Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Flat Earth

FlamingTrident

I know that the flat earth claim is lame but there are a couple of people who say there is scientific evidence that the earth is flat and that some physicists and the like, are looking for answers as to why some of the phenomenon of the earth seem out of touch with our laws. And that some things prove the earth isnt entirely round. How could there be evidence of the earth being flat when it is round. Dunno...

I know I sound vague but I hope I make a little sense.Thanks

These are the same people who are vegan and use 'morals' as scientific evidence. All these claims are complete bullshit.

All of their "evidence" come from not understanding the basic physics and the rest comes from manipulations There was this nice series in my language explaining all their arguments and debunking the faked evidence, shame it's not in English.

Basically the FE society provides scientific arguments that seem very real and wise calculated... al least until a certain point. They dwell on incomplete hypotesis. Like the fact that missiles use laser pointers to lock and the curvature would make impossible to hit low altitude planes at long distances. Well they do not take into account the sattelites and the early warning systems that are basically a network of radars that compensate the curvature. Another thing is them whining about sun rays not being paralel and being more like dissipating rays... well guess what? The margins of a road are parallel but seem to dissipate as well due to the distance duh... And this is just a little taste of the madness they promote.

FlamingTrident said:
I know that the flat earth claim is lame but there are a couple of people who say there is scientific evidence that the earth is flat and that some physicists and the like, are looking for answers as to why some of the phenomenon of the earth seem out of touch with our laws. And that some things prove the earth isnt entirely round. How could there be evidence of the earth being flat when it is round. Dunno...

The people who push this psyop are not hapless poor cretins (well some may be...) but expert manipulators receiving all the funding they need from the enemy. These are professional liars and shills, literally. So how valuable are their deceitful arguments built on lies with a xtian agenda.. It's well known that KGB agents got extensive training in manipulation and lying. Obviously any country and its secret services that are infected by jews must be doing the same. There is no reason the Cocaine Importation Agency aka Central Israeli Agency isn't doing exactly what the JewRRS KGB was doing. It's been documented the CIA was the main organization pushing communism both in America and in every country they could. This flat earth narrative is actually straight out of the bible and was imposed by the Church for centuries.

HP Mageson has written sermons on that : https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3551&p=20522
And https://www.dropbox.com/s/f1ful4qqy5j7t3c/Flat_Earth1.pdf?dl=1 which is in the library

Duality Wave-particle

Photon (light) = EArth

Wave = Flat (plane)
Particle = Round (orbed; spherical)

My Theory

FlamingTrident said:

Oh boy just forget those Flat-earthers. The whole society is retarded.
They say stuff like, „the Sun goes up in the Morning.. AHA! The EARTH IS FLAT!!!“

There is no scientific evidence that the Earth is flat. End of story. Period. Whatever claims those idiots make, every one of them can be disputed by using simple physics and math.

All planets in the Solar System are spheroids. All exoplanets are most likely spheroids, as physics probably work the same wherever you go in the Universe. Earth is a spheroid. End of story.

Basically ever since the beginning of the humanity we knew that the Earth is round, that is not a recent discovery. Only during one period during the Middle Ages flat earth hypothesis was somewhat considered, but even then it gained a strong opposition from the people who knew what is going, people who believed the observation and evidence. The Space Age and the first pictures of Earth from space back in 40s only put the final nail in the coffin of the flat earth "hypothesis".

What we have today is just handful of idiots, who are out of touch with reality, nothing more, really.

Flat Earth is from the Jewish Torah the orthodox Jews still openly believe the earth is flat because the Torah states it as such and so do their Talmud's. The dumb xians who follow the Jewish program also believe it for this reason.

The ancient Greeks, Egyptians, Sumerians all knew the earth was round and rotated.

The shill who promotes the Flat Earth is Eric Dubay and from all evidence even from himself is some kind of a deep state agent who pretends to be a beach bum Hippie in Thailand but is in all kinds of pictures on his social media with the high level political military class bosses of Thailand's regime which is CIA backed. I guess that is what Dubay was doing for those several years in Washington before pretending to be a New Age Hipster.

Dubay promotes the Flat Earth, no Dinosaurs and the Bible openly. The guys entire job is to promote judeo-xian creationism as the truth and keep the Bible going. To keep the Goyim under the spell of the Jews.

The only thing i could belive is that the earth is hollow. It makes more sense than the flat earth. But of course i don't know if it's true or not but it seems more possible than the flat earth...

luis said:
The only thing i could belive is that the earth is hollow. It makes more sense than the flat earth. But of course i don't know if it's true or not but it seems more possible than the flat earth...

The flat earth can be disproved by a 5 year old with two eyeballs. You see a ship going 'straight' in the horizon of the sea and it disappears. You an also use lenses, and it still does disappear gradually, on levels, showing the ship is travelling on a ball. The situation is the earth is actually round.

As for life beneath the earth, that is not impossible at all, since there were whole subterranean cities discovered all the time by archeologists such as in Peru or elsewhere. The hollow earth theory seems grossly exaggerated though.

Aquarius said:
These are the same people who are vegan and use 'morals' as scientific evidence. All these claims are complete bullshit.

Your Satan picture is pretty sweet.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:

The flat earth can be disproved by a 5 year old with two eyeballs. You see a ship going 'straight' in the horizon of the sea and it disappears. You an also use lenses, and it still does disappear gradually, on levels, showing the ship is travelling on a ball. The situation is the earth is actually round.

As for life beneath the earth, that is not impossible at all, since there were whole subterranean cities discovered all the time by archeologists such as in Peru or elsewhere. The hollow earth theory seems grossly exaggerated though.
Exaggerated to what point ? Are subterranean hyperborean blonde Aryans of the ancient living inside or not ?

absolute13 said:
Aquarius said:

Thanks I got it from Egon, he posted it on the anime/tv series thread, it’s from dragon ball:)

They found the underground city in Turkey which was built with some kind of advanced knowledge and technology around ten thousand years ago or more. Today the governments have built underground cities as military bases as well. Beyond that I don't think the earth is hollow. However you could built hundreds of miles of cities under the earth probably.

The flat earth is debunked just by the phases of the moon the curve on the moon the curve of the earth. They also know the full moon appears in the south and north hemispheres as if we where on a sphere.

However you better believe in the flat earth or Mr Whizz will be mad.

As Mr.Whizz was furiously checking his messages online as he sat drinking his morning cup of urine and eating tofu with piss sprinkles. He saw someone sent him a message disagreeing that the earth is flat. In shock and surprise Mr.Whizz spit the mouth full of piss all over the desk and monitor....with the veins on his flat head bulging he yelled " SATANIC BLASPHEMERS, DEMONIC MEAT EATERS!" With a look of total disgust as the man urine dribbled down his chin he yelled again: "THIS GLOBE IDOLITARY IS DEMONIC!" As he threw his piss cup at the wall and knocked his tofu plate over. As the piss froth spewed from his mouth he shook with insane rage and continued with his spasmodic tantrum..... "SEMEN SPILLING WANKERS, MEATING EATING ORGASIM PUPPETS IN PINK UNDERWEAR! SPILLING YOUR SEED....HAMBURGERS...….STEAK WITH CHICKEN, HOT DOG ON A BUN!" As Mr Whizz's eyes spun around in his empty vegan head he started to think about a tuna sandwich....."NOOOOOOOO THE DEMONS HAVE ME AGAIN!" He yelled in unsane rage as he leapt out of his chair and ran screaming into the wall. As he lay on the floor face first in a pool of piss from his thrown mug he lapped it up mumbling something about the golden christos had come to save him from meat eating demons....

Then again Mr Whizz is well....fucking insane. We exist on a world with Bigfoot and Mr. Whizz.

luis said:
the earth isn't actually hollow its like a honey comb with many civilizations through out the maps,one is under antactica,even the bamunda triangle,it won't be possible for a sun to be inside the earth as the hollow earth people claim,the heat the sun carries will burn anything under there and may even overheat the earth crust.

Aquarius said:
absolute13 said:
Aquarius said:

Thanks I got it from Egon, he posted it on the anime/tv series thread, it’s from dragon ball:)

DBZ super Goku becomes a god with red hair
Then super sayin god which is blue
Then ultra instinct which is more powerful then all the Gods of destruction within DBZ super.(they all stood up as acknowledgement of Gokus achievement)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5FHvKQ0-DuA

Goku is taken from the monkey King in china and India- Hanuman.

HP Mageson666 said:
They found the underground city in Turkey which was built with some kind of advanced knowledge and technology around ten thousand years ago or more. Today the governments have built underground cities as military bases as well. Beyond that I don't think the earth is hollow. However you could built hundreds of miles of cities under the earth probably.

The flat earth is debunked just by the phases of the moon the curve on the moon the curve of the earth. They also know the full moon appears in the south and north hemispheres as if we where on a sphere.

So there are city built by mans underground but the earth isn't hollow? Definitly makes much more sense.

Jack said:
HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:

Exaggerated to what point ? Are subterranean hyperborean blonde Aryans of the ancient living inside or not ?

I do not know, what do you think? Are there?

Because if there were, I was supposed to write this on the public forum, and if I knew, I should also give co-ordinates, so the enemy would start drilling to find them out and attack them.

luis said:
HP Mageson666 said:

So there are city built by mans underground but the earth isn't hollow? Definitly makes much more sense.

I have answer to you the earth is not hollow or something. The amount of cities you can build underground any geologist knows can go many kilometers beneath the ground.

People do not imagine that sewers actually exist. Even in mega towns like New York the sewer system is actually as big as the town itself. Which is insane if you think about it. Towns go hundreds of kilometers below the surface.

You can build, because the earth is round, the extent of cities and small complexes of cities that resemble such beneath the surface. But the earth is not fully hollow and you would need an extreme knowledge to go about such a city for example.

Part of this is why we have volcanoes, there is magma in the middle. But wait goy the earth is flat and this is God's fart coming from the absolute nothing that is beneath the earth, it's all a conspiracy.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I have answer to you the earth is not hollow or something. The amount of cities you can build underground any geologist knows can go many kilometers beneath the ground.

People do not imagine that sewers actually exist. Even in mega towns like New York the sewer system is actually as big as the town itself. Which is insane if you think about it. Towns go hundreds of kilometers below the surface.

You can build, because the earth is round, the extent of cities and small complexes of cities that resemble such beneath the surface. But the earth is not fully hollow and you would need an extreme knowledge to go about such a city for example.

Part of this is why we have volcanoes, there is magma in the middle. But wait goy the earth is flat and this is God's fart coming from the absolute nothing that is beneath the earth, it's all a conspiracy.
Thanks for the explaination :) and it makes a lot of sense.

So then the whole hollow earth is allegory as the central sun being the giver founder of life on earth( solar plexus and the body).

Forgot to mention they turned these places into museums:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derinkuyu_underground_city
Says over 200 cities found.

https://relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/2015/03/150325-underground-city-cappadocia-turkey-archaeology

250 cities

absolute13 said:
Aquarius said:
absolute13 said:

DBZ super Goku becomes a god with red hair
Then super sayin god which is blue
Then ultra instinct which is more powerful then all the Gods of destruction within DBZ super.(they all stood up as acknowledgement of Gokus achievement)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5FHvKQ0-DuA

Goku is taken from the monkey King in china and India- Hanuman.
that’s dope!

absolute13 said:
So then the whole hollow earth is allegory as the central sun being the giver founder of life on earth( solar plexus and the body).

It is possible. Enemy loves to turn allegories into actual stories, because this way, they can ridicule us. Of course nobody will believe that Milky Way that you see in areas where light pollution is 0 is the actual milk that Hera spilled, Pleiades stellar cluster are not daughters of the Atlas, but stars just like our Sun... and that’s why people dismiss so much from our history as BS, sadly.

It is highly unlikely that the Earth is hollow as some claimed. There could have been, or maybe there still are under ground cities where people lived, or still live, but the Earth is not completely hollow, and core is not the internal Sun, I am sorry.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back