Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Klipoth And Binding Of Gentiles

Mageson666

In the Kabballah world tree the world of Yesod is the sacral chakra. The enemy talks about if this Yesod is blocked it will make it impossible and dangerous for the energy to flow upwards to Tiferet which is the solar chakra which it connects to. The Yesod is the gate to the sushumna that needs to be opened for the serpent energy to flow upwards and ascend its of crucial importance.

The Kaballah texts mention Klipoth the Klipoth in this context is what they refer to in Hinduism as Karma blockages that are imprinted in the chakra's and cause psychic issues in the consciousness and physical issues if not cleaned off the soul. Swami Vivekananda who was well known to be psychically advanced mentioned in his writings that this karma would appear in a person's aura as horrible looking negative energy and within a few days something tragic would happen to the individual. The Rabbi's call this Klipoth.

The Klipoth the Jews refer to is the cursing of Gentiles in the way they are sending out and working to imprint this negative energy onto Gentiles this relates to their scape goating rituals where they also practice ritual murder of animals. Rabbi's have stated the Jews do these rituals to literally take their own negative energy collectively as a race and send it off themselves and at Gentiles to further psychically, spiritually poison Gentiles.

The enemy teachings are designed to also remove spiritual knowledge from Gentiles to leave them helpless to this but also to create as much karmic imprinting within the chakra's to make it difficult and deadly to awaken the kundalini. The anti sexual teachings of the enemies program of Christianity and where the enemy has infiltrated eastern teachings. Are designed to create blockages or Klipoths into the sacral chakra to block off the serpent energy from being able to ascend. This is why the enemy attacks humanity sexuality so much to attack this aspect of the soul.

The enemy puts our Gods in Klipoth as they are constantly attacking and trying to curse them.

Interesting this sermon, i've started a freeing working from sexual hang-ups yesterday, i think this is something everyone needs to do if not it would be dangerous to awaken the kundalini.

By the way so this means that even "normal" energy other than the kundalini can't flow well if the sacral chakra is blocked right?

HP Mageson666 said:

In the Kabballah world tree the world of Yesod is the sacral chakra. The enemy talks about if this Yesod is blocked it will make it impossible and dangerous for the energy to flow upwards to Tiferet which is the solar chakra which it connects to. The Yesod is the gate to the sushumna that needs to be opened for the serpent energy to flow upwards and ascend its of crucial importance.

The Kaballah texts mention Klipoth the Klipoth in this context is what they refer to in Hinduism as Karma blockages that are imprinted in the chakra's and cause psychic issues in the consciousness and physical issues if not cleaned off the soul. Swami Vivekananda who was well known to be psychically advanced mentioned in his writings that this karma would appear in a person's aura as horrible looking negative energy and within a few days something tragic would happen to the individual. The Rabbi's call this Klipoth.

The Klipoth the Jews refer to is the cursing of Gentiles in the way they are sending out and working to imprint this negative energy onto Gentiles this relates to their scape goating rituals where they also practice ritual murder of animals. Rabbi's have stated the Jews do these rituals to literally take their own negative energy collectively as a race and send it off themselves and at Gentiles to further psychically, spiritually poison Gentiles.

The enemy teachings are designed to also remove spiritual knowledge from Gentiles to leave them helpless to this but also to create as much karmic imprinting within the chakra's to make it difficult and deadly to awaken the kundalini. The anti sexual teachings of the enemies program of Christianity and where the enemy has infiltrated eastern teachings. Are designed to create blockages or Klipoths into the sacral chakra to block off the serpent energy from being able to ascend. This is why the enemy attacks humanity sexuality so much to attack this aspect of the soul.

The enemy puts our Gods in Klipoth as they are constantly attacking and trying to curse them.

I thought the jews cursed sex and sexuality
because sexual energy is one of the most powerful too

HP Mageson666 said:

Recently Beelzebub told me to make this statement after cleaning my aura and chakras, 3 times: "all the negative energy and curses are returned to the jewish people"

HP Mageson666 said:

Does the Final Rtr removes the jewish bindings as they are illustrated in their sephirot tree of life? The sephirot diagram they have, does that show THEIR soul, or the gentile one, but bound, as an attack? It looks like the jews attack (or they don't have it themselves, it could be the reason why their auras are "flat") the sexual Ether element which I believe is of the 2nd, 4th and 6th. That's maybe why "Nish" has been felt in the head by many (if you notice the position, it's under "Keter" which looks like the 7th chakra) and "Feloh" relating to the omphallos, the solar energies which are present in the 4th chakra.

Jews never cease to piss me off.

I like to gather up negative energy in an area where somebody is giving it off because either they're upset or depressed or anxious or anything of the sort, form it into one massive cloud and have it sent off to the enemy. You don't have to just utilize the negativity you clean from your own soul, you can weaponize the negativity from others around you as well. If it's going to just go around with no directive you might as well make use of it.

luis said:
Interesting this sermon, i've started a freeing working from sexual hang-ups yesterday, i think this is something everyone needs to do if not it would be dangerous to awaken the kundalini.

By the way so this means that even "normal" energy other than the kundalini can't flow well if the sacral chakra is blocked right?
An update:
After some days of the working i'm already feeling more energy in my spine. If you have some hang-ups, do a working, it's really important if you want to advance spirituality.

Many people have sexual hang-ups and many don't even know to what sex they are attracted, so do a working and free your sacral chakra, this will make you more powerful!

cosmictraveler666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Does the Final Rtr removes the jewish bindings as they are illustrated in their sephirot tree of life? The sephirot diagram they have, does that show THEIR soul, or the gentile one, but bound, as an attack? It looks like the jews attack (or they don't have it themselves, it could be the reason why their auras are "flat") the sexual Ether element which I believe is of the 2nd, 4th and 6th. That's maybe why "Nish" has been felt in the head by many (if you notice the position, it's under "Keter" which looks like the 7th chakra) and "Feloh" relating to the omphallos, the solar energies which are present in the 4th chakra.
The Final Rtr destroy bindings and curses everywhere, in your soul and all the world.

Whenever I start to cleanse my chakras the enemy creates distractions or sometimes even comes directly to bother, which shows me how damaging it is for them to give back their negative energy and curses.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back