Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Esoteric Nazism What Really Occurred

HeilOdin666 said:
"The Vedic texts openly state the purpose of Yoga is to achieve physical immortality the Tantra's and Upanishad's both state this. The Tibetans original Bon tradition is based on the Rainbow Body Perfection. Which has two levels the first level is physical immortality the magnum opus and the second or called lesser rainbow body is the ones the new agers popularize the making the astral body immortal. But the physical body is dissolved to make this happen. The high level is the full one. However the new agers don't mention this."

Do you care to share what specific lines in the texts state the goal is immortality? That's very interesting. If it would require more than a simple quote and would be a big hassle don't worry about it.

Also did you post the order wrong? I thought astral immortality would come before physical. And what all is meant by astral immortality? I already am immortal in a way considering I've lived and died before. Thus having never really died.

Lastly what is meant by dissolving the body? Are we supposed to shoot ourselves dead? Someone else can try that first and I'll observe the results. If it all checks out I will join.

Much of Tantric Kundalini Yoga is hence in the mystic verses of the Rig Veda itself.

“The Seven Gods have seven spears and seven lights. They hold seven glories.” (Rg Veda 8.28.5)

He is known as the Powerful one, the divine Friend, the Encompassor and the Indestructible One, and he is the celestial fine-winged Solar-eagle. That ONE, the wise give many names, they call it Indestructible, Control [of the Senses], powerful like the Wind [i.e. Prana]’ (Rig Veda.I.164.46)

This is the realisation of the ancient system of Advaita Vedanta or doctrine of non-dualism as in later Hinduism, where there is One Truth (Ekam Sad), that of Brahman or the Supreme, but it assumes many forms – that of the devatas or Gods.

‘The Indestructible One here bring heaven to give us aid, the controller of the senses from the celestial regions and from the atmosphere, the divine powers (shaktis). On holy grass all holy ones take seat and let the immortal deities rejoice in self-affirmation.‘ (Rig.X.70.11)

The Shakti is the divine power of the Goddess that even the Gods have as their spouse, personified. The Shakti pervades the Cosmos however and hence has the power to transform the mundane senses (indriyas), represented by the Devas or Gods, into higher Yogic powers, such as siddhis or the mystic inner powers of Yoga, such as telepathy, levitation and so forth.

The Siddhis are also the shaktis. Once we can control the senses and become Indra, the lord of the senses, then we can attain these higher siddhis or states of the Shaktis and have power or lordship over them. In later Yoga, it is becoming Shiva/Satan.

And now let the powerful one accept the sacred-bowl filled with milk, white, filled with Shukra’ (Rig Veda.IV.27.5)
Here is the transformation of the lower-energy we talked about of the Shukra or semen in the lower-chakras, representing the genital organs and lust, and it’s being transformed into the higher Soma or immortality through the awakening of Kundalini from the base of the spine up to the Crown of the where, where it is transformed into this immortal elixir (Amrita or Ambrosia).

The sacred bowl here is hence filled with Shukra, the Divine Seminal Fluid, which is transformed to Soma in the Crown Chakra, when it is taken up the Sushumna, the middle-current in Yoga representing the subtle channel in the spine, through which one accesses higher powers, and through which the Kundalini Shakti ascends as Udanavayu, the up-moving air or breath, which has a purifying nature as a pierces the chakras and transforms this lower / base seminal fluid into the nectar of immortality in the Crown of the head.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Nazi salute is an ancient Yogic mundra of the sun and Shaktipat.
Is there power in the Nazi salute? I believe there is. I was talking to someone who I believe was a Satanist about the Nazi salute and he said it felt like nothing to him. The Nazi salute to me feels like a correct pose from Tai Chi, with a lot of power. It just feels good doing it also. I also feel something with the half Hitler salute.

gg1-215x300.jpg

HauptSturm said:
HP Mageson666 said:
The Nazi salute is an ancient Yogic mundra of the sun and Shaktipat.
Is there power in the Nazi salute? I believe there is. I was talking to someone who I believe was a Satanist about the Nazi salute and he said it felt like nothing to him. The Nazi salute to me feels like a correct pose from Tai Chi, with a lot of power. It just feels good doing it also. I also feel something with the half Hitler salute.

gg1-215x300.jpg

What is the name for that salute which differs from the Roman nazi salute?

captainHowdy said:
HeilOdin666 said:
"The Vedic texts openly state the purpose of Yoga is to achieve physical immortality the Tantra's and Upanishad's both state this. The Tibetans original Bon tradition is based on the Rainbow Body Perfection. Which has two levels the first level is physical immortality the magnum opus and the second or called lesser rainbow body is the ones the new agers popularize the making the astral body immortal. But the physical body is dissolved to make this happen. The high level is the full one. However the new agers don't mention this."

Do you care to share what specific lines in the texts state the goal is immortality? That's very interesting. If it would require more than a simple quote and would be a big hassle don't worry about it.

Also did you post the order wrong? I thought astral immortality would come before physical. And what all is meant by astral immortality? I already am immortal in a way considering I've lived and died before. Thus having never really died.

Lastly what is meant by dissolving the body? Are we supposed to shoot ourselves dead? Someone else can try that first and I'll observe the results. If it all checks out I will join.

Much of Tantric Kundalini Yoga is hence in the mystic verses of the Rig Veda itself.

“The Seven Gods have seven spears and seven lights. They hold seven glories.” (Rg Veda 8.28.5)

He is known as the Powerful one, the divine Friend, the Encompassor and the Indestructible One, and he is the celestial fine-winged Solar-eagle. That ONE, the wise give many names, they call it Indestructible, Control [of the Senses], powerful like the Wind [i.e. Prana]’ (Rig Veda.I.164.46)

This is the realisation of the ancient system of Advaita Vedanta or doctrine of non-dualism as in later Hinduism, where there is One Truth (Ekam Sad), that of Brahman or the Supreme, but it assumes many forms – that of the devatas or Gods.

‘The Indestructible One here bring heaven to give us aid, the controller of the senses from the celestial regions and from the atmosphere, the divine powers (shaktis). On holy grass all holy ones take seat and let the immortal deities rejoice in self-affirmation.‘ (Rig.X.70.11)

The Shakti is the divine power of the Goddess that even the Gods have as their spouse, personified. The Shakti pervades the Cosmos however and hence has the power to transform the mundane senses (indriyas), represented by the Devas or Gods, into higher Yogic powers, such as siddhis or the mystic inner powers of Yoga, such as telepathy, levitation and so forth.

The Siddhis are also the shaktis. Once we can control the senses and become Indra, the lord of the senses, then we can attain these higher siddhis or states of the Shaktis and have power or lordship over them. In later Yoga, it is becoming Shiva/Satan.

And now let the powerful one accept the sacred-bowl filled with milk, white, filled with Shukra’ (Rig Veda.IV.27.5)
Here is the transformation of the lower-energy we talked about of the Shukra or semen in the lower-chakras, representing the genital organs and lust, and it’s being transformed into the higher Soma or immortality through the awakening of Kundalini from the base of the spine up to the Crown of the where, where it is transformed into this immortal elixir (Amrita or Ambrosia).

The sacred bowl here is hence filled with Shukra, the Divine Seminal Fluid, which is transformed to Soma in the Crown Chakra, when it is taken up the Sushumna, the middle-current in Yoga representing the subtle channel in the spine, through which one accesses higher powers, and through which the Kundalini Shakti ascends as Udanavayu, the up-moving air or breath, which has a purifying nature as a pierces the chakras and transforms this lower / base seminal fluid into the nectar of immortality in the Crown of the head.

Alchemy such as you posted is the meat of all religions. The rest is filler with varying degrees of usefulness.

Your statements are very clear and helpful. Do you believe that the texts you quoted ever had explanatory texts to go along with them?

Basically did the ancients sit down just as you did and create texts that fully explain the alchemy and reveal what is meant by all the symbolism and allegory?

You are lifting the veil, clarifying, cutting out the BS and speaking in plain language that the texts do not. I know that this is done orally in spiritual groups and has been for years. But was this ever published in writings and given out along with all the standard religious texts for the followers? In fact maybe these were considered part of the standard texts and were removed.

HeilOdin666 said:
Alchemy such as you posted is the meat of all religions. The rest is filler with varying degrees of usefulness.

Your statements are very clear and helpful. Do you believe that the texts you quoted ever had explanatory texts to go along with them?

Basically did the ancients sit down just as you did and create texts that fully explain the alchemy and reveal what is meant by all the symbolism and allegory?

You are lifting the veil, clarifying, cutting out the BS and speaking in plain language that the texts do not. I know that this is done orally in spiritual groups and has been for years. But was this ever published in writings and given out along with all the standard religious texts for the followers? In fact maybe these were considered part of the standard texts and were removed.
In terms of Greek legends, their meanings are discussed by Plato, Cleanthes, Chrysippos, Aristotle, Plotinos, Iamblichos, Virgil, Cicero. These stories are certainly enigmatic to anyone who does not know their meaning; most people today when hearing of Odin whispering into a tree and it becoming the first man, would not take it to symbolize the anatomy of the soul. These stories are possibly mnemonic in origin.

Those philosophers writings are as enigmatic as the original stories they supposedly clarify. The only modern people to do this seem to be Jung and Serrano.

I believe the salute is the roman salute, although our Adolf made it more famous

Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

HeilOdin666 said:

Most of the teachings in Vedas is an allegory . The elevated rishis did power meditation and received divine revelations from Astral and compiled Vedas. However Shiva guides us to a straight path without a book :)

HP Mageson666 said:
Over time more evidence has been revealed its that simple. We know Hitler has finished the Magnum Opus. And he didn't die in the war. Stalin, Churchill and Eisenhower all knew Hitler didn't die in the war either

This Jay Brandon -- I'm unable to access my past account. I do not doubt Hitler lives, my question though is -- were the people close to Hitler, specifically Hitler's bodyguard Rochus Misch and his secretary Traudl Jungi (Downfall 2004) coerced to admit that they witnessed Hitler's corpse after his alleged suicide?.. Misch still stands by this today. This is my feeling.. I'm aware that Rudolf Hoess was tortured to admit Holohoax lies. US navy lawyer Dr. Michael Musmanno ordered all people close to Hitler to be found and interrogated. I'd love to know what the clerics of JoS say, not initiates.

Sieg Heil!

HP Mageson666 said:
Over time more evidence has been revealed its that simple. We know Hitler has finished the Magnum Opus. And he didn't die in the war. Stalin, Churchill and Eisenhower all knew Hitler didn't die in the war either

HP Mageson, following up on my other post.. I'm very curious to your knowledge about this, as well. I am very aware of the lies about the gas chambers. I've had email conversations with Germar Rudolf. Why oh why would someone like this come out with lies. I feel like its the zionist secret service coercing him, but like I stated about seniors now who were close to Hitler still holding 'true' to their story of seeing him dead in the bunker. I knew a kid who looked at me sideways, so to speak -- when I told him about debunking the gas chamber hoax. He said his grandpa was there and saw it and told me they administered zyklon-b through the roof. I know it was only a vent. I know there was no prussian blue staining. These gassing stories were allegedly just wartime propaganda, but why do these people say they see Hitler dead and the gassings happen. Publicity or coercion. It's weird for someone that old to be put on the spot and it seems suspicious. This really bothers me...fucking KIKES!!! Please help me understand lol...I'd be very grateful.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back