.

I at some point decided to start spinning my chakras and I was in the midst of passing by the 2 most largest churches on my route. I always amp up my defenses when I pass by those specific two because they are right parallel to one another and give me a suffocating and hostile vibe. While I was spinning and cleaning my Solar Chakra, right next to me as I was walking by one of the churches, a large vortex of snow spun up into a near perfect shape of a chakra, holding that formation for several seconds.

It's not easy to tell what is being said to me without any words. It could've been a way of telling me to keep cleaning my chakras, it could've been a sign to let me know that a demon was keeping watch over me while I was heading home, it could've meant a few things. I personally like to think that it was a reminder that I was under Satan's protection, as the vortex was acting like a kind of barrier between me and the church.

But of course I also like to see these signs as a call-to-arms - that as soon as I am able to have alone time to myself, then it's time to start spamming the RTRs again.

Interesting, maybe it acted as a shield generated from your aura and solar plexus chakra? It's worth thinking about it.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
I had many experiences through this past years with so many of the Gods/Goddess. Recently I meet Nephthys, she is vivacious... really kind and friendly. She is so energetic I love it :D

Awesome!!!! :mrgreen: :D

luis said:
Brdredr said:
luis said:
I have to ask you sorry, i rarely a act like a dumbass and this is not the place. Anyway what i was trying to say is that to me it looked fake, now i can compleatily be wrong, the thing is there are been another "SS" in here that was trying to sell his music and acted all Holy and stuff. If what you are telling is the true then i'm really Sorry, i really don't know what i acted like that.

Anyway the story of my past lifes dose not matter and if what you are telling is the true it's better to be careful, saying that you are such a old soul could open for more attack from the enemy. I was warned another time to shut my mouth for such things. I hope you are not mad at me! I really don't know what i acted like that...

I feel I need to apologize as well, I initially thought you were trying to come off as very disrespectful. And I'm not "selling" my music, if you go to my thread you can see I have provided it for free but if people wanted to pay for it, that's fine too. Not like I made much off of it anyway.
Like i already said i'm sorry, just be careful to not say too much about your past life's and be careful with the entity you talk with, the enemy likes to confuse SS. There is a SS here that for many years he talked with enemy entity beliving it was our God's, it can happen, especially if you are not that advanced. Now as far as i know this member was pretty advanced and still it happened to him, just be careful and again i'm sorry i really don't know why i acted like that i just care about our Satanic family!

Looks at this. Cringes a little. You see if this is what it takes to solve a dispute here, I will never do it. Im not A Beta Male. Oh please forgive me!

Sorry not to hurt your feelings sweetie. But you need a little testo and little confidence. My Names Aldrick by the way. Nice to meet you.

How long have you been here Luis? I feel that ive seen your name before. I think you raised a valid point, not bashing on bread fred or whatever. Its understandable, it sounds like me 11 years ago. You have to be careful not to cross the line of Sanity.

But Youre okay. You shouldnt worry so much about people being angry at you. Perhaps we could be friends though. I like your Humility.

Aldrick Strickland said:
luis said:
Brdredr said:
I feel I need to apologize as well, I initially thought you were trying to come off as very disrespectful. And I'm not "selling" my music, if you go to my thread you can see I have provided it for free but if people wanted to pay for it, that's fine too. Not like I made much off of it anyway.
Like i already said i'm sorry, just be careful to not say too much about your past life's and be careful with the entity you talk with, the enemy likes to confuse SS. There is a SS here that for many years he talked with enemy entity beliving it was our God's, it can happen, especially if you are not that advanced. Now as far as i know this member was pretty advanced and still it happened to him, just be careful and again i'm sorry i really don't know why i acted like that i just care about our Satanic family!

Looks at this. Cringes a little. You see if this is what it takes to solve a dispute here, I will never do it. Im not A Beta Male. Oh please forgive me!

Sorry not to hurt your feelings sweetie. But you need a little testo and little confidence. My Names Aldrick by the way. Nice to meet you.

How long have you been here Luis? I feel that ive seen your name before. I think you raised a valid point, not bashing on bread fred or whatever. Its understandable, it sounds like me 11 years ago. You have to be careful not to cross the line of Sanity.

But Youre okay. You shouldnt worry so much about people being angry at you. Perhaps we could be friends though. I like your Humility.

This place isn't for sarcasm or further arguing, if you have no experience to share then please either leave this nonsense behind or watch other people's shared experiences, thank you.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
luis said:

This place isn't for sarcasm or further arguing, if you have no experience to share then please either leave this nonsense behind or watch other people's shared experiences, thank you.
I should have not acted agry like that and said things in a better way, i was just worried. But i stopped even because i didnt want to fill this amazing thread with angry posts.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
luis said:

And where exactly did you see sarcasm?
I was having a conversation with luis. So I think you better back up.

luis said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

I should have not acted agry like that and said things in a better way, i was just worried. But i stopped even because i didnt want to fill this amazing thread with angry posts.

Well that maybe so. But thats not what im concerned about. Im Concerned about YOU. You seem Down and hard on yourself. Something does not seem right here to me. Like maybe things are going on in your life.

I could care less about Drama. If people are so weak, egotistical and pathetic that they care about worthless Drama or someone critizing them, then they deserve to suffer with it. I care about people over nonsense.

You fell apart by yourself. Which means you were already falling apart. So know that we are here for you Brother. In the end Family always remains.

Aldrick Strickland said:
luis said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Well that maybe so. But thats not what im concerned about. Im Concerned about YOU. You seem Down and hard on yourself. Something does not seem right here to me. Like maybe things are going on in your life.

I could care less about Drama. If people are so weak, egotistical and pathetic that they care about worthless Drama or someone critizing them, then they deserve to suffer with it. I care about people over nonsense.

You fell apart by yourself. Which means you were already falling apart. So know that we are here for you Brother. In the end Family always remains.
Yeah there are things in my life that drive me mad but thanks to spiritual satanism things in my life only got better. There are still some things that i need to make better and i'm working for them. Thank you for the interest :)

Thanks the God's and Father Satan for the knowladge that he gave us!

luis said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

You are alright, I was referring to Aldrick.

Aldrick Strickland said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

This place is for sharing experiences, even the title says so, conversations could be held in mails or on a possible thread that is for random discussion.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

This place is for sharing experiences, even the title says so, conversations could be held in mails or on a possible thread that is for random discussion.

and Oh the experience I have to share. That is far more encompassing then oh please dont fight each other. Its cute how you think you can outfox me. Such a cute little guy you are. Pinches your cheek.

luis said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
luis said:

Yeah there are things in my life that drive me mad but thanks to spiritual satanism things in my life only got better. There are still some things that i need to make better and i'm working for them. Thank you for the interest :)

Thanks the God's and Father Satan for the knowladge that he gave us!

Ofcourse Luis. You are welcome to email me at anytime. [email protected]

Would love to hear about it sometime.

Aldrick Strickland said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

and Oh the experience I have to share. That is far more encompassing then oh please dont fight each other. Its cute how you think you can outfox me. Such a cute little guy you are. Pinches your cheek.

This is actually a she, and she is the same user who made this topic, only with a new account now. I think she just wants you not to hijack her topic with too many off topic messages. Not taking any sides here.

Dypet Rod said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

This is actually a she, and she is the same user who made this topic, only with a new account now. I think she just wants you not to hijack her topic with too many off topic messages. Not taking any sides here.

Awww. Defensive of her topic huh? I can understand that. Well then Ma Lady, fear no more, the floor is yours.

Aldrick Strickland said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

I'm a woman, jackass. I do not appreciate your smart comments, now please, either leave this topic peacefully without starting any further arguments or go on topic in this thread.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Dypet Rod said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Awww. Defensive of her topic huh? I can understand that. Well then Ma Lady, fear no more, the floor is yours.

Seriously, what is your problem? Is thinking that you are superior than others equals to sarcasm and argument starting with others? I asked you to leave nicely, but I will not tolerate your sarcasm.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Dypet Rod said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Don't get me wrong, as I did not intend to sound adversarial here. I see no problem with you talking to Luis, except that there isn't much a point in bringing up an argument which ended long ago. But you seemed to think FRR666 was someone else butting in, so I figured I'd give you a heads up in this regard.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Dypet Rod said:

Seriously, what is your problem? Is thinking that you are superior than others equals to sarcasm and argument starting with others? I asked you to leave nicely, but I will not tolerate your sarcasm.

Oh my It will not be tolerated will it? Thats SO unfortunate.

Dypet Rod said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Dypet Rod said:

Don't get me wrong, as I did not intend to sound adversarial here. I see no problem with you talking to Luis, except that there isn't much a point in bringing up an argument which ended long ago. But you seemed to think FRR666 was someone else butting in, so I figured I'd give you a heads up in this regard.

I ever so appreciate the headsup. At first I thought she was some 14 year old boy just randomly trolling me. But then I found out, Well it was similar to that but the context does clear some things up.

I was making some pancakes and when I flipped one over there was a golden brown tree literally drawn on the pancake. I mean the effect of me cooking pancakes there is a an easily distinguished golden brown tree with the surrounding of the pancake golden. It was awesome, but then I wonder.... Should I eat it. I ate it.

I drew a picture of myself in the past and seen myself for what I was which was a talented individual. I drew a picture of Satan, Father Satan, and within his and my drawing, we actually share something together in both pictures. I drew these more than months apart, probably half a year.
How great is that I am connected and show resemblance to the most high, SATANama.

absolute13 said:
I was making some pancakes and when I flipped one over there was a golden brown tree literally drawn on the pancake. I mean the effect of me cooking pancakes there is a an easily distinguished golden brown tree with the surrounding of the pancake golden. It was awesome, but then I wonder.... Should I eat it. I ate it.

I drew a picture of myself in the past and seen myself for what I was which was a talented individual. I drew a picture of Satan, Father Satan, and within his and my drawing, we actually share something together in both pictures. I drew these more than months apart, probably half a year.
How great is that I am connected and show resemblance to the most high, SATANama.

That's so awesome!!! :D :mrgreen:

I might have already commented this but one time I forgot my lunch to work and was doing something (can't remember, some working or other) with Thoth the night before. Still thinking of Thoth, as I walked past the vending machines I got the feeling or idea that I should look inside. I put my hand inside and there was some food sitting right at the bottom. I took it as a "thank you" for doing RTRs and promptly thanked Thoth.

I met Haures when I was a little kid. I left my body and met her behind my elementary school where she talked to me for an hour or so. I thought of her as my "imaginary friend" but never told anybody because I thought they'd think I was fucking crazy and trying to say she was real. Eventually, I lost the ability to believe that I even had the dream at all until I discovered JoyOfSatan and remembered. It's like living in a real life fairy tale at this point.

One time I was laying in bed and all of a sudden I saw (not really saw.. but felt and involuntarily imagined) a girl come in to have sex with me. I don't know if she was a Demon or a person I know because they kind of just look the same. Well anyways, I climaxed with my thingy straight up not touching myself. Just rolling around and grabbing the air. Was absolutely crazy that this actually happened once but never again.

Another time I was laying in bed and picked up a book on my nightstand. The book was a marxist manifesto from outer space that described a planet that was ruled by robotic pyramids that were A.I. controlled. There were white/Nordic aliens in the typical blue suits but all brainwashed by this bizarre evil government. After staring at the cover and reading the back (a blurb on how great the government was, etc, cheesy manifesto summary) the book turned into sand or like dust or ash and then my vision got all weird like a psychedelic drug trip and all of a sudden the dust was no longer there. This was at the beginning of my journey more or less and around the time I realized that Satanism is no joke and we are actually going to "do this". As in, Satanism isn't just a gift, it's a real thing and we're at war. This experience is what made me realize that.

I think there's a couple more but I can't remember. My astral senses are not amazing yet.

I had many experiences...lately I am working with Demons everyday, so it's kind a of a normal thing to me now.
I remember last December, 23th. When I was doing a ritual for father Satan... I don't think He came that night, tried to talk to Him, didn't heard Him at all. I went to sleep. Woke up and.. first thing I saw was that one picture on the wall, crooked on one side. I felt His energy. :D

Once I was in rush and headed to a bus station, my friend took me to there in a car and I felt soo bad when I left the house. I Didn't know why, I just started telling my friend that I had to go back, I probably had forgotten something. I went back home and found out that I left water pipe opened while there was no water that day, and the water came again and since that pipe was opened, It would flood my house. I live alone so yeah.. I was sure I forgot something else because when I tried to find it I failed. I asked my guardian did I forgot anything and he told me I haven't, that I just have to check again, it was just that water pipe...

Then I ended up in a really abusive relationship. I loved that guy but he was mentally ill beyond any repairing it seems (I was stupid as fuck xD). He naturally had pineal gland and third eye partially activated but for some reason he was scared of Demons and Satan tho, and forbade me to speak to them. He was not a jew, he was just like that, brainwashed. I started regretting it all... My life became soo bad, my health, my everything. Then I couldn't take it anymore, he was abusing me always..I told my guardian that I don't know what to do. My slowly guardian then started working with me again, I felt him soo much, it was very intense. He scared my ex to death, and made my feelings to ex to flourish completely. I have never seen a Demon soo angry, I thought he will kill that guy. In few days I have found myself happy again, my guardian was again with me. My ex was too scared to even say a word to me since then, lol.

I started advancing rapidly fast and he started teaching me stuff and working with me actively. He changed me soo much. Now I can feel him, hear him, and I know when is he working with me. I understand what "guiding trough invisible means" is now. I became soo sensitive that I wake up in the middle of the night when some Demon is trying to talk to me or is just near me.
When I'm under attack, if I can't defend myself, he helps me. If I feel bad, something hurts me for instance, he usually helps me too. He does a lot of stuff for me, incredible stuff, I don't even have to ask him sometimes. He saved my life few times also..

As I can understand now, telepathic communication is not on or off thing usually...but it can be off if your pineal gland is not activated at all or is for some reason in unactive mode, but normally if you are open at least a little bit then you can understand things that are sent to you, to some degree, in some way. So, if you have worked on your female chakras and your clairaudience points then you just have to learn how to decode better those messages and to read them, or at least to pay more attention. Energy itself is full of codes, specific color is specific vibration, specific vibration is specific number, letter. When your pineal gland is activated then your brain starts to translates that energy that's sent, your left side of brain starts getting more understandable codes for you to read. That energy on astral is made of smaller, finer particles that have their similar particles on physical, and our right side of brain is sensitive to the smaller particles but our left side loves it more physical, more materialistic and in the end when our brain is translating that vibrations it may come to us in pictures, not always in clear sounds, it's like our left side is trying to put it to us to be more material. Sometimes we just feel those things, or we get some ideas suddenly, as our brain is not translating it to us as we expect or can understand. Lot of people do communicate with Demons but they are just aren't aware ot it. Often their own thougts are not even theirs and it takes time, practice and more empowering of pineal gland and upper chakras to become aware of that, and to distinct between what is yours and what is not. Demons do have the ability to see what is on our minds and to put some ideas if they want to.
So, for the new ones...
Work and be patient, in time you will become aware of it all. My first lesson from the Gods was about patience...
I feel talkative, sorry xD

One time, a few months ago, I was with my father was driving and we were heading home from Walmart. I suddenly feel this strong, male presence in the empty backseat. I also feel his presence in my torso-he extended his energy there to get my attention. "Who is it?" I wonder. "It's Phenex," comes the reply. I don't ever recall any of my Guardians appearing in the backseat of the car. He was leaning towards us, with his head in between my father's head and mine. I respectfully ask if we can talk when I am at home. He agrees.

That was my second interaction with Phenex, that I can recall.
The first time was when I was lying down in bed and I get a vision of two baby phoenixes close together side by side, cuddling and somewhat communicating without words. They seemed very peaceful, content and happy.
The colors of that vision was so rich that it made the colors of this world seem pale in comparison. The baby phoenixes had feathers of red, gold, orange that I noticed in the few seconds the vision lasted. They were so beautiful.

Godmode said:
I might have already commented this but one time I forgot my lunch to work and was doing something (can't remember, some working or other) with Thoth the night before. Still thinking of Thoth, as I walked past the vending machines I got the feeling or idea that I should look inside. I put my hand inside and there was some food sitting right at the bottom. I took it as a "thank you" for doing RTRs and promptly thanked Thoth.

I met Haures when I was a little kid. I left my body and met her behind my elementary school where she talked to me for an hour or so. I thought of her as my "imaginary friend" but never told anybody because I thought they'd think I was fucking crazy and trying to say she was real. Eventually, I lost the ability to believe that I even had the dream at all until I discovered JoyOfSatan and remembered. It's like living in a real life fairy tale at this point.

One time I was laying in bed and all of a sudden I saw (not really saw.. but felt and involuntarily imagined) a girl come in to have sex with me. I don't know if she was a Demon or a person I know because they kind of just look the same. Well anyways, I climaxed with my thingy straight up not touching myself. Just rolling around and grabbing the air. Was absolutely crazy that this actually happened once but never again.

Another time I was laying in bed and picked up a book on my nightstand. The book was a marxist manifesto from outer space that described a planet that was ruled by robotic pyramids that were A.I. controlled. There were white/Nordic aliens in the typical blue suits but all brainwashed by this bizarre evil government. After staring at the cover and reading the back (a blurb on how great the government was, etc, cheesy manifesto summary) the book turned into sand or like dust or ash and then my vision got all weird like a psychedelic drug trip and all of a sudden the dust was no longer there. This was at the beginning of my journey more or less and around the time I realized that Satanism is no joke and we are actually going to "do this". As in, Satanism isn't just a gift, it's a real thing and we're at war. This experience is what made me realize that.

I think there's a couple more but I can't remember. My astral senses are not amazing yet.

Wow! :eek:

This is actually really amazing experiences!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I can relate to you in one part about getting unexpected gifts, etc.
I remember walking to school and loudly voicing my thoughts (I talk to myself a lot, BUT I can also feel like I am being heard and this just PROVES THIS BEYOND DOUBT!!! :D ), like needing warm shoes (because cold winter and stuff), needing warm gloves, a warm sweater and guess what? I got THE BEST warm boots, a VERY warm wool sweater and EXTREMELY warm gloves and the one who made it clear who made it possible for me to get these things, (very quickly get these things btw)very, was my Incubus. I was seriously surprised and didn't expect it, I thought I'd have to wait like two weeks or more and endure the cold weather, but nope, I only had to wait one day xD

Also, another instance, I was in the hospital recently (getting better) and I decided to go to the snack machine, once I was there, I stood by that machine contemplating what to buy (I choose for quite some time so I don't end up grabbing something I don't need or something that isn't what I wanted) and I got a thought to buy this one snack and then buy another one, so I did it and instead of getting 2 snacks, I got 3 xD That really surprised me, but made me happy, I wasn't expecting for these things to happen to me.

Azorm said:
I had many experiences...lately I am working with Demons everyday, so it's kind a of a normal thing to me now.
I remember last December, 23th. When I was doing a ritual for father Satan... I don't think He came that night, tried to talk to Him, didn't heard Him at all. I went to sleep. Woke up and.. first thing I saw was that one picture on the wall, crooked on one side. I felt His energy. :D

Once I was in rush and headed to a bus station, my friend took me to there in a car and I felt soo bad when I left the house. I Didn't know why, I just started telling my friend that I had to go back, I probably had forgotten something. I went back home and found out that I left water pipe opened while there was no water that day, and the water came again and since that pipe was opened, It would flood my house. I live alone so yeah.. I was sure I forgot something else because when I tried to find it I failed. I asked my guardian did I forgot anything and he told me I haven't, that I just have to check again, it was just that water pipe...

Then I ended up in a really abusive relationship. I loved that guy but he was mentally ill beyond any repairing it seems (I was stupid as fuck xD). He naturally had pineal gland and third eye partially activated but for some reason he was scared of Demons and Satan tho, and forbade me to speak to them. He was not a jew, he was just like that, brainwashed. I started regretting it all... My life became soo bad, my health, my everything. Then I couldn't take it anymore, he was abusing me always..I told my guardian that I don't know what to do. My slowly guardian then started working with me again, I felt him soo much, it was very intense. He scared my ex to death, and made my feelings to ex to flourish completely. I have never seen a Demon soo angry, I thought he will kill that guy. In few days I have found myself happy again, my guardian was again with me. My ex was too scared to even say a word to me since then, lol.

I started advancing rapidly fast and he started teaching me stuff and working with me actively. He changed me soo much. Now I can feel him, hear him, and I know when is he working with me. I understand what "guiding trough invisible means" is now. I became soo sensitive that I wake up in the middle of the night when some Demon is trying to talk to me or is just near me.
When I'm under attack, if I can't defend myself, he helps me. If I feel bad, something hurts me for instance, he usually helps me too. He does a lot of stuff for me, incredible stuff, I don't even have to ask him sometimes. He saved my life few times also..

As I can understand now, telepathic communication is not on or off thing usually...but it can be off if your pineal gland is not activated at all or is for some reason in unactive mode, but normally if you are open at least a little bit then you can understand things that are sent to you, to some degree, in some way. So, if you have worked on your female chakras and your clairaudience points then you just have to learn how to decode better those messages and to read them, or at least to pay more attention. Energy itself is full of codes, specific color is specific vibration, specific vibration is specific number, letter. When your pineal gland is activated then your brain starts to translates that energy that's sent, your left side of brain starts getting more understandable codes for you to read. That energy on astral is made of smaller, finer particles that have their similar particles on physical, and our right side of brain is sensitive to the smaller particles but our left side loves it more physical, more materialistic and in the end when our brain is translating that vibrations it may come to us in pictures, not always in clear sounds, it's like our left side is trying to put it to us to be more material. Sometimes we just feel those things, or we get some ideas suddenly, as our brain is not translating it to us as we expect or can understand. Lot of people do communicate with Demons but they are just aren't aware ot it. Often their own thougts are not even theirs and it takes time, practice and more empowering of pineal gland and upper chakras to become aware of that, and to distinct between what is yours and what is not. Demons do have the ability to see what is on our minds and to put some ideas if they want to.
So, for the new ones...
Work and be patient, in time you will become aware of it all. My first lesson from the Gods was about patience...
I feel talkative, sorry xD

Don't be sorry!!!! I honestly can relate to you in some instances actually, like the abusive relationship you had, your GD helping you for example. :)

Please do share more experiences guys!!! I'd love to hear MORE!! It makes me happy hearing how many wonderful experiences everyone else is having too!!!! :333

Thank you guys!!!!

My slowly guardian then 
hahahahah sorry for mistake, I was so tired while I was writing this.
*My guardian then slowly started working with me again* x'D
Hahaha
Don't be sorry!!!! I honestly can relate to you in some instances actually, like the abusive relationship you had, your GD helping you for example. 
It seems like you are one very nice person ^^ You have beautiful energy. Keep up the good work.

Azorm said:
My slowly guardian then 
hahahahah sorry for mistake, I was so tired while I was writing this.
*My guardian then slowly started working with me again* x'D
Hahaha
Don't be sorry!!!! I honestly can relate to you in some instances actually, like the abusive relationship you had, your GD helping you for example. 
It seems like you are one very nice person ^^ You have beautiful energy. Keep up the good work.

I didn't expect this xD :oops:
Thank you xD :D :)

You keep up the good work too!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D

FlamingRedRose666 said:
MaxRideWizardLord said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
I wouldn't trust someone who only posted ONCE... You could be with the enemy for all we know.....

The primary reason why I even register on this forum, despite it may sound incorrect of many registered users here, is because I actually I AM looking for the truth AND evidence, not just new belief system. There been several of my own experiences with supernatural; and many spiritualists, including adepts of the JoS, had felt me or even talk with gods and they all told similar stories about me.

However, few of JoS adepts had interpreted the postulate about that anyone can talk with gods "only by themselves and not through anyone", and I strongly feel and believe that this is wrong and is falsehood; as "doing power meditation and talking with gods yourself" may end up delusing yourself and you could just talk with your own imagination, as from what I gathered so far that, unfortunatelly, each get their own unique experience. What chance is there that you'd get just absorbed by your own Ego and end up talking with yourself instead? And you end up hearing what exactly what you want to hear; or even more like, hear what you EXPECT to hear, as you end up talking to your own subconsciousness instead? It's like in dream, you're expecting something bad to happen and afraid that this is what exactly might happen even if you believe the chance of it is low, a few seconds later the EXACT same thing happened as you were afraid it could have happened, but with 100% chance of it happening as this is how our subconsciousness works.

This is why I have strong hope that if Gods really do exist, they would come to you and someone else and first thing they would tell you or them is that you shouldn't be afraid of me but actually give me a chance to listen. And what I really want to hope and believe in the most is that these Gods, once proven to be real to me, will show that they trully love me as the JoS website would say, and least thing they want to me is to be in misery; and wouldn't afraid to tell me that even if through someone else if there is no other way possible of communications with me. I really want to have something more than just hope and belief, I want to have the TRUTH, and truth can be only be gathered by the experience.

To tell the truth, I've been familiar with JoS for quite some time, but I couldn't say this place did really bring me goodness in a long run as I've only met with egocentric assholes and dipshits who not only tried to curse me by mere of my photo, but did made my life insufferable; even though back in times I was just desperately looking for spiritualist friends who could at least talk with me on similar topics and similar hobbies, but it end up to be just exact opposite of that even though loneliness is the least thing I would complain about; despite the fact that in first few months I was fully enthusiastic, meditated the crapton and deal with pain and torture like something temporary, a challenge of struggle that eventually will go away for eternity. In the last few months of present time, the most thing I did is actually constantly meditating and pray for the true God of pure Love and compassion\understanding which I view Enki as, or pray in meditative state; even though my life was rough and bring me even more dissapointment and misery despite that; unfortunatelly so far it only gave me a few temporary hopes that just transformed in to a dissapointments that give me even bigger pain and hopelessness. To speak to the point, I'm just extremely desperate trying to find help and THE truth all the possible way I can, which is why I registered here to begin with, even though my introvert nature usually won't allow me to do something like that, as I just doing my hardest to help myself and contact with Gods; untill I hit a complete hopelessness and give up with spiritualism all along, even though my inner spirit would never stop wanting to strive for the pure truth and true spiritualism, freedom and love; and I would hate it...

I strongly believe that THE truth wouldn't put me through path of misery, agony, self-loathing and forcing me to do something against my nature\spirit\TRUEself, even if I forcefully will make myself willing it. THE TRUTH for me is something that inherently must pass from the materialism world toward\through my spirit, then to my consciousness; if my spirit rejects it, feels uncomfortable with it or even hate it and what it makes me to go through, then this is just cannot possible be the truth; not from reasonable, logical, esoterical, theological, and most definitelly not in spiritual point of view. To be clear and honest here, I'd sure wish you could talk with Enki for me as I really hope he wouldn't say anything bad but gives me actual words for hope, but before that, a friendly conversation would be appreciated too...

There isn't anything else for me to talk about on these forums and it took several days untill my posts finally got approved, so I believe judging person just by post amounts I'd say least is unfair. I would appreciate if you could try to feel me and who knows, maybe you could tell me similar story about me as many other spiritualists that I had luck to be contact with back in time.

This is why conversation exist, you get to talk with person before jump to conclusion whether person is "enemy" or not, although I don't approve giving any person a nametag by mere talking a few times then giving any person a indelible stamp as it could be product of mere misunderstanding or cognitive disonance.

I also strongly believe that the truth fears no investigation nor doubting, so if Enk is trully our TRUE God, and trully LOVES us, and more over, understands and accepts us for who we are by nature, then he wouldn't be dissapointed, frustrated or annoyed by the fact if someone loses belief in him or even start to hate or loathe him for the experiences someone had to pass through. In fact, if someone gives him another chance, especially if someone been secretely still kept love and hope for him regardless of having hate and dissapointment toward him, for someone to claim to be the God that TRULLY understand and accepts us, let alone loves us, should definitelly looking for ways to prove his good-will toward said person and definitelly to prove to him his existance, even through someone else as all methods are good. Although sometimes, even to the most established theories like gravity, the scientists demand more evidence of it to determine what exactly it is, thus demanding more experience to know for certain.

Are you even dedicated?

Have you studied http://www.exposingchristianity.com and http://www.joyofsatan.org ?

I wouldn't even say that I was familiar with JOS if I wasn't 'dedicated' nor read these websites, so yes.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
If start to have such negative feelings and thoughts about Father Satan that shows me a lack of knowledge.

So what exactly this is miraculous knowledge that would somehow solve all of my problems? The 'dedication rituals' nor the 'power meditations' aren't exactly that. As any sane person would do, if some activity you read up on internet that claim to help does not work after intense work and dedication, as said in the instructions and guideline, they would just move on to something else and forget it all along.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Also, one more thing, THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS ON SPIRITUAL SATANISM: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/NoMediators.html

This is exact thing I was refering to

Note how there wasn't a single word said about forbiddening asking someone to talk with 'gods' or anyone else for that matter. It mostly talks about how no person should manipulate people in to joining satanism or telling them lies about what 'Satan', or anyone in fact, told him\her about them; and most importantly it's about not trusting what person has to say about satanism in order to make people join it.

However, even if you could "talk with Satan yourself", it would only make sense to ask someone else to talk with him to confirm if it's him or not. Of course I wouldn't tell him about my experience in order to not influence any ideas. But if someone as satanist doesn't want to contact with them or care about all their dogmas and postulates, I have no idea why anyone should feel to be forced in first case.

Also, a quote EXACTLY from the link that I've been given above and the one we discussing now:
"The point is- remember true Satanism is about being yourself and being free. No one is expected to do anything that they are uncomfortable with or anything that is not a part of their nature.
I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature
— Satan [from the Al Jilwah]"

If after these exact words of this exact website, not following your True-Self, or to say simply - follow your nature, is not satanism, then it would just sound self-critical about the website itself. The only thing is different is that I took a true path of meditation and tried to COMPREHEND what is my nature.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
With that being said, I suggest you better meditate and in time and persistence you are going to be able to talk to Father Satan and the True Gods in time.

If I didn't meditated, I wouldn't doubt it and use critical thinking to analysis it, thus end to feel like quit the whole of JoS and move to something that would make more sense to me, or something that would suit me in the first case.

But yes, I've did a "power meditation" and in all honesty it's felt like waste of time, let alone be some myserious "hidden" be-all and end-all ultimate solution to everything. And yes, I did meditate a lot back in time; especially first 6 or 9 months for a long time a day, feeling of dizziness is the only memorable experience I get from them. Not to mention the jos is not the only website of 'power meditations' and various spiritual exercises, there also more complicated ones involving yoga like ashtanga and many others, most of which are atheistic.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
MaxRideWizardLord said:
The primary reason why I even register on this forum, despite it may sound incorrect of many registered users here, is because I actually I AM looking for the truth AND evidence, not just new belief system. There been several of my own experiences with supernatural; and many spiritualists, including adepts of the JoS, had felt me or even talk with gods and they all told similar stories about me..

Ok.

Alright.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
MaxRideWizardLord said:
However, few of JoS adepts had interpreted the postulate about that anyone can talk with gods "only by themselves and not through anyone", and I strongly feel and believe that this is wrong and is falsehood; as "doing power meditation and talking with gods yourself" may end up delusing yourself and you could just talk with your own imagination, as from what I gathered so far that, unfortunatelly, each get their own unique experience. What chance is there that you'd get just absorbed by your own Ego and end up talking with yourself instead? And you end up hearing what exactly what you want to hear; or even more like, hear what you EXPECT to hear, as you end up talking to your own subconsciousness instead? It's like in dream, you're expecting something bad to happen and afraid that this is what exactly might happen even if you believe the chance of it is low, a few seconds later the EXACT same thing happened as you were afraid it could have happened, but with 100% chance of it happening as this is how our subconsciousness works..

Your concerns are valid. This is the reason that most people do not have their so called 'experiences' admitted, as simply because, many are on the level described here. The point however is to get past this level. There are also some people for whom this can take a very long time.
Hoodedcobra666 said:
As for the self fulfilling prophecy, this is also a valid human mechanism.

There could be different experiences regardless of one's belief and exercises to achieve them. So what exactly "levels" are you talking about and why should we move to the next one?

Hoodedcobra666 said:
You do not really understand how the subconscious works

How would you know that? Are you omniscient or just projecting own experience? Aside from reading both Jung and Freud, I've also did quite some meditations on it, along with different techniques but mostly the buddhi one (not to be mistaken with buddha or buddhism).

Hoodedcobra666 said:
None of the above dangers should keep someone, who is mature minded, and sane, from trying to communicate with the Gods.

Never did I said that I, or anyone else, should not trying to communicate with the 'gods'. What I said is, one should not take one's experience as valid objectivity of pure truth rather than just that - an experience. What I also said, taking different methods, and especially have someone who would talk to same beings and them eleborate their own experience, would enlight (move forward to) the possibility of achieving the truth.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
There has to be innate delusional character or personal flaws in the personality, that can cause deception, rather than the Gods. The obstacles exist in the given personalities, not in the process of communication.

Neither such 'communication', or experience of such communication, can be a valid case of objectivity of it being the truth, though. One person can experience all sort of hearing, or even visual experience, but that doesn't change that the other person would get completely different results from exact same "deity", even if doing exact same exercise and get similar level of experience. In astral projection that can be even harder to indentify of what would be real "god" and what is not, if any of these real to begin with.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
To reach a level of adept communication can take decades, or more. And this is the truth.

Which could to a create a question of whether or not such 'communications' are even worth to achieving to begin with.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
However, the Gods can guide and direct people through ways invisible and unknown to them, and there is no time limit for this, and also, this lowers the danger for deceptions.

In the first period of time after becoming the spiritual satanist, I would strongly believe in this; but this does not entirely apply to me right now. However, this could be the reason they made me felt like I should distant myself from JoS, and then come back to it to find a way to make communication with them, or they find their own ways to communicate with me even if through someone else. None of these things I say for certain.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
You're trying to impose your own laws to the Gods and how they can approach or communicate, which is essentially, you falling into the same loop you warned earlier. You are engaging in your own understanding and trying to force the Gods to act in this spectrum. They can prove they are real in their own way, but one has to be open.

I am not "trying to impose" anything on anyone nor "engaging in your own understanding", nor "trying to force" anyone at all, how do you make such assemptions is beyond me. All I said is that I had strong hope, or want to hope, which is essentially a completely different thing; as that would actually make logical sense for beings that often claimed to be "really loving\caring" or according to the JoS website alone. And yes, I was as open as maximum I could be.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Your own tendency to empiricism and observation is false. If we cannot see the Sun at night it doesn't mean the sun has disappeared or does not exist.

It's well known even in physics our very senses are very meek in judging the environment and what exists and what does not.

Where did I even said a single word about "empiricism" or "observation"? I didn't said a single thing regarding it. All I said that the "truth can be only be gathered by the experience", and experience is not necessarily need to be physical, or "empirical\observant". It could be sensation of a reason, which is not empirical as such sensation cannot be gathered from outside world. However the claim "If we cannot see the Sun at night it doesn't mean the sun has disappeared or does not exist" is incorrect, since a single experience of something is enough for validation of something to exist, as we can actually experience the sun during the day. We cannot know for certain what is it based on a single experience, but a single experience is enough to validate the experience to be the truth and not just belief, and to "know\understand" what is it, we just use a process of speculations and assumptions based on previous experiences.

None of that debunk the claim that the truth "only be gathered by the experience and not belief" thesis. If we never seen something, never get proof of it and never experienced in any form something that someone claim to exist, there is literally zero reason to believe in it to exist, especially when a claim doesn't make any sense to you; that's just a basic Russell's Teapot law.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
You do not have to believe in the Gods, nor hope in their communication. You just have to ask, be open, and let them guide you in the way appropriate to your own mind and consciousness.

Pretty much I've been like that for quite long time, regarding open and more willing to ask\talk. Maybe I've get it in past, but now, barely anything that is recognizeble and everytime I'm being open as open as possible and try to grasp any signals\hint\guides I could, but it just end up turn to be a huge dissapointment at the end. The only hint I get is that I might get answer through someone else, which is why I'm returning to spiritualist websites such as this one.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Unlike the fake things like "Jesus Christ" and the related filth, they never answer billions. However everyone here, even the most skeptical, do get signals from the Gods, even those who have zero belief initially about their existence.

I care not about historical or made up jews, nor nametags people use to describe their vision of "god", but even these 'fake' entities do answer some of them once they ask, even in a form of a sensual and visual experience, according to them.

As for the "everyone" that is here who get answers, good for them, although that doesn't apply to everyone as me and people like me are count too. I know a good loyal spiritual satanist who decided to abandon all this religion after his real life get only worse and he never get any answers, despite his loyalty and exercises he perform as his religion told him. But unlike him, I don't feel like turning to the jewish abrahamic religions as they feel just about as much of senseless bs just as the ones that claim there a lot of 'gods' and they are real life beings, yet claim that other gods of other unpopular religions are "fake entities" but offer no evidence nor any sense\reason to believe in them, and there are many besides the jos.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
You do not seem to seek any spiritual friends. You want other spiritual people to waste their time on your delusions, and in trying to convince you, and in being guinea pigs for you to observe, in your endless black hole type of disbelief.

Nothing of what I said is even remotely related to anything you're accusing me off. Sounds like classical psychological projection at best.

I mean, you never asked to even eleborate the full story about experience of 'jos members' or how I view it, but already begin to assume things hastily anyway.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you do not want to be in the JoS, then you can leave. Nobody has to pay for your crap, and nobody asks you to believe. At best, the request is to have an open mind.

Never did I said that people asks\want me to believe in anything or "pay for your crap", nor that I want or don't want to be "in the JoS". Again, not a sinlge word I said that even remotely imply anything of which you seem to assume about me.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
You also play the victim. I doubt anyone 'cursed' you unless you fucked up. As to the egocentric types, you could simply avoid association.

So being honest AND open is now means "playing the victim" according to jos, huh? I guess that's why these 'gods' don't want to guide me, as I didn't "play the victim" enough, even though I just describe my own experience on this forum.

Whether or not they trully cursed me is unknown, although they trully did gather up against me, all because they didn't like the photo of me, and then my life got much worse, whether that related or not is unknown for me either.

And it's pretty hard to "avoid association" if it's the only type of people I end up encountering that are open about them being part of JoS. I was just trying to find people of similar hobbies and interests, having someone to talk about topic that we both like, enjoy and understand; and in the end we both would consider each other friends, which is the REAL reason why I was looking for friends to begin with; is that really what you'd call "fucked up" ?

You're doing this on this very topic, why can't I or any other new member?

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
There are many ranges of 'spiritual' people, many of whom are jokes.

Which is why I'm returning to JoS in the first case, this time on it's forums, to find "spiritual" people that aren't jokes, and aren't assholes either. Giving a try is never a sin (yes, I used that word ironically; no, I'm not christian), at least I've never seen or heard that it is in JoS. Show me where I can find spiritual jossers that neither jokes nor egocentric assholes, then my story experience would have change and so is the view regarding them.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
I can see why you receive resentment, simply because, you're a pathological christian in the mind, without any true will to experience the spiritual, but rather, superimpose your own alien new age on the Gods, for which, they have no reason to waste time on. Your life is miserable because you suck and you force onto it and yourself an alien xian structure.

Looks like another psychological projection to be honest. Actually, the moment I joined JoS I was 100% atheist and all I did care about were the meditations. However, a friend of mine convince to give gods a chance and be open to them, regardless that it felt like absolute non-sense to my pragmatic worldview, which is probably when I first experienced and all of environment felt like they were always around me, listen to me and answer all my questions. Things did drastically change after half a year or so, probably more, regardless that I was still open to them; and then I start looking for spiritual friends, which end up to be a huge dissapointment. In fact, ONLY right after this experience I start to study abrahamic religions and bible, and as well all other religions, talk to the people who study or believe in these, and try to understand people more that are in this stuff.

No, and the first time I've get to know "new age" religions or even things like scientology, paganism, ancient nordism and many more were probably 1 or 2 years later after I become dedicated spiritual satanist; and while I try to understand their religion's views and point of view of the people who are in to that particular religions, I do not apply their views to my own but rather consider that as what other people believe, think, see; with TINY portion of consideration that MAYBE a part of it could be true. The only thing I was interested before JoS was the atheistic buddhism, this is why I also know that "xian" is a real word and is actually officially associated with this type of folks rather than jossers that end up turning in to a mere shortage nickname for christians; neither of 'xians' do believe in "alien structure" of gods.

And no I don't suck, because sucking is gay and I'm not gay, unlike some of the jos members that I've seen propaganda a while back on some youtube video that being bi is master race. If you're gay and you suck, I don't care, just don't project that onto me please.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
You do not want truth at this point, all your post shows you just need consoling and loving kindness, which you don't even show to anyone in reality. You are on the level you complained about prior of absorption on the ego. And this is because you put communication with the Gods higher than meditation. And also since you are cowardly to devote yourself fully to an objective such as spiritual growth. All people experience hardship and your situation is nothing new.

Oh noes, someone dare to want or even be in need of a loving kindness and consoling from people he seems to assume can understand him since he come to the place that calls itself "religion of the real gods that trully love and care about humans", how dare he!! It's only acceptable to be nihilistic seneless psychopath egocentric sociphobic maniacs and pretentious judgmental accusing assholes here, and everyone should have desires and needs of that and only! That is the absolute law of the JoS as said in the commandments; regardless that on this very topic the person I initially quote did wish exactly that without receiving any backfire.

Actually, I was trying to be as nice as possible and show kindness the best I can, which is why I tried to post my first message humbly, and in my first big reply I didn't insult, accuse or being rude toward anyone, at least that wasn't of my intent, despite that I was accused of being "enemy" for simply having just one of my messages being accepted to be posted on this forum (my message regarding karm marx being the number one enemy, for some reason, was skipped, even though he's a kike). But you have no idea how hard is it to remain nice and keep "loving kindness" right now as I have to cope with your insults, attitude, accusations and hastle judgments.

No, just because I was hoped to receive at least understanding, rather than "consoling and loving kindness", just like any other sane human being would like to have, let alone help, that doesn't mean I don't strive for truth. Notice, I didn't even said that I'm asking for help and understanding, I said I'm TRYING to FIND it. I just have strong stance that truth fears no investigation, and I have my own COMPREHENSION of what the truth word actually means.

Now regarding "You are on the level you complained about prior of absorption on the ego". Everything we know, we remember; everything we see right, hear, experience, understand and comprehend; and everything we assume will be, speculate, guess - is all part of the Ego. Ego, literally translated from latin literally means the "I", the everything that is me and everything that is my knowledge. So it's impossible to not be part of it, and Freud gave clear characteristics to distinguish it from SuperEgo and Id, or supraconsciousness described in the works of other. But it's impossible to know which experience you gather, no matter how well "advanced spiritualist" you are, are not part of self but part from outside world instead, and which experience of outside world is not formed by your own understanding of things regarding the world, which understanding is still part of your Ego anyway.

As for "And this is because you put communication with the Gods higher than meditation". I actually pretty much joined JoS merely for meditations, and only like a month later I was interested in the gods and whatnot. That didn't help me much to be honest, nor my life was that much greater. Just because I "put" desire to talk with 'gods' higher than meditation, that doesn't somehow signifies that I'm "are on the level you complained about prior of absorption on the ego". Besides, that neither means that I'm not meditating either, pretty much the last 3-5 months all I did is meditate; and who said that "power meditations" is the one and only meditations that are there? Meditation is a practice where an individual uses a technique – such as mindfulness, or focusing their mind on a particular object, thought or activity – to train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm state (from wikipedia). Although Descartes view meditation as more of "the deep mental process in inner self of seeking the truth and reason in certain field of topic". Although my meditations were more like focusing all my energy to find any reason in anything of what is going on within myself and expand my view\consciousness regarding certain things, sometimes to build my own non-material world within myself. Plus I've did some classical mind clearing and focusing on all of my inner senses and ignoring the empirical\physical ones for the outside world.

Also, just because I no longer view this religion of "spiritual growth" as absolute truth, but more of a self-deception for insecure egoists, that doesn't mean I cannot be classified as true Satanist, according to the dogma of this very website; neither does mean I do not meditate. Or was that part of your other projections?

And if people experience hardship, yet people try to do what site claims to help but it doesn't, yet it's nothing new as you claim, why not just drop all this, forget about it like a nightmare, and do something that actually would help you instead? Even doing basic physical exercise instead of "power meditation", and reading varias literature rather than gather all your knowledge from a single website would do better. Why should anyone accept the religion of "spiritual growth" as the best religion ever that is above all else, if it doesn't even meet it needs with people that are in to it, who still experience the hardship? Why should any person sacrifice his whole life and dedicate it to certain activity to do doing things that he and his inner True-Self really hate, that he doesn't see any sense, logic, reason, nor point in it, doesn't benefit them in any way in average day life, does waste a crapton of time and energy that he would use on something more benefitial, contributional and something that he would love doing in the process; and all of that willing suffering just for the mystical reward in the end that jossers call "magnum opus" yet we gather not a single evidence of it, nor the people who ever achieved it? Sounds like christianity to me. To tell you secret, average sane people when once they told something will help them, but it doesn't, just drop it and forget about it, and instead trying to find new methods that would help and benefit them. This is a sign of a reason, not cowardness

Notice how on the very link I've been given in this very thread for the JoS website, there is clearly said "The point is- remember true Satanism is about being yourself and being free. No one is expected to do anything that they are uncomfortable with or anything that is not a part of their nature.
I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature
— Satan [from the Al Jilwah]"

You're contradicting the very Dogma stated in the website of religion that you're suppose to preach. But you're trying to push a different religion of "spiritual growth", and that one religion is different from the Joy of Satan main dogma by the very root of it; or maybe you're the very enemy that you keep talking about?

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wrong. Your own mind will decide if you will suck and experience all of the crap you do. Apparently for whatever reason it does what it does to you. And not any 'truth'.

Just because you have different comprehension of what the word Truth mean, if you have any to begin with, that doesn't mean that what I said I believe the Truth wouldn't put me through is somehow "wrong"; at least you didn't provide arguments regarding it. As for you saying that "Your own mind will decide if you will suck and experience all of the crap you do", I doubt my mind is responsible for the behavior of others, the rapists, the seriak killers, the thieves, the people that beat up these who are weaker than them, even if I never seen them myself personally, nor the attitude and behavior of the people that I had experienced who claim to be the part of JoS. Unless it's your own understanding based on your own experience, then I might not be able to understand it as don't have the exact experience as you.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Again, you don't seek the truth, but you just seek to repeat your own theories about what it should be, or what it 'ideally' should be, based on lies and mainly a christian mindset. You cannot get anywhere with this, but only dive deeper in misery.

Again, that is my own comprehension of what the word the Truth mean after many ages of meditation. Where did I even said that the word the truth the way I comprehend is somehow a "theory" that I value? Or where did I said that it is what "ideally" should be?? All I said what is "THE TRUTH for me", literal quote. It could be different for you, but that's you and nothing more. And how in a hell it is based on "a christian mindset"?? Please quote the person or source where you even got such information from. Show me at least one source in bible, or Orthodox\Catholic\Protestant church which at least REMOTELLY said anything related to spiritualism and my view of what the Truth is. In fact, my views of the truth definition is more close to the original teaching of Buddhi (do not mistake with Buddhism), and I come to my conclusion of what is it through my period of time when I meditate crapton and barely did anything else besides meditation, but not through someone's "lies" and definitelly not through "christian mindset". In fact, I even foundout about Buddhi way later after I get definitive comprehension of what The Truth is, and way WAY later after I was in to traditional Buddhism.

And again, just because you unable to comprehend such basic thing as my comprehension of things that are different from you, or simple misunderstanding that seems going on since beginning, that doesn't somehow mean I'm not looking for THE Truth, even if it different from your "truth", if you even have a solid comprehension of such word to begin with.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nobody should talk to "Enki" for you, simply because, you do not deserve it. If you are not willing to practice, advance, and peel yourself of the crap you're carrying, you cannot hope an end to misery or lack of understanding, and not any consoling words are going to change anything to you.

Who are you to speak what anyone deserve and what anyone not? You're not even familiar with the basic teaching (dogma) that are written in the JoS website itself, of the very website that you're supposedly a "HP" of (and if I remember correct, HP means high priest according to jossers, at least what they been saying); or at least you're going against them.

What kind of "the crap you're carrying" you're projecting unto me again, and what do you even mean by "peel yourself" of it? Can you be specific? Just because I rejecting your own religion that is different from the "true Spiritualism", that doesn't mean I have to "peel" myself from "the crap you're carrying" and carry your one instead.

Who are you even to speak for others? I didn't even reply to you but to the other person, but you put your curved nose in to this discussion anyway, and took it as if it's something personally for you meant to be written.

I didn't even ask for any "consoling words", where did I even hint or imply that I want to "an end to misery or lack of understanding" if I could heard Enki talk to me through someone else?

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
On top of everything, you have a history with lots of charlatans, making your situation harder.

How is it even possible anyhow for me to have "a history with lots of charlatans" if I NEVER did use this JoS forum before (I only had Yahoo and didn't post much, but then again I had different nickname), and for the first time using this exact username that I have now? Just because this place has "lots of charlatans", or people that you label them as such, that doesn't somehow mean that every single newcomer is one.

Or were you talking about my own experience that I told earlier about people that claim to be the jossers that you're calling the charlatans? If so, then how exactly is my situation is harder to be accepted here if I'm not related to them? Or were you talking that my "situation harder" is for other people to sense me spiritually, because of that? Or simply calling anyone who had to feel me spiritually are intially a "charlatans", regardless that many people of different worldviews, religions and places told me similar story, even though I work and exercise together with some of them, and some of them was powerful enough to even heal my pain?

This is could be legit misunderstanding here, so I apologise if I remain still irated from previous posts and there is no reason to be one to begin with.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
We do not have to converse with enemies. However since I believe there is an initial 'teaching value' to the public for your post and to show the never-ending loops of those who are without, I approved your message to answer it.

I barely had to say anything, yet I've not been given a chance even. So how exactly do you define who "enemy" is and who isn't? Pretty much anyone who have non-conformist belief system that is different from the one that is popular here, to reject any non-kosher point of views and maintain this place as established undisputable echo-chamber? Even if so, why was my post regarding the Karl Marx was declined, on a thread topic that clearly was against him? Or is he, secretely, /ourguy/ to jos, despite being historically proven to be a jew?

That's what I've been called by actual christians, by providing a common fact that Yahveh commited a mass murder by flood, including to the innocent even according to his own game rules; and that it was Yahveh who cast the meteorite and killed millions of people and not the Baal who often blamed for it. Or less common facts that Jesus wasn't all good and holy, but actually he made a whip out of cords to banish people out of "his" temple by force and violence who didn't come in to his temple to worship his evil "father god"; or that he literally convince people to take swords and torches to fight other churches\religions; or that he's not "almighty" as not every time he "call upon god" to try to do his miracle trick, did actually work. Yet all I used is source of information that is said in the very bible that is what their religion is based of. Some christians got so triggered that not only call me enemy for saying a well documented facts in the bible, but even threaten to kill me.

You barely even answer anything, rather than just push your own belief-system that even contradict to the ones written on the JoS itself, and yet just reject everything I said to begin with. Yet you're saying all this like the only reason you did to accept my message just in attempt to "debunk" everything I say without even trying to understand (or misunderstanding, as possible outcome) and "answer" with your own vision on things to continue the echo-chamber of the only allowed thoughts on this forum. Don't you think there is some similarity in this and what christians did to me for simply quoting things from the english translated bible itself? Yeah, who dare to have their own worldview and spiritual experience that differs from the one dogma that is preached by one source of information that I value as the absolute truth. Everything else is a lie and enemies. I found their threat rather funny anyway.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Who are you to say how should he feel, or how should he take it? You're again making definitions.

Nope I'm not. And where did I tell him how should he feel, or how he should take it? You're just assuming things, either intentionally or based on misunderstanding.

I've clearly said that I "strongly believe that the truth fears no investigation nor doubting" (actual quote), which implies that it's just a pure logical sense and reason that if so the website claims that Enki is our true God and creator (of the mankind), and jos website claim that he even trully love AND understand us, and even, according to the quote from the very jos website that I mentioned earlier, accept us for who we are by nature, he wouldn't "be dissapointed, frustrated or annoyed by the fact if someone loses belief in him or even start to hate or loathe him for the experiences someone had to pass through" (another actual quote, just so you won't put words in to my mouth); because the true Love, in my own personal worldview that I do NOT push on anyone, did NOT gather from any christian, nor making definitions of, means that you trully empathic to said person\being and wish him happyness rather than subjective ambiguous prosperity. This should eleborate why I have such belief in the first case, I just follow the common sense.

The only different view of what is love, ironically, I've heard from Jehovah's Witnesses sect groups. They claim that Jehova won't hesitate to punish you "as a loving father god would do" if you don't obey his bs rules that he forces you to obey to begin with, even though they at the same time claim that he "gave us free will". It's quite hypocritical to say that we are given free will just to get punished for doing what we love and is part of our nature, and not get punished for doing what we hate and contradict our nature but been said to us to follow. In fact, they only view something as "good" as long it gives them AND everyone else a prosperity, although after some discussion with them it become clear that they don't even have clear vision of where is the ultimate goal of such prosperity to begin with nor what is their road, rather than just alluding to the guides of their "holy book".

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Anyway as far as reality is concerned, yes, you can be lost, but you cannot at the same time demand that those who help you find yourself are pleased with it, or follow behind your ass to clean your pampers everytime you do crap, because you believe that backstabbing them is fundamental part of 'finding yourself'.

Is this what you did demand and expect them to do? None of that is not related to me, just to be clear. I didn't said that I need help to find myself either. Neither I said nor implied in any way or form anything regarding this claim you made - "because you believe that backstabbing them is fundamental part of 'finding yourself'.". In fact, I didn't even said a single word about "finding yourself"; was that just another projection of you?

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Gods are never angry or anything like that because one requests evidence. However, if you request something from a being of another nature, you have to compromise in how you will receive an answer. For example, I cannot from here, give you a pat in the back, so to say, so for you to constantly get back to me and ask me for a pat is stupid. Instead, you could relax with the demands, do your part, and allow the spiritual to reach in your senses in how it can, so to say.

Never did I ask nor "request" or "demand" anything like that. Even though, most of which seem to imply that I need to look for help, and then give me hint that I might get answer from them through someone else. This is what I got from time when I start deeply meditating in the last months, although more meditations to Enki did not clear any answers. I felt something that I would call his presence, but that's about it. Although, from the various of hints and answers I got, it got an idea in my head to check various spiritualists websites, which is why I'm here.

Sinistra said:
Is that the fucking xtian type guy who asked to be HP again. I remember him he had his own photo on and saying he wasn't afraid lol. Now it seems he dropped the tough guy act and went into whiny mode.
Guess what you do one step the Gods do two for you but they don't have time to waste on trash.
You should thank HP Cobra that he answered so thoroughly to your crying act. That would be a good start to a process of self improvement. And a token of good will.

I'm 100% sure that I don't even know you, nor can't know you as I didn't used this forum before, and it's the first time ever I even use this nickname related to any JoS platform.

I'm not 100% certain what HP means (although jossers often refer it as high priest, which I assume to be), but if it does mean what I assume it does mean, then I sure never did want to be one to begin with nor I care about it; but seeing some people and how they behave with such prefix in their nickname, it would be insult for me to have one. Also I never upload my photo on any social media or forum, that is for sure. If you somehow still refer to me, the "hp cobra" didn't answered a single thing but put things in my mouth and pushed his own belief system upon me. I doubt that acception one's determined belief system as the only valid for all men and women or even as the absolute indisputable truth is a 'token of a "good will"' nor will somehow magically start the process of "self improvement".

And unless you didn't mean me (even though no post above your somehow indicates that, and it's hard to understand what you're trying to say due the lack of punctuation), then I'm sorry, although you should be more clear of who you talk to. So far it feels like you talk to character of your own imagiantion.

HP Mageson666 said:
Maxride-Whizz-ard, you will simply fail at Satanism because your looking for somebody to coddle you and wait on you. Not everything is about you, your insecurity and resentment and sense of entitlement is epic level. You obvious can not take judgement on any level and believe everyone has to charge to suit you.

HP Mageson666 said:
Weak people need a god of only loooooooooove and acceptance because they can't stand to be told they need to drop twenty pounds and they are an asshole.

What they mean is a god who will only love and accept their shitty personality they want a servant to flatter them.

HP Mageson666 said:
One stormy night as Maxride-whizzard stands before an altar and watches in amazement as the room fills with a epic light and the God of Gods appears before him. As Maxwide lizard or whatever stands there with his mouth a gap with shock and surprise the God of Gods looks at him and tells him.....

"Throw that fluttershy plushie out, stop clopping and don't even think of trying to brohoof me, stop being an asshole all your life and put the Mountain Dew and Dorito's in the trash can and no I will not tell you how wonderful you are, I will not get you a super model girl friend who's boob are bigger then yours and you need to shut the fuck up and clean the stains off your shirt. Now stand up straight, suck in that flabby gut and start actually doing some work on yourself."

Then as the light fades and the God of Gods vanishes Maxwide ride or whatever his name is stands there looking god slapped as his eyes roll upwards trying to process everything a loud farting sound breaks the winds of silence as the drool starts to run down his triple chins onto his man boobs and Dorito stains he finally processes a thought he goes on Tumbler and whines about how he got fat shamed. And the only person that cares is that Twitchy Bitch with pit stains on her shirt.

Oh look, average josser doing daily autistic screeching by distorting the name of the person he refer to, and then write down random infantile tales of his childhood and his own true desires, yet attribute them to the person he reply to, on internet, knowing that this person is on the other side of monitor and won't beat the his face in to a bloody mash, how cute and convenient! And of course, it needs to be in 3 posts in a row to show imporance of this josser, otherwise people might think he isn't all this cool and important and isn't talking about person he refer to, but describing himself instead. Afterall, who needs a friendly and constructive discussion with actual arguments when you can just do all of this, since if said person will reply, such josser most likely will get support of his butt-buddies, and the whole discussion will roll down in to defensive egofield of insult chamber where the argument points will be permamently ignored and what would be important is quantity of support you get in shitting each other. I mean, I hope you do realize that you're just proving my point regarding most members?

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sinistra said:
Is that the fucking xtian type guy who asked to be HP again. I remember him he had his own photo on and saying he wasn't afraid lol. Now it seems he dropped the tough guy act and went into whiny mode.
Guess what you do one step the Gods do two for you but they don't have time to waste on trash.
You should thank HP Cobra that he answered so thoroughly to your crying act. That would be a good start to a process of self improvement. And a token of good will.

I see. Another repetitive BS.

Not sure who this is but if he did this, and in such humiliating manner, then I wonder why does he whine on the misery he created for himself.

Normally these people do not seek to self improve, just whine, 'positions' for nothing, and the related irrelevant bs.
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Sinistra said:

It was a HE? I thought it was a SHE....

They're probably taking hormones if it's like that....
FlamingRedRose666 said:
HP, why are you all so amazing???? XD :lol: ❤

Thank you for all of the knowledge you are giving us!!!!!!!
Brdredr said:
Sinistra said:

Can't say I blame him for wanting to be HP, because I wanted the same thing at first. However I at least took the time to look over the entire website and delve deep into studying before I even dedicated in the first place. It's what many new people forget to do, it's called READING. If someone is serious, they'd take everything into account first.
HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Brdredr said:
Sinistra said:

Can't say I blame him for wanting to be HP, because I wanted the same thing at first. However I at least took the time to look over the entire website and delve deep into studying before I even dedicated in the first place. It's what many new people forget to do, it's called READING. If someone is serious, they'd take everything into account first.

This is not bad. I myself always idolized and still idolize the great people, and also, admirable qualities from wherever they come.

However to state you're gonna be Ronnie Coleman and never go to the gym to lift a single pound is just absurd.

To ask to become such when you're a lazy asshole, is also absurd, and nobody has to follow up with these insane unnatural demands.
Sitting around complaining that you aren't where you want to be because you don't want to spend even 30 minutes of your day on advancing yourself is one of the most childish things I've seen here in my 8 years of being part of JoS.

Wanting to be considered a HP is one thing, but wanting it and refusing to even work towards such a title to get it is the most xian mindset I've seen in a while here from someone who claims to be one of us. At least the real SS here know that this is a meritocracy and you are titled to what you work towards, it's the same hierarchy system for the demons.

If you are sitting on your ass whining about not being advanced enough when you've done nothing to work towards it and expect to be treated like you've already reached godhead, then you aren't even worth a shred of pretend pity from me.

If you want to truly be part of this war, and this goes for all ignorant and new SS members that think if they sit and do nothing long enough at the bottom they'll eventually get to the top of the mountain, you need to work for it. Put aside your video games, your movies and television for at least 30 minutes in your day and actually help yourself.

Nobody is forcing you to be here, nobody is forcing you to fight with us, to fight for Satan, the gods and humanity. You're only option in not doing so is slinking back down into your old spot in the line-up of sheeple where you can feel free to sit and do nothing all you want while wasting away in both mind, body and soul.

If you do nothing, you are nothing.
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Sitting around complaining that you aren't where you want to be because you don't want to spend even 30 minutes of your day on advancing yourself is one of the most childish things I've seen here in my 8 years of being part of JoS.

Wanting to be considered a HP is one thing, but wanting it and refusing to even work towards such a title to get it is the most xian mindset I've seen in a while here from someone who claims to be one of us. At least the real SS here know that this is a meritocracy and you are titled to what you work towards, it's the same hierarchy system for the demons.

If you are sitting on your ass whining about not being advanced enough when you've done nothing to work towards it and expect to be treated like you've already reached godhead, then you aren't even worth a shred of pretend pity from me.

If you want to truly be part of this war, and this goes for all ignorant and new SS members that think if they sit and do nothing long enough at the bottom they'll eventually get to the top of the mountain, you need to work for it. Put aside your video games, your movies and television for at least 30 minutes in your day and actually help yourself.

Nobody is forcing you to be here, nobody is forcing you to fight with us, to fight for Satan, the gods and humanity. You're only option in not doing so is slinking back down into your old spot in the line-up of sheeple where you can feel free to sit and do nothing all you want while wasting away in both mind, body and soul.

If you do nothing, you are nothing.

Well said!
Brdredr said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

That's what I'm saying. You wanna follow your dreams? Then take some fucking action.

I like how everyone just jumps in to a insulting and accusing band-wagon that is merely based on someone's baseless assumption\claim who didn't even providing evidence of what he said, neither ask the person who gets accused in various things about if it's true or not, or if it's even related to him in first place, but still begin the train of posting shitstorm where each just erupt their own bile in their own post to the person who get accused, and then of course someone else kiss their ass with "loving kindness" as a backup to say how well he shitted over the person that gets unwarrantable accused in things not related to him; really gives this place a solid credibility.

But noooooo, for someone who is new here, it's not even allowed to expect at least a little of understanding, even though the old members with conformistic worldview is allowed to expect that and even appreciated to almost pulling each others dong when mocking someone else who have a bit more complex view on things. Because I didn't had enough proof that this is just an established echo-chamber place.

I mean, I didn't post in a month but the shistorm never did really end since then, so I finally come back to actually reply to the falsehood accusations and assumptions about me, which low chance of all this being just misunderstanding. But since then nobody was really even curious if that one dude who made claims about me being true or not, but everyone just obey the authority and took his claims for granted, so seeing that ad authority and ad person\hominem isn't something new nor rare. So don't dare to think of me as a "enemy" just because I was a bit salty after going through tons of this bs. Nobody even seem try to actually read and understand what I said, I'm not even talking about "understanding me" but to understand the point of view that it's impossible to validate own experience as valid truth for everyone. I like how at least 2-3 people were talking about lifting up and losing pounds instead, yet from my own experience the vast majority of jos members I've had luck to see were at least 300 pounds lol, really shows that projections is common thing here too. Not that their it matter anything, neither it wasn't me who bring that first anyway. Anyway, I'm losing hope that the actual discussion is getting back on track or that anything of what I say will be even attempted to understood; I'm not even sure if message will be accepted, either because of my, in some places, salty but justified reply, or either because I would already be in "enemy" list for saying non-conformist anti-echo-chamber things regardless that I still use the dogmas\claims from the JoS website itself as someone who actually read most of it back in time. Either way, I show this whole discussion to some of my non-jos Satanists and some ex-jos satanists who still remain as my friends, and so they feel no sorry for quiting this place in the first case. Most did view this place as joke before even joining or me showing this discussion. I still trying to give it a chance and try to maintain normal discussion; not that I believe in it, but because I actually trying. Although that doesn't mean I'm willing to swallow every single insult coming in my way.

MaxRideWizardLord said:
-Go write a novel-

I think you spent the same amount of time it would've taken to open all of your chakras responding to all of that. Your efforts to find the truth are clearly bullshit.

Satan and the gods are very busy and they don't have time to spare for everyone, especially those who doubt them. Because you see the thing is, if you're still in this xian mindset where you feel like the gods have to prove their existence to you, then there's no point in proving it to you at all in the first place. You know why? Because if they give you the slightest signal to their existence you'll only be satisfied temporarily.

You'll want another sign, then another, then a more 'concrete' one, then one you'd be able to take without a doubt but you know what? You'll still doubt their existence and you know why? Because you clearly haven't deprogrammed yourself from the enemy mindset and that's why you're miserable. You haven't let go of everything because you're half-assing your faith towards Satan and the gods and obviously aren't as dedicated as you claim to be.

You're going to have to push through your doubts like I did when I was starting out so long ago and advance yourself regardless, otherwise you're not going to get far here and the enemy will be able to easily influence you.

Now if you respond to me with another god damn book instead of opening your fucking eyes and taking the reality of the situation as it is and just doing meditations instead of bitching about 'muh feelings', then you will have proven yourself not worth my time. No, not everybody is going to sympathize with you or coddle you and tell you everything is going to be okay, the reason for that is because we know it's not going to be unless you yourself do something about it, not us.

Now go do the RTRs.

MaxRideWizardLord said:
...Which could to a create a question of whether or not such 'communications' are even worth to achieving to begin with.

So what exactly this is miraculous knowledge that would somehow solve all of my problems? The 'dedication rituals' nor the 'power meditations' aren't exactly that...
If that's the case then don't waste our time, goodbye and go find somewhere else that fits your expectations and the rules of your "pragmatic worldview", because individual experiences with Gods does not, no matter how much "pragmatic" roundabouts you want to apply here. Let alone freudian garbage.

Neither such 'communication', or experience of such communication, can be a valid case of objectivity of it being the truth, though. One person can experience all sort of hearing, or even visual experience, but that doesn't change that the other person would get completely different results from exact same "deity"
Yes because anyone can use the same falacy to disprove anything. Another roundabout argument that waters down as a mechanism of denying anything that anyone can relate and tell, and then go on an endless debate for pseudo intelectual masturbation.

Dude you can't prove your "mother" is a real being, none of your senses can be a valid case of objectivity of she being real. In truth all your senses and your daily routine are projections of the Matrix in your brain. I can't also objectively prove you I exist, in truth I could be very well a Smith agent.

Funny I know a deeply rooted xtian who used the exact same argument of trying to prove Satanism wasn't real after all valid and personal arguments and experience I used as example to him/her, even though by doing so he/she was proving his/her own belief to be wrong, because he/she couldn't cope with what was being said.

What proves Satanism is simple: Satan and the Gods do not care about your personal limited perceptions about reality, they present you with the experience and that's it. No post will change it.
Those Deities as you put are more real than yourself as an existence.

MaxRideWizardLord said:
-Go write a novel-

I think you spent the same amount of time it would've taken to open all of your chakras responding to all of that. Your efforts to find the truth are clearly bullshit.

Satan and the gods are very busy and they don't have time to spare for everyone, especially those who doubt them. Because you see the thing is, if you're still in this xian mindset where you feel like the gods have to prove their existence to you, then there's no point in proving it to you at all in the first place. You know why? Because if they give you the slightest signal to their existence you'll only be satisfied temporarily.

You'll want another sign, then another, then a more 'concrete' one, then one you'd be able to take without a doubt but you know what? You'll still doubt their existence and you know why? Because you clearly haven't deprogrammed yourself from the enemy mindset and that's why you're miserable. You haven't let go of everything because you're half-assing your faith towards Satan and the gods and obviously aren't as dedicated as you claim to be.

You're going to have to push through your doubts like I did when I was starting out so long ago and advance yourself regardless, otherwise you're not going to get far here and the enemy will be able to easily influence you.

Now if you respond to me with another god damn book instead of opening your fucking eyes and taking the reality of the situation as it is and just doing meditations instead of bitching about 'muh feelings', then you will have proven yourself not worth my time. No, not everybody is going to sympathize with you or coddle you and tell you everything is going to be okay, the reason for that is because we know it's not going to be unless you yourself do something about it, not us.

Now go do the RTRs.

*Claps* Thank you, brother, I hope this person finally opens their eyes.

MaxRideWizardLord said:
-Go write a novel-

I think you spent the same amount of time it would've taken to open all of your chakras responding to all of that.

For someone who actually tends to read quite a lot of different stuff that's makes me really smart. Look at me I am really smart I am a wizard of brain.

Your efforts to find the truth are clearly bullshit.

Everyone takes their own path to approach it mine is telling everyone how really smart Iam and demanding you believe it.

I never did anything but a push a turd of out my smart ass. And it didn't even stink. I am really special my Wizzard name is Snow Flake. That's the only thing in life I have proven to myself because Iam smarter then everyone.

I am really smart so the universe and all life in it operates according to my autistic opinions which are based on talking the piss out of everyone. Did I mention Iam really, like really smart.

But I hope you do realize Iam way smarter then you so there.

The living meme of SJWs MaxRideaPonyBrony is back. Now with even more whining. Oy vey !

How MaxRideHazardLord looks like :
38673bd9f0b79e4369267995bb084203.jpg

Maxium whizztard wants everyone to know he is a big brained brony. However most people fell asleep halfway thought reading its yawn inducing posts.

MaxRideWizardLord said:
MaxRideWizardLord said:
-Go write a novel-

I think you spent the same amount of time it would've taken to open all of your chakras responding to all of that.

For someone who actually tends to read quite a lot of different stuff that's makes me really smart. Look at me I am really smart I am a wizard of brain.

Your efforts to find the truth are clearly bullshit.

Everyone takes their own path to approach it mine is telling everyone how really smart Iam and demanding you believe it.

I never did anything but push a turd of out my smart ass. And it didn't even stink. I am really special my Wizzard name is Snow Flake. That's the only thing in life I have proven to myself because Iam smarter then everyone.

I am really smart so the universe and all life in it operates according to my autistic opinions which are based on talking the piss out of everyone. Did I mention Iam really, like really smart.

But I hope you do realize Iam way smarter then you so there.

Idk if you think this makes you funny or something but it just made you look worse since what Ghost in the Machine said were great points that made your long boring post absolutely moot. You expect us to listen to you but won't sit down and consider rational points against what you're saying.

Big brain wizard, much smart, doing us an education.

HP Mageson666 said:
Maxium whizztard wants everyone to know he is a big brained brony. However most people fell asleep halfway thought reading its yawn inducing posts.

I know I did. Props to anyone who actually read that all that nonsense. I only made it like 1/3 of the way. lol. If he actually had coherent points then the case would of been different... maybe. It was pretty long lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back