Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Updated Full Aura of Protection by Inanna

Voice of Enki [JG]

A few years ago I recieved an AoP from Inanna, which over the years I've made some changes to and improvements.

Me and another SS made some improvements to the Full AoP by Inanna again, which can be restarted this wednesday and done daily until the spring equinox next year, which is an excellent date to restart the AoP once again.

Here is the updated Full aura of Protection by Inanna:

Vibrate Satanas through your center chakra's once: S (Root) A (Sacral) T (Solar) A (Chest) N (Throat) A (6Th) S (Crown) - Satanas can be vibrated in one breath to safe time, just make sure to focus each letter into the respective chakra while doing so.

Vibrate Satanas into the pillars of your soul 2 times each: 2 Times into the front of your soul through your front chakra's; 2 times into the right pillar of your soul; 2 times into the back pillar of your soul through the chakra's; 2 times into the left pillar of the soul.

Vibrate Satanas again through your center chakra's as above.

Vibrate Aum Suryae 88 times while strongly visualizing white golden sunlight sweeping and filling your body, aura and soul, cleaning out any filth and dirt, and forming into a powerful barrier around you.

Affirm 10 times: I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in positive ways for me.

Vibrate Satanas through your central chakra's, then two times into each pillar, (front; right; back; left) and through your central chakra's once more, as above.

Vibrate Algiz and Sowilo together (I personally prefer the gothic vibration Algs and Sauil, but use which one feels best for you) 88 times, visualizing the runes carved into your soul.

Affirm 10 times: I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.

Vibrate Satanas through your central chakra's, then two times into each pillar, (front; right; back; left) and through your central chakra's once more, as above.

Vibrate Aum once to close the ritual.

While vibrating Satanas through the pillars of the soul I like to visualize my soul topologically, with each pillar shaped like an arm of the swatika, and visualize each pillar light up while vibrating Satanas into them.

Try to feel the energy empower you during the meditation, and visualize your soul filled with protective golden light during the exercise. Feel your aura shine and ward off any negative energies, curses, etc.

If you are new or haven't worked with large amounts of vibrations much, you can tone down the number of vibrations to begin with, even just doing 8 to start, or another power number is fine.

I've been using 88 vibrations for the runes and the solar mantra with this meditation because it's Inanna's number and it has felt really good for me, but you can do more or less as well.

Some suggestions for other numbers if you want to do higher reps could be 100 since it ties in with infinity, and 111 also seems good as it is a number of the sun and this AoP meditation works with solar energy.

You can also increase the amount of Satanas if you want, but I'd suggest sticking with multiples of 10, since Satanas seems to work really well with the number 10.

If you do want to increase the number of Satanas, keep the amounts spread evenly across the three sets of Satanas and keep them balanced evenly between the central chakra's and Pillars of the Soul.

I haven't yet really tried different numbers of Satanas, me and the other SS who I discussed this with settled on this method and this number (30 total, 10 times each set) deliberately since number 3 ties in well with the Final RTR and 30 isn't too many. Doing more reps isn't always better, as quality is more important than quantity in meditation.

If 30 is too much, you can lower the amount of Satanas, even starting with just one round of Satanas through your chakra's, 3 times total to begin with, and then adding the pillars when you feel like you can handle it, and moving up from there to the Full AoP.

The Full AoP takes about 30 minutes, but it's very worth it. With the Final RTR having been done by us for a while already this AoP has felt stronger and more powerful than ever to me, so I strongly recommend you add it to your daily meditation scedule if you haven't already. It really is very strong.

A huge thank you to Inanna for origionally giving this to me, and for guiding me over the years to make further improvements.

Stay strong and safe brothers and sisters in Satan and may you all be blessed forever!

Hail Satan!

Nice. I was planning to start a new AoP on Wednesday and do it forever, but your version is much more advanced than mine, so I'm doing yours.

Thank you, Inanna.

Just to be sure, both affirmations are slightly different. You did this on purpose right?

At this point I am sincerely wondering how much this is from Lady Inanna and how much this is a homebrew project.
I have stopped using this a few cycles of update back.

Sinistra said:
At this point I am sincerely wondering how much this is from Lady Inanna and how much this is a homebrew project.

I think exactly the same.

Sinistra said:

Do you have the original post? I think I've only seen the update before this one.

Stormblood said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Sinistra said:

I think exactly the same.

So do I. Not to mention I use a similar meditation but as an extended version of the Chariot of Ra for extended empowerment.
Honestly i just like the affirmation that i use with Surya. Everything else seem too much.

hailourtruegod said:
Sinistra said:

Do you have the original post? I think I've only seen the update before this one.

Full aura of protection meditation given by Lady Astaroth, originally posted by Voice of Enki:

This is lengthy (20-30 minutes) and high reps of runes, so if you’re new, start with much less reps. You can also divide this up and just do the first or second part, or do both but at different times in the day (one at morning, one at night).

SATANAS 4 times

AUM Suryae 88 times

SATANAS 4 times

Affirm 4 times:

I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.

SATANAS 4 times

Algiz 88 times

SATANAS 4 times

Affirm 4 times:

I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.

AUM

Source: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=94

@hailourtruegod, that was a typo, the affirmations are supposed to be the same, my bad.

@everyone else,

The original version of the AoP I recieved years ago, was provided to me under Inanna's guidance, who is my GD. This original version is very powerful, but it can always be better.

My astral communications have always been quite open, but what you can recieve from the Gods is only to the point you can comprehend yourself, thus the first edition of the AoP was only as good as I could comprehend back then.

Over the years I have continued to study and learn more about chakra work, meditation, AoP, and many other things. Satanas had been a part of this AoP from the beginning, I have simply improved the way I vibrate them, since it is far better by following this method, based on the Raum meditation, there is nothing pretentious about it, or any plagiarism or whatever.

To properly empower yourself you need to work on the pillars of your soul. To properly protect yourself, it only makes sense to incorporate this into the AoP.

The goal from the beginning for me had been to make the best possible AoP, for that I asked guidance and I recieved it. I share it here for your benifit.

Interpret it how you will.

@Luis

Doing just suryae is fine for protection. Adding the runes triples the energy, if not more, and only doubles the time. Satanama of course empowers your whole soul and the AoP, keeping you very secure.

As for the affirmation, this affirmation is the most powerful affirmation for protection I have ever come upon, and I have spend a long time working out the best one to use. This affirmation was given by Inanna as well, therefor I strongly recommend it as I doubt anyone here has a better one, and if you do, feel free to share it with us here so we can all benifit.

@Sinistra

I forgot to mention, this is only the third time I have made an update. The last change I made was over 2 years ago. Just so you are aware.

Now that we are doing the final RTR, I have noticed great improvements in astral communications, as well it is far easier now to come upon improved spiritual knowledge, with the jewish curses and bindings being removed from our souls. This improved AoP is also due to that.

@VoiceofEnki She is also my GD but I must admit that I have always had problems with my astral communication and many times I can only hear some single words, only lately with the final RTR and with the cleaning works to eliminate the curses and bindings, my astral senses have started to open.
I see there are many curses and bindings in my soul and it will take me time to cleanse and liberate completely my soul.

@wotanwarrior Keep cleaning your aura daily and work on your astral senses daily. Do the meditations to open your minor chakra's for clairvoyance and clairaudience daily as well, and don't forget to work on your temple chakra's either, all these contribute to your astral communications.

After your daily chakra meditations and working on your minor chakra's, work on your pineal gland. This meditation works well for that: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Meditation.html

Especially if you locate your pineal gland and draw the breath into it, before breathing out, vizualizing your pineal gland glow brighter with each breath.

Even when your third eye is open, the pineal is key in astral communications, because the pineal translates the wavelengths of energy we recieve on the astral into spoken words we can understand and interpret with our brain. When your pineal is at least somewhat active and your minor chakra's, as well as the third eye/6th chakra and crown are open you can recieve the communications of the Gods and understand them.

The more open and empowered your pineal becomes the more accurate your astral communications will be, as it translates better when it becomes more empowered. Your minor chakra's are what pick up and send the wavelengths of energy/intent, which the pineal translates between astral wavelengths and physically discernable words/comprehensive speech.

Aside from that, make sure you do Maxine's aura cleaning daily. Maxine has been putting emphasis on aura cleaning in all her latest sermons, because this is of utmost importance for SS, now more than ever.

As bindings get removed from your soul, negative karma get's dislodged, this karma will begin to manifest more directly into your life, unless you clean it off using a powerful aura cleaning method.

If you neglect your aura cleaning now, you will get bogged down by negative karma/spiritual dross as it get's dislodged from your soul, therefore aura cleaning is important to do after the RTR, to clean your aura of the negative energies and past life karma/spiritual dross that is being dislodged thanks to it.

Just to note this AoP is not a substitude for aura cleaning, it's an AoP. It works best to do this after your aura cleaning.

VoiceofEnki said:
It's just that i have a lot of things to do during the day and i can't do that much, i only recently added Saulo and Algiz to my protection but i have to say that i tried many affirmations but yours is the best even with just Surya it protected me really a lot and i could see the difference with other affirmations that i have tried and didn't work quite as well.

I have to say that i like the original working better (or at the least the second update). It just came off as too much this one and i do not think it's needed to do that much but we are all differents so if this works for you then keep doing it :)

luis said:
VoiceofEnki said:
It's just that i have a lot of things to do during the day and i can't do that much, i only recently added Saulo and Algiz to my protection but i have to say that i tried many affirmations but yours is the best even with just Surya it protected me really a lot and i could see the difference with other affirmations that i have tried and didn't work quite as well.

I have to say that i like the original working better (or at the least the second update). It just came off as too much this one and i do not think it's needed to do that much but we are all differents so if this works for you then keep doing it :)

I did note you can adjust the numbers to what you can handle/have time for :)

If you struggle with doing everything in one sitting, you can also split it up, and do Suryea in the morning, and Algiz + Sowilo in the evening (As an example), just doing one round of Satanama before each meditation. It only takes 15 minutes to do one of each at most, really not much time.

The entire working takes about 30-35 minutes, together with the Final RTR and aura cleaning that's about one hour. Usually I get up early and do this, together with my other daily meditations in a batch before/during sunrise, but you need to do what suits you best and what you are most comfortable with.

Meditations are not a "one size fits all" afterall.

Thanks for the advice, what I should clean the karma and bindings of my soul is exactly what my GDs have told me and they are even helping me, I have always put a lot of care in my pineal gland, my third eye and clairaudience points, my pineal gland is active and my third eye open , what I had noticed for a long time was as if there was a barrier that prevented me from contacting the astral and I know that it is because of the curses and bindings.
The meditation that has worked best to me to empower my pineal gland is the chariot of Ra and also the single and the twin serpents.

Wotanwarrior said:
@VoiceofEnki She is also my GD but I must admit that I have always had problems with my astral communication and many times I can only hear some single words, only lately with the final RTR and with the cleaning works to eliminate the curses and bindings, my astral senses have started to open.
I see there are many curses and bindings in my soul and it will take me time to cleanse and liberate completely my soul.

Aside from what VoE stated, if you aren't doing visualisation training exercises from the spiritual warfare programme, you need to do those as general empowerment is just half the equation.

Stormblood said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Aside from what VoE stated, if you aren't doing visualisation training exercises from the spiritual warfare programme, you need to do those as general empowerment is just half the equation.

With visualization I have no problems, I have always had problems to get a deep trance state.

@Wotanwarrior

Another SS send me this songlist, which made it much easier for me to enter a deep trance state. I'll share it here in case it helps you as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysc4p0kEd0E&t=1s

Wotanwarrior said:
Stormblood said:
Wotanwarrior said:

With visualization I have no problems, I have always had problems to get a deep trance state.
Visualisation exercises improve your astral sight, as stated in the programme. They're not just for visualisation. Do you expect to learn how to ride a bike just by strengthening your leg muscles? While strengthening your legs and core helps with being able to ride a bike well, if you never actually hope on the bike and train yourself in those exact circumstances and those same movements, you're never going to learn how to ride it.

Stormblood said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Stormblood said:

Visualisation exercises improve your astral sight, as stated in the programme. They're not just for visualisation. Do you expect to learn how to ride a bike just by strengthening your leg muscles? While strengthening your legs and core helps with being able to ride a bike well, if you never actually hope on the bike and train yourself in those exact circumstances and those same movements, you're never going to learn how to ride it.

Brilliantly said. This is an advice more people must hear.

Stormblood said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Stormblood said:

You're right, I should dedicate more time to the visualization exercises, there are days especially when I'm in a hurry I only spend 5 minutes in it, and after I pass directly to vibrate the mantras.

Wotanwarrior said:
Stormblood said:
Wotanwarrior said:

You're right, I should dedicate more time to the visualization exercises, there are days especially when I'm in a hurry I only spend 5 minutes in it, and after I pass directly to vibrate the mantras.

I don't want to be right. I want to be helpful. I hope this will end up helping you.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
hailourtruegod said:
Sinistra said:

Full aura of protection meditation given by Lady Astaroth, originally posted by Voice of Enki:

This is lengthy (20-30 minutes) and high reps of runes, so if you’re new, start with much less reps. You can also divide this up and just do the first or second part, or do both but at different times in the day (one at morning, one at night).

SATANAS 4 times

AUM Suryae 88 times

SATANAS 4 times

Affirm 4 times:

SATANAS 4 times

Algiz 88 times

SATANAS 4 times

Affirm 4 times:

AUM

Source: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=94

Thanks. I've been doing the one that has Algiz AND Sowilo and I do 111 reps. I do this once a day and the standard AoP twice. (One of then a little with more reps) and then when I finish an RTR when I clean my aura and chakras the way HPS Maxine had stated to do I use the affirmation for a protective aura. In total it's lengthy but definitely worth it.

shinninglight said:
How do you vibrate algiz and sowilo,do you vibrate them together or seperately
How about you make your own AOP tailored to your needs.

Sinistra said:
shinninglight said:

Fully agreed.

Follow your intuition on what you best do, it'll help you more than anything.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Sinistra said:
shinninglight said:

Fully agreed.

I was asking for the proper way yo vibrate it,but it seems he said we should vibrate it together,I guess I should have asked the question a little but more clearly

VoiceofEnki said:
Affirm 10 times: I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.
I would recomment: motivated.

Affirm 10 times: I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, motivated, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.

shinninglight said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Sinistra said:

Fully agreed.

I was asking for the proper way yo vibrate it,but it seems he said we should vibrate it together,I guess I should have asked the question a little but more clearly

If you need help vibrating the german one, here: Runes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy23eT2TM-PBJTPddr_C6EIEYCOyhTu1J

FlamingRedRose666 said:
shinninglight said:
VoiceofEnki said:
I vibrate them together. From experience it seems to work best that way.
OK so how do we vibrate it,is it on one breath.

Dude, I gave you a link to germanic vibrations....
Of course I know how to vibrate it am asking if I should vibrate both on one breath and not how to vibrate the runes

shinninglight said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
shinninglight said:
OK so how do we vibrate it,is it on one breath.

Dude, I gave you a link to germanic vibrations....
Of course I know how to vibrate it am asking if I should vibrate both on one breath and not how to vibrate the runes

Separately.

For example:

Breath in - On exhale vibrate Algiz - Breath in - On exhale vibrate Sowilo.

Hope you get it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back