Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can a teen use the SATANAMA?

Νίκος

Satanama has anti-aging effects so does this mean it can cause to someone not to fully grow?If so an affirmation* just for empowerment and activation of Satan's DNA will make it beneficial for a teen?

The affirmation that I am thinking to use is this*:
My entire soul ,the aura and my chakras are continuously and constantly are empowering and Satan's DNA are activating!

Note:I got inspired by Lydias affirmation to make this!

Yes. You will not become a toddler no matter how much SATANAMA you use.

Νίκος said:
Satanama has anti-aging effects so does this mean it can cause to someone not to fully grow?If so an affirmation* just for empowerment and activation of Satan's DNA will make it beneficial for a teen?

My entire soul ,the aura and my chakras are continuously and constantly are empowering and Satan's DNA are activating!

Affirmations as stated on the joyofsatan need to be stated at the present tense. With your affirmation, you would be empowering Satan instead of yourself at the end. If it was and is your intention to give energy to Satan and the Gods of Hell it would be an amazing help for them and us as a whole. If your empowering yourself, the whole affirmation should be directed towards you, "easily and effortlessly, In every positive way for me", for great results. This includes a change in wording for yourself such as using the word 'my.

absolute13 said:
Νίκος said:

Affirmations as stated on the joyofsatan need to be stated at the present tense. With your affirmation, you would be empowering Satan instead of yourself at the end. If it was and is your intention to give energy to Satan and the Gods of Hell it would be an amazing help for them and us as a whole. If your empowering yourself, the whole affirmation should be directed towards you, "easily and effortlessly, In every positive way for me", for great results. This includes a change in wording for yourself such as using the word 'my.
That is a very useful advice!Tha no you very much!
So the affirmation should be :
My entire soul,my chakras,and my aura are continuously and constantly empowering and Satan's DNA in me is activating in healthy ad positive way for me!

Is this better?

Νίκος said:
absolute13 said:
Νίκος said:

My entire soul,my chakras,and my aura are continuously and constantly empowering and Satan's DNA in me is activating in healthy ad positive way for me!

Is this better?

"continuously and constantly empowering"

What are you empowering? What are you empowering them with?

Your DNA is in a long string in each of your cells. Whenever you make a new cell, and this DNA is copied, a little bit on the ends of the string gets damaged. These end caps on the ends of the string are called telomeres and they do not have any important information on them, they are only there for protection. So when the string gets damaged, it's just these caps. So your actual DNA with real information on it is safe. But if these telomeres got all worn away and disappeared, then whenever the cells copy after that it would be the actual genetic code getting damaged directly, this is the main cause of aging.

But there is a code in our DNA to make an enzyme called "telomerase" that rebuilds these telomeres so that when the cells copy the DNA would restore and not have any damage on it. The problem is after thousands of years of curses, this code has been turned off in people. So this code is turned off, but it is still in there. If this code was turned back on, we would live forever without our bodies ever getting old. I think this is one of the most interesting things, of all the trillions of different pieces of code in our DNA, it is just one little switch to be turned back on and we will live forever. This is one of the main things that SATANAMA does, it makes the body generate more telomerase on the ends of DNA. This is the way that SATANAMA makes people younger. So SATANAMA won't turn you into a baby, but it will keep you young for a very long time. Yoga helps with this too.

absolute13 said:
Νίκος said:
absolute13 said:

Is this better?

"continuously and constantly empowering"

What are you empowering? What are you empowering them with?
Good question!I was thinking that the Satanama's energy will empower them! :shock:
Do you have any better affirmation for both empowerment and for the other effects of Satanama?

You will grow fully but not age as fast and it will help you age correctly with astrology all teen satanist should learn astrology and as many science subjects as possible for me im a trianed and licenced combat medic satanama will heal as well if you notice anything negative use raum it reverses all ills hail raum hail satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back