Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
HP Mageson666 said:
As mentioned before the Hebrew alphabet is created by taking the ancient Gentile alphabet and reversing it to act as curse on us all. Many Hebrew words are actually reversed Sanskrit words as well. This is all done to bind and curse Gentiles on the soul level. Doing this RTR daily will free yourselves and the world.

Don! im So excited! im trying to contain myself. But Everything has changed for me!! My Soul just freed itself drastically, My spiritual power went through the roof. My life took off in a better direction. Everything feels amazing!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!

Whats crazy and im not saying this to brag but my intuition picked up on this. So I was doing the shema and I was like what if we reversed the Letters it would destroy everything. Then I was like thats silly we have to do the paragraphs. Then I felt all the Rituals and went Oh my God, we did it. They are all done. They have all served their purpose we hit them enough. I was like well we cant just stop attacking.

I was like what am i thinking? This has to be the enemy. I searched it out and it wasnt. I was like what the Hell is going on with me, why do I feel this way. Then bam get hit with this.

So quick questions. Do we do the letters all in order 9 times. Or do we do each pronounciation 9 times and then move on to the next one? Then can we burn the papers? Or do we flush em?

Thank you Clergy for working on this and bringing this to light. I went to bed at midnight and woke up at 2:11 Fully rested. After a long hard day. Its insane my energy from this. THANK YOU.

You can discard it in anyway you like. Flushing it, putting in the earth (burial) or just shredding the document.
I just wanted to thank you for being so clear about everything and that I really appreciate having Joy of Satan as part of my existence, I remember all the times I did what was said not to do, and how I can always rely on you high priest for the absolute truth. "focus on empowering yourself then whatever you do will work" you said that in one of your sermons and I am so happy that even if I doubt myself, it dosent matter, you said it would work and it did. Hail Satan and all the Great ones from DUAT!

HauptSturm said:
luis said:
I really want to know what kind of motivation they had to shut it down, Hate of (Jew) speech? :evil:
That video was too good for us and too bad for THEM. I probably shouldn't have posted it here but it was too good of a video and our people needed to see it. Sorry Magenta8. :( I have the video saved and will reupload it soon.
It's not your fault they would have shut it down anyway.

This is from another topic, but I think it's important for everyone to see it. :p
Nick Vabzircnila said:
HP Mageson666 said:
In my own experience of dealing with Jooz in normal life. I notice always a major thing. They have a strange and alien cringe, negative vibe to them all in many cases a purely evil vibe to them. You can pick up on this before anything. They are psychic vampires they just suck the energy out of anyone around them. It makes sense everything they create from the banking to Communism is about sucking the energy out of entire civilizations on the material level and with their program of Christianity sucking the energy out everyone on the energy level.

I completely agree. There are a lot of tells. Do you happen to know what it is that happens on a soul level with them when they get the thousand mile stare? I have noticed this quite a bit, where it looks like they're zoning out but they're obviously looking at you like they're seeing a ghost. Wide eyed and gone. I have noticed this is mostly when I have to interact with them and I turn to interact with someone else. I personally don't look like this when I see someone's aura myself, and I know most Gentiles don't. Do you know what this is? I suspect this is when the enemy works through them, although I never feel anything from this.
Our souls are the most dangerous thing to them. We are their inverse; like a small negative number having an infinitely larger positive number added to it, they are nullified at the soul level. Our souls and auras work erasing theirs just by being near them. In their deepest instincts they feel how being near you erases them, they feel how much stronger we are and know they can't do anything to stop us. I don't think most of them are consciously aware of the cause of these feelings, but they become overtaken by the primal fear and sense of weakness and futility that our souls inspire in them. Just a reaction from innocently standing near them with our superior level of life.

This is from Final RTR. Keep doing it every day to make this continuously become more effective. All enemy energy is erased and removed forever, so being more aligned with the enemy means their energy gets more drastically erased. Unfortunately I live near one of the world's biggest concentration of them, but all I can notice is how much more lost and tired they are becoming every day. And the "biggest" ones are falling the fastest. I see and feel every day their whole population is steadily becoming weaker losing all their spirit. I feel how to them it feels like all at once they are disgusted at themselves for the first time, that they feel the effects of all the 5,000 years of the most disgusting and evil depravity that comprises every bit of their souls is now all at once focused back into them like an ant under a magnifying glass. Our souls ARE the Final RTR increasing in magnitude and effectiveness every time we repeat the ritual. Every evil thing they've done in all the thousands of years of history now falls right on their heads! I'm easy at feeling other people's souls seeing what they feel and think, and I see hundreds of these parasites every day, so I noticed a clear pattern that gets stronger every day.

In their lower ranks, all the depression, self-hatred, self-disgust, and harsh diminishing of their mental processes that they're souls have always been mainly characterized by is worsening fast, exponentially, some feel it happening but they don't know why.

Middle level ones are more irritable, feel that nothing goes right for them anymore, have this constant anxious and annoyed panic state, diminishing mental capacity and breakdown of personality replaces their soul with turbulent negativity.

In their higher ranks, they are subconsciously more aware of what their soul feels as some specific and direct unstoppable threat. They feel how exposed they are, and as they've only existed for thousands of years by hiding this exposure is their greatest fear. They feel the strong beautiful Satanic soul in front of them is a total existential threat to them effortlessly erasing every bit of them just by idly standing nearby, so they get froze by fear and make that dumb face. The entire collective karmic history of their guilt has reattached to their soul.

So do more Final RTR, let your soul shine with this transformative power wherever you go. Soon this becomes the effect of our whole planet's energy field. It's fun to watch our success progress!

Hey I have a question...
Well I use the PDF where all hebrew letters are on one page, and on the very bottom there are the affirmations and the "HAIL SATAN!"..
Am I supposed to burn the whole Sheet including the "HAIL SATAN!", or do I cut it out first?
Sorry this is probably a stupid question, but I kinda feel uncomftable burning the "HAIL SATAN!" ^^

NinRick said:
Hey I have a question...
Well I use the PDF where all hebrew letters are on one page, and on the very bottom there are the affirmations and the "HAIL SATAN!"..
Am I supposed to burn the whole Sheet including the "HAIL SATAN!", or do I cut it out first?
Sorry this is probably a stupid question, but I kinda feel uncomftable burning the "HAIL SATAN!" ^^
You don't need to burn any of it. Dispose of it however you want. Like throw it in the garbage or bury it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
NinRick said:
Hey I have a question...
You don't need to burn any of it. Dispose of it however you want. Like throw it in the garbage or bury it.

but it feels really good to BURN the letters along with their magic

NinRick said:
Hey I have a question...

I modified my word document so it doesn't show it.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

i created a youtube page for you and other pagans called Satanism Spiritual a while back,and i posted new videos as a link on the old forums everyday.

then afterwards http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TRADITIONAL.html was posted on your website. please help me understand

does it mean I am important? like Hitler, a new leader, a high priest or something
am i nothing?

please respond HP Maxine Dietrich

Lasollor said:
does it mean I am important? like Hitler, a new leader, a high priest or something
am i nothing?
If you do work for Satan, you are infinitely more important than everyone who doesn't do anything to help. There's almost 8 billion people who you are much more important than. Just keep going, we're proud of you! :p

Why can these be spoken, and don't have to be vibrated? It was posted in another thread, they can be spoken or vibrated..what makes this so......different from the other RTR's that vibration isn't required?

Adrellis said:
Why can these be spoken, and don't have to be vibrated? It was posted in another thread, they can be spoken or vibrated..what makes this so......different from the other RTR's that vibration isn't required?
We're trying to get as many of these done as possible by the most amount of people. Just saying it lets it be done faster so more of them get done, and that's our main goal. But I think taking some extra time to vibrate them ends up with a stronger result. So you can do either, some do more of them faster and some do it slower but somewhat stronger, but overall there's a balance in the way everyone does them. Not everything in nature is the same, this little bit of variation is fine all of the Final RTRs being done fit together stronger than the sum of their parts. Both quality and quantity are amplified together.

But if you have the time, I think it's a lot more beneficial for you to take the extra time to vibrate each word slower so you can really feel it strongly in your soul. I think it cleans you out much deeper this way, when you feel it happening so much more powerfully. But doing it very quickly still works and still helps, you're still adding your energy into the RTR by doing it fast. So we need people doing both.

The other thing is do kundalini yoga first if you have the time for it. This highly amplifies the power that you then put into the Final RTR.

I'm curious, why does vibrating HEH or MEEM reverse the hebrew letter when the pronunciation is the same backwards as forwards?

All the Hebrew letters tie into each other and interconnect and are built with each other so in the context of the Final RTR its erasing their energy as well.

Yagami Light said:
Ok!
I fit all the letters into one, A4 page. http://i67.tinypic.com/2n9j8d4.jpg

2n9j8d4.jpg

The letters are rather small in order to fit in one page.

As for the vibration of the letters, I advise to write it in one notebook, so that you won't have to print that part every time. And of course listen to the mp3 and write it down as you hear it too.

I didn't do the ritual yet but HOLY SHIT, how exciting is that??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I'm curious, why does vibrating HEH or MEEM reverse the hebrew letter when the pronunciation is the same backwards as forwards?

I wondered the same, but never asked about it. It's good that you brought it up.

HP Mageson666 said:
All the Hebrew letters tie into each other and interconnect and are built with each other so in the context of the Final RTR its erasing their energy as well.

Thank you for clarifying, HP Mageson.

So this is the reason why we're not meant to vibrate each word separately from the rest, like you mentioned in a reply to other members once.

Shining Sloth 666 said:
Yagami Light said:
Ok!

2n9j8d4.jpg

As for the vibration of the letters, I advise to write it in one notebook, so that you won't have to print that part every time. And of course listen to the mp3 and write it down as you hear it too.

I didn't do the ritual yet but HOLY SHIT, how exciting is that??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Part of my previous post was erased -_-
I just wanted to say I think the picture is down and I was wondering if you could reupload since I thought this condensed version of the Final RTR was great.^-^

Is it really down?
I can see it just fine. O: (I clicked on the link and I can see it)
If you can not, I think that, just the image that is shown in your response - you can just right-click "View Image" and save it like so?

Shining Sloth 666 said:
Shining Sloth 666 said:
Yagami Light said:
Ok!

2n9j8d4.jpg

I just wanted to say I think the picture is down and I was wondering if you could reupload since I thought this condensed version of the Final RTR was great.^-^

Yagami Light said:
Is it really down?
I can see it just fine. O: (I clicked on the link and I can see it)
If you can not, I think that, just the image that is shown in your response - you can just right-click "View Image" and save it like so?

Shining Sloth 666 said:

Well now it's just fine :) !
I swear I think the whole site was down. O:
But now your picture even shows in our reply anyway that's weird but thanks a lot btw. ^-^

Can you guys please answer this?

Is the Copyright directive that the JEW-U is going to put into motion a good thing or not??? It worries me that what will happen to our Joy of Satan sites or is it just going to backfire BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG on them? Like when NO ONE gets to use the Internet anymore on EU, people would wake up in the MILLIONS?

Artanis said:
Can you guys please answer this?

Is the Copyright directive that the JEW-U is going to put into motion a good thing or not??? It worries me that what will happen to our Joy of Satan sites or is it just going to backfire BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG on them? Like when NO ONE gets to use the Internet anymore on EU, people would wake up in the MILLIONS?

Plus all our stuff is registered under our own copyrights. We (more specifically Maxine) own the websites ourselves, so there's no possible way to accuse us of using any of someone else's stuff here. Even with strict copyright laws, there's nothing legally they can do about us. Whatever the enemy tries is only able fail, no exceptions. Exponential, more people wake up every moment than the amount that woke up the moment before. We've already won, the enemy is not able to ever recover and soon they won't exist anymore.

A bump, as we must maintain our working. We must keep this going. It's caused what we see, and is causing what we have yet to see manifest.

As above so below, right?

BUMP. We need to keep this on top of the topics bretheren!!

This is the most important topic in the history of the Internet and World!

I think what would be more beneficial then these bumps - you can do it if you want it obviously doesn't hurt - would be having a direct link to the final rtr and the explanation (or this topic) on the joyofsatan.org MAIN PAGE. Because the serious SS who already know will do it regardless of how many times you bump or not. And the new people tend to get to the main site (and sometimes the groups I guess ?) first, I seriously doubt many arrive here first.

For iPhone users (works on iOS 12, probably iOS 11, too):

• Tap on the PDF link of the RTR document in this thread (first post).

• You will see that down, just above home button, you have a button that looks like square and arrow pointing above. Tap on it.

• Choose “Save to Files” option. You will be prompted to choose where to save it.

• After you have saved it to location of choice, open Files app from your Home Screen.

• Find the document in the folder where you previously saved it and open it.

• Upon opening, you will see icon that looks like marker tip on the upper right corner. That feature is called Markup. Tap on it.

• On the bottom, you will see that you now have a palette of writing tools. Pick one.

•When you choose the pen, you can tap on it again, to adjust thickness of the line it makes.

That is it. Finish the RTR, and then immediately delete the file.

Keep in mind that while Markup option is turned on, you cannot scroll. So, you have to turn off Markup,then scroll where you want, and then turn on markup tool again.

997!...998!...99.9!!...... 1...000!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

(I wont be doing anymore ´updates` on how many ive done :mrgreen: Just wanted to show how devoted i am. I know this is dangerous at certain levels :? )

HP Mageson666 said:
Keep up the good work your helping more then you know.

Its myyy... FUCKING pleasure High Priest :cool:

I may possibly actually do an update on end of the year or when ive done 2000. (Dont really know who cares. :? :lol: That i may seem like a show off when i do have a LOOOOT of free time to SPAM this FINAL RTR. And that i do spam. Ive actually put these updates only to show my devotion and hopefully motivate you all too. That even though i have been a ´pain in the ass` in my ´early years` as a Satanist, not been doing meditation(that i now do every day, day and night) and not so much RTRs(even though ive had even MORE free-time), ive gotten better through NEVER (at least never 100%) ever giving up and keeping the fight on, keeping in mind that the only other option would be to *LI-TE-RALLY* just lie down... And die -.-)

Hail Satan!

Was there a change in the final RTR last affirmation ? Or did I have a version with a flaw all along ?!
I just noticed that on my copy (single page pdf version) there is no "now " I have "the hebrew alphabet is dead in every way". I used this same pdf copy since almost the final RTR was put in place, importing it to paint over it every time.

Sinistra said:
Was there a change in the final RTR last affirmation ? Or did I have a version with a flaw all along ?!
I just noticed that on my copy (single page pdf version) there is no "now " I have "the hebrew alphabet is dead in every way". I used this same pdf copy since almost the final RTR was put in place, importing it to paint over it every time.
That one copy doesn't say "now," but every other copy including all the ones before that one all said now. We were told to remember to keep saying now even though the paper didn't say it.

This might not be directly correlated, but I think it's up to you to decide. It reminded me on one of Cobras' sermons, where it was said that it depends on you if you want to use the NOW, or not.

Inhale blue Satanic energy into your chakras:

Vibrate Ansuz x9 or Ur x9 times in the chakra you feel is linked in someway to an enemy, or if you feel your chakras getting drained out of nowhere. Which is quite a disturbing feeling.

Affirmation: " The energy of the ___[rune you chose]___ is now freeing my ____ chakra from all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan, eternally and completely, NOW"

You can keep the "NOW" away, but personally I believe its a good word to specify to your mind that you want it now, in the present. I know you get the idea, if you feel that you need to specifically fix something, get down there and fix it.

Sinistra said:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Sinistra said:
That one copy doesn't say "now," but every other copy including all the ones before that one all said now. We were told to remember to keep saying now even though the paper didn't say it.
Okay.

The most vital thread on the forum reached the bottom of the page. Time to bump.

I am still amazed with the effect of this ritual on the individuals soul level, I guess you, brothers and sisters, must be too.

Hail Satan!!! Forever!!! Hail All The Glorious Gods and Goddesses of Duat!

The Victory is Ours!

Larissa666 said:
The most vital thread on the forum reached the bottom of the page. Time to bump.

I am still amazed with the effect of this ritual on the individuals soul level, I guess you, brothers and sisters, must be too.

Hail Satan!!! Forever!!! Hail All The Glorious Gods and Goddesses of Duat!

The Victory is Ours!

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13593

BUMP Bretheren!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back