Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Info

Itishme

Hi all new here i read on the net and spoke to a few people about demon seals and sigils. I want to tatoo the demon of wealth symbol on me for respect and easier comunication i cant find the symbol or something. Can anyone assist

That doesn't sound like a god idea and you would probably regret it if you did this. I'm sure this wouldn't even help at all with communication it's completely unrelated. And there's multiple gods who sometimes deal with wealth. There's also some rune symbols related to wealth which are not representative of any gods.

The gods are very busy. In case you didn't know, we've been in the middle of a spiritual war to save the world for thousands of years now and we're at a really critical point know. There aren't any gods who have the extra spiritual resources to just give you a million dollars or whatever for no reason. What work have you done to deserve this? Our websites have all the resources you need to help you accomplish whatever you want. Have you done any of this? Have you even done any of the meditations yet? http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html These will clean out your soul and make it stronger which makes it so much easier for you to accomplish your goals.

I suggest you read this artical, Nothing is For Free Nothing is Entitled https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13547

If somebody has not done a single thing to work for a goal yet, they haven't even tried to fix their problem spiritually, do they really deserve for some busy god to come drop all these riches onto them? What about all the people who really do work hard through spiritual means to achieve their goals, don't they deserve it more? And tattooing the symbol of some god onto yourself to try to force them to help you would actually be pretty disrespectful. Like some mild form of blackmail, "Look, I tattooed your name on my arm, you have to help me now." All that would really happen if you did this is the god would just laugh at you and ignore you. You can definitely get whatever you want, but you just have to work for it and earn it. There aren't any shortcuts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back