Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Good Guy Satan

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Godmode said:
Great post as always! Something I like saying to bring up Satanism into a conversation is,
"Well if all Satan does is punish the bad people, wouldn't he be God's best friend? Hell, they could even be the same person!"

A lot of christians just laugh at the statement but many of them find that eye-opening. Because in real life, obviously, the law is totally a good thing, not a bad thing

In the fundamental understanding of xianity, none other must judge but their 'god', a thing in which in it's non existence does nothing anyway.

The situation is that your comment is absurd as Satan never tried to become a good christian god or a replacement for this pile of garbage. Unfortunately, some people are so mentally weak, that they project him that way, and just seek for a second (((Christ))) under a different name.

Some people just want to be slaves all over again but have a new slave master. I wrote this for the people who actually want to think about how they will go about being free from this corrupted understanding that only reaffirms itself and recreates itself the same problems that everyone has experienced for thousands of years due to mental xian corrosive programming.

If you're appealing to the christians and trying to convince them that the garbage they believe could indeed be Satan, that is weird.

I can see why a statement like that would work, given the dementia and stupidity of the christians, however.

It isn't supposed to make sense, just to show them the absurdity of how they think.

Its just obvious that Christians have a hard-on for judging others but don't want to do anything but love and love and love some more. The statement is basically just figurative.

satanicthrillz said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

serveimage

He looks like Virgil from devil may cry :D. Which is my favorite player.

First thing I thought of was David Bowie lol
When I first saw harry potterblum, I immediately liked Lucius.

latest

I think the fundamental problem is that jews controlled the narrative of what is regarded as "good" and what is regarded as "evil." If we take the platform away from them, and no one listens to them anymore, then we won't have all this confusion in society because we will be controlling the conversation and narrative and only allowing the truth to dominate the mainstream ideas of society.

It's jewish ideas that have fucked up the fabric of society for thousands of years. Just their ideas. Honestly, there should be an eternal law passed that bans jews from expressing their poisonous ideas, or even opening their retarded lizard mouths in the first place. Ban them from owning writing instruments and any other method of communication too. If a jew tries to communicate in any way whatsoever then it's automatically a crime warranting the death penalty.

jrvan said:
I think the fundamental problem is that jews controlled the narrative of what is regarded as "good" and what is regarded as "evil." If we take the platform away from them, and no one listens to them anymore, then we won't have all this confusion in society because we will be controlling the conversation and narrative and only allowing the truth to dominate the mainstream ideas of society.

It's jewish ideas that have fucked up the fabric of society for thousands of years. Just their ideas. Honestly, there should be an eternal law passed that bans jews from expressing their poisonous ideas, or even opening their retarded lizard mouths in the first place. Ban them from owning writing instruments and any other method of communication too. If a jew tries to communicate in any way whatsoever then it's automatically a crime warranting the death penalty.

Controlling conversations, limiting and suppressing ideas that are designed to be harmful and damaging. Good idea. But didn't you just say this morning that I am a very bad guy for doing this exact thing here? Interesting.

And when somebody is purposefully spreading harmful nonsense, I do not even go as far as you would go. I do not silence them or not allow them to speak. All I do is to try to explain and show where the problems are in the idea and the reasons why it is harmful. So a 3rd person could see both sides of it and make their own choice what to think about.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
jrvan said:

Controlling conversations, limiting and suppressing ideas that are designed to be harmful and damaging. Good idea. But didn't you just say this morning that I am a very bad guy for doing this exact thing here? Interesting.

And when somebody is purposefully spreading harmful nonsense, I do not even go as far as you would go. I do not silence them or not allow them to speak. All I do is to try to explain and show where the problems are in the idea and the reasons why it is harmful. So a 3rd person could see both sides of it and make their own choice what to think about.

Okay dude :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back