Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reminder, Venus Square and Astral Sense Workings

Reckoned666

This Friday, November 16th Venus comes into Pisces, it's Ruling sign.

Great time to start Venus Square, or Working on Astral Senses.

Here are some amazing Astral sense workings:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12643

Or

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=800

Personally I use the latter one. Immense energy, can feel a lot of Astral Points. Consistency is key in developing Astral senses. Some people have natural tendency towards some senses too more than the other, for example my Astral vision was much better than hearing or smell, touch when I started.

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!

Reckoned666 said:

Was that a typo? Venus is retrograde in libra right now and goes direct on 16th. Could be a good time to start a new Venus square while it stays in libra.

Ignisalas said:
Reckoned666 said:

Was that a typo? Venus is retrograde in libra right now and goes direct on 16th. Could be a good time to start a new Venus square while it stays in libra.

Oh yes, my bad. Actually it's going to be Direct Libra on 16th, and Libra is its home sign, so it's regardless a great time to start a Venus square. VoC during that day is quite short only an hour, so shouldn't pose any problems.

It's Mars that is in Pisces, but that shouldn't affect the Venus square working.

mymoney1z said:
Thank you very much, but I dont think Venus rules the thirdeye and the astral sense.

No, but Moon enters Pisces. Both Moon and Pisces are of Water Elements, and as we know Moon rules 6th Chakra. Pisces is also a highly Spiritual Sign.

Reckoned666 said:
mymoney1z said:
Thank you very much, but I dont think Venus rules the thirdeye and the astral sense.

No, but Moon enters Pisces. Both Moon and Pisces are of Water Elements, and as we know Moon rules 6th Chakra. Pisces is also a highly Spiritual Sign.
Venus rule the 5th chakra so it's good for clairudience. And i would suggest to do a working to open all this Astral sense's. Seeing without hearing doesn't seem the most useful thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back