Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Santa and Yule

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Santa is an anagram for Satan, as it should be evident. The enemy throws a tantrum and tries to state this was some form of Coca Cola ad and that it was a marketing type of thing. I have written on Santa before and what Santa means, and how it emerged as a symbol of our mind, all in all.

This is Satan trolling them and taking back his own holiday, literally, in front of the jews. He dresses as a chubby guy with glasses and comes out of our unconscious mind based only on a change of a letter, ready to rock for the holidays. A symbol friendly for kids, and as always, Satan wins on the youth. Kids glow in happiness when they are presented with Santa, and meaning and happiness is embed during the holidays because of Santa.

Santa's colors are red, white and black, the colors of the three stages of the Magnum Opus, but also the spiritual colors of Egypt. Satan is represented as Odin essentially, as he is a form of culture based on that. Kids only enjoy Yule because of Santa. Behind this fable for little kids, as with any other Pagan allegory, there is deep and very spiritual meaning. From the general Pagan lore and the unconscious mind of people, did arise the notion of "Santa", with a very revealing name.

Kids are supposed to make wishes and write letters to Santa to get their gifts. During the night of Yule, Santa visits, to deliver these gifts to them. He comes from the top of he world, such as all Pagan head deities did, like Olympus or Meru. The mountains are frosty but he is warm and cozy on top of them.

When the time is right at the 23rd of Yule, he visits on top of your house, and goes through the chimney. This is symbolic of the Crown chakra which is symbolic of Odin and therefore Santa, as Odin rules the Crown. The Chimney will be smoking, showing that your fire is lighted. The top of the head appears like a 'smoking chimney'. He will fall from the Chimney, he will get into your house.

Then, if he finds milk and cookies, he will grant your wish, and leave you happily. Milk here is symbolic of the Soma elixir, which is essential for the soul, while cookies are symbolic of food and gestation. Both these elements are required to manifest something.

If Santa finds you a good kid, he will leave your gifts beneath your Yule Tree. The Yule Tree in itself is a symbol of the Soul or the tree of life, predating judeochristianity by thousands of years. Still christians look upon the tree with hatred. On the head or pinnacle of the Tree you have a star.

Traditionally the trees were decorated with red decorative tape or red balls. These red balls are symbolic of the personal workings and goals of the ear, while the Yule Star or pentagram is symbolic of the Venus or generative energy.

If you have a good tree, cookies and milk, good Santa or Satan Odin will grant you your wishes, and you will have a prosperous year ahead.

In some tales Santa also comes and kisses kids on the head when they sleep, or leaves something as a gift beneath their pillow. Then he departs again from the Chimney. If your Chimney was too hot when he entered, Santa cannot come in, as such the traditional joke of Santa burning his pants when trying to get in. It is important to be pure but not to burn your house down. The fire and stove is the base chakra. The Chimney is basically the shushumna or middle of the soul.

Santa comes to us with reindeers, typically 6 reindeers, and he is the 7th one, symbolic of the Crown chakra. He has little workers who do prepare the gifts who are in the millions, the Elves, who are symbolic of the light of the soul. Santa puts them in motion depending on the requests of the kids to make them their gifts.

This is the core of our beliefs, a faith of purity, serenity and sanity of mind, natural and beautiful. People only like December because of Santa and Yule.

A jewish racist imposter is "celebrated" by nobody in its gloomy vampiric birth. It cries on the corner because nobody likes it. Boo hoo hoo! Nobody cares. Vampiric Jeboo just sits in the farm where he was born and cries along the pigs in Israel in high pitch schreeching.

Santa laughs at him and eats cookies and milk, and steps over him with the reindeer carriage for epic winz. Then rabbi jewsus whimps and screams "annuda shoah!!".

So make sure you've been 'good boys' and 'girls' this year (and very vey evil goys), that you properly prepared your soul, did your workings, did good deeds, and advanced to become better, and "Santa" comes with gifts for everyone. Yuletide and the night of the 23rd are in celebration of Satan, and a good time for all Satanist to introspect on their relationship with the Gods.

Santa, symbolic of the spiritual energy and force, rewards more or less, and answers the wishes, if one has been spiritual during the year. This is the spiritual concept behind Yuletide, and the reason of celebration.

Happy Yuletide to all of our Spiritual Satanists, and may Satan bless you with endless gifts, material and spiritual.

Metro-Creative-2009.jpg

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

When Santa comes as an old guy literally trolling and is loved by all mankind, while your 2000 year old hoax required all the worlds brainwashing only for people to hate it, you know your faith sucks.

Atheists say its stupid to believe in Santa more than they say its stupid to believe in Kosher christ. Someone needs to call Hawking on the phone and change the line a little bit, since Santa really makes far more sense. Some also whine religion is like believing on Santa but this line should change religion is like believing in a ficticious rabbi from nazaret as the source of your ultimate salvation.

Santa did nothing wrong!

Rabbi jewsus on the other hand...

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Happy Yule everybody!!!! :mrgreen: :D :) :mrgreen: :D :D

Yule is still on 23rd of December. but Satanic Yules to everyone!! :lol: :lol:

Btw Hoodedcobra, regarding next years (2019) Yule. Why is the Hanukkah on 23rd next year? (Starting on *Monday*, 23rd of December) :?: When at the same year, the Enemy has propably lost *INSANELY(!!!)*, because of the EU elections(as the EU *WILL* one way or another, be annihalited) and many other countries will adept nationalistic governments and beliefs and the Church will propably lose MUCH too.

So why is the Hanukkah next year on Monday 23rd of December? Any reasons? Or just pure ´coincidence`?

Artanis said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Btw Hoodedcobra, regarding next years (2019) Yule. Why is the Hanukkah on 23rd next year? (Starting on *Monday*, 23rd of December) :?: When at the same year, the Enemy has propably lost *INSANELY(!!!)*, because of the EU elections(as the EU *WILL* one way or another, be annihalited) and many other countries will adept nationalistic governments and beliefs and the Church will propably lose MUCH too.

So why is the Hanukkah next year on Monday 23rd of December? Any reasons? Or just pure ´coincidence`?

The 23rd of December is the climax of Yule. The Yuletide begins around this date down to the 23rd, then recedes on the beginning of January.

Hannukah changes date every next year because jews follow a lunar calendar.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Artanis said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

The 23rd of December is the climax of Yule. The Yuletide begins around this date down to the 23rd, then recedes on the beginning of January.

ok.

So... just a pure coincidence. :| ok

Artanis said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
Artanis said:

ok.

So... just a pure coincidence. :| ok

It could be a positive thing insofar the jews will only lose further if their Hannukah begins in the 23rd, but I have not checked the calendar. If that is the case, their next year will have way less energy, and it will be only similar. Our energies on the holidays will counteract theirs and decrease them.

We will be celebrating our Hakkunah the next year, to destroy their Hannukah.

Nice Sermon High Priest,but slightly out of topic here,.,(would you mind to write more about Elves,Gnomes and Dwarfs.Almost two years ago Like a month after Dedication,i was really down,No job,No Friends,No Nothing And back to my Childhood Neighbourhood where i was crashing on our Family home,i was just desperate to find a steady source of income and i kept on talking to Father Satan to show me the way out of my predicament.i had a dream and there was this Lady in another world who was being attended to by hundreds of t<not sure whether they were Dwarfs,Fairies,Gnomes, or Elves).The Lady asked me what i would wish to have at the moment and i asked for job and stated amount of Cash i would wish to be payed monthly.She said its ok.
Several days later,i bumped into a Childhood Mentor who happened to be tryin to trace my wherebouts,she gave an appointment & when i went to her office,i only signed some papers and reportd for work next day.upto date i thnk about the Lady,the Dwarfs,Elves'Fairies and just wonder :?

Magikal post HPHC.

And its actually one of the best, i have saved it and can explain it to the wife and daughter, we girl is 8 she at age some muslims in class say santa isnt real i say well he wont go to them.

I can read her this :D

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to watch as jews all rot away.

EnkiUK3 said:
Magikal post HPHC.

And its actually one of the best, i have saved it and can explain it to the wife and daughter, we girl is 8 she at age some muslims in class say santa isnt real i say well he wont go to them.

Bro a girl at 8 years old is not going to comprehend this. Keep it real. Wait a couple years, I would say.

Yuletide is the one thing that holds my sanity in the dreary and cold Winter months. I just love seeing all of the lights and trees with their golden stars on top, and above all I've always loved Santa, even still as a grown man.

There truly is no jollier fella that brings such a huge smile to my weary face.

Ok bro i suppose, maybe too in depth although she is clever defo above her mother that way :D

Defo bro saved it and the OP from HP mage on other thread. Hope you have good Yule time HPHC that's my tree up suppose get in the spirit.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Santa is an anagram for Satan, as it should be evident. The enemy throws a tantrum and tries to state this was some form of Coca Cola ad and that it was a marketing type of thing.
I believed this crap until 5 minutes ago... Damn I feel retarded
Well but I've almost never thought about the name "Santa", in italian is "Babbo Natale" and there is no resemblance to Father's name, except "Babbo" meaning "Father" in a funny way (if you're not from Tuscany, if you are then it's probably the normal way you'd call your father instead of "Papà")

Happy yuletide everyone!

It's an especially wonderful night for me, on my end. I'm going to dedicate later on in the night in the dark hours. :)

I've been waiting for this night.

Hail Satan

Happy yuletide :)

Young Faith said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Santa is an anagram for Satan, as it should be evident. The enemy throws a tantrum and tries to state this was some form of Coca Cola ad and that it was a marketing type of thing.
I believed this crap until 5 minutes ago... Damn I feel retarded
Well but I've almost never thought about the name "Santa", in italian is "Babbo Natale" and there is no resemblance to Father's name, except "Babbo" meaning "Father" in a funny way (if you're not from Tuscany, if you are then it's probably the normal way you'd call your father instead of "Papà")

Santa is actually a myth from Europe that has many different interpretations for different countries. But it is all about an old guy coming to give people gifts, a bearded man who rewards people, and in general, this is a Pagan folklore myth.

As with anything else it was stolen and it was later claimed to be based on "Saint Nicolas" and xianity, and disinfo went as far as to claim it was only a Coca Cola Marketing scheme. Which it was not.

Santa is a modernization of the Odinic myth of Odin's descent during Yuletime. Naturally, Satan reclaimed his throne by creating an image which basically depicts Odin in a red attire. We manifest these things because they are already present in our ancestral memory. And basically influencing through the mass mind for a restoration of the sacred Pagan holiday.

This is why xians did their earnest to suppress this holiday and turn it into a xian holiday about the birth of a jew from Nazaret, which has nothing got to do with Paganism other than outright theft.

Yo, what the fuck was it with all my chakras waking up like crazy especially crown chakra on the 21st. It was like the most heavenly beautiful experience of my whole fucking life!!!!!

EnkiUK3 said:
Magikal post HPHC.

Our children are the same age and my son's classmates also say that Santa does not exist. And I also tell my son that these children have lost a lot and Santa will not come to them. :D

Cobra, all you masters here listen. Satan woke me up and blessed thy heavenly spirit on the 21st with beautiful snakes! Now I've realised Satan has been God and is the reason I survive, persecution after persecution. This is no bullshit, even survived suicide. Satan is omnipotent and omniscient and very loving and does not want nature to die... shown me the beautiful planet for his goddess. So, what you've got to do is find hidden ways to contact me. Satan is love! God is love!

Artanis said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Let's fight as hard as we can so that they don't have a haunnaka world wide next year. We can do this. The Jews are almost done for.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satan is represented as Odin essentially, as he is a form of culture based on that.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
When the time is right at the 23rd of Yule, he visits on top of your house, and goes through the chimney. This is symbolic of the Crown chakra which is symbolic of Odin and therefore Santa, as Odin rules the Crown. The Chimney will be smoking, showing that your fire is lighted. The top of the head appears like a 'smoking chimney'. He will fall from the Chimney, he will get into your house.

Thanks for the valuable Information,
I like the way you connect Santa = Satan with Odin

Since Odin is Satan ,is it okay to Meditate by invoking Odin the god of wisdom?

Hail Satan
Hail Odin

I love Yule, I love Yule tree and I love Santa. But Yesterday spoiled my mood it when my Mother started watching on TV how in church "charity concert" jewish bitch sing to collect money for church. We must destroy xtian propaganda on Yule time.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Santa/Odin is symbolical sum of all of our ancestors. He gives as gifts, that is things that were important to us in our past lives, so that we could regain our memories from our past lives.

I wanted to ask you High Priest, if there is a chance of you responding on mails?

Not sure if on topic but did anyone see Pepsi advert with regards to the "coca cola "santa truck.

sonnenkraft said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satan is represented as Odin essentially, as he is a form of culture based on that.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks for the valuable Information,
I like the way you connect Santa = Satan with Odin

Since Odin is Satan ,is it okay to Meditate by invoking Odin the god of wisdom?

Hail Satan
Hail Odin

Any and all Pagan allegories fall under Satan's influence and power, it's the same thing. Satya-Nama is just the central True Name, which the enemy has vilified out of the Sanskrit text. Satan is a very accurate name spiritually and otherwise from the Vedic period, and strongly correlated to the Universal sounds.

I always found these forces to be entirely the same, even-though they may be approached through a different historical spectacle. Jews always knew that so they didn't bother with useless details and attacked at the root directly.

Cinammonroll said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Santa/Odin is symbolical sum of all of our ancestors. He gives as gifts, that is things that were important to us in our past lives, so that we could regain our memories from our past lives.

I wanted to ask you High Priest, if there is a chance of you responding on mails?

I hardly keep up, but I try.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back