Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

It took a while...

F/HZ666

Greetings Brothers and Sisters.

I'm truly happy to be here.
Years have passed and I've been troubled to do something like this as I'm not the most sociable person out there.
However, I'm making an effort to connect to my Satanic family.

First and foremost, I want to say thank you. The knowledge I have gained from the JoS and its forums is immense.
I truly appreciate all of the efforts to spread these invaluable truths.

I have tried my best to keep to myself and I now realize just how much of a hindrance I have imposed upon myself or anyone I could possibly help.

That being said, I'm here now and will help in any way I can.
This seems to be the perfect time to do another RTR! :)

F/HZ666 said:
Greetings Brothers and Sisters.

I'm truly happy to be here.
Years have passed and I've been troubled to do something like this as I'm not the most sociable person out there.
However, I'm making an effort to connect to my Satanic family.

First and foremost, I want to say thank you. The knowledge I have gained from the JoS and its forums is immense.
I truly appreciate all of the efforts to spread these invaluable truths.

I have tried my best to keep to myself and I now realize just how much of a hindrance I have imposed upon myself or anyone I could possibly help.

That being said, I'm here now and will help in any way I can.
This seems to be the perfect time to do another RTR! :)
We accept you with open arms and we wish you all the best for your personal life as well. Now this is going to sound harsh but its not. If you have social anxiety posting on the anonymous forums with an anonymous account, you my friend have some serious psychological issues and trauma. And the reason why I called this out is not because I want to make fun of you but to help you. I want you to get rid of this problem asap and move on. And thus you should do this working that I give you,
http://groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=63833

And do this if you think disgusting inferior people are sucking your energy,
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978

I hope you'll come on with us from this point as a Transformation in your soul,life as well as in person.

Welcome, we are happy to have you here man. Really no words for how happy I am for you. ;)
Enjoy the Satanic lifestyle yo!

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Welcome to the family!! We're happy to have you here!!! :mrgreen: :D

Thank you, I appreciate it! :)
I'll double smiley back cause... why not? :D

Jack said:
We accept you with open arms and we wish you all the best for your personal life as well. Now this is going to sound harsh but its not. If you have social anxiety posting on the anonymous forums with an anonymous account, you my friend have some serious psychological issues and trauma. And the reason why I called this out is not because I want to make fun of you but to help you. I want you to get rid of this problem asap and move on. And thus you should do this working that I give you,
http://groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=63833

And do this if you think disgusting inferior people are sucking your energy,
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978

I hope you'll come on with us from this point as a Transformation in your soul,life as well as in person.

I understand where you are coming from with your observation, I'm upset by no means. I suppose I didn't really make myself clear with my choice of words in the original post... I would not go as far as to say I have social anxiety or that I am anti-social. I just have my difficulties is all. That does not justify how I have approached it over the years but hey, we all have to start somewhere. I was not aware of a closer-knit forum that you all use. Perhaps I will learn in time of its whereabouts. :)

On a more serious note: I will do these workings as soon as possible. I know where my issues stem from and I'm ready to face them. My meditations have surfaced a lot of nasty things (in a good way) and I have been considering using runes for a while. You posting this has shown me I've been looking in the right direction.

Thank you for taking your time to be critical and give me viable information... I won't forget that.

alek said:
Welcome, we are happy to have you here man. Really no words for how happy I am for you. ;)
Enjoy the Satanic lifestyle yo!

I'm really glad to be here! Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back