Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Deadmau5 - Possible Satanist?

Brdredr

Website
www.youtube.com
Now I'm not gonna jump to conclusions here but I was super excited to see this.

His most recent single with Rob Swire, the vocalist from the Drum & Bass group "Pendulum" and Dubstep group "Knife Party" named "Monophobia" shows something pretty nifty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG3sfZKtCQI

Go to 2:10. You can see a downward-facing pentagram in his backyard with the lines being drawn by animation.

Sw0y9Ii.jpg

Look at what's in the circle I drew. There's the Pentagram in the backyard of his house in Campbellville, Ontario.

I thought "Oh, that's cool" until you look at his Twitter profile as well

@deadmau5 https://twitter.com/deadmau5?lang=en

His display name is "Goat lord".

I'm already a big fan of his music, to tell you the truth. Hell, he's one of my major influences in creating electronic music. What do you guys think?

lol dude, a real ss wouldnt be so stupid to put a that in his backyard in these times.
You even posted the answer to your question, if you check the video description you can see the producer is a guy called kenny hotz, that looked like a jew name so I searched it and guess what, he was born in a jewish family.

Brdredr said:
Just because a random celebrity decided to adopt occultic symbols to appear edgy and cool to their 16 year old demographic, does not make them Spiritual Satanists, or any type of Satanist.

Brdredr said:
A lot of celebrities pretend to be Satanic to feed into the "Satanic-Illuminati" lie invented by the Jews with the purpose of keeping Church attendance up. Deadmau5 has never struck me as a particularly deep thinking individual, no offense intended if he's a favorite of yours.

Not all musicians we appreciate necessarily have to be spiritually awakened Satanists. Very few musicians at current, even Black Metal bands are aware of true Satanism. Just make sure you aren't listening to a Jew since their sick minds will taint all that they "create", even music.

Aquarius said:
lol dude, a real ss wouldnt be so stupid to put a that in his backyard in these times.

That's one of the first things I would probably do if I was a rich electronic producer.

He's had that in his backyard for years, way before it was shown in the music video.

Scion of Atlantis said:
Brdredr said:
A lot of celebrities pretend to be Satanic to feed into the "Satanic-Illuminati" lie invented by the Jews with the purpose of keeping Church attendance up. Deadmau5 has never struck me as a particularly deep thinking individual, no offense intended if he's a favorite of yours.

Not all musicians we appreciate necessarily have to be spiritually awakened Satanists. Very few musicians at current, even Black Metal bands are aware of true Satanism. Just make sure you aren't listening to a Jew since their sick minds will taint all that they "create", even music.

As far as I know the only REAL SS band out there is Behemoth. Their vocalist (Nergal) stated in an interview that their guitarist takes his convictions very seriously and practices it every dat. Whether or not the other band members are practicing SS is up for debate but they obviously don't have a problem with it i.e. Satan's sigil in the center of every show, Pagan lyrics and song titles(O Father,O Satan,O Sun)and Nergal's infamous bible ripping on stage.

AldebaranDeTauro said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
Brdredr said:

As far as I know the only REAL SS band out there is Behemoth. Their vocalist (Nergal) stated in an interview that their guitarist takes his convictions very seriously and practices it every dat. Whether or not the other band members are practicing SS is up for debate but they obviously don't have a problem with it i.e. Satan's sigil in the center of every show, Pagan lyrics and song titles(O Father,O Satan,O Sun)and Nergal's infamous bible ripping on stage.

Behemoth, the band, is nothing short of awesome. Hands down.

AldebaranDeTauro said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
Brdredr said:

I wonder if they know the Joy of Satan.

But if they do, we would probably never know from them directly. Not any time soon in this period of time, at least. A knowledgeable SS would not be so unwise to expose themselves to the public as a member of the Joy of Satan. His guitarist could even be one of the registered members in the forums here, and we wouldn't know it. Unless from a Demon, maybe, and that would just be kept to the person who got this info.

You would be surprised at which of many celebrities do know they Joy of Satan, and also, read it frequently. The Gods protect their identities and they do the same.

It's dangerous 'up there' and full of jews which just seek for one cause to destroy one's whole life career of struggle to ascend to a point. So the few people who know are practicing total silence.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
You would be surprised at which of many celebrities do know they Joy of Satan, and also, read it frequently. The Gods protect their identities and they do the same.

It's dangerous 'up there' and full of jews which just seek for one cause to destroy one's whole life career of struggle to ascend to a point. So the few people who know are practicing total silence.

I just thought exactly about that. Too bad it just remains a curiosity for us, but as you put it, it's for the sake of their integrity, as well as our own integrity.

Poweredbythesun said:
Just to think though, when everything the enemy built falls apart. There will still be some of those famous people, who all along were SS XD That makes me happy

I hope to become famous someday. As a producer, Deadmau5 is my largest influence.

:lol: Like that's ever gonna fucking happen!

Dypet Rod said:
AldebaranDeTauro said:
Scion of Atlantis said:

But if they do, we would probably never know from them directly. Not any time soon in this period of time, at least. A knowledgeable SS would not be so unwise to expose themselves to the public as a member of the Joy of Satan. His guitarist could even be one of the registered members in the forums here, and we wouldn't know it. Unless from a Demon, maybe, and that would just be kept to the person who got this info.

True that mate. Its my opinion that they must be true SS otherwise how is it possible that they were able to play a show in Israel and not be hurt or worse. They literally spat in the face of the enemy haha love em :)

Brdredr said:
Poweredbythesun said:
Just to think though, when everything the enemy built falls apart. There will still be some of those famous people, who all along were SS XD That makes me happy

I hope to become famous someday. As a producer, Deadmau5 is my largest influence.

Never doubt yourself thats not part of being a true spiritual Satanist. We are supposed to be the elite of humanity so wr should act like it. Empower yourself daily,do the final RTR ,use positive affirmations using the suns energy and you will get there mate. Have some faith in yourself :)

Brdredr said:
AldebaranDeTauro said:
Scion of Atlantis said:

Behemoth, the band, is nothing short of awesome. Hands down.
Gorgoroth strikes a close second in terms of Black Metal in being awakened, and Satanic Warmaster had a few lyrics that resonates with us as well as Bathory. The majority either partially know the truth or are just trying to be edgy and scary.

Brdredr said:

Yeah bro, don’t say that. Remember the mind does what it’s told. Simple as that. There’s no puppet master controlling you. You’re in charge and can do what you wish.

Every action has a reaction. Take the right steps and you’ll get there, so then you can’t just say, yes I’m going to be famous and then go eat a sandwich. Proactive, practical steps applied= positive change.

AldebaranDeTauro said:
Dypet Rod said:
AldebaranDeTauro said:

True that mate. Its my opinion that they must be true SS otherwise how is it possible that they were able to play a show in Israel and not be hurt or worse. They literally spat in the face of the enemy haha love em :)

Good point, I didn't know about that. This reminds me of when they came to Brazil and took a picture mocking the "redeemer" statue haha xD.

1415739317.jpg

Eric13 said:
Yeah bro, don’t say that. Remember the mind does what it’s told. Simple as that. There’s no puppet master controlling you. You’re in charge and can do what you wish.

Every action has a reaction. Take the right steps and you’ll get there, so then you can’t just say, yes I’m going to be famous and then go eat a sandwich. Proactive, practical steps applied= positive change.

Doesn't mean I'm not gonna try to become rich and famous anyway. I'm saying "its probably not gonna happen at all" because the fact that I'm not a filthy kike, and the fact that I'm a straight white male just dropped my chances of being a famous electronic musician or whatever genre I'm successful with by 99.99%

I have a 0.01% chance because I'm the embodiment of the very thing jews and non-whites want to commit acts of genocide against.

AldebaranDeTauro said:
Never doubt yourself thats not part of being a true spiritual Satanist. We are supposed to be the elite of humanity so wr should act like it. Empower yourself daily,do the final RTR ,use positive affirmations using the suns energy and you will get there mate. Have some faith in yourself :)

Part of me thinks there's still a chance...I mean, my Fascist Synthwave album made $54 USD. And that's only on Bandcamp, not the countless other retail services I've uploaded it to. To be honest that's pretty damn good for such a tiny fanbase. I mean, that's a subgenre within a subgenre within a subgenre with only a few thousand total listeners. There are only 10 other artists in this scene but I'll get back to that once Distrokid (the distribution company i signed with) tells me how much i made off of them.

Brdredr said:
I have a 0.01% chance because I'm the embodiment of the very thing jews and non-whites want to commit acts of genocide against.

Hmmm, (scratches head) maybe you didn’t read my post.

Well either way I already know you’re never going to give up because you just said you’re going to keep trying and you’re making money. So good luck, just remember since you’re already never going to give up. Don’t waste time with it. Do it right, do it diligently and do it with complete belief in yourself. That’s the only way.

Brdredr said:
Now I'm not gonna jump to conclusions here but I was super excited to see this.

His most recent single with Rob Swire, the vocalist from the Drum & Bass group "Pendulum" and Dubstep group "Knife Party" named "Monophobia" shows something pretty nifty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG3sfZKtCQI

Go to 2:10. You can see a downward-facing pentagram in his backyard with the lines being drawn by animation.

Sw0y9Ii.jpg

Look at what's in the circle I drew. There's the Pentagram in the backyard of his house in Campbellville, Ontario.

I thought "Oh, that's cool" until you look at his Twitter profile as well

@deadmau5 https://twitter.com/deadmau5?lang=en

His display name is "Goat lord".

I'm already a big fan of his music, to tell you the truth. Hell, he's one of my major influences in creating electronic music. What do you guys think?

I remember I saw a "in the car with..." video and he said something like "I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I even go to church... Church of Satan!"

Didn't he go to a garage sale and buy an old keyboard for only $5, and it ended up being one of the rarest most expensive keyboards in the whole world that was worth tens of thousands of dollars? That sounds like some Satanic level luck.

Honestly? Even if he's not, I think the superficial Satanic theme is pretty cool. Even if it's just shallow and for show, it's way better than if people "ironically" supported Israel.

Also that is cool HoodedCobra about celebs visiting the JoS. I always got the feeling that Billy Corgan of all people might stumble across Joy Of Satan someday... But anyway, it's cool that Satanism is being promoted in entertainment whether ironic or not, so long as it's not being associated with death or things it's not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back