Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blocked Chakras

FemtoFlash

Hello.What can I do when visualisation of cleaning of the aura,putting light on the chakras is not powerful enough.I feel and know that some of them are blocked.What are specific vibrations or mantras to use ?

FemtoFlash said:
Hello.What can I do when visualisation of cleaning of the aura,putting light on the chakras is not powerful enough.I feel and know that some of them are blocked.What are specific vibrations or mantras to use ?
Say muñka Moon-Yah-Kah into each of your chakras at least 9 times every day. 9 in crown, 9 in 6th, 9 in throat, like this for all of them. Our you can do like 18, 27, 54, 108, 216, however much you want Do this at least once every day, but as much as you can. I think it is better to only do 9 in each chakra because you need to keep this going every day without missing any so the number shouldn't be too big that you won't do it one day. But you can still do it more than once or use a number more than 9 if you ever want to. This cleans up and unblocks all the chakras. Make an affirmation something like "In the best and happiest way for me, all of my chakras are fully opened now and forever. Any and all blockages, bindings, curses, negativity, and jewish energies are removed from my chakras, removed from my soul, and erased totally completely and permanently."

And make sure the moon is not void when you start this for the first time.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FemtoFlash said:
Say muñka Moon-Yah-Kah into each of your chakras at least 9 times every day. 9 in crown, 9 in 6th, 9 in throat, like this for all of them. Our you can do like 18, 27, 54, 108, 216, however much you want Do this at least once every day, but as much as you can. I think it is better to only do 9 in each chakra because you need to keep this going every day without missing any so the number shouldn't be too big that you won't do it one day. But you can still do it more than once or use a number more than 9 if you ever want to. This cleans up and unblocks all the chakras. Make an affirmation something like "In the best and happiest way for me, all of my chakras are fully opened now and forever. Any and all blockages, bindings, curses, negativity, and jewish energies are removed from my chakras, removed from my soul, and erased totally completely and permanently."

And make sure the moon is not void when you start this for the first time.

Just curious, wouldn't be better to replace 'jewish' with 'enemy'?

Because we come into contact with a lot of people in real life, like work,school, etc. And we might make enemies and they might not be jewish, but could be heavily brainwashed, so I thought to ask that question.

Do I do this vibration while visualising my body surrounded by light ,or can I do this with my eyes open but focusing on one each,turn by turn? Do I do this daily for a long time or until I feel ,,fixed'' ? Thank you for replies.

FlamingRedRose666 said:

Because we come into contact with a lot of people in real life, like work,school, etc. And we might make enemies and they might not be jewish, but could be heavily brainwashed, so I thought to ask that question.

The absolute source of all negativity, curses, bad luck, and everything else bad in the world is the jewish soul. All it is is every curse ever made stitched together into one ball. If you have any conflict or negativity from anybody at all, this is only because the jewish soul energy is connected to this person somehow. Even if they aren't personally jewish, somehow their soul is intermixed with this energy. The word enemy is too vague, afterall we are the enemies of the jews, so the word enemy could go against us also. Absolutely every curse and negativity comes directly from the jew thought-form. So call it what it really is, and remove it at the source.

FemtoFlash said:
Do I do this vibration while visualising my body surrounded by light ,or can I do this with my eyes open but focusing on one each,turn by turn? Do I do this daily for a long time or until I feel ,,fixed'' ? Thank you for replies.

You could visualize each chakra getting brighter as you work on that specific one. You can have your eyes open. It's more important to feel it working than to see the light, but would be good if you can do both. Do this daily forever. It only takes a few minutes and its such a powerful and deep cleaning working. There's no reason to ever stop. Every day it's stronger, so just do it forever.

So I visualise the chakras growing while they are covered in light the more I vibrate.The affirmation comes after I vibrate into all seven of them ?I vibrate munka into root,the sacral all the way to the crown for 9 times each,but when do I use the affirmation ? Thx again

FemtoFlash said:
Vibration helps transmute the energies that create the obstruction by making them less dense, subtler.

Say muñka Moon-Yah-Kah

More like Moo-Ny-ah-kah

FlamingRedRose666 said:

The absolute source of all negativity, curses, bad luck, and everything else bad in the world is the jewish soul. All it is is every curse ever made stitched together into one ball. If you have any conflict or negativity from anybody at all, this is only because the jewish soul energy is connected to this person somehow. Even if they aren't personally jewish, somehow their soul is intermixed with this energy. The word enemy is too vague, afterall we are the enemies of the jews, so the word enemy could go against us also. Absolutely every curse and negativity comes directly from the jew thought-form. So call it what it really is, and remove it at the source.

Oh okay, thank you for the explanation!

Just did it now,vibrated 9 times in all of them,from crown to base.Don't think i got the vibration right but i switched the tone and wording of it to fit.I am smiling like crazy,feel happy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back