Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Energy vampires

Genie

Im interested in some additional information regarding this topic, i read everything on site already. Im dealing with some bs of this kind right now, all going great im just interested in the topic and want to know more. Thanks for any info!

This is very much a jew induced syndrom on the subconcious (could be through xtian values or other programming), they are the race of parasites on all levels after all. The goal is obviously to turn the aryan race waek and suicidal through openness to abuse and exploitation of empathy.
You must consciously want to be freed and program your subconscious to that effect. No hesitation, no compassion for the unworthy, fight any any meekness programming and misdirected piscean garbage. This will free you from the influence of psychic vampires.
Vibrate Ansuz in an affected chakra + affirmation such as "my [insert chakra name] is now permanently freed of any and all influences of the enemies of Satan". Visualize blue satanic fire burning links etc affecting the chakra. Can do a multiple of 9 in each chakra. I like a more general affirmation with "all my chakras are..." after doing all the vibrations.

Appreciate it a lot, thanks! Also about affected chakras you are extremely right, seems to me like they like third one the most(yea its '' seat'' after all)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back