Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Good Guy Satan

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
There is a situation here that people need to understand. Satan is not some "Good" or "Ultimately Good" type of 'God'. Because Satan is not a hypocrite.

Satan does not promise to this world an end to materialism and all the values such as 'super spirituality' which the enemy professes. Satan knows better than anyone else the obstacles, challenges, and where or what humanity can or cannot become. This comes from the simple fact that Satan is realistic. Satan was always a natural God. If you want to be Just, you have to send people to prison, and absolve the people who did nothing wrong. "Evil" becomes a necessity and way of life, if you want to maintain good, and you have to be 'evil' everyday in order to do any good. This is entwined in nature, and it's undeniable natural law.

According to the enemy, they are 'good', and we are doing them 'total evil'. When someone does something, you are always evil in the perception of someone, and always good to the perception of someone else. One just observes a judge and they can see it. You give this guy a ticket, you're good with society. You don't give this guy a ticket, you're not good with society.

The jewish way of trying to 'end evil' is to castrate humans and rob them of their will, and equalize them forcibly, as to avoid 'evil' and 'wrongdoing'. If you are a golem with a microchip in your brain, you will not get tickets, because you'll be a borg. Perfectly legal in all your works, and the perfect slave. A world of 'universal peace' will be in place. Nobody will step out of the line, as the people will be borgs, and borgs, do not step out of line."Resistance is Futile, Enjoy Universal Peace" *borg sounds*.

Complaining about 'evil' is useless, and it serves nowhere. Nature has relations of domination, positive, and negative. I don't fight the jews because I consider myself to be a good guy Cobra like the Middle Ages and their "Good Guys Take Jerusalem" type of retarded shit. Because such knights are the easiest to give them another 'good' objective in order to get them to do the stupidest things.

Likewise, I do not personally fight this war because of heavenly affairs, or because I want to be praised as a 'good' person in all eternity, either, nor because I want to go to my own version of heaven. If you're into this for that, you're still a christian in the soul and the mind. The christian can go into a murder spree against children if one provides sufficient proof that these kids are 'muslim' or 'pagan'. The sense of judgement is lacking, one is essentially an animal. There is no logic or evaluation - just the promise of heavenly jerusalem coins to spend in a future that does not exist.

Christians are fools. Because simply told them if they kiss jewish ass for all eternity they are good, and they just lick it real well and clean. Then, they complain they get crapped in the face. This is cycle of licking and crapping is the relation between the Christian and the Jew.

Satan is the only good guy because he is not a good guy or a bad guy. He is just what he is, just and truthful. If you don't like the way how the universe works, and you want a 'gud boi goddie' you might as well become a christian, because Satan is both the epitome of wrath, hatred, and destruction, as he is the epitome of understanding and also, if logic coincides, forgiveness, too.

If one asks themselves why they follow Satan rather than anyone else, they will understand, that the more of the love one feels is because Satan can punish, guide, and so forth, and not because Satan is some good boi that wants to make mankind into all equal Telletubies. If you want to live in a world like Telletubies, something is wrong in your head, and you need to see that you get it fixed, or reality will fix it for you by brutalizing and negativity until you understand what is wrong, or perish.

The reality is also we are 'better' than the enemy, since, simply, we accept the evil part of nature, and we seek to see how to deal with it, with other measures like justice, courts, and understanding. The enemy simply banishes it, and exorcises evil, and the world got consumed by this weakling Telletubbies behavior of the enemy.

This world is a world of fighting and war. Those who do not want to live inside such world, can pretend to be Telletubies, but only for too long: Reality will come at them and destroy them for their insolence. One has to permanently fight and clean, and there is nothing wrong in this world either, other than the falsified idea that it should be different, because people are weak to accept it as it is.

Many also transfer the same mentality in Satanism, and they make the jews be the bad guy in their own Telletubbies universe, without accepting the innate negative part of nature. Even the enemy, builds on top of the natural evil to inflict evil. Worms do not grow where there is nothing rotting. The enemy casts curses to intensify and hasten the rot. Telletubbies and idiots do not have place in Spritiual Satanism.

If you seek a future of Telletubbies where the Sun only Smiles and doesn't do any Solar Flares to burn people like cockroaches, you're looking down at the fake future. As to what fakeness to this level causes in the short term, of course, it's fun. Nothing better is made by people believing in Telletubbies stories either.

This led to an escalating situation where the Telletubbies then got possesed by the spirit of the jew: The original crippled Telletubbie, who wanted to become Darth Vader, and had to fool the other disabled to make them into Darth Vader, by telling them good social Telletubbies dreams about equality, goodness, and fairness, and how them becoming Darth Vader was only a measure to uhm...Telletubize the world, and promote fairness, equality, and all the rest of the jewish crap.

The jew told his sheep that they will live 'forever in christ in the second coming', and what is the result, people live in the lowest decadence level today, waiting for what will never come. The jew is the master of decay because he introduced this type of thinking to people, which is complete contrast to anything logical, natural, or truthful. It's against development in the future, and against the past, and against the very essence of the present. Destroying as a result the world, and every form of development.

Even in the heart of the worthless Telletubbies there is something that makes them feel like shit when they see something better, but they just cannot escape their own Telletubyism.

Humans are made out of Telletubbies when they admit that "Uhm, I don't want to be a Telletubby forever. I do not like this state of existence. I want to get better". And this is the original Devil talking naughty and non-jewish thoughts into the mind of the Telletubby, to help it develop from it's sorry state.

Anyway guys, Cheers, and keep up the good work in developing, and don't forget to HAIL SATAN:

serveimage

Satan is a Good God as He was called in the ancient world "The Good God" however this term means virtue to be free of spiritual corruption is to be free of moral corruption which is the meaning of Good.

The ability to commit to force for virtue is justice and what is righteous. Our Aryan Sages and Gods have told us for thousands of years the Satanana Dharma has to be defended to maintain a world of righteousness. To live with a pure heart is to defend what is good with a pure soul.

To have no justice and be all mercyiful is to punish the innocents instead of the wicked by allowing the wicked to prey on those who are innocent and destroy the moral spiritual order of truth.

Its morally wrong to tolerate evil and that is the spiritual teaching of our ancient Sages and Gods. The archetype of hero always fought for good against evil. We can't let the enemy spiritually and morally disarm us or they will conqueror us by the violence of lies and the brutality of force.

I could only imagine how the ayyyys interpret this.

If Satan gotta throw someone in jail.... that's quite a feat

Hoodedcobra666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

Can you translate your comment into linear, please?

No, I like the variability lol.

Sieg Heil!

StraitShot47 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

Sieg Heil!

For there to be some variability, there has to be a meaning in the first place, and then other potential meanings.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
StraitShot47 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sieg Heil!

For there to be some variability, there has to be a meaning in the first place, and then other potential meanings.

I understand now.

Saying hypothetically if Satan had to throw a gentile into prison. And I were the enemy(greys[ayyys]rabbis) I would be lookin on ways to get outta here....

I pray for the return of olympus.

with all souls seeking the goal

sure there will still be things like medusa

but all souls must toil.

StraitShot47 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

Sieg Heil!

I understand now.

Saying hypothetically if Satan had to throw a gentile into prison. And I were the enemy(greys[ayyys]rabbis) I would be lookin on ways to get outta here....

Yea bro I wasn't trolling or anything it just didn't make a lot of sense.

They know how that will be so they do their best to never end up under judgement. This should notify us as to what the Gods have in store for these 'good' beings who wanna borg us out.

This reminds me of a quote by Father.

"Listen to what I tell you. If I tell you to create -- do it. And do it
with perfection and pleasure. And if I tell you to destroy, do it. Do not
hesitate. Destroy with all of your might and pleasure; yes, I tell you to delight in what you have destroyed."

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

Probably means these things
iu

Oh I see now, the Ayyy's are the Kaka's...

They probably scream OU KAKA which means in their borg language "We be fucked, retreat, retreat"

"KAKA! OU KAKA!! THE EVIL ONE WILL KILL US!! OU KAKA!!"

Another grey replies: "SCATA! OU KAKA! OY VEY!!!" which means "I shitted my pants, we be fucked, retreat retreat, dis gave a rabbi a heart attack." *br br robot sounds, head twisting 360 degrees*

Makes perfect sense! I sometimes get extremly angry over all the injustice corruption and stupidity that i just see in the daily life and when i comment about it some say i am a bit extreme... i learned to not give too many fucks and just go on without expectations as i even got sick a few times just interracting with the "moral values of every day"

Society has no reward for its offically promoted moral values what is actually rewarded is being a selfish criminal and preying on others and abusing them for your own ends.

Caring people the type that would follow a decent moral system are taught a moral system that indoctrinates them to be a weak push over and allow those with power to abuse them. And then to blame themselves for this on top of it.

Superman300! said:
There is a situation here that people need to understand. Satan is not some "Good" or "Ultimately Good" type of 'God'. Because Satan is not a hypocrite.
The lotus tree in the seventh heaven is the place of my
revelation. -Satan's Poem
Is the lotus tree the tree of life?

The 7th chakra which is the top of the soul.

So, like human beings, we have a natural inclination for all that is "good"?
An insane, erroneus mentality is which fear the evil alike Who fight against it, so, in a Satanic society, evil continues existing inside us in the form of opossotion to that natural inclination, the constant betterment of being, and it is logic (if exist good, exist evil) and continues existing out there, through other races in the universe, so, are they a macrocosmic "form" of evil?
Thanks for all!

Theli said:
So, like human beings, we have a natural inclination for all that is "good"?
An insane, erroneus mentality is which fear the evil alike Who fight against it, so, in a Satanic society, evil continues existing inside us in the form of opossotion to that natural inclination, the constant betterment of being, and it is logic (if exist good, exist evil) and continues existing out there, through other races in the universe, so, are they a macrocosmic "form" of evil?
Thanks for all!

You're too caught up in this idea of Evil.

Was the comet that killed the dinosaurs evil? According to the dinosaurs, yes. If you ask the comet, it's indifferent.

Is it Evil for the enemy to do what they do? According to us, Yes it is evil. According to them... not so much... it's just their way of life.

What do you mean as in Evil? Rape, torture and murder? Those will be purged.

Pride? Eugenics? Superiority? Universal laws? These can be considered Evil, but they will be implemented.

Evil is just a perspective.

Evil is not a perspective there is a logical base in the human mind for understanding this and working to restrict it.

You can't state rape will be ended but evil is a perspective right. Why not legalize rape then or murder after all its just a perspective that's bad and should be punished..... Do you understand this claim evil is just an opinion in everything does not conform to reality that we all know and exist within.

as soon as one is born the soul is tainted with pleasure and pain. duality arises in the mind and we are retarded to the max from then on

"Satan is an Epitome of wrath,Hatred and Destruction,also an Epitome of understanding and Forgiveness".

Could it be put any clearer than this?i guess Not!
Hail Satan.

Teletubbies where not fucking around Tinky Winky will fuck your shit up by hitting you with its purse if you step out of da line. The greys tried to abduct Tinky Winky and they paid for it they got their ass run down and beat hard Tinky was sperging out in a berserk rage, swinging that purse in all directions with a rock in it splattering bugs left and right. He was rock'in dem bugs to hell.

HP Mageson666 said:
Evil is not a perspective there is a logical base in the human mind for understanding this and working to restrict it.

You can't state rape will be ended but evil is a perspective right. Why not legalize rape then or murder after all its just a perspective that's bad and should be punished..... Do you understand this claim evil is just an opinion in everything does not conform to reality that we all know and exist within.

Replace the word enemy with virus. Just because virus wants to kill, rape and torture my family doesn't make it evil. If anything it's intentions are what make it evil, not the actions.

The difference is evil is when someone choses to do such on purpose totally conscious of the fact its evil. However that which is generally harmful to humans we consider to be evil to our well being....evil is reverse of the word live. You have to be criminally insane to inflict harm on innocent people and not understand that. That's why the law has this within it.

This is also shown in the ancient discussions on the laws of karma the concept of intent the idea of Mens rea.

Separating the act from the intent. Destruction is an act what is the intent of the act and who is the act inflicted on. Its not evil to execute a freak like Ted Bundy which was the use of violence to destroy a defective social element. But it was evil when Ted Bundy used criminal violence against other members of that society.

The problem is when people believe in a non existent moral absolute of the action without the intent. Just using force is wrong no matter what.... That is a foolish way of thinking. Then people start coming up with reactionary arguments about evils non existence instead of actually thinking about what is evil.

Father Satana is Just and follow the Justice, but they are more... pur fater cannot protect them, but they help our to defend ourself. They are good in the highest sense of the words: not is the stupid Xian...the xian apologize the criminal, Satan Punish all criminal and help the victim(s) to to recover It. HAIL SATANA now and For ever!

To be fair when people mean the "Good Guy" in timeless stories which are not bound to whatever the morality may be at the time the Good Guy always has pretty much the same qualities: Just and fair, capable of love and kindness and willing to fight for whats right til the very end. The pacifists are never the Good Guys and are an annoyance at best. So I think Satan can be described as an absolute "Good'.

Sooooooo...
Enemy aliens dont want that other life forms that are inferior to them actually, take advance for to become better, that is an injustice, is like someone try to do the same thing with them, they are completely developed :!: so, our Gods dont make that kind of things, that is not the nature of our Gods, either ours, and... we were created for to become into gods, that was the purpose of Father Satan, if someone comes and go against it there will a confrontation, that is how must to be, because they are free, they can do everything that want but if Father Satan is righteous (and this is not a perspective issue) no one should to go against Him, we want to beautify the world, enemy just want to destroy worlds no matter what... so, thats why the endless cosmic war... i wrong :?:

Love a thread when HP Mage n HP Cobra are on form ha ha Banter :lol: :lol:

Great post as always! Something I like saying to bring up Satanism into a conversation is,
"Well if all Satan does is punish the bad people, wouldn't he be God's best friend? Hell, they could even be the same person!"

A lot of christians just laugh at the statement but many of them find that eye-opening. Because in real life, obviously, the law is totally a good thing, not a bad thing

Godmode said:
Great post as always! Something I like saying to bring up Satanism into a conversation is,
"Well if all Satan does is punish the bad people, wouldn't he be God's best friend? Hell, they could even be the same person!"

A lot of christians just laugh at the statement but many of them find that eye-opening. Because in real life, obviously, the law is totally a good thing, not a bad thing

I wish someone had told me this when I was a dumb xian boy.

Godmode said:

In the fundamental understanding of xianity, none other must judge but their 'god', a thing in which in it's non existence does nothing anyway.

The situation is that your comment is absurd as Satan never tried to become a good christian god or a replacement for this pile of garbage. Unfortunately, some people are so mentally weak, that they project him that way, and just seek for a second (((Christ))) under a different name.

Some people just want to be slaves all over again but have a new slave master. I wrote this for the people who actually want to think about how they will go about being free from this corrupted understanding that only reaffirms itself and recreates itself the same problems that everyone has experienced for thousands of years due to mental xian corrosive programming.

If you're appealing to the christians and trying to convince them that the garbage they believe could indeed be Satan, that is weird.

I can see why a statement like that would work, given the dementia and stupidity of the christians, however.

Equinox said:
To be fair when people mean the "Good Guy" in timeless stories which are not bound to whatever the morality may be at the time the Good Guy always has pretty much the same qualities: Just and fair, capable of love and kindness and willing to fight for whats right til the very end. The pacifists are never the Good Guys and are an annoyance at best. So I think Satan can be described as an absolute "Good'.

Christians be like: "Yes this hero I like must have busted all the brains out of a few thousand Pagan people with a machine gun, but wait wait, he did it for good reasons, it was the good and the right thing to do. I like this guy cause he is good."

Then they claim to believe in a religion where even if your eye causes you to sin you need to pluck it out. I guess all of America that watches DC universe should have either one eyeball or no eyeballs at this point.

HorusLucis said:
"Satan is an Epitome of wrath,Hatred and Destruction,also an Epitome of understanding and Forgiveness".

Could it be put any clearer than this?i guess Not!
Hail Satan.

Satan, unlike the fake egregore of the jews, does actually forgive and actually helps people move past what has caused them to become negative and corrupted.

The jewish 'god' only saves his jews, and burns all Gentiles to hell for eternity. What does that even tell us?

This concept of the Xian god as loving I don't get it, I read the bible and was like wheres da luv...… Its just a jewish maniac threating to kill everyone and torture them all the time even making people eat literal shit..... The jew testament is the incarnation of this creature running around threating to not even spare the pregnant women, ordering all who will not bow to it to be killed and in general just being a psycho. The only thing of luv it states if you luv it you will obey it and start murdering your whole family.

The jew testament orders xians to NOT RESIST EVIL...…. Which is don't resist the jew god as in the bible the jew god states its evil literally in Isaiah. In the Book of Job the jew god rewarded its most loving servant who ever lived Job with murdering his family and then torturing him almost to death on a bet. Then it speaks to Job and is like "Oy Sorry der Jobwitz I did it for the lolz". That's how this jew god treats its most cared for follower what's everyone else going to get who worships it.

People are projecting their own psychological need for love onto this insane character.

Ha ha love it mate. Not only for the Knowledge, the patter sense of humour is top quality you 2 :D :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back